Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by October Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:59 pm

The look of confusion deepens, gears turning at his younger appearance. "Castle...? Are you...?" His attention turns to the figure as well , glaring. "I have no idea who that is." Arch feels a strong sense of familiarity as he looks to them, the longer he stares the clearer it becomes until he realizes who it is. He has never met this man but has seen pictures, including having read his research and journal. Midnight's late lover, Satsu, gives him a nod of acknowledgement as he adjusts his glasses.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:50 pm

He gives the young spirit a smile and wink. "Well chat in a moment alright?" He turns to the other presence "Satsu if im not mistaken? Its a pleasure to meet you. I hope you dont find it rude but there must be some reasoning for you being here?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:16 pm

The man is taller, on the slimmer side like his husband rather than muscular, short hair dark and inky in the dim lighting. There is obviously some Asian heritage there, hence his name, though the height and pale colored eyes mark him as mixed with something Western. He quirks his lips in a small, half smile. "I am here occasionally. Just simply checking up on Midnight and looking over him while you were away." There is a snort from Bel as he shrugs his shoulders. "At least you haven't asked for anything like everyone else. Glad you aren't here for me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:45 pm

Arch gives a nod. "Want me to tell them anything in particular when i go back? Must admit this was the easiest trip ive made to this realm." The turns to Bel. "I suppose its thanks to this young spirit. I know once souls know your connected to this realm it can become a manic mess. Though I am also here for you Bel. Im here to see if i can help you back, not to alarm but you have been quite comatose since you came into your power it seems."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:32 pm

The smile on his face widens ever-so-slightly. "It was quite interesting before you arrived. There were a few others but they have followed some of their respective family after Belial here so eloquently asked them to leave." Pausing, the next part has little hesitation. "Tell them I love them and... tell Shadow everything will be okay." Belial's blue eyes are almost relieved at the offer of help. "If you are who you say you are, I would love to leave this hell." Satsu merely watches them silently after voicing his wishes, shaking his head at Bel with an inaudible sigh.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:58 pm

Arch nods at the old spirit. Returning the slight smile. "The people from my family's past are all... Colorful... We all have our own... Demons..." Turning to the boy. Well in my case Bel, im stuck in my own little nightmare similar to this realm. I would have to surmise that it wont work the same as me. Ive been torn from the teather long ago. Though...?" He turns back to Satsu. " Hes never going to be able to leave I know but you have any help when it comes to spirits how to... Displace? I know no one with more hands on then you when it comes to your side of my family."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:27 pm

With another frown, Bel looks around thoughtfully. "I have yet to figure it out. I am not exactly sure where THIS is. Or what happened. I remember..." With a sharp, uncomfortable inhale he doesn't continue that thought. "All I know are there are people I would rather not see and I have no idea why." Arch watches as Satsu clasps his hands in front of himself, much the same as Midnight. "I would ascertain as I am here, this must have something to do with the dead." He directs this mainly to the young Spirit. "I have always assumed to the best of my ability this realm I reside in is a limbo. There are some interesting characters here, I will agree. I get along quite well with Rembrandt but I digress." The name causes Belial to roll his eyes at Arch's side, arms crossing and appearing more less like his grandmother. Continuing, Satsu ignores the attitude. "It is simply a matter of tapping into your newfound power. Easier said than done, but I believe the first piece of advice that I could give is to accept it. Accept this. Accept this new you and what it brings you. The keeper of this power before you, I believe, struggled. Midnight always said it was a difficult one to grasp and deal with, even for a Spirit. A great burden, unfortunately, but rewarding if used correctly."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:38 pm

Arch gives a nod to Satsu. "Very well, he turns to Bel. What I can give is the knowledge of this place and all its secrets. You will not like them. But its as he says." He gives a slight nod tward Satsu. "To master a craft one must first master the tools. Were merely the textbook. What you see next stays between us three." Arches eyes turn into a empty dark like midnight dripping and oozing that pure light at the same time. It slowly envelops his visage melting him into that darkest of light. His pure essence and being thats been seen only by his husbands looming before them peering down. The horned head turning slowly to Belial. A hand that can only be described with every feeling and yet every bit physically as... Empty. Reaches to the new spirit. "Belial" the voice epherial and echoing, dragging and hanging upon their ears as if the words themselves were hanging on to there very exisistance, primed to faulter, terrified they will never be spoken again. "Im sorry, your not in this alone. Our family will bere here for you. Are you ready?" The fingers crawl encompasing the boys cranuim. Massive thumb staged and ready. Claw at the crown chakra point. He utters a word undecernable to any other.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:17 pm

