Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:51 am

Taking Arch's hand in his cold one, he stands, not letting go. "I wish..." He sighs again, brows furrowing as if pained. "You both... D-didn't have to hurt anyone. It's my fault for..." He pauses, obviously trying to search for what he means, making a small gesture at himself with his free hand. "Being me."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:03 am

Arch gives Raiden a smile as well as a kiss on the forehead. "Darling im sorry but all of this is more then just about you. Your only a small piece to this you know. The picture as a whole isnt made of just you is it? Its more of a family portrait."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:27 am

He blinks at the kiss, but says nothing more. Raiden allows Arch to lead him back, Yasuo ready with towels waiting. He begins drying Arch first, fluffing up his hair with it with a smile. "That didn't take long." The kids are milling around cleaning up dust and other things, sheets and covers already pulled off furniture. Stygian latches onto Arch's leg as soon as he sees him, hiding his face. "You left!" He says miserably, clutching to the fabric with fingers.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:35 am

"O Stygie, son we were only outside. We were even still within sight to the house. I know its a new area and you havnt been able to look around yet, which I will take u about tomarrow. This is our old home before you were born. I assure you it is even more safe here then the castle." Arch continues consoleing the various children approaching him as he mentors them about cooking and the history of the cottage. He fills Yasuo in on the conversation betwixt Raiden and him, urging the twobto finnish so they can continue to relax finally.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:57 am

Yasuo doesn't need to ask anymore and ushers Raiden to the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind them. Stygian always listens quietly, absorbing it and asking thoughtful questions, though not nearly as many as his brother. He sticks to Arch like glue for the cooking, doing his best to help. Hisoka is found underneath the kotatsu in the livingroom with Bast, peeking his head out when Arch walks by. The others seem to be occupying themselves, the older ones disappearing to their rooms to clean while the twins also follow Arch to cook, Aggy mainly stealing cookware to play with on the floor. Yasuo will return alone, Raiden having fallen asleep for the time being. "Need anymore help? What are we having?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:03 am

"Remember the first meal i cooked for you all?!" Arch replies excitedly." Turning around with a frying pan and spatula in his hands. "Id guess to make a wager that someone hase had a bit of an overload since you came back alone?" Arch relays the status of all the children and upkeeps to the other father.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:14 am

Yasuo smiles and just gives a nod. "Just give him until dinner is ready. A small reset." Continuing, he stops by Aggy miming Arch, but with an empty pot instead from her spot by the table. "And I do remember... what are you making, Aggy?" It takes her a long moment to answer, much like her mother, not looking up. "...goop..." Is all she says, the blonde patting her head gently before straightening. Syl sits at the table, looking proud of himself while holding a child's knife. "I chopped!" His other father gives him a warm smile as well, "Good. And you, Stygian-kun?" Stygian hesitates before shuffling his feet, "I dropped a spoon trying to mix and got it places." It's his turn to receive a pat on the head as Yasuo approaches, "I am sure you did more than that to help!" Chuckling, it is Arch's turn but he receives a kiss on the cheek instead. "Glad you liked the new hairstyle, darling."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:27 pm

Slightly frazzled by the combination of the children and cooking at the same time. Giving a surprised and sudden smile. "Oh?! Hah, well you did it so yes!" He gies a full smile eyes closed at his husband. "Thats fine, he sleeps alot anyway." The duo and the children complete their short list of chores. It dosnt take long for the cottage to be filled with the aromas of the english style cooking. Once its almost prepared arch goes to collect the sleeping beauty that is Raiden.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:51 pm

Yasuo laughs again, more relaxed than he was previously now that apologies have been made. He reaches down to fix his hair back to normal for him, leaning in after and kissing his nose this time with a murmured 'I love you' before he moves on to help with something. Raiden is curled up into a ball of blankets, the top of his dark head sticking out and nothing more. The curtains are drawn how he likes it, sensitive to light as he is, the room dim. As always, he sleeps like the dead, still and silent.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:32 pm

Sitting down on the side of the bed. Fork on hand with a piece of sausage on it. He slowly pulls back the cover revealing Raidens face. He takes the fork and sausage and waves ut tenderly under the vampires nose to see if he stirrs. He begins strokeing the mans arm throguh the blanket to help rouse him. "Honey do~ dinners ready." He coos as he sits.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:46 pm

In the time it takes to exhale, Arch finds the fork wrenched from his grip while knocked flat on his back onto the floor with the air knocked out of him. His husband's heavy weight has him pinned, red eyes glowing bright with fear. The fork is stabbed into the floor directly by the old man's cheek, sausage flung off somewhere haphazardly. He is breathing raggedly, confusion and panic plain on his face as he slowly lets go of Arch's arms. Swallowing, a tremble has already begun to start all over his body, "I-I'm s-sorry!" He manages to choke out, recognition finally coming to him. "Are y-you okay? I was d-dreaming a-and I..." Burying his face in his hands, he stands to sit on the edge of the bed, distraught.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:54 pm

As arch is pinned to the floor he cant help himself letting out a coy smile and moan as his back falls against wood. Being under his husband is such a comfy spot he thinks as he lands. He picks up the fork and coddles up to hus worried husband. "It was only a dream, you know Im always going to be alright darling. Calm yourself, look around. All is well." He says as he stroked the long black hair of his husbands head. "Suppers ready. Well go once you collect yourself. Is there anything you want to tell me?" His free hand has punched Raidens chin and gently and makes him look at him. Hand moving to his cheek once their eyes meet.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:04 am

