Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:43 am

"Yes, we have all agreed. Darling we are just to use caution is all. If anything comes of it we will figure out a way. I promise to contain myself. Theres more then one way to finnish a party." He winks at Yasuo. Cracking open the beverage and taking a sip he leans back and puffs on his pipe. "Anyway, i would just like for a walk for now to relax. Well see if things go astray once were alone yes?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:57 am

Raiden perks up a bit more at the prospect of just a simple walk, walking the woods his favorite pastime. In the next moment, Arch finds his pipe somehow missing as Yasuo takes a drag and smirks down at him. "You want it back, you better come along~" He murmurs playfully, wandering farther off into the room to collect Raiden's hoodie for him. The dark haired man will shed his blanket to put it on, Yasuo placing a kiss on his forehead when he is finished. Raiden already has pajamas on, the clinging comfortable fabric not ever a bad sight on him.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:55 pm

Arch forgoes his jacket. His white sleeves rolled up and collar un done and top button showing a bit of v above his brown vest. The slacks he has on are a similar color to his vest but adorened with black large square pattern pinstripe. His long white hair hanging loosely about his shoulders instead of the semi top knot he usualy has. Hes standing next to the door entrance waiting for his husbands with his hands in his pockets, leanign agaisnt the door frame with a foot just slightly propped against it behind him as well. A cigarette of Yasuos hanging out of his mouth. Head tilted looking up at the sky through glasses at the tip of his nose he takes a large drag and exhales smoke through his nose. A green eye flashing red for a moment as it locks onto his taller husband. "Wanna trade? Im being a good boy."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:15 am

"What happened to sharing?" Yasuo asks with a playful pout on his fuller lips as they make their way to him. He has a button-up shirt on as well, a silk material that is white with silver pinstripes. Much the same, it's slightly unbuttoned, jeans instead of his usual work clothes that fit him snuggly since they are on vacation. His shirt is lazily tucked in at the front to reveal a leather belt, the denim at his knees purposefully ripped and torn. A jacket isn't necessary for him most days, Raiden doesn't seem to be bothered by the cold either but enjoys hiding in layers. His boys tend not to wear anything with words or logos or graphics, simple but well-dressed due to Yasuo. Rai's black long sleeved shirt is a soft cashmere, sweatpants gray but just as comfortable, outlining a bit more than he probably realizes at the crotch. His hoodie is plain black, somewhat worn now since he refuses to give it up, holes doting the cuffs where he's chewed a fang into it. Yasuo reaches out to pluck the cigarette from Arch's lips and takes a drag, holding the pipe back out with a raised eyebrow. "One could argue your definition of "good." A smile tugs at the corners of his mouth. "Don't forget who you're speaking to. My empathy will always tell me otherwise."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:33 am

"withougt moveing arch just opens his mouth to allow Yasuo to place the pipe in it. Sharp teeth holding the moth pice of the pipe. His eye flashing blue as it looks to his husband. "Holier then tho. He muses throguh vlenched teeth. Turning hands still in pockets he takes a few steps outside and turns his head waiting for his two boys to catch up. Just as he turns his head a scene simmilar from ages ago plays out as he trips on the same root in front of the house. Squeeky brace and all. He just gives a embarrased chuckle eyes sed looking back with a smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:43 am

"Me? Funny." The blonde says amiably, not laughing, and poking Arch's forehead gently with a finger. He feels a flash of warmth, briefly, followed by a mishmash of emotion that can only be described as 'Yasuo.' It passes as quickly as it happens before the old man continues walking. He finds Raiden at his elbow before he can turn again, cool hand gripping his arm so he doesn't fall. Red eyes glow in the dimness as he looks on with a concerned frown. Yasuo takes another drag of his cigarette, cocking his head. "You okay? We should really fix that spot."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:55 am

"oh I merely just stumbled. Now Yasuo kun get your sweet ass over here. I have an arm free." He old man gives Raiden a thank you pat on the head and wiggles his other arm at his side like a bird. "After all I can share of you jang back."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:07 am

