Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:28 am

"Agreed!" Adneil states standign up, patting his sons shoulder he mumbles to himself for a sec as the mans bruises n such disappear. "Ill be back. Imma poke aroun a bit. This got me a tid curious too, ivent met em befere either!" At that the giant heads off to find Midnight.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:36 am

Midnight is unsurprisingly with Sean, one of three locations he usually frequents (the others being with Arch or his room.) The two have cups of tea in front of them, Sean making a rare appearance at the dining table in the middle of the day rather than hiding in his own room or teaching. Pray stands dutifully to the side as always, hands clasped in front of him and silent. Midnight can be heard almost sounding wistful, "...though it is good for him, I do miss him terribly."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:54 am

"know thas esssa bit outta carictor fer me. But ye mind meh interruptin?" He says with a light knock on the door. Id join ye but im not tegethear at the momen. Was wonderin if i can hava word with ye Midnight?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:10 am

The Spirit politely excuses himself and makes for the door, Sean merely raising an eyebrow and waving him along. Midnight closes the door softly behind him, staring up at the giant with dark, dark eyes. "Yes? Is everything all right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:34 am

"Oi, everythin es fine. Jus thouht id ask ye a few quetions. Mai interuptin somfin?" The giant kneels down on one knee to speek to the smaller statured spirit. "Well... About Virgil an me. Well, es there anythin ye think i can do fer his side o me family. I know jeri an such are kindah inna pickle. An well i knwo da tried forcein hisself like usual. But maby ye can hwlp me figure out whas goin on an if thars anythin can be done... I mean i should for v at least right?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:42 am

"No. Not interrupting. Sean is merely keeping me company without my son here." He explains simply. "It is nice to have the castle filled a bit more again. I am glad you all are home." The Spirit sounds almost pleased, pausing after to mull over the questions. "What do you mean to do, exactly? Intervene? I do know Archadious has tried in his own way, correct. I am open to tell you any information you would like."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:47 am

"well i dunno much bout spirits persay. But i know they seem te be in a predicament. And yer well versed in the on goings of yer race like i am mine. An i didnt know iffin there was any way te make em less... Sad and obligated... Poor lad seems trapped ish last few times hes been here. I know its jeris choice te not come by too. Not tha he likes us none anyway. I jus thought can try te be well... Thr for virgil an his/ my family.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:59 am

Approaching the giant, he pats a close spot on him as best he can reach in an almost motherly fashion. "I am heartened to know you really do care about him that much." Backing up once more, he clasps his hands in front of him. "I would not call our duties and what we are an obligation, per say. That is something all of us must learn. We are what we are and there is an acceptance that must come. However, we are long lived and it may take millenias depending on the Spirit to learn that lesson. Jericho is hardheaded and very young. As is Belial. As is Virgil." He offers one of his tiny hints of a smile, "Sadness, I think anyone can fix. If you are worried about his grandchild, I wouldn't. He took care of his situation himself and ended up here. He may not be what you believe though his "obligation" is a hard road. I took it upon myself to take him in and if he chooses to stay... Well, I don't think anyone, especially Archadious, would object."

Last edited by October on Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:12 am

"Well i ment his case as a obligation. His words imself. Ye said he took care of et tho eh?... Well.. i wonder iffin he minds if i swing in an talk te em, get te know em. He alright? Need any patchin up or such like I do?" His face goes from serious to excited to focused as the conversation goes.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:19 am

"Yes. I imagine he will deny having taken the matter into his own hands finally but his nature protected him. It is still part of him even if he denies it." Glancing back at the direction he left Virgil, he blinks once, very slowly (a somewhat rare occurrence.) "He is fine, physically. As far as I can tell. Though he has not woken up since arriving. Solis has been watching over him... I just offered for Virgil to sit with him. They have never met, as you are aware, and I believe it could benefit them both. They are very alike."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:28 am

"spose et wont hurt at all really. Worse that can happen es i see both my grandsons." He catches himself on his last word a bit after it came out. One quick question. I know the nature of spirits. Due ten jarico... Whats e the spirit of persay?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:35 am

Looking back up at Adneil, "There must always be one of each of us. As such, if one is to perish, we are eventually replaced. I have mentioned my brothers lost a child... He is that replacement. The Spirit of the Dead." Unclasping his hands finally, he thinks for a moment before clarifying. "Not to be confused with Genocide, however, there is a distinction between the souls of the living snared in different planes and Genocide's dominion over death itself. You could say "ghosts" if you like."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:41 am