The young man's eyes grow wider and wider, a flash of fear crossing his face at the sight of horns. "N-no! Wait!" He gasps softly, flinching hard as the large hand comes toward him, nearly wrenching out of his grasp before he can place his finger where it needs to go. It is too late however, a sound of distress emanating from the back of his throat that slowly quiets abruptly at the end as the angel does its work. Satsu frowns but does nothing from his position, observing silently, keen eyes behind his glasses not missing a detail. There is a shift in the room, a pulling force that creates goosebumps on flesh emanating at the source that is the Spirit. Another form appears, standing farther away in the room, followed by another, and then a last, crowding different corners of the space. "Well, this isn't right." Speaks one, voice smooth and masculine. "We were pulled here." Answers another, female, with a familiar accent. "How strange." "I didn't wanna leave!" This one he recognizes, Jeffrey, whining like a child.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 9 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:28 am

Before the others arrive Arch is already back to his form. His arms more gently embracing Bel for support as the rush of he knowledge that was once unknown to him about this realm was unlocked to him all at once. He ignores all the spirits as they approach. All but the last a smile in the corner of his mouth. "I suppose while im here i can bring him back for him." He thinks to himself. He focuses at the task at hand first. The stray soul being an after thought to whats at hand.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:51 pm

Belial lets out a strangled sob, covering his face with his hands. He is trembling, anxiety spiked at the sudden dump of information and whatever that reaction was prior. The apparitions are quiet, save Jeff who is openly huffing and whining as he is ignored. After a few moments, he shoves Arch away, pulling his head up to glare at the others. "Would you go away!" He practically shouts, that force from him earlier pushing outward instead. They vanish, including Satsu, that same tearful glare centered on Arch instead after. "How many of them do even have here?!" He accuses the man, as if it is his fault.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:05 pm

A painful look passes arches face. Sorry the shock. "To be honest every time is different... For me theres well over 25 million im... shamed of". He pauses for a moment turned into himself as well. "Im glad its been so few for you... Its why i know you can do this Belial." Its a forced smile he gives the young boy but he manages a smile and a nod of encouragement. "I hope its helped."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:17 pm

All at once the light becomes more and more natural, the stillness of the air freshening. Midnight is standing exactly as he was prior, motionless as a statue and staring unblinking at them with black eyes. Solis has his arms around Bel, clinging to the smaller boy as he stirs. The glazed look in the young Spirit's eyes fade, blinking, as he finally comes back to this plane. Sol notices almost immediately, making a pleased crow noise as he rubs his face happily on his shoulder. Tears are on his pale face here, still sliding down as he was crying here as well. He wipes at them almost angrily, sniffling and leaning into Solis at his side. "Sol... Hey..." He manages, Midnight finally moving to acknowledge their return. "Welcome back. Everything well?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:40 pm

"Some truths were bore witness. Lessons learned." The old man does a quarter turn back tward the boys. "Honestly with as much as he went through in a shot amount of time. Its quite the testament to the boy. Thoguh it seems par for the course given the family line. Im sorry I couldnt be gentler." Turning back to Midi. " Satsu says he loves you." Brushing himself off a bit. "Now, im sure everyone is famished, shal we?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:06 pm

Taking a deep, shaking breath, Bel tries speaking again. "I'm... I'm good here." Understandbly he seems tired even after his state, Sol obviously not budging if he stays. Solis yawns widely, resting his head on his shoulder and closing his eyes contentedly. Midnight pauses at Arch's words, silent for a few seconds before turning away and quietly murmuring. "Excuse me." He doesn't wait for an answer, unlike him, and disappears out the door.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:28 pm

