Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!!

Post by Killem450 Sun May 23, 2021 10:11 pm

A big alexandrite eye peeks out fom under a closed eyelid. Giving a good stretch and a grunt ended in a slight raspberry that sounds similar to a horse. He peers around. "Mergh. He groans to himself as he slings a leg from under the blanket and off the bed. "How te fek they fin out already. He mumbles into a massive palm as it meets his cheek and beard that wipes the sleep from him slowly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 23, 2021 11:39 pm

"Me~!" Comes Cy's chipper voice from near the doorway, a big grin on his face as he stands there fresh as a daisy. "We were too excited too, right, Wispy?" He coos down to Wisper he is still cradling carefully. "We let ya sleep a little while anyways so don't grumble so much!" There's a tug on the large blanket covering the giant and a dragonling sounding growl for attention from the floor. "An' someone seems ta want your help with somethin'."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 24, 2021 12:05 am

Placeing the other foot on the floor. The blanket is shed. Moslty bare per usual Adneil is clad in mearly basic blue underwhere. The goldish brown color skin alongside the red hair that covers him is in contrast with it. Peeking down sleeply but playfuly his head slides between his hands to face the floor. "oh? An wha caneh halp who wiff?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 24, 2021 12:22 am

It's Bast peering up impatiently with his one flint colored eye. Huffing through his nose, he presents a satchel held in his mouth rather insistently toward the giant. Plopping it at Adneil's feet, he noses it along and then thumps his tail as he sits hard on the ground to wait. It appears to be empty, a copy of the travel bags the other dragonlings have they carry around in dragon form on a venture. "So? What ya think?" Cy teases with a chuckle, "Me thinks I know what he wants help with but do you, Addy?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 24, 2021 12:36 am

"Oh, whell!" He says in a rather playful tone. Reaching down he gives Bas a good pat on the head ans a lil scratch along his jaw. "Didja get some good news too thas mornin?! Ye excited te go onna trip wiff Hisoka?! Well iffin im not mistaken. Ye would like a hand wiff either pack or puttin yer duffel on eh? Its kay te use lil words iffin ye can Bas, ye got dis!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 24, 2021 1:09 am

The 'grr' the pat and scratch receives is less than thrilled, clawing at the bag as if to say 'no, this.' As Adneil finishes, he gives a very-human and very matter-of-fact nod but remains silent, continuing to give his one-eyed stare. "Serious as always. Ya know he means business whatever he does." His husband comments from the door, smiling at the two. "Not sure why he picked you but he wants ya ta pack 'im, I s'ppose. Saw Hisoka with his own bag earlier."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 24, 2021 1:19 am

"Oh I know es always serious. Dun mean I cann try te make a fun aspect o it eh?" Reaching down he picks up the bag. "Alrgiht gimme a moment te get some skivies on." He walks over to his stand and pulls out a pair of brown worn leather pants and slides them on. After he goes and grabs the bag off the bed and pics up Bas holding him in the palm of his hand. "Comon lil guy. Lets go te yer nest and grab some stuff alreigh. Ye dun need much since were dragons. But it dun mean we cant bring some stuff that comforts eh?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 24, 2021 1:38 am

"Come out fer brekkie when yer done!" Cy singsongs and heads out with their daughter in tow, the smell of food still wafting around parts of the castle. Once he is scooped up, Bast fidgets almost with nervous energy as they head to the room he shares with Hisoka. There isn't much in the toddler's room that isn't covered in some sort of teeth marks, toys chewed and abandoned and cast on the floor, even wood work and bedding. Pieces of children's books and other remnants dotting the floor here and there and who knows what that has been bitten off. An odd assortment of objects lies in one specific corner, a chewed and beat up stuffed dragon leaning on it. It's Bast's favorite thing aside Hisoka and he carries it around frequently like any child, the silver dragonling teetering on the edge of his hand impatient to get down to it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 24, 2021 2:01 am