His husband perks up at the honorific, as he always does, tickled at being referred to younger than he feels. The tall man does what he is told, striding close to take his hand rather than hang onto his arm as his brother is doing. Fingers entwine with his, his large hand as warm as always and slightly rough. Raiden studies the sky while he waits, distracted and quiet as always. The night is clear, stars stretching brightly endlessly in the crisp air as his storm has long cleared off. Things are still damp, threatening to frost by morning if it gets any chillier. "You must be excited for this weather. Good season for your teas." Yasuo comments as he glances up as well, breath visible as he runs hot.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:17 am

"colds ever been too much on my favored side the old man mutters back. Though since you two have been here to keep these old bones warm. Its not as bad." He snuggles into Yasuos touch and squeezing the arm closer that raiden is hanging from. "Tea is always good anytime! Hmm while we are out many you can pick some leaves from the bushes we planted here and you can make us some again?! He says excitedly. Looking up to his husband in a manner mirroring all of arches children when they are excited.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:29 am

The smile down at Arch this time is affectionate. "Anything for you." He responds, squeezing gently back. Raiden is tugged out of his reverie, blinking once and then nodding at the prospect of tea. They are all enthusiastic tea drinkers, including him. "Raiden wanted to do a walk to check on the plants tomorrow anyways. I am sure Syl-kun will want to help." The tallest of the three looks this way and that, moving them toward the usual footpath to the pond. "What do they say? Come on. We're burning daylight? But in this case, moonlight."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:56 am

Nodding up in repose. "You know how he is. Tomarrow is going to be quite they busy day. Showing the younger ones around and keeping them in order while the older ones are going to want to venture as well in their own way. Anyway, enoguh of them for just a moment. Ill make sure they will be safe so we can just focus on us for now. The old mans eyes glash a glimpse of white for bit a moment. His face un changeing. "Shal we?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:06 am

Yasuo leads the way, humming that same familiar tune again, one that everyone is sick of hearing by now or so the kids say. Raiden lags behind a bit, distracted by the autumn flora as he has excellent night vision. An owl hoots somewhere farther off, presumably beginning its nightly hunting. Leaves crunch underfoot, the scent of pine stronger than ever mixed with wet soil from the earlier rain. The way is all too easy, something they could probably all three do with their eyes closed, arriving at the exact spot Raiden was hiding at earlier. The bridge across the small pond is untouched, relatively solidly built, even after all this time though the grass around the water itself has certainly come up. Letting go of Arch, Yasuo stops to stretch, one arm over his head as he extends his sculpted torso with a sigh.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:29 am

Arch leans forward onto the railing of the little bridge. Peering into the little pond, he takes a deep breath as well letting his shoulders slump a bit. "Nice to finally get some respite... Its been a bit hasnt it loves?" He slowly looks over to his husbamd behind him with a smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:38 am

Raiden hunkers down in his usual spot by the water, grass soft and already flattened down from earlier. He doesn't say anything, picking the top of a weed to twiddle between scarred fingers. "About a year..." Yasuo answers quite honestly. "And even then, it never feels like enough sometimes." Stretching his other arm, he relaxes visibly himself with an easy smile. "I wouldn't trade any of it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:20 am

"agreed. Its been quite the adventure since you both allowed me to take care of you all those years back... All this time to accumulate to this. You both have indeed been worth the wait." Standing up arch scoots over and leanign into Yasuos arms. He places his head upon the warm chest. Grasping for to hold his husbands hand.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:38 am

The taller man wraps an arm around his waist, entwining his fingers with his again with his free hand. Placing a kiss on the top of his white hair, he just holds him, green eyes watching the black water of the pond. Raiden glances up at the two, making a noise in his throat after a moment that doesn't sound quite like a person. Chuckling, Yasuo will lead Arch to their lonely lover, not letting go. "Sorry. You too, of course, love." Tugging Arch down to the grass, he stretches long, long legs out in front of him to get comfortable.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:43 am

