Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! Empty Retreat!!!!!

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:21 am

The sun peeking into the dim room casts its light upon a cluster of Adenil and Cys childeen at their feet all curled up and sleeping on the poor bed. Its long since been fixed to sit upon the floor to sustain the weight. Little wisper is tucked between her slumering father and Adenil who is watching him softly. Head proped upon his hand. Softly he reaches over the infant to his husbands bare chest. His fingers slofty play upon the hairs and skip amounst his freckles. Traceing ever so slowly with no destination. The giant looks on eagerly with a slight grin as the semi giant starts to stir. wisperign ever so softly at him. "Mornin lovey. Ye looking good nestled wiff everyone.." His slight smile grows to a more toothy and playful one. "Ey, da goin off on his vaca got me thinkin. Wouldja wanna take a trip to the island wiff the lil ones? Sean and the others can look after the place."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! Empty Re: Retreat!!!!!

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:14 am

The morning sun lights up the pile of dragonlings, a dizzying rainbow of light bouncing and glinting off a mishmash of gemstone scales and sharp claws and horns. His sleeping husband is not much different, the gold tones now in his hair prominent as he is awashed in light. The fractals gleam red as Sanguine moves and then a deep purple as next Revan does, dancing across his face. He is snoring lightly, an old pillow he always insists on sleeping with wrapped in one pale arm. Clad only in a pair of boxers to sleep, the tracing of freckles even seem to stand out in the morning rays. Red eyebrows furrow first, a sleepy frown on his face at the delicate touch before he opens half-lidded green eyes. The moment is shattered as Adneil finishes his sentence, a rumbling dragonling toot followed by the annoyed hissing voice of Sanguine. "Ugh! Revaaaan!" Her tail whips him grumpily in the face as well as placing a well meaning kick which causes him to grunt and teeter off the bed with an "oof!" His voice is sleep-ladened and equally as annoyed. "What was that fer?!" She harrumphs and makes herself comfortable again, "Can't everyone shaddup and stop bein' gross in the mornin'. You too, Da." Cy is already shaking with silent giggles, somewhat halfhearted as he is just waking up. His eyes fall to baby Wisper, checking on her before answering quiet as he can. "Like where to? Yer lighthouse?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:07 am

Shakeing his head, and eyes roll. His gaze not leaving Cy. "Ye know of any other isle of any import than tha. Ets been a dogged day since we been thr, et seems te be callin te me too a bit as of late, wiff all this happenstance lately. I think et may be best. Aside id love te show lil wisper the place where me story started too." A hand reaches behind him to help his son back on the bed. Smile detering for only a moment. Id like te see if Virgil would liek te come as well. I know what es Probibly gonna sey but id like te none the less, what have ye?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:22 am

It's AJ's turn to noisily snore-growl in his sleep, foot kicking like a dog and smacking Ashe in the snout who snuffles and rolls over. San grumbles, hopping up to slink off the bed and stomp dragon-stylr awah. "I'm going to my room!" Cy glances up from brushing Wisp's hair gently from her face, yawning widely before giving a toothy smile. "Sounds good. But aye... I doubt he will agree. When ya want ta go? 'Cause ya know as soon as I tell these hooligans they are gonna be up me ass to go ASAP. Should we be excited now or later?" Revan crawls back onto the bed, slumping back to rest and plopping his chin on Adneil. "What ya talkin' 'bout so early, da?" The dark dragonling drawls, gaze tired. "Ya guys not gonna kick us out to do that adult thingy, are ya?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:40 am

The giant wiggles as he stifles a chuckle. "Naw jus talkin bout what were gonna be doin teday. How bout once everyone ges some breakfast an wakes up we all meet up en the courtyard kay. Got somfin I wanna do wiff ya all. An tha means you too me princess!" He calls to Sanguine. Patting everyones head in reach Adenil softly tries getting up. "Sorreh guys Da needs te take a wiz. Ill go an speak wiff em in a minute see what eh thinks. Ill be back momentarily."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:47 am

Revan shifts so he is using Cy as a pillow instead, his mother scratching the feathery scales of his head. "Use your good ol' convincin' if ya need ta, hot stuff." The redhead chuckles out, waggling his eyebrows suggestively as Rev is already off to dreamland again from the scritches.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:58 am

After reliving himself and havong his mornign B.M. Adneil tosses on some sweatpants and tanktop that Were made for him by Dev. Making his way throught the castle he stops off to the kichen. The teapot is already warm. Either from Arch or Yasuo at this time of day. He fixes up to him a tiny coffee cup of cappuccino and a few biscuts. Once at Virgils room he knocks gently.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:05 am

It takes a bit for him to answer, hair disheveled and in just a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. A blanket trails behind him as if he shed it on the way to the door haphazardly, strewn about his mess of books and other random objects. Slowly registering who it is, his gaze travels up with a tired blink. "Oh... Uh... Hey?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:35 am

Scooting down on his haunches he offer the cappachino with a smile. "Mornin cutie! Mind iffin I come in? Wanted te ask ye somfin and wake up wif you a mite.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:40 am

Taking the cup carefully between both hands, his expression is puzzled. "Morning. I... I guess." He turns, sniffing the drink before taking a sip and leaving the door ajar for Adneil to follow. He bends to scoop up the discarded blanket, tossing it on the bed. Sitting down and making himself comfy on it, he glances sideways at something before quickly hiding it under his pillow and acting like nothing happened.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:20 pm

