Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:40 pm

Eventually the car comes to a stop inside the car port. The door closing behind them with a loud thud. The family doing the normal peeling themselves from the confinement and enter into the house. Parents letting the children in first, naturally

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:51 pm

Stygian is off like a shot first thing, panting in excitement and anticipation. Yasuo and Raiden stop to grab bags, imploying the help of the older kids with their own stuff with a bit of grumbling from them (aside Aiko.) Stygian doesn't get far, Midnight appearing almost in front of him with arms open and ready. "My little one~" His soft tone has more emotion in it than usual, picking up his son who wraps his arms tightly around his mother in return. "Mama!" The boy cries out, literally, already in tears for what seems the millionth time even before they left.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:41 pm

Arch swoops in behind his son. Stigians baggage in hand. "How was home and everyone Midi darling?!" He takes the spirit in an embrace in one arm after they raise. "Our son was beside him self for the most part, he made due eventually. Though hes not the only one who was blessed wih a smile once they saw you. I missed you as well." Turning to their son. "Shal mom or dad help you with your things Stiggy?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:53 pm

"It was quiet. Though there was a small matter I attended to we can speak about once you are settled." As an answer, the small man leans against him as Arch's arm wraps around him. "I assumed he would do as well as he could. It will get easier. Right, dear heart?" The last part is asked of Stygian who peels his face off of Midnight with a sniffle. He looks between the two of them with relief, cheeks wet and shining. "Yes please?" Is his polite response to his father, slowly calming and wiping them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:16 pm

Arch gives them both a coy smile. "Come then love." The dr. Knowing the older kids are fine and syl and aggy are being tended to via the other parents. "Besides. A little time together us three sounds good since we all have missed one another." He nudges the noy in front of them to lead the way. He takes Midnights hand as the follow the boy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:30 am

When Arch glances back, he receives a judgemental frown from Kenji who often gives all of them a hard time about their "gross" PDA. Stygian slides down easily from his mother's arms to do so, continuing to wipe remnants of tears from his face. "I wanna stay up with mama please." He remarks as he walks, Midnight lacing his fingers with Arch's. "I don't see why not. I have missed you and I would love to hear about your trip." The boy frowns, sighing in response a tad. "I don't like trips, Mama."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 8 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:25 am

Arch giggles at the young boys response. Taking note of Kenji. "Its a matter we will work on. Dont fret though its not going to happen to oft, for now anyway." They go to the boys room to drop off everything then to Midnights.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:00 am

For some reason before they arrive at Stygian's bedroom, he leads his parents to the kitchen. Stopping, he seems momentarily confused until his eyes widen at familiar voices. "People are here!" Midnight watches as he hurries inside, seemingly unsurprised by this turn of events, speaking simply. "We have a guest but I do believe another has shown since you arrived."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:05 pm

"I figured." Replied arch. "I can tell when they arrived. I was merely waiting till you thoguht it was the right time. As well as once we had things situated and could relax... Lets go see who it is?" He picks Stygian up and carries him on his hip.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Andrè is usually found in the kitchen this time of night, getting ready for work as the redhead stands by the counter. He is leaned on it, thick arms crossed uncomfortably over himself as he looks up. The petite frame standing in front of him and blonde-white hair is immediately recognizable as Jericho turns. His blue-green eyes are red rimmed as if he has been crying, although he grins when he spies them. "Oh! It's him!" Stygian exclaims, wiggling in Arch's grasp. Jeri chuckles, "Little Midnight. How's it going?" His grin turns serious when he faces Arch, beelining for the old man and pressing himself up against him shamelessly. Burying his face on him momentarily, he peers up and pouts. "Where did you go? You missed one of our sessions." Midnight is completely unfazed, stepping away to give the younger spirit some room.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:05 pm

Arch gives a pleasant smile. "Well Jericho! Welcome, its a surprise seeing you come here instead this week. Well i must admit this one is my fault. I had a momentary lapse of my own and thoguht it best to get away for a little vacation." He places Stygian on the floor. "Please, stay for a while and relax. Were just settling ourselves but let me rendezvous with my son and his family. Staying for dinner?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:22 pm

Jericho takes the opportunity to make himself even more comfortable on Arch, a pleasant slightly floral scent wafting from his hair. "So you forgot about me?" He mutters, placing his forehead on the other man's chest. Stygian stares up at the two curiously once he is place on the ground, obviously wondering why all the cuddling. He turns away to say his hellos to Andrè, attaching himself to his leg in a brief hug. "Hi Rè! I missed you!" Giving a half smile, Andrè bends down to ruffle his hair. "Did you have a good time?" "No!" Comes the quick response, though chipper, which makes Rè seem very confused for a second. Midnight just shakes his head, greeting Andrè with a nod himself. "Hello. Preparing to leave?" Rè straightens with a sigh. "Maybe. Not sure I should but now that Arch is here..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:34 pm

Arch pats Jeri. Used to his usual antics. "I wouldnt say forgotten. Forgive me, i myself wasnt of the right mind...more then usual anyway." He looks to Rè. "Go if you want. Your no prisoner here you know silly! Though ofcourse we missed you as well so if you want to stay for dinner and call it a early night. May have a bonfire and some drinks?" He raises an eyebrow and a half smile. "How have things been going for you two anyway? Jeri if you want we can have ur chat in a bit? Or we can just mingle?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:01 pm

The smaller man leans into the pat, huffing a little in response. "Didn't even miss me, did you?" He still pouting, turning his sweet face up to gaze at him again. Andrè scratches his stubble as he responds, eyes worried. "Well. I dunno if Midnight mentioned yet? Jeri's son has been here and we aren't sure he is... Not well? And I just didn't know with Sol and everything if I should go to work tonight..." "That's the other person!" Stygian remarks under his breath, also concerned. "Is he sick?" Midnight pets Stygian's head reassuringly. "I am sure he will be okay, dear. He is learning things like you are." Jericho clings more to Arch, fingers playing with the buttons on his vest delicately. "If I stay you will make me see my mother. I would rather not... And I can't... I can't do anything to help anyways." For a split second he seems utterly heartbroken, the last portion spoken softly to just Arch and it's quickly gone as he finally lets go. "I was just leaving."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:51 pm

"Jeri your at the point no one would ask for help. Your presence would be enough. Though if you insist." Turning to Rè. " I assume all is well. Midnight knows best with matters involving spirits. Though I will go check on him, naturally. Ill keep an eye on sol too. Again, leave if you must my boy, i know it helps to get away. Im here, all will be well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:11 pm

Andrè attempts a smile towards the old man, "I feel better at least knowing it's you." To his Spirit, he adds, "If you're leaving, Jer, c'mon." Surprisiingly obedient, Jericho trots over to him and grabs his hand, being led out of the kitchen to follow as Rè leaves for work. He frequently mentions Jeri's penchant for showing up at the bar. "See everyone in the morning!" He calls out behind them as they disappear. Midnight watches them go as Stygian gives a wave, looking up at his parents in turn. "Can I see him too? The other guest?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:35 pm

"maby in a bit. I must attend to him. You dun wanna get sick too do you?!" He playfully calls down to his son. "For now why sont you head to your mothers room. It seems i must attend to some matters huh?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:03 pm

With a disappointed sigh, Stygian agrees. "Okay, papa. Later." Midnight steers their son away towards the exit. "We shall see you when you are finished. If you have any questions, you may ask them later or I can always accompany you. Your choice, my love."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:19 pm

Arches brow rises. "Some expert insight would be appreciated of course! Lets get our son tucked in and we will take it from there then?" He walks over taking midnight by hand again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:38 pm

"But I was gonna stay up with mama still, right?" The child sounds a bit upset, his mother grasping Arch's hand as well as his. "Yes. You will just have to wait for me there and behave." This elicits a bright, excited smile from Stygian who follows along happily, always well behaved. They will leave him in Midnight's room, pleased to sit on the bed and wait while giggling to himself. They make their way to the guest bedroom, Midnight knocking lightly only to be answered by an annoyed "caw!" Opening the door, he allows his lover to enter first, following close behind.

Bel is awake, pale and sitting up. His blue eyes are dull, staring at a far corner of the room. Solis is surprisingly in his human guise, sitting on the other side of Bel on the bed quietly. The redhead seems comfy, curled up at his side and mussed as though he had been asleep for a time.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:07 pm

"oh, apologies!" Arch says softly. "Andrè said you werent awake yet. We merely came yo check on you. Is it alright if we come in for a chat?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 pm

The dark haired young man doesn't answer, nor acknowledges Arch, without even a blink. With the quietest sigh, Midnight answers at his side. "He cannot hear you. He isn't here." His black eyes search Bel, glancing to Sol who glares at them tiredly for interrupting. "The best we can do is wait. Or, you may use your own way of taking what is his and making it your own and helping him find his way back. That is up to you. We won't know how long it shall take him."

Turning his head finally, that blank look turns annoyed from Belial as he stares at a point just above Midnight's shoulder. "Another one? Are you going to ask for something too? You can fuck off just like the other ones." Arch gets the feeling he isn't speaking to them, Midnight raising white eyebrows in minute surprise. "Well..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:02 am

Arches face turns inquisitive. "By your expression i would assume he has been comatose till now?" He steps back and pats Sol on the head with a sigh. "I can see what I can do?" It wouldnt hurt to try." In the moment of quiet Arch takes a moment to kiss Midi. He then turns to the boy and touches his brow.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:04 am

"He still is, in a sense." Midnight responds, "His subconscious is trapped until he learns to navigate his way back. Spirits come sometimes slowly into what they are, especially Virgil's family, I have noticed. We become more inhuman, as you know by our son, as time passes. Someday even Stygian will cease eating and sleeping as a human unless he prefers." He will wait patiently, hands clasped in front of himself as he watches Arch. Solis swipes lazily at Arch's hand, brows furrowing deeper as he huffs. He is not pleased at the attention to his Spirit, shifting closer to bare his teeth as Arch touches Bel's cool forehead.

Before Sol can do anymore, the ambient sound of the room eerily disappears. It becomes dimmer, almost awashed in gloom and gray, saturating the very air of the room. It's stifling, a stillness that almost makes it extremely hard to breathe, heavy and burdening. Bel finally meets his eyes, expression quickly confused as he peers almost around the old man and then back. Sol and Midnight are gone, though the two are not alone it seems, a tall figure standing not far from where Midnight once was. "What are you doing here? Did you die too?" Belial inquires of Arch, narrowing his gaze suspiciously. "I am going to tell you what I told my father and what I told Rem. I am not interested in any of you. You may as well leave."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:12 pm

Its no surprise the spirit doesn't recognise the old man. For in this realm he looks of his normal younger self. Though it seems whenever the blond man moves his essence seems to shift behind itself almost as if lagging. Arch looks down at his hand. Realizing whats going on. "Just visiting! Arch says. "Came back from holiday and the family was worried for you. Midnight was wondering if there was anything I could do to help your state. Solis is quite worried as you can imagine. Im glad you took up my offer for a room at my castle." He peers up to the other figure inquisitively. "It would seem I am the one interested in you...and this...?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next