Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!!

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!!

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:03 am

The giant shakes his head with a sigh. "Alrigh. Tho i warnt ye." His fave gets as serious as the dragonlings look at him. He gives a aire of seriousness and tone that they have only herd from their grandfather. "Ye get no closer then I do alrigh. Tha es some serious shite over there... Got me?" He stands up and starts making his way toward where the flame is kept. The colossal plate a few miles in diameter is taken up by half at its middle by the flame. As they get closer the air around them dosnt seem to be getting any warmer l, there is a stillness in the air as well that seems to be unnerveing as they approach. Heading closet thrie seems to be a force acting upon there father. Growing larger as he slowy turns into his half dragon form. Measuring tens of meters high. The giantness of him seems to be losing to the more dragon aspect of him as it slowly is melting away. His gold scales turning more onyx with a metalic blue sheen. He keeps an eye everwatchful upon his children who seem to be also having similar changes to the primordial flame. Wisper long since turning to her dragon form as well. Walking at pace with her siblings at a rate that seems to outpace the infant side of her capabilities. Ashe's chrystals long turning to copy the black flames before them. Sanguine and Revan now seems to be eminateing a aura of darkness as the crimson dragon begins dripping from her as blood. Her spikes and claws and teeth becomeing even more dire. AJ ever like his father having he same change in him as well. His muscles becomeing more defined as well. Selkie seems to become almost opaque as water seems to seep around her almost melding into it as she goes. Zeph has the biggest reaction to the proximity of the flam. Nearly every aspect of him transforming to imitate the very flame they are walking to. Eventually their father comes to a stop. A smaller virsion of his true form but fully dragon none the less. The flame still far off in the distance. "We shouldnt go no further as thas will start te effect us mentally as well. Lil ones, thas es the verry flame that I was made from, we... Are ultiamately made from. Lest we loose ourselves te et like me brothar."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:38 am

AJ seems the most hesitant, staying near his baby sister almost protectively at the back as he silently regards their father. The dark aura is shot with a blue pulse near Sanguine, hypnotic veins aglow in time with the beating of a heart across her red frame, her eyes shifting and changing with predatory light in time. Revan near his twin shimmer and shifts, the black of his scales reflecting their true purple iridensce until he disappears, incorporeal as a ghost while tendril like whisps of darkness pull him back to this plane again. Ashe's eyes are solid black, his crystalline parts a strange eclipse of opaque darkness but harsh to look at, almost blinding, the mane of fur on his back and tail standing on end. Not unlike his brother the true colors of his scales reflect a dizzying array of rainbow colors, never settling on one in the flickering light and shadow. "Lose ourselves?" He questions, his childish voice small and lost in the sheer power of the place. Selkie takes one step back, a growl of anxiety from her throat that sounds strangely wet, the gills at her throat moving in and out as if she is attempting to breathe through them. As she does the ball of fire that is his smallest son moves closer, as bold as one would expect. He is quiet, a bright star amongst the others, balls of pale, unnatural flame following him closely behind.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:51 am

A powerful cage of claw emcomapses the dragonling like a prison. "Eh, i figured ye would still try lil one." He says calmly. "ets en yer nature.l, like the flame yer a predictable lil chaos arent ye." The elder dragon picking up the rubble that contains his son and flings it back beyond the others. A little ungentaly but enoguh it shouldn't hurt him. Giving him more distance from the flame then the others due to his sensitivity. "Yer probibly more prone then the othars an i thought i was faer enoguh away fer ye an im sorreh." The dragon lays down allowing his little ones to snuggle up to him. He tells them the story of their heritage and his sister and brother. How his brother got too close to the flame and him ultimately. Loosing his only family to his own paw.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:46 pm

Zeph lands on his feet like a cat, giving a tiny snarl at being manhandled. He seems no worse for wear, hunkering down a bit as if he is in trouble and skulking in the back. They curl up with their father, entranced, the one really into it obviously Ashe. He breathlessly asks questions, making some noise at certain parts as if it is happening in real time.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:59 pm

The father spending most the late evening eventually gets up and takes the children around for a walk and flying games and magic practice. The proximity of the flame seems to help make their normally harder efforts all too easey. The tower having a staircase on its exterior that wraps around discneding to the darkness of the abyss the sound of the waterfall thst encompaseses the hole the tower is perched within are defening. Adneil promises to take selkie swimming the next day as well as any others that would like to come.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:57 pm

