Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by October Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:53 am

Adneil feels him stiffen at the mention of having to speak to Midnight, the elder Spirit making him nervous. "There's more...?" He huffs into him, unhappy.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:58 am

"I dunno, he didnt tell me. I didnt feel et was me place te press inte it hon." He gives a quiet chuckle and a kiss as he rubs Virgils back. "Oi, Midnights always been goot te us , anyt news from em im sure isnt too bad. As i said ill be there fer yer support iffin ye wan. Tho i know ye will wanna mull et ovar alone knowin ye, which es fine."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:02 am

"You guys say that but I know nothing about him... He's... weird. I was really surprised to find him here when you guys brought me. Shouldn't be surprised that Arch likes him though." He continues to complain, still muffled, an obvious shot at Arch and his weirdness too. "I never know what he wants from me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:06 am

"Aye, we are a buncha weirdos arnt we..." The dragon goes serious for but a moment. Then a smile crosses his face at the jab at his father. Ye have a runnin in wiff him before? Well before ere anywho?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:37 am

"Midnight? Yeah... He visited once or twice when I was pregnant and then Jericho was born..." He grows quiet at the thought, sighing. "I think I know what he might say..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:15 pm

As Arch descends the stone stairs to the dungeon, a familiar young voice carries itself passed the crackle of torches. Growing closer, it becomes clearer, the most obvious culprit revealed "...my Papa and Otosan make really good food though." Pausing, Syl can be heard taking a deep breath before saying a little "uh oh" to himself that's barely heard, as it dawns on him his father is approaching.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:52 pm

Arch rounds the corner. Hand on his hip with that stare that fathers are all known for. "Son, if your to come down here you come get me and well come down together. Alright? I see you found your grandfather. I knew it was a matter of time. Ill jave a word with you alone in a moment." Turning to the cell with Hoshi in it. Still lashed tot he table with the wards around him. "I must apologize, my son takes after me when it comes to conversation." He says in japanese. Knowing Syl still isnt fully fluent in it. "How are things today?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:01 pm

Syl hides his hands behind his back, the innocent smile he holds one typically of feigning behaving. It eerily looks much like Arch himself momentarily, eyes closed as he shows teeth. He surprisingly doesn't make an excuse for himself, more or less ignoring the reprimand as he moves aside for Arch. "He doesn't talk, Papa. He understands but he won't, right? Does he talk to you?" There is a note of hopefulness in his tone, suspiciously, as if he has tried this before. Hoshi, who had been sitting there with his eyes closed, merely opens them, sapphire gaze pointed at the ceiling. He makes no movement or acknowledgement aside, typical as he hasn't spoke so much as a word really since being captive. The man hasn't been doing amazingly well, for obvious reasons, though it seems the change is physically taking a toll. Food is usually ignored or completely expelled which may be what Syldrian was remarking on, the former vampire appearing gaunt and exhausted.
October
October
Admin

Killem450 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:01 pm

Knowing full well the look, for he was the one who perfected it arch gives his son a eyebrow. "Ive asked you once. Im serious about this son. Now, leave us be for now. Ill bring you next time. Im also telling your otosan and okasan your being sneaky." After the boy goes on his way. Arch enters and sits next to the malnourished man. Various philes in hand being shook before being administered inerveinously. Well... Lets try something else today shal we. His tone set as his typical dr. To patient. He un does the man left shackle as he takes something like brown leather covered in white dust and puts it into the man hand. "You know, its rather nice having someone my age around. Like my son, im rather looking forward to have converstation with someone who understands... Our issues with longevity...and how our worlds changed and decayed around us. This ones a little treat ive been told is rather dear to you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:49 pm

Syldrian frowns, nearly a pout at not being able to have his way. With one final glance at Hoshi, he goes back toward the stairs begrudgingly and starts climbing up them. The man doesn't even flinch at what's becoming normal routine by now, not that he ever did. He keeps his eyes trained on the ceiling until the dried fruit is handed to him, his head finally turning slowly. There is a flicker of a look, dark eyebrows twitching in almost disgust as he lets it simply fall to the floor from his fingers. Those blue eyes shift to Arch finally, familiar though a much deeper, piercing shade, before shifting back to the ceiling as his body shifts with a silent sigh.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:22 am

In a very old diealect of japanese Arch learnt from Adneil due to wanting to communicate better with Hoshi. "Eh, it is as it may. It will take some time, its hard learning how to... Feel... Again. After all you body has forgotten how to live in what. Around the same age I myself am from. I hope one day you and I can... Well remonese of those days long ago... Even my son dosnt understand the weight of unwanted added time, the burden of it."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:31 am

Those same sapphire eyes may as well roll back into his head, followed by a quiet but exasperated snort. It is more of a reaction than Arch usually gets but at least it is something. Having briefly been unshackled on one side he stretches his arm and wrist slowly, seemingly no real threat, not that he can be. He snaps and cracks uncomfortably in the silence, brows slightly furrowed.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:57 am

