Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by October Thu May 05, 2022 10:51 pm

In typical V, he makes no comment about missing them, blue eyes distant as he grows lost in thought while brushing. "I can read to you whenever. You just have to ask." Is all he murmurs, coming back to himself to respond momentarily. The book Adneil picks up is called Oak King, Holly King and a twist on the battle of the two fae. An elf travels to Victorian London from the fae realm, lead there by a spell to find the person to help him defeat the Holly King. It's in his usual vein of gay fantasy romance he reads between more serious novels.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 7 Empty Retreat!!!!!

Post by Killem450 Fri May 06, 2022 10:40 am

After a little cuddling wisper drops down of from Virgils lap with a little purplexed look on her face. Her hand moving to her mouth as she noms on her finger cocking her head off sideways curiously. "Es et okay iff i go? Gam gam is up and I wanna say hai te im too!" Pitting the book down. "Alrigh. Jus be careful as always lil one." Addy coos at her like a doting mother. Hes been giving her a little room to adventure now shes more able. She giggles and statrs running for the door and goes invisible. The door seeming to open and closes rapidly by itself but shutting softly. Not a sound made due to her being her. Looking at the door with a smile and blinking. Two golden eyes peer to Virgil after a moment setting the book down with a sigh.he grabs the brush from the bed beside him Virgil put down when wisper left. Moving behind his fieances seat. Reaching down gently without a word he starts giving Virgil a shoulder and neck rub quietly. After a moment of this "so... Darlin. Tell meh whats really up eh? Yove been... Well distant te say the least since the convo with midnight. Ets alrigh te tell me lovey.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri May 06, 2022 9:59 pm

He gives a sigh of his own as Adneil settles in, knowing the impending questioning is coming. His hair needs to moved out of the way for his shoulders, as tense as one would expect. A silence surrounds them momentarily, his voice quiet when he finally speaks up, "Everything is... Happening really fast and a lot to take in. I changed but ..." Shoulders dropping just ever so slightly, it only seems to be helping so much. "I didn't realize how much and this part didn't feel like a choice. A-and he-- Midnight, makes no sense to me! Never has. There is something about him and it just makes me uncomfortable. I don't understand what he is trying to ever get at."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 07, 2022 12:00 am

The grip on the mans shoulders moves to more of a rub as palms slide down Virgils chest. Thick feminine arms wrap around him gently from above and behind him. A soft cheek pressing against his. They both just sit for a moment in a hug. At least yer not doin et alone lovey. I know, ets been a coaster since well me savin ye and then us gettin tegether an all the things comin wiff et. Oi, I didnt even know spirits existed till Midnight showed up meself. I wanna help an be ere fer ye love. One step at a time, no matter the pace. I try te leave me an my drama and weight o ous off ye, i see an appreciate the position yer en. Ets why I help as I can fer ye. Takin our sex life at yer pace te keep ye happy. I know that stuff will come en time. Dun mean i love ye any less tho, alrigh. So, sorry fer speachin atcha like Arch... Talk te me, vent if ye want. Or ill give input if ye ask." She ends giving the mans head a kiss and a big sniff.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 08, 2022 12:18 am

Goosebumps appear on his milky skin as a palm runs over a nipple, though he still seems focused on what she is saying. "I know. I get that." Inhaling, he tries to let it out slowly. "I feel like whatever he wants of me, whatever he claims I have been changing to, was not my choice. Another one like everything else. And he didn't seem to really get it either. He claims he doesn't make the rules but I mean, really, doesn't he? I thought he was supposed to be special or important or something?" Leaning back against her, he finally peers up, turquoise eyes defeated.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun May 08, 2022 12:49 am

I know... Cy has tol me of when ye two were youngar. Wha happen when e changed ye. And then gettin pulled inte all the fuzzy buisness of jeris father n such. Ye both had yer share of tha. But thas why i felt et was important te ye... Well when ye chose me... I know ye dun feel the same aboot me changein ye. Thas why et means so much te me. Why i feel so special te ye. Cuz in a life where u never had the chance te choose. Ye chose me. Makes ye all the moare precious te me. An i dun wanna let ye down like the others ave. But anyways, i know whatcha mean. Duncha worry aboot et. You be you, everythin appens fer a good reason. Ye jus have te fine et. An i dun think hes tellin. More or less hes been aroun long enoguh te know that "reason" so es just trying te steer ye in a smoother way. Cuz like a river et es gonna flow forward inevitably.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 09, 2022 2:17 pm

He doesn't say anything more, obviously taking that in as he looks away. Staring at the far wall in thought, he makes himself comfortable between her legs and leans back with another small sigh.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 09, 2022 11:36 pm

She doesn't say anything. Just standing behind his seat. Sharp fingernails find their way throguh the blond hair to Virgils scalp. She gives a gentle scritch on his head. Playing with long strokes throguh his hair. Eventually grabbing the brush and combing along his silky mane. Giving the man time to think like it seems he needs.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:49 pm

He very slowly relaxes at the attention to his hair, looking down at his pale hands with another heavy sigh. "Now what? I always knew something strange was happening to me but I thought maybe... When you changed me maybe it would be different? Fix it? But apparently it finished its job. I am not even sure what to do with it. Midnight said I would know but I don't. I am so sick of cryptic bullshit."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:17 pm