Crouching down on his haunches Adneil lowers Bas to the floor gently. Placeing the bag on the floor afterward and opening it. "Alrigh. We need uer stuffy o carse. Wha else ye think we should bring. I know we gotta sabe ye room fer some treats that were made special fer us this mornin. Want any other sleep stuff or toys fer ye an Hisoka? Wha ye think?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 24, 2021 2:07 am

Limping over, he scoops the stuffie up in his mouth by a leg to drop purposefully in the waiting bag. Once finished, he turns to survey his things for a moment. First, he noses a random chewed bone over... followed by a rock. Upon further inspection the pile of his "things" are mostly just that with scraps of food slowly going bad and leftover from various meals the past few days. Picking up an already gnawed on branch from the garden, he gives it a chew, shaking it like a dog playfully.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Chuckleing at the little one playing happily. Adenil is beeming with a tender smile. "Oh you. Iffin ye wanna bring et too go ahead. Tho im sure yer gonna be havin tons o fun with the new forest and scents at Hisokas house. Wanna bring a pillah or anyfin like tha?" His eyes scan around the chewed up room a bit as he thinks to himself. "Spose I gotta speak with Taghd a lil bit bout Bastians sleeping spot. Thas lil he should be keepin the lil one a bit more close. Es not gonna raise imself, no wonder hes developin a tid slow." Giving bastian a lil pat as he returns. "Spose I should be stepin up a tid more fer you as well huh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:58 pm

Pausing in his chewing to scratch himself with a grumble, he plops heavily on his rump. Peering up at Adneil, he merely tilts his head curiously when he is finished.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:19 pm

Picking up the bag and letting bastian hop into his palm. Adenil starts down to the kitchen. All sorts of breakfast and early morning smells permeating the halls. Laughter and gigleing is accompaied by the usual ruckus of breakfast.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:33 pm

Not many of the kids are left at the table as Yasuo predicted, having ate quickly and run off to pack. Cyrus is there with Wisper, amusing her while he eats. Aggy, the only child left behind, pushes food around her plate while rocking in her chair next to Raiden. The halfbreed yawns, rubbing his bad eye as Yasuo chats about what he would like to do on the trip to Arch. "Maybe if you and I can get away for a bit we could visit an onsen. I miss that about home." Sean and Alex even decided to join them, somewhat rare especially for Alex who is extremely elusive. Pray stands to his master's side, the three quiet as Sean sips tea and Alex peruses the morning paper.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:43 pm

"Oh, well, everyone musa been tha excited everyone wanted breakfast eh?! Spose ets a boot time you three were left alone fer a good vacs huh?! Any plans while were away chaps?" Adneil says while reaching for wisper desperately while a slightly paniced Bastian starts squirming. "Lemme have er hun so we can go get her her own breakfast kay. Ill tend to er once im done Bas here. Da, es one o the others takin care of packin Hisoka, I jus came frum es room an he wasnt there? I spect thas why Bas es well being Bas." Arch just doing his usual flirting woth his husbands. A coy smile from behind a tea cup is hidden beneath his short beard. "Yasuo, every bath is a onsen if your in it you hottie." He wispers as he leans his elbows on the table tward him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:07 am

"Not keepin' her from you, ya silly lizard." Cy chuckles while offering their daughter out. "Lemme take care of Bast instead and ya feed her. She has been behavin' just fine so I figured there was no rush." Yasuo pauses in his conversation to turn his attention to Adneil as Bastian switches to being held by Cyrus. "Midnight offered to help the boys pack before he slept so Stygian could stay with him a while longer. They may be in another room together. I know Syl was eager to show off his packing skills." Alex lets out a small sigh and mumbles something to Sean who almost snorts into his tea without looking up. The psychic fixes his paper and returns to silence afterwards, the two men not really talkers.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:35 am

