Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!!

Post by October Sun May 09, 2021 11:53 pm

The sweet scent of honey and vanilla wafts up from his wavy head of hair, a deep sigh following. "You promise?" He asks softly, hesitating and anxious. Squeezing his eyes shut momentarily, he then turns his face again to seek Adneil's expression. "I really don't wanna be in the way..."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 12:52 am

A small smile teems from the giant at Virgils proposal. Pulling away softly then hugging him tighter. "Oi, ye know I wouldnt be puttin ye on lovey. As fer ye bein in th way. Ets quite the contrary. Were wantin ye te participate. At yer pace tho o carse." He pecks the tiny forehead thats against him and slowly stands. "Ye need a han packin or should I leve ye to et. Were omly gonna be gone a few days an the place es fully furnished anyway. Like I said ets me actual home, stead o this place."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 12:58 am

He watches him, face still full of uncertainty as he pulls away. Sitting up slowly again, he peers up at the giant with a shy shake of his head. "No... That's okay." Clearing his throat, his eyes fall to the ground to hide a blush creeping up to his ears. "Just let me know. I-I guess."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 1:04 am

"Yer the cutest." Adneil says with a endeering grin down at his boyfriend. "Kay. I got a pack i gotta pack. So ill come an get ye en a bit. Or ye can jus lemme know wen yer ready?" The giant is meeing with excitement as he heads slowly out the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 1:10 am

Virgil only looks back up as he turns, watching him go with just a small nod of his head. He will wait for Adneil to fetch him later to no surprise.

The smell of baking greets him on the way past the kitchen, Yasuo, ever the early riser chatting amiably to someone followed by the sounds of pots and pans.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 1:14 am

Ear perks up as the wver hungry giant is turned to the kiten. Seered by his usual curiosity of the goodies to behold. He peeks in the door with one eye playfuly before he heads in.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 1:20 am

Yasuo is prepping breakfast, well the way through deftly chopping vegetables at the counter. Pray stands near the oven, the source of the smell, festooned in an apron and listening to the taller man silently as he is picking the puppet's brain about European cooking. Pausing mid-sentence, the blonde looks up and smiles. "Ohayo! Glad to see others are finally waking up." He receives a polite bow from Pray as well, "Good morning, Sir Adneil. I hope your night was well."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 1:34 am

"Oi lads! Me night went without fuss. Th lil one es the one that wines the least reight now amongst the clutch tho et seems. Hows thangs preppen fer yer trip da? I was thinkin and we made pans te go te our get away as well. Et can do all o us good te let the ol castle air out fer a bit." How ye two doin?! Whatcha makin eh? Needa sampler?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 1:44 am

Chuckling at the comments about the grandchildren, Yasuo finishes dicing and moves to something else as he speaks. "I think everyone aside from Stygian was all packed and ready to go the moment we came back from getting ice cream. I suspect some of them will be in here and wanting to go without even breakfast before too long." Smiling to himself, he gives room for Pray to speak again, heating a pan as the puppet gestures to the oven. "It's Sunday. I thought I would make Yorkshire puddings for you all as a snack for your trip and a treat for your family.
And tea. Master's suggestion. If you are leaving as well, I am glad to pack them up for you too instead as well. How many shall I wrap up?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 2:20 am

"I know reight, I think mine are gonna come unhinged a tid. Havnt come round te tellin em yet do te everyone sleepin." Sniffing the air slightly as the two cook. "Hmmmm. Tasteh, well as always as many as can be spared. Ets such a hastle feedin us I sware. Iffin wasnt fer me litte ones wnjoyin cookin so much wed be en trouble."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 am

Pray is as unruffled and calm as always, smoothing out his apron as he turns to check on them. "It is no trouble. Between my other duties I have been baking them most of the night."

