Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Price is Right Empty The Price is Right

Post by October Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:31 pm

The bar Andrè works at is low key and comfortable, an older place that has seen better days but has plenty of loyal locals. It is a sports bar, a pub, geared toward football (soccer in this case in the Uk) that serves bar snacks but not much in the way of larger food. He tends to work evenings until last call, and occasionally stops in on a day off for a drink of his own. He is quiet, much like he is at home, serving drinks and bussing tables. The man doesn't really speak unless spoken to first, assumed by many to be the epitome of the strong silent type if asked about him. They never have anything bad to say, no complaints, but it seems he also doesn't talk about himself much.

Rè isn't beautiful, handsome is closer, in a ruggish kind of way whether he knows it or not, popular with some regular women that stop in. His straight auburn hair is kept longer, pulled back out of his face and tied loosely out of his sharper masculine features inherited from his father rather than Cyrus. Green eyes are framed by lashes that any woman would envy, a spray of freckles dusting his cheeks that are darker than those his mother has and sparser. Stubble that has brighter red to it than the brown tones in his hair decorates his jaw. He is a large man, standing at over 6 foot and broad in the chest and arms , shirts that cover them clinging tightly to the muscle beneath. He has a layer of fat on him, padding the obvious muscle hidden underneath his abs and thighs, but by no means is obese. His style of dress is simple, relaxed and what could be called rustic. He wears a lot of faded jeans and boots, plaid button ups over t-shirts usually depicting some country band though Johnny Cash seems to be the favorite.

Tonight he is wiping the bar down as the first of the night's regulars trickle in, the usual coworker he works with finishing taking stock of what they have for the night for drinks. She is older and good-natured, albeit a bit protective of Andrè since he started there.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Price is Right Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by Killem450 Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm

The night goes typical though a little on the slower side as it comes winding to an end. Eventually last calls are made and the lights dim. Andres co worker locking up the front door. Heading back to the bar to help out for the next day she gets but five steps. As a audible knock comes sharply and rhythmic with a tap...tap...tap. the woman's eyes roll used to these antics over the years. A pause and a moment as this hasnt lest her stride. Then a voice calls. Slightly rough thoguh higher pitched in tembre. "Oh Triiiiissshhh!!! Gonna let lil ol me com in te playyy??? Its my bar afteh alllll???" The voice with a heavy bronx accent catches the redheads ear. He sees his coworker get almost excited as shes whips the towel off and starts heading to the door. "Oh fuck! Its Price!" She basicly throws the words at Andre like a hot potato. The excitement to her is more of an aire of worry as well. "You two havnt met yet, hes the landlord, tid bit of a wanker from over your way!" She almost gets to the door as it unlocks with a loud clack. "Must be busy, figured you could least lemme in since I tol you to hire help but nooooo.~" A average hight man of a lean build enters. Salt and pepper hair is matched with a sharp trimmed goatee. His skin slightly tan and tattoos adorning his neck and hands. His hair slicked back and wire frame glasses on his face. His features are that of a well aged man with a more sharp jawline. A piecing here or there on a brow and loop on an ear. He holds himself in a manner that is very sure of one self. He has a darker grey suit with a typical black wife beater undernieth. A black leather cholor on his neck with a hawk crest.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:49 pm

"Tooshie Trish!" He exclaims as arms throw themselves in the air and fall embracing the woman in a bear hug with a spin. " Hows the newbie doin eh?! The tooshie still precedes you I must say too!" He says with a wink. A playful peer around her head as sets her down,he looks over the rim of his glasses to the bar. With a playful face he gives a shit eating grin as he pushes Trish to the side. He sit down smoothly as he spins around in the barstool slowly placing his elbow on the bar. Chin falling into palm. "So, I hurd yer from the states hmm? Why dontchu gimme yer best then sweetcheeks?!" He says with a wink.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:08 pm

The redhead glances up every now again at Trish as she speaks, placing clean glasses in a neat line as she let's the newcomer in. The last glass is set down more slowly, almost hesitant as he he perks up at the word "owner," green eyes trained on them with more attentiveness. His expression doesn't change until Price is seated in front of him, brows furrowing in a way that makes him appear almost grumpy. The younger man takes a small step back from the counter before he can speak, "N-nice to meet you. I'm Andrè. Rè is fine." The grumpy expression seems to be more akin to his face of anxiety as Price catches a blush rising up from his neck as he turns to the bottles lining the shelves before the Spirit can see. "Yeah. I am from the New England area, actually. You too, I take it?" His voice is masculine as the rest of him, average, not too deep nor too high, quiet enough that you can only just hear him over the music of the bar. "Is there anything particular you like, Mr...?" He doesn't turn back around, pursuing the labels while reaching for the glass from before.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:16 pm

"Rè hmm?" He says with his smirk. "Must be cuz yer a lil ray of sunshine, cuz with a ass like that bud you beamin to me." He says, his chin still in hand. He noticed the complexion of the man change red as soon as the man turned. "The bronx much to my chagrine. Thoguh haven been in a few decades now. And I do believe I asked for your best not mine, or did I ruff you up too much doll?" Tish went off to do her own thing leaving the two at the bar.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:55 am

Anyone can guess what he is about to make as he grabs the rum and a clean glass, ice clinking as he puts them in. The blush hasn't entirely faded, that grumpy expression still on his face as he stops at the soda next. He is quick and relatively efficient now that he has been working there for some time, placing a coaster carefully down in front of Price and then the rum and coke neatly on top of it. "There you are." He practically murmurs, turning away almost hurriedly to busy himself with something else. He fumbles a bit, broad shoulders tense as he tries to go back to cleaning up behind the bar and avoid Price's gaze. It is quickly becoming apparent he is not much of a talker.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:20 pm

The man sits there for a moment and just observes Re. After a sip or tow in silence he stands up. "Fine If you dun wanna talk to me, howzabout lