Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!!

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!!

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:27 pm

As Cy turns from the fire, he grins, attention won. "What kind is it? Somethin' different from yer apple brew?" Virgil picks up his feet to allow the chair to be dragged, looking mildly urprised. He doesn't say anything, eyeing said cask a bit suspiciously and closing his tablet. "Too bad, aye?" Cy chuckles and drags his own chair over to join them, though with a bit of space. Seems he is speaking to Virgil as he continues. "Drinkin' was never yer fave. Haven't been able to convince Addy any about that yet." The smaller man glances to him and then away, chewing his lip a bit anxiously with a shrug.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:36 pm

Eh, ets just a bit of a nip te get you two loosened up a bit. He says beathily in his female voice behind virgils ear and on his neck. Clearly he changed quickly behind virgil into his female form. Tender arms Addys smaller size wrap around Virgil. "After all. You twove never had anythin like thas befer. Thas es some stuff legends are made of. A very excellent vintage. Ets a lil drink called ambrosia.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:44 pm

The smirk as he watches quickly turns into an even bigger grin than before, a wicked laugh cackling out of Cy as Virgil stiffens and turns a dozen different shades of red. "Ya know I'm game." Her husband chuckles out, leaning back in his chair contentedly. "Ah~ Y'know that was a good feckin' nap." Virgil still isn't say anything, appearing as though he wants to crawl away until the word 'ambrosia.' "Is what you apparently make really that good?" He manages out, voice low.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:00 pm

Oh... Who said i made et she coos from behind him. Darlin, maby i feel ye mean thas much te me tha et calls fer thas kind of treat. Heck i didnt even let da touch the stuff.a little kiss is perched upon his neck. Then she retreats to behind him again. A audible slurp. Her hand reaches around and pulls his face to hers. Her toung entangleing his with a flavor even he couldnt fathom to discribe. A shroud of euphoria encompases him as any feeling of doubt and tenshion or unease is pulled away. Only the feeling of pure comfort around him. Gentle hanss then start rubbing his chest softly over his sweatshirt.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:15 pm

Surprise is a bit of an understatement as their lips and tongue meet, his multicolored eyes wide. Goosebumps are evident across his milky skin, a soft moan escaping from his throat as it begins to take effect. His eyes finally close, returning the favor as he sinks, relaxed, into the kiss. The sweater is cashmere, soft against both of them and clings to his slim chest nicely. Cyrus watches, still just amused. "We not usin' cups?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:32 pm

After a moment of frenching Addy looks up and gives him a slow blink. "Love do you know nothing of ambrosia?" She pauses for a moment then gives a chuckle. "Oh silly... You cant get drunk off this stuff, and trust me you dont need much." She takes a finger and dips it slowly into the ambrosia. The lifts it slowly to Virgils mouth. "This alright with you lovey?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:43 pm

"Should I?" He questions curiously, tlting his head. "Looks nice whatever ya say." With a low, inhuman purr, Virgil opens his mouth to accept the finger, tail and ears already making an appearance. He seems complacent, careful of his fangs as he swirls his tongue around to get every last bit. Leaning into her afterwards, he gives a small nod, burying his face into her shoulder.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:53 pm

She pulls him ontop of her. Her shrouds of baggy clothes draping around her. Her massive tits jiggleing with her thudding back him on top. "She points up at Cy. "You watch." Her hand. Reaches up grabbing his ass as she rubs her body against his with a soft moan. Makingbhim rub agaisnt her spot. Her left hand reaching up to her neck dragging down giving her lover access to her own ambrosia. The dark black blood pooling slightly against her golden pale skin as she gives them both each slow blinks and naughty smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Cy just holds his hands up innocently in response. "Not touchin' anyone without permission anyways, gorgeous." Virgil is already straining against the front of his jeans, a little gasp hitching out of him as she rubs against it. His eyes are half lidded as he watches the blood snake down her skin, tail flicking behind him thoughtfully. "Are you sure?" He inquires softly, calm. Glancing at Cy, his eyes turn black at the scent of blood, a sheen of gold on parts of his skin catching the firelight. He is silent now, waiting it seems.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:15 pm

"weve talk bout et lovey. The choice es yers. I cant give anymore of me than thas. I want te be yers. She says between heavy breathing and kisses. Ask Cy ets quite the treat. Lookit. Hes just inchin fer his bitch. An I been makin him wait too." She looks back at V. "show me whatcer made of. I know ye never had a pussy like thas befer. Or a body like thas against ye. Use me,let et loose." She purrs into him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12