Arch pauses. "Seems like I may have been a tad... Impersonal again..." He thinks to himself. "Well ill grab you something little from the kitchen then before I head to bed. Give me a call if you need anything Bel. Rest up. You deserve it." The old man leave for a bit. Returning with a apple and some junk food. As well as some water. He then leaves for Midnights room.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Belial merely nods, Arch returning to find them both passed out side by side still. Sol snores slightly with mouth hanging open, occasionally a crow-like noise escaping. In Midnight's room, Stygian was unable to wait, curled up in his mother's bed and asleep soundly, presumably tired from the trip. Midnight is seated on the edge of his bed, silent and still until he enters, looking up and nodding to him in greeting. "Finished?" He asks softly, voice low to not wake their son.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Closing the door softly behind him, Arch matches Midis tone. "They will be fine. It can be a shock... Having all the knowledge of something dumped in your head all at once. They are asleep." Arch moves and kneels before midnight by the side of the bed. He grabs his hand and looks up. "Sorry if ive upset you earlier. It wasnt the intention." He slowly kisses the small pale hand.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:05 pm

Stygian lets out a soft sigh in his sleep, contented as he is wrapped up in a blanket. Midi's spare hand comes up to stroke his lover's hair, "I am sorry to worry you. It was merely a message, was it not? I am fine." He takes a moment to stare into Arch's eyes, bottomless pits of black that's pupil melds seamlessly into with the normal gaze. "I feel a walk in the night air. Would you like to join me?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:14 pm

The old man gives the old spirit a smile. A little relief in his eyes finally. "You never need ask twice." He wispers. His gaze matching Midnight's. Standing slowly as to not wake their son. Who is sleeping he best he has all week. "Where to?!" He asks as he gestures out to the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:00 am

Standing, Midnight makes his way to said door, exiting with Arch in tow to shut it quietly behind them. "Just a ways into the trees would be fine." He enjoys a nightly stroll pretty much each and every night at some point. Taking his head again, he leads the way at his slower pace (as he is so much shorter in comparison.) "Tell me about your trip? You seem relaxed. I am glad it was a reset for you and the others as it was meant to be."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:58 pm

Well, you know how our collective children can be. The respite from everything else was nice. I was just having a lapse due to everything that was going on. As it is, ive some more work i must attend to as soon as the morning rounds. I mist admit ive missed you. Thoguh every night is as always, it gladdens me to be within your embrace. How were things here, how were you?" The old mans pace is roughly the same as Midnights. The typical hobble with his cane.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:24 am

The night air is crisp and refreshing, the only light the stars and the moon, clearly visible as it seems Raiden's presence has yet to cover the sky in clouds. Midnight begins to be hard to make out in the darkness, his drab appearance melting easily into the shadows naturally camouflaged. His presence is still easily felt, though there is no breath to indicate he is living or otherwise which is typical. "They will only be young once and it goes by immeasurably fast. It will be tomorrow it feels that our son will become less like the rest of you and more akin to my side of the family." He pauses momentarily, considering his question. "Everything here was as you see it. Sean kept me company. My days often run together." There is a hint of warmth to his voice as he adds. "You were missed. As was everyone else. I have grown accustomed to the noise." They step just in the line of trees, Arch feeling the other man stretching next to him. "It feels refreshing to be amongst my family" He notes, something he often remarks on his nightly walks as crickets chirp around them. An owl hoots softly somewhere farther off, the Spirit letting out a contented sigh that is less an actual breath and more the sound of the action. A chill arm slips around Arch's, fingers entwined with his. "Is there anything you need of me?" He inquires, speaking of the task that needs taking care of in the morning.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 9 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:00 pm

Arch lets out a sigh. Not one of irritation. One of relaxation and comfort. "Not really, it seems after all this time and everything that ive accomplished over the years Ill never be able to stop messing up and making rash and wrong decisions. Im just trying to bring some collective rational to this family and its workings. I feel like trying to help them is as fruitful as figuring out the Gordian knot. Every time i do something it just cases more turmoil." He lets out a chuckles. "I suppose this means i truly have figured out how to be a parent huh Love?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:20 pm

"I suppose." He agrees, a hint of warmth to his usual monotone. "I have been a parent for millenia and it is something... Take my Chronos, for instance, they will always have their own mind no matter how you try to help steer them. All you can do is try." Pressing against his side, a cheek comes to rest on his upper arm next. "You still have not answered my question. Was it merely advice you are looking for? My Archadious, I know I cannot speak for everyone but from what I judge and study from the outside you are a good father and your family appreciates all you do. Especially your husbands. Would they not offer themselves to you and bare and raise your children otherwise?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next