Adneil gives a nod. Looking preturbed... Are new roles made to i think? Got me thinkin on me brothar Stygie. E didnt replace no one did e? Adenils expression changing to one of even more deep thought and near agitation. "Um.. i been meanin te ask... Its been somfin ive been thinkin on... Wha happened te V? I mean what roles e play. Accourdin te Cy es never been ... With the tackle ye got. But e has et now. So dun tha make em one of ye?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:53 am

"No. Stygian was new. New roles are made as needed as our small universe changes. All things are malleable in their own way, are they not? Physicality, ideals, time, people... Sometimes things that are important change and finds it needs us to keep an eye on it." The last part has him nearly quirking another smile, dark eyes actually sparkling with amusement. "Yes. Yes he is. Virgil is a one-of-a-kind. A lot like your Cyrus in the same sense. I guess we could say he was chosen in a way. Why else would he have birthed a spirit? His change was only accelerated by his captivity and now you. It has finally reached maturity and I was going to speak to him about it once he was finished. I apologize but I don't believe it is fair to tell you his role before even he is aware."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:59 am

Adneil gives a nod. *Lot te take in... Thanks midnight. Imma go see how everyones doin then. You take care. Glad te see ye, n thanks fer lettin me bend yer ear." The giant stands and gives a wave and a smile as he heads out toward the room Midnight was talking about.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:06 am

"Take care, Adneil. I am always here to help. Have Virgil come to me when he feels ready." He waves in return with that, heading back to finish his afternoon tea. It's silent passed the door to a random guest room, odd because normally Solis is extremely noisy.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:11 am

"knock knock." Adneil coos into the room. "Es bampies favorite lil hairpeice in ere?! I hurd ur best frien came te visit again." He opens the door all the way and scoots down as he shuts hit quietly behind him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:17 am

A pale Belial is curled up in the bed, his dark hair ruffled. He seems to be in a deep sleep, brows furrowed as if dreaming but unmoving. Solis is a large fluffed mass on the headboard, extending his wings with a whoosh and letting out a large warning 'caw' that doesn't sound pleased. Feathers from him are scattered about Virgil, as if he has been here for a while. Virgil looks up from the floor, startled, merely standing off to the side away from the bed and bird silently until then. "O-oh... uhm, he won't let you get closer, I don't think..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:26 am

"well i came ere te seem em both. If tha how sol wans to introduce me then thats his choice i suppose but thes no reason i cant give him a lil welcome pat. "Im not takin him anywhere bub, jus sayin hi te ye both. Comon down, ye can sit on bampies shoulder liek ye do as i sit next te em. Ye can be closer eh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:36 am

Sol tilts his head to give him a beady-eyed look for a moment before fluttering down to land near Bel's shoulder. He pauses to preen a lock of the other young man's hair, fluffing himself and staying put dutifully instead of going to Adneil, stubborn as always. Virgil stares at the floor again, his expression bothered and arms crossed.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:42 am

Siting on the floor next to the bed with a shrug the giant holds out a hand to virgil. "Mere love, whats on yer mind eh? Just got finnished getting caught up briefly from Midnight."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:45 am

He shifts uncomfortably, shying farther away from the figure on the bed. "I..." He starts before noticing the offered hand. The other man hesitates to take it but ultimately does, chewing his lower lip. "Just... Hard to believe I have a grandson? I am not sure... I am just not sure."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:55 am

"Ets alright lovey." The giant takes his boyfrined into a warm gentle embrace. Just holding him softly and quietly for a while to help him calm down. He strokes the white hair of virgils head to help sooth him. "Ets not yer fault some time got stolen from ye. Ets gonna be a rough road te redemption, but thas time yer not doin et alone new are ye lovey. We got thas n then some. Im ere fer ye even tha hard alreigh."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:15 am

Virgil buries his face into the other man silently, Solis waddling closer to his Spirit to plop on his bottom. He sits like a person, birdy feet out directly in front of him as he makes a home in the crook of Bel's arm. It doesn't seem like he is going to wake any time soon, unmoving and quiet.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:33 am

Sitting silently for a moment he gives virgil the comfort he needs at the moment. Adneil has a nack of it for Virgil it seems. Patting the pale hair for a bit. Adneil breaks the silence "so, I dun recon the lil lad es gonna rouse soon. Whiped imself out a bit Midnight tol me. Was wonderin about im so i asked." Turnign his head to look down at Virgil. "Midnight asked me tentell ye he has som important stuff te talk to ye about, i can go with when ever ye want, k hon. No rush. Im likein thas, holdin ye."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next