"ofcourse. Arch coos soflty. He walks over and settles down next to Raiden. Placeing a hand on the mans thing gently as they all sit and relax. The sound of peeping frogs and nature sounds around them. The damp coolness around them seems almost a strike contrast to their usual daily chaos. Eventually arch snuggles in a bit closer and puts his head on Raidens shoulder. His gaze eventually going to the crescent moon above them throguh the forest.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:48 am

Raiden rouses a bit at the head suddenly on him, growing sleepy as he always does, seeming more comfortable in their nest of grass than in the house by the look on his face. Yasuo is right there with Arch, growing uncharacteristically quiet and contemplative in these moments, silently staring out at the darkness of the trees. He is practically unblinking, the only sound his steady breathing next to them both while still hand in hand with his older husband.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:30 am

They sit there in the silence for quite a while. The sounds of nature envelopeing around them. Yasuos body heat and Raidens coolness always create a perfect biome of warmth to be snuggled between. After a bit Arch turns his head around giving Yasuo a long kiss. "Well, what now my loves? We probibly dont have long away from the children. As well as how busy the coming week will be going to town and such."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:36 am

The moment Arch's lips touch Yasuo's, the sound of crickets and frogs ceases, Raiden's even breathing in sleep against his shoulder fading to the background. The trees are still, thick fog weighing the air with damp all around them. The forest is heavy, holding its breath before it's broken by a smattering of whispering, intelligible and overlapping. It seems to come from all over, leaking between shining strands of webbing melted into the mist between brances. One whisper is clearer than the rest, but for a moment, a woman, "...Yasuo..." Is all it says and as Arch pulls away everything is peacefully as it was before, a slight breeze ruffling his hair and a deep twang of a frog's voice near the grass. Raiden doesn't even stir, Yasuo's tone heavy with emotion as he is brought back to the present. "I think Raiden is already doing it." He manages to murmur, clearing his throat and forcing a bit of a smile.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:38 am

A concerned look crossing the old mans face as he moves gently. Placeing a hand on Yasuos chest. "Everything alright love? Id have to assume that was a little of you slipping out? Or was it something else?" Arches eyes dart around as if looking for an answer. First to Yasuo then down to Rai. Then to the direction of the cottage.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:48 am

Looking to the trees that are clear of web and fog, he sounds a little embarrassed, green eyes sheepish. "Oh... You saw that? Sorry, darling." With a sigh, he rests a hand on the one touching his chest and turns back. "Nothing out of the ordinary. Promise." He is quiet for a second, as if he wants to say more and continues, thinking. "I have a harder time with it, I am told, because I wasn't born with it. At least that is what Bernard-san has told me. A gift is a lot different than what Kyoko-chan has." Alex and him have been speaking a lot about it, it seems, these instances happening more and more frequently as Yasuo has been working on his other half. More specifically they happen around both his husbands more than anyone else.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:11 am

"Yasuo kun..." The old man smiles up as he places a gental hand upon his husbands cheek. "You above all else deserve to let the walls down sometimes. I understand all too well about how you feel. You dont always have to be this pent up. Im glad things have helped you with being afraid of yourself. I only asked due to the proximity of the children. Azazel can only protect them so much." He lets out a little chuckle. "More actually that azazel can only handle himself so much against them."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:30 am

The look he receives in return is tinged with sadness. "And you two of all are the ones I don't want to subject some of it to. You know I share a bit but I try for it to be mostly good. A lot of it isn't." His eyes flick to the direction of the cottage and back. "And in part, to keep it from them too."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:50 am

"I understand love. You know i have a similar struggle myself. Your a good hisband and father. I truely love you with all of myself and we all appreciate you. These little snippits arnt near as bad as some i have been witnessed to. I merely asked for clarity was all... Im proud of you." The old man just looks up longingly to he husband holding him. Then plants another little kiss on Yasuos chest.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next