Well,...woulja like te go tehethar te talk te im? I though... I coulda...helped in tha reguard too... Et seems i muckered et up a bit more... Im sorreh if et upsets ye. Ye knows... Maby with all the spirit mooju doodoo... He means ets aboot time fer some fer us... En time?" She snuggles in his head taking a breath of his scent and leaving a kiss. "Beside, i gotta chat wiff da aboot my othar unfinnshed endever i asked of ye."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:36 pm

"No." He mutters, craning his neck to look up at her with tired blue eyes. "You didn't fuck anything up. It just accelerated apparently." The scent of vanilla and honey wafts deliciously from him, masking another scent that is akin to cat fur underneath. "I am not sure if there is a point to speaking to him again. It's okay. I would rather... not see him if I can help it." Sitting up, he turns to face her, a questioning expression on his face. "Endeavor?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:46 pm

Well, less of a endevor. More of a special day fer ye an me. I gotta assume ye dun wan anything big? Ye wanna plan et or jus do somfin small? An ye just wanna marry me, or es cy on the table too? I know when da got married he married all three of em tegether.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:55 pm

Slowly, his eyes widen and widen. "Th-that again?! M-married?" He manages to sputter, turning sharply away to cover his face with a hand as a cherry red blush floods his cheeks all the way to his neck. "I thought that wasn't serious!"

Last edited by October on Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:02 pm

"Darlin..." She signs as she says it. A lil solumnity in her tone. "I been talkin this te ye fer a while new. Wha part o it didja think I was foolin wiff? I figured wiff everythin n showing u how much ye mean te me ye woulda thoguht me... seroius?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:17 pm

"I-I don't know..." He whines into his hand, almost as tense as he was before. Standing, he looks around the room, almost as if he wants to escape while avoiding her gaze. "That..." Pausing, he runs an anxious hand through his own hair. "That's a lot..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:42 pm

"Breathe" she coos at him. Hands out reached to him. We can take our time on et lovey. I want this te happen in the worst of ways. But im not forcing ye to go all in new like someone we know did... I wann do thas reight by ye darlin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:08 pm

Turning sharply, he finally searches her face with a distraught look of his own. "I..." Glancing to her hands a few times, he visibly hesitates before finally taking them carefully, lightly, as if to pull them back at any sudden movement. "...why?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:29 am

Adneil stands up. Pulls Virgil in close, emerald and gold eyes peer into Virgil's. "Because... All the reasons... I think ye are elegant, sweet, comforting... Evereh time im with ye i feel i can be meself... Darlin. Yer my becon that leads me throguh the storm te the place tha madders most. Et would be a honor te know tha i can be called ...yers.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:26 am

Virgil listens quietly, but seems unconvinced in the end. "And what does that make Cyrus?" Something seems to set in as he says the name, the blush returning full force. "H-him too? Marry?" His gaze drifts away, the hand coming back to cover his mouth as he considers the other man.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:01 pm

Well, thats between you an im but he had near same reaction ye did when i brought it up te him...so i dont think he would be opposed at all." As fer im hes more or less the storm fer the beacon. He has a nack of keepin things lively and hes lovey in his own way. As ye well know.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:13 pm

"And if I didn't want to marry him too?" He asks rather quickly, flustered. "You really think that's fair? I thought you wanted that." Sighing for the hundredth time, albeit shakily, "Can I... C-can I think about it? Before you talk to Arch."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:21 pm

Darlin, were gonna do this together every step of the way. I wont talk to him bout it wifout ye. Cy an I never got a chance to try to enjoy the process... So i wanted to take my time and do it right by ye. <3 she gives a qink and a kiss on his forehead. It will be alrigh lovey.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:37 pm

Virgil gets extremely quiet at the resolution, obviously starting his thinking immediately. He sits next to her, somewhat distant but in a contemplative way and lost in his own mind once more.

Bel won't wake up until Arch has arrived home with his family, Midnight telling him much the same as Adneil as to how the young Spirit appeared. He showed up and Midnight allowed him to stay as he assumed Arch wouldn't mind and he has been out since. Sol has still been keeping vigilant over him as well, the castle a little quieter without his loud cawing and antics.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:47 pm

Letting out a puff of air as he drives. The trip home not taking long. Its dusk, having spent the majority of the day at the cabin. The old mans breath was not of fatigue due to the trip but from just shifting the while vehicle half across the world in an instant. The castle sitting in the distance. Waves rolling on the ambre horizon in he distance. Looking quitely to the back seat via the mirror to his children in the back. He gives a pleasant smile. He sighs again his gaze shifting to his husbands beside him. "Always nice to pop back dor a spell huh?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:03 pm

Most of the older kids have on earbuds and are listening to their own music or videos for the trip, ignoring their parents as most preteens do. Hisoka is knocked out asleep, head off to the side almost uncomfortably. He sleeps at random, often having night terrors and sleeping terribly at night, much like his mother. Syl huffs, "But then we miss looking at stuff!" He argues, his twin at his side grunting as if she agrees but it is hard to say if she was actually listening. Stygian on the other hand looks elated at being home, straining against his seatbelt to look out the window.

Yasuo gives him a half smile, "it does take some of the stress out of traveling." His other half slowly blinks at him, his return smile smaller and more subdued.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next