"It's true." Yasuo agrees, butter sizzling in a pan as he pipes up. "He was in here when I woke up." Glancing over his shoulder at Adneil, his gaze is soft. "Adneil, don't let it bother you so much. A lot of us enjoy cooking, like you said. It will be a long time before we really need to worry and they're your size, ne?" Next he begins adding his ingredients to the pan, shuffling it. "I hope you have safe travels. Who's going? Andrè just went to sleep a bit ago. You just missed him."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 2:42 am

"Oh, well all me lil ones o carse. Me an Cy an woulja have et. I actualy convinced Virgil te come. Thas just us tho kay." He says with a playful wink. Who ye takin? I can imagine lil Bas es gonna be right beside imself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 2:50 am

"I don't think Hisoka, Bastion OR Raiden would let me seperate the two. He will be coming, I already spoke to Tadgh. Arch will handle keeping him hidden easily, I am sure. Stygian is the one I am most concerned about. It took Midnight calming him down last night and he still looks as though he may faint yet last I saw him." His smile becomes a bit of a smirk, green eyes casting side long at the giant. "Speaking of Virgil... That still going well? It can be hard to juggle attention so if you need any advice..." Prays says nothing, not even looking up as he pulls a tray out of the oven in each hand to disappear to the cooling racks with them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 3:06 am

"Poor lad. I thought ed be excited te get away. Eh afraid of new a bit tha one. Amongst tother tings o carse. Ed be good te let the lil ones adventure a bit. Bas es doin loads better new anyway. Sayin words ere and thr new an shit. Proud o em." A big toothy smile is met with a hughe hand ruffleing the back of his red heair witha. Slight chuckle. "O well. Es comin wiff me on a getaway so ets going streight id say!" The smile fadeing as he gets serious at Yasuos other remar. "Eye Ill probibly take ye uo on tha down th road fer sure da."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 3:20 am

"Well, you remember how he is about our trips and he has had to stay behind. But Midnight says eventually he has to work through it and if Arch thinks it is time, we will give it a go. As for Bastion, Hisoka and him are great for each other. I don't disagree at all." Noting the serious switch, the smirk eases as his tone remains comforting. "If whatever you are doing is working, just go with your heart. That's my best advice for right now. From what I hear from Cy, he is all positive about it so at least he isn't the one to worry about."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 3:27 am

Giving a quiet nod. The giant stands and pats Yasuo gengly on the head before going. "Best o luck on th trip te you too da. Imma head and get a few more winks befer the havick."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 10, 2021 3:37 am

"Of course!" He says brightly, his shiny hair smooth to the touch. Turning back to his cooking, he gives a wave with the spatula from over his shoulder. "I would like to see everyone off or vice versa if we can so I am sure we will see each other again this morning."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 10, 2021 3:47 am

"Righto!" He says as he heads back to the room quietly

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri May 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Cy is partially awake, holding Wisper as Revan is still snoozing away and using his mother as a pillow. The others are still in the pile on the bed, though maybe not so suspiciously, Zephyr seems missing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 15, 2021 1:01 am

Smileing down to eveyone the giant scoots himself gingerly back under thr folds of the bed. The warmth of everyone and snozzes fo everyone nice and peaceful to him before the reconingnof havic to insue. Wraping an arm around Cy. Wispering imto his ear. "Seems et was a success. Es comin wiff us." Not paying any mind since the dragonlings are always free to go to their own rooms. Its nice they all still cuddle and sleep in a group.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 15, 2021 1:15 am

Perking up, the look on Cy's face is a mix of excitement and nervousness at his words. "Did he... Did he seem okay with it? Like, y'know...?" He whispers back, shifting just slightly and trying not to wake the kids.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 15, 2021 1:35 am

"Eh enough e will be fine wiff et. Hes just concerned per usual. Im glad e trusts meh as much he do. I told em id bring em back iffin he wants. Im jus glad e es tryin."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 am

As he goes to speak again, a sleepy pink face peeks out of Adneil's hair. The small voice of his son is beffuddled and cracks tiredly, the giant already knowing what his nosey son might ask. "Da? We goin' somewhere with uncle Virgil?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Sat May 15, 2021 11:19 pm

Adneil grunts and gives the sleepy puff ball of a hairpice a little pat and rubs. "Oi jis go back te sleep an rest up. Well talk at breakfast kay zeph." Wrapping his arm over his infant and his husband he snuggles into Cy. The ball of kids behind his legs and bum.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Adneil is awoken by a 'whomp' of many dragonling feet, the smallest one on his chest. "Da! Da! Wake up!" A chorus of voices chirp impatiently, the small feet of his son bouncing directly on him. "C'mon c'mon!" With a peel of giggling, they scatter before he can open his eyes and are scrabbling away. "Breakfast~!" He hears Revan singsong to the others on the way out, Selkie responding wistfully. "I am too excited to eat, I just wanna go!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next