They all seem to be keen on doing well on areas they have issues with, especially Sanguine and flying, soaking up any praise. All of them are over the moon to spend some quality time with their dad and doing their dragon thing, obviously feeling good and excited from the proximity of the flame. In varying degrees, they all enjoy swimming as it is one of Cy's fave pasttimes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:33 pm

After a bit of looking around some layers tot he tower all having massive chambers of varying architecture from over the years similar to the different layers of soil make up he mantle of the earth. Adneil telling them about each era that he has loved throguh. Reminiscing on his past and how the world has changed around him. Eventually eyes, wings and paws get tired as he picks them all up and carries them back up the stairs." Love yeah lil ones. Da dun get te talk like thas a lot. Sorreh iffin i sound like grampy teday, but i hope thas all will mean as much te ye as et has me, about me past and heritage im so prou of. I thinkni finnaly foun somfin im more prou of new though in all of ye. He ends as he places them before the stair to the living area. "Wish i coulda seent et but ets alrigh da!" A cutle lil voice comes from wisper." The proximity to the flame seems to have helped her out a bit... Beign quite a lot larger now comparable to her pink brothers size. He gives her head a lil pat with choked up with a tear in his eye and a smile on his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:53 pm

They seem way more interested than usual, just because it is their own history, especially Ashe of course. They ask questions, AJ's attention on the structure, Sanguine on battle, etc... The moment is ruined as soon as Wisper speaks, her doting brothers and sisters audibly gasping and practically piling on top of her in excitement. "Wisper!" "Wispy!!" "You talk!" "Good job!" An overlapping amount of voices chatter, bumping and jostling her in playful headbutt and squeezing dragonling hugs.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:04 am

"had a feelin id loose me baby gettin close te the fire. Ye look magnificent wispy" he says still choked up a little. Alright its bed down time. Lets go get tucked by ma an uncle." He says as he scoots em in. "Ye can be what ever shape ye want kay." He calls out as all the children scamper off after their mother

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:21 am

Wisper is accosted by her largest brother before she can get far, AJ nabbing her to hitch a ride on his back as he jogs after the others darting off. Adneil can hear them already trying to tell Cyrus about their day over each other before they even go in, the living area suspiciously quiet. As Adneil wanders in, that quickly changes as a bleary eyed Cy is sat up in a chair appearing as though he just woke up. "Aye aye!" He yawns out loudly. "One atta time!" It takes him a moment of processing before he frowns, regarding the children surrounding him and nudging him for attention. "What did you feed them today, Addy?!" He looks up to the giant, voice carrying like it always does. "You lot look like you had more than just yer Wheaties!" Virgil is farther off, curled in his own chair, already back to the tablet in his hands and presumably reading.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:46 am

It takes a moment to realize but a thin girl about four foot tall appears next to virgil. Shes very quiet and somewhat stoic. Long straight light blue hair down to her bum constantly in movent. "Whatcha doin?" She stares at him. Empty blue eyes without pupils looking up to him. Her little hand grabbing genlty onto the fabric of his elbow. She turns her head slowly eyes looking to the tablet and lets out a puff of air. A slightly curious and upset look on her face." The others in their excitement to their mother dont even realize especially AJ that wisper was no longer on his back. Most likely due to her weightlessness. Adneil just standing leaning against the stone door frame. "Oh well i gave em a bit o tase of the stuff their made of es all. Recharge me ol batteries too." Hes got his arms crossed and smiles happily at his family. The scene in the distance catches his corner of his eye, still smileing he raises a eyebrow to the cute interraction unfolding. He dosnt awknolege it or anything just stays watching as if a mother watching a baby chick hatch.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:02 am

Cyrus hasn't noticed yet, attention separated by six others at the same time as they continue to bombard him. He does well generally speaking trying to answer each of them, though a few things are usually lost when they start speaking at the same time. The look the girl receives is one of confusion, glancing toward his boyfriend and then brother questioningly before awkwardly trying to answer. "Uhm... Reading...?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:14 am

She tucks her head against him softly and quietly talking into his shirt sleeve now. "Whats reading?" She eeps in reply. Little eyes shifting back to his face. Her free hand gently reaching up to his face as she peers up to him. The corners of her pale blue tinted lips turning up in a small smile with a big exhale through her nose. Its accompanied by her tell tail giggle. Adneil gust gives a slight nod to V that everything's alright.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:27 am