Arch sits and watches. Reaches over and undoes the other mans wrist from its shackle. A flash of blue light and a click. Then a thud of chain hitting the table. He sits back down and strikes up his pipe. Enjoying the quiet to be honest. "If not a bite of nostalgia, is there anything you would like? Within reason."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:14 am

He pauses a moment to let the chain slide away, watching it carefully before managing the slow process of sitting up. It seems a bit of a chore before he is sitting and stretching the other side, followed by his shoulders and neck. The dark haired man makes no effort to look at him, his voice a hoarse grumble. "Jeff." It's all he says, more interested in studying his scarred and calloused fingers after his stretch than acknowledging an answer. Hoshi's hands twitch and tremble slightly, not something they did previously, as he grows fed up with that and clenches his fingers to bite nails into his palms. He does it hard enough to draw blood with long nails, watching the red instead with a blank face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:24 am

Arch is quiet for a moment. Gets up and walk out of the cell for a moment. He comes back wih a little bonsai tree planted in a red hand crafted shallow box. "As you know with most undead... He was having issues when you originally passed. Without you he eventually got to the point of autocannibalisem... There wasnt much more i could do. I had some of his remains placed in this..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:33 am

He takes it, the smear of blood standing out from the red of the box as he grabs hold. Placing it silently next to him, it appears that was all he wanted to say for the time being. The tree is left there to sit between the two of them as Hoshi stares distantly at the wall.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:39 am

"i tried to appease him best i could for a wight... You have been, dismemebered for... Well its been about five years now. A small fraction of your residual powers must have been enoguh to complete you again. Though you are no longer what seems to be a vampire. Just merely... Touched persay... Echoes of a former power. A testament to the duration of your formor illness. Well... Anyway... I hope ive done correct by him for you. He puffs a bit more on his pipe as he sits again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:54 am

"...Your lack of insight..." He begins in English, sounding tired. "Is pathetic, priest..." His gaze never leaves a particular spot on the wall, lifting a hand to absentmindedly lick one of the crescent shaped cuts.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:10 am

"oh, how so?" He raises an eyebrow. Curiously as he stoicly puffs away on his pipe. Your not thr first ive changed back from situations such as this. And most certainly wont be the last. But please. Indulge me."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu May 05, 2022 9:31 pm

Virgil has his talk with Midnight alone, returning even more quiet than usual. He doesn't mention anything of it in the days to come but seems to be mulling over something like it is bothering him a lot. His grandson, Bel, wakes by the time Arch's family arrives, V anxiously avoiding meeting him in person quite yet.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu May 05, 2022 9:57 pm

A tiny familiar knock echoes into the room as virgil is sitting in his astute situation. As the man inevitably opens the door he is greeted by pecks on his cheeks. One side getting kissed by a red bearded Adneil. And the other being acausted by Virgils "daughter". "Min iffin we join yea.?! Wispy eres been missin ye teday somfin aweful. Gotta admit i kidah have been te!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu May 05, 2022 10:03 pm

He was just brushing his long hair, trying to smooth some of the curls out and failing it seems as one slightly unruly end sticks up. With a frustrated sigh at his brush he tosses it next to himself on his new, much larger bed. The smile they both recevie is faint, shy, and almost as if he is trying to hide it. "I guess not. I am not doing anything anyways."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu May 05, 2022 10:14 pm

Grabing Wisper by her lil boot laces Adneil gives V a big smile with his eyes closed happily. Wisper gives a big giggle as he flings her to the bed landing light as a feather. "Mumma V!" She says excitedly. "Daddy says he misses you loads and loads too!" Flopling down himself and sending his daughter flying up and falling slowly down again laughing he looks to Virgil. "Oi, why ye been cooped up again on me darlin?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu May 05, 2022 10:23 pm

He watches the interaction, amused and still trying not quite to smile. As they both settle in he gives a small shrug, glancing to Wisper before rubbing his forehead with more seriousness. "Just... I dunno. Lot going on?" As he peers up at Adneil momentarily, he immediately bites his lip and looks away as if there is more to say. Turning his attention to Wisper, he picks her up carefully to place on his lap. He doesn't say anything else, picking his brush back up to brush at her hair instead for a distraction.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu May 05, 2022 10:38 pm

Adneil grabs the book off from Virgils night stand. And starts reading quietly. Legs up against the wall in a v. Wisper happily obliges. Playing with a lock of Virgils hair back as she sits in his lap. The light blueish tint of her platinum blond hair in her human form has a sheen of rainbow to it when it hits the light correctly. "Mumma V? You missed us didnt you?! I can tell. You bumber thimper went boop boop quicker when u saw us huh! I miss you reading at me..." It seems her sences are starting to get a little keener as shes getting used to her new size. She wont admit to her grandfather if its her hearing or something else yet. She tends to avoid him and loud people more.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next