Wisper is all the exited as Adneil plucks her from her father. Squeel cooing as shes lifted. "Alrigh tha would be great. "Midnights nor goin? Hm. Alright then. Da usualys pretty good at paerswadein." Turnign to the two gentalmen. "Whel if you two aint excited at least I am fer yeah. Geeze." Kissing Cy he turns to head out and get his own stuff packed. Wisper over her mums sholder waves a chubby luttle hand with a tiny "boop boop" little fingers grasping at the air with a toddler type wave.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:46 am

Cyrus blows her a kiss as she goes, "Bye bye, Wisp. Be a good girl." He turns his attention back to Bast as the dragonling inhales food with gutso and not so many manners. "I am at least excited for our days off." Alex comments mildly as the giant takes his leave, the Frenchman as blunt as always. "Cheers." Sean responds in agreement as he nibbles toast before glancing up at Arch. "Though I do of course want you all to have a good time. Especially Stygian. Poor lad seems beside himself at venturing away."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:34 am

"Oh, it will be rough im certain on him at first. I assure you things will all work themselves out. He needs this the most in my opinion. Ill help teach him a few things when were away that should help ease theis on him." Looking silently tward his two husbands he turns bavk to his tea cup in silence for a moment. "Yes, a trip is long over due."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:48 am

Raiden doesn't notice the look, wiping food off of Aggy's face as she continues to do less eating and more fidgeting. Yasuo flashes him one of his smiles, patting his arm reassuringly as Arch looks to his tea. With his chin propped in hand, Cy watches them from his place and sighs wistfully as he grows lost in thought. The necromancer nods, continuing. "I apologize for making Midnight feel as though he needs to stay. Andrè, Devon, Tadgh, Pray and I will be all that's left with all of you gone and I am aware I am not much help looking after the castle itself."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:58 am

"Alas this castle has a way of watching itself. Specialy by those that inhabit it. Im not worried about it by no means. Its the first step in the mext chapter for the fledgelings. We all need this to rest and focus. As well as give others their moments to shine." The old man gives a subtle nod and wink at sean. Raiden, love. Is there anything you wish to do special? Apparently were taking a trip to the springs."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:08 am

The other man's brows furrow at the wink, confused, but says nothing more as Arch turns his attention to Rai. His husband perks up at his name, scooping up his own teacup with both hands like he always does. "Special...?" He rumbles quietly, seeming to mull it over with a long pause. "Sakura...?" Yasuo shakes his head to him in response, tone gentle. "Not the time of year for that unfortunately. Maybe next time." it's Rai's turn to furrow his brows, obvious confusion on his face as his passage of time has always been a little touch and go.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:20 am

"Sorry love. Sounds like it may be a good plan for another trip though." Placeing his now empty tea cup on the table as he grabs himswlf his 54th biscut. "Are we all packed or were we doing it after the children. My things are together if anyone needs assistance. Sean, Alex. Im glad to have your company this morning before our departure. It has indeed been a while due to the usual chaos around sustanance around here. Was there any buisness you would like to dictate before we leave? Want us to bring bavk anything?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:41 am

"Everything is all set here. Once the children are finished and breakfast is cleaned up we can leave whenever." Responds his responsible husband as Rai lets Aggy get up from the table. Bast is already finished and limping off to find his bff, Cy picking at his food as Sean goes to speak again. "No. Alex was just going to visit someone as he has mentioned... I have no need to as you are aware. As for--" He stops abruptly, mid sentence and appears as if every hair on his body is raised. He stands with an unsteady wobble, holding onto the table and seeming bewildered which is very unusual for him. Alex is already standing as well, eyes alight and glowing. "Don't say it. I think we all felt that." Cy finally snaps out of it as everyone seems to grow on edge, one of the least in tune, as something major shifts in the castle. "Wait a sec, Bast!" He calls, going after him, Yasuo already having disappeared at the first hint of something wrong.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:07 am

Quickly arch finnishes his biscuit thats in his mouth. After the sudden change of aire in the castle. Per usual he is gone in a flash to asses the situation.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next