He seems to be okay with the hand touching his face but shies away when the rough scars around his eyes begin to draw any attention. "Like stories." He answers quietly. "There are letters. Shapes that make words people can see. The words can make up anything. Stories, information, news." Surprsingly, he takes her free hand by the wrist, slipping the table into it to grasp. "This thing has stories on it. It's an electronic book, so you can talk to it and it can read stories to you." He guides her into using the speech function to begin an audio book, a narration of Hansel and Gretel starting by a man at her mimicked request.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:39 am

"Daddys been telling me stories alot! Her voice still soft but excited. She sits there feeling the flat surface in an excited manner. She starts to gently plop herself into his lap fumbleing now and then. Her legs tucked up to her chin leaning back against him under his chest she dosnt say much. Thoguh the excitedly reaching around and feeling things. Now and then she asks him little questions like whats shapes and what things are. Eventually ending with a soft "i like stories" as she lays her head into the crook of his arm as he holds the tablet. Adneil comes over softly himself after a moment. The others still hounding their mother. "Had a feelin you two would be good friends huh wispy and V?" He coos down crouched over them. "I like stories." She mutters still listening hard to the tablet quietly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:49 am

He answers her plainly and patiently, using the square surface of the tablet as an example of a shape. "Shapes make up all sorts of things. Letters are pretty unique shapes though, they aren't squares. The letters aren't so much important as what they say. You don't need to know the letters to find out. You can ask, just like that." He doesn't move though he isn't the most comfortable to sit on, still a tad underweight and small as he is. He says nothing while she listens, the narrator continuing into another story from Grimm's Fairytales the longer they sit. His attention snaps to the giant as he approaches, peering down at the blue head and then back with a raised eyebrow.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:58 am

The giant gives a little peck on virgils head. "Ill leave ye two to be then befer cy gets eatten." He dosnt mention an explanation or anything just turning to be rambunxous wih the rest and joining the pile with a whoop as he dosnt have to worry bout crushing cy anymore. The little girl is cozy in her happy place quietly sitting with her V.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:30 pm

Virgil just let's her listen silently, a small blush on his cheeks from the attention. It will cycle through the various stories until it's done. Cyrus laughs out loud as he is landed on, wrapping his arms around him in an excited snuggle. Some of the dragonlings let out yawns, AJ especially who stretches out like a cat. Peering around, something occurs to Cy as things are starting to quiet a bit. "Where is our Wisper, love?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:01 am

He says nothing. Just nods quietly over to where virgil is sitting. " Lemme start beddin these tikes dewn. I seemt te warnt eem out teday he wispers." Speakin of wisper she also ran outta batteries and is now resting with her head against Virgils arm. It dosnt take long for Addy to have the children picked up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:06 am

The look of gears turning for a moment is plain on the redhead's face before he blurts out, "what're ya sayin'? THAT'S Wispy?!!" Virgil goes back to his own reading silently once she is fetched from his lap.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:11 am

"ye think i just broght another strange kid home? Go get er an putter te bed." Been waitin all day fer some alone time with u two." The giant teases.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:16 am

He gets up and goes to get her, expression turning from shock to almost sad as he scoops her up carefully. "Aw. Me baby..." Speaking more quietly now, he snuggles her close while placing a kiss on her head. "I'll miss ya small. Dunno why Da went and let ya get big on us." Joining Addy to put them to bed, Selkie is already nodding off while being held, head bobbing. Sanguine, who sounds tired, gripes. "Do we have to? Cannae we stay up longer?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:24 am

Naw naw. Ur all down fer the count. Asides i want ye rested fer swimmin temarreh and moar fun." He places all the kids in their own individual chambers and kisses em all goodnight. Even little wispy who is in the room right next to the parents temporarily. After getting back. "Sooo what new bois?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:29 am

Virgil is still reading as he returns, Cy prodding at the fire in the hearth to stir it to life a bit more. Cy is the one that answers, per usual. "With what? We only been gone ta put the kids down fer a few minutes." V says nothing, merely glancing up and then back to his screen.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:17 pm

The giant thinks fer a moment leaning against the door. A little smile crosses his face as he chuckles and scoots away. After a few moments of rummageing the giant comes back with a cask. Setting it down next to cy and pulling virgil and his chair over in between his legs. "How bout a tid of a drink te get the edge off. Start the relaxin after the deh." He says uncorking the container.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next