Adneil notices him doign the strange thing with his pillow and says nothing of it just makeing a quick curious face as the man does his thing. He sits on the floor beside Virgil, the man coning up to his waist as he leans tenderly against the bed. Mostly holding up his weight but enough to snuggle a tid. "Drink an wake up a bit farst alreigh. I jus wanna enjoy yer company a quip." Sitting silently in the quiet dark room for a bit, he brakes the sielnce. "So I was wantin te take the fam out to a special place fer a bit teday. Id lile ye to come wiff iffin ye wan.." He asks bashfuly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:11 pm

Carefully, he wraps the blanket around his shoulder and sips his capp in silence. Adneil has to move mess out of his way to sit on the floor but it isn't too bad, mostly clothes and books and pieces of paper. He chokes at the question, coughing into his cup and recovers frowning with typical Virgil surliness "Why?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:43 pm

"Well fer one ets me home... Where I came te be and id like te show ye. An fer two to get away from ere a bit." He takes his hand and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Well id also would like et if we started spendin a bit o time wiff all o us. If its too much, thas fine. Ets jus a light house on the ocean on a Isle."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:51 pm

"Wouldn't I just be in the way?" He sets his cup down carefully amongst a few other empty ones beside his bed, sighing. "...I am not... Really interested in being a third wheel for a weekend or something." The younger man mumbles awkwardly, avoiding his gaze.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:14 pm

A saddened tone takes his face. "Oh lovey, come new. Ye know yer not tird wheel te me nor anyone. Were all askin cuz we wan ye there. All o us ye know. I know the lil ones wanna spend more tiem wiff ye. An I know full whell et would tickle selkie te death. As fer me et should go wifout say why I wan ye thar."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 pm

"She only asks me to watch her when you guys won't. That's all. As for the rest I doubt they care that much." He slumps backwards to stare up at his ceiling with a plop, arms outstretched. "Are you just trying to make me talk to Cyrus?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:10 pm

"No love tis es comin from me. An Selkie likes ye plunty. As fer the others they say quite the opposite. They jus dunno ye yet, which es what im tryin te resolve eh? I mean ets my fam, i jus wan ye te be part o et..." A sincere look down to the person tucked under the arch of his arm. "Es tha bad?" He pauses for a moment to think. "I understan if ye dun wanna tho, areigh. Im not forcin ye. Just wancha wif me an all o us es all, dun falt me fer et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:25 pm

Gritting his teeth in frustration, he groans and covers his eyes with his hands. "...You!" He complains, sounding irritated and miserable all at once. "You make everything difficult!" In a quieter tone, voice just barely a whisper, he mutters. "I... I just... what am I supposed to do? I don't even feel like I want to look at him." As he uncovers his face once more, he peers up at the giant, cherry red blushing cheeks and ears that make him look all the more 16. "You understand, right? He's just... even more difficult than you!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:31 am

"Es et in a healthy way at least?" The giant lifts the mans chin to peer up to him softly. The big hand caresses Virgils cheek softly. "Everythin will be fine Vee, growth es hard ya. Like I said im not forcein ye. I just like how our relations goin and want te merge ye into a bigger part o it. Yer to cute te hide away. Ill tell the scallywagg to go easey on ye too... Yer a different person new an he gotta respect tha, ye deserce tha at least. Besides, e has to go through me farst before he says anythin te you." Adneil gives a coy smile and wink.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:42 am

"Healthy? I dunno..." He shies away from his touch ever so slightly but ultimately gives in, the blush still present as he stares up before looking away nervously. "You should know better than anyone how he is. Complete opposite of me and it's just... hard. Y-you look at him when you have a problem and he just has that dumb face of his on and I just never know what to say when he does. I-I... He tries so hard to be all optomistic and sometimes I just lose it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:47 am

"An tha were both aware of... Darlin the beauty en what we have with us three es yer gonna be able to have more then one option on these things. Yer gonna have my shoulder too ye know. I think yer worryin too much on the past but in a way that it was indearign te ye. Yer allowed te like him, yer allowed te like me. Te be happy again. Look were both not perfict and we dun expect et from you either ye know. Were not just gonna sac ye first time yer upset at us. Lord knows him an i had et out befer.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:11 am

"I am not surprised. He is really annoying, isn't he?" He says dryly, "And then always looks like a kicked puppy and you feel like the bad guy." Sighing loudly again, he buries his face in Adneil's arm, continuing muffled. "Everyone keeps telling me I need to talk to him is what I am saying, including you, and it's... impossible."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:45 am

Playfuly he leans back. "Oh I know es tha warst! You are too! I dunno what ever imma do. I have someone so00ooo catty and the othars jus a dog. Love ye both te bits tho. As fer talkin. Ets jus a bandaid. After ye start u know ye wont be able to stop wiff him." Leanign forward. And a little excited glint. I havnt hurd no though.?!" He smiles coyly and quickly kisses Virgils head.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:05 am

Slowly, he delfates in his arms and seems unsure again, anxious. "...I still don't know..." Pausing to study his expression, he just shakes his head mostly to himself. "This is what I mean when I say you can be just like him. You're awfully friendly for just one date."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:10 am

"Eh don think anything of et, just take et as im excited te be wiff ye and see ye out an aboot. Les ets jus gonna be all o us on a seculded islan and jus havin fun doin whatevar. Heck iffin ye dun have a good tiem ill bring ye back. I think thars a wee difference betwwen Cy an I." Quietly he places a little kiss on the buried head and a gentle inhale of Virgils scent.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next