He is crying again, sniffling quietly until Arch meets his gaze. "I d-didn't hurt you?" He asks, complete concern. It only takes him a moment before he is latched onto the older man, face buried into the crook of his neck for comfort. There is a quiet knock before Yasuo peeks in, blonde brows furrowed. "Something told me I should check on you two... Raiden?" He steps inside, shutting the door behind him. "Here I was just hoping you two were "relaxing." Sweetheart, are you okay?" He looks to Arch when their husband remains clinging and quiet, waiting for an answer. "Nightmare?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:09 am

Arch keeps petting. Giving Yasuo a nod to awnser his question. "Well relax once the children are down for the night." Speaking into the black hair latched to him. "All if fine love. Cheer up. Its over. You will feel better once you have a full belly."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:23 am

Yasuo wanders over to join them on the bed, taking his place on Raiden's other side, mattress creaking under the weight of three grown men. He wraps his arms around the brunette as well, squishing Arch in there as much as he can in a group hug. "Deep breaths..." He whispers into his hair as well, the tension slowly leaving Rai as Yasuo is added. The blonde hums a tune in the quiet that sounds familiar, rubbing both of their arms comfortingly until everything is fine. Raiden peeks up after a few minutes, inhaling deeply and wiping streaks of bloody tears on his cheeks.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:37 am

ARch gives them a big squeeze as well best he can. With a final nod. "well we shoudknt leve the little ones unattended long. There a hand full for us let alone some teens." The old man lets out a chuckle. "nesides dont want it to get too chilled huh?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:21 am

Raiden nods slowly, Yasuo standing and grabbing a tissue off the stand to clean up the halfbreeds face a bit more. He smiles fondly down at him, gentle. "They will be glad to see you are in a better mood, ne? Kyoko has been worried." Offering them both a warm hand, he tugs them to standing with him. "Arch made us something special~" They will head out to the table where the kids are waiting, chattering amongst themselves.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:31 am

All in all the meal is a rather nice one. The family actually being together for once instead of the havoc that is usualy caused with the whole clan at the table. There are still some typical spats amongst the kids but its refreshing to only be them for once. The bangers and mash are more of a typical meal then the special one that it originated at since the boys have moved in with Arch. Though it will always remain a favorite to him for the very reason he made it. Eventually, bellies full and table clear. The family begins on the next endeavor of the evening.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:45 am

The tweens disappear again to do their own things after helping clear dinner, Raiden busying himself with a very sleepy Hisoka who he is getting ready for bed with Bast. Stygian stares out the window, slightly calmer than he has been, studying the dimming light outside and looking homesick. Aggy is crawling around under the kotatsu while Syl pesters his fathers. "What do you think everyone else is doing? Do you think anything happened at home? Do you think they miss us? I'm glad I don't have to see Mr. Bernard and Mr. Hawtrey today. We'll get to take a walk and look at the plants tomorrow, right?" He continues, heedless of the answers, Yasuo huffing out a small, patient breath. "Syl-kun..." He begins, "Pause. Breathe." The boy does but fidgets in place as if he can't contain it, his calming breath more or a sharp, impatient inhale.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:57 am

Helping his husbands and just having merry comfort of all the little ones, the family cuddles and plays acting somewhat normal for once in their unique lives. After a while the hour draws late. More eyes get sleepy as well as a few casualties to sleep. Eventually tucking the younger children into bed with a little more then the typical effort. At last it is quiet as only the three parents are left standing... For now...

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:32 am

Raiden is tucked on the couch in a blanket cocoon, hair already disheveled and comfortable. He is merely sitting up next to Arch, waiting and looking sleepy himself by the minute. Yasuo makes his way back from the kitchen, a beer in his hand. It's already cracked open but still cold, the tall man giving his two lovers one of his disarming smiles. "Well? What shall we do now? Take one of our nightly walks?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:44 am

Arch looks to his cacoon of a husband. "Oh I think we could all do for a little stroll to the parts betwixt so to speak. I know im not the okly one itching to see our old romping grounds." Arch rolls his head playfully to his standing husband. A curt smile upon his face. "Didnt grab me one?" He pouts to Yasuo. Reaching in his vest for his pipe.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:00 am

Yasuo grows closer, bending to reach behind Arch's head, pullimg back and producing an unopened can with a simple sleight of hand after a second. "Jaan~" He offers it out, the older man realizing that the way his husband's shirt hangs at this angle he can see straight down it. Straightening, the blonde looks to Raiden. "What do you think, Raiden? Want to come?" He receives a slow nod from the lump of blanket, though there is an air of hesitation. "I... Uhm..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:14 am

Leaning forward to reach for the can the smile widens on the old mans face. His pipe in his other free hand, now resting on his knee. He can help himself at the sight and find himself nibbleing playfully on the button dangling in front of him holding his Yasuos shirt together for a moment. He then looks over to his other husband with a face that mirrors only his sons excitement as Raiden begins speaking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:29 am

The nibbling doesn't seem to bother him in the slightest, another quick smiling gracing his lips. His elegant brows furrow as Raiden struggles to get his thought out, however. "That spot... Uhm. I don't want to be... we should be careful? Because you both keep saying..." it takes a few moments but Yasuo seems to slowly understand. "I know. We will, hm? We have had this conversation. Not much we can do about it but what we have. But you are pretty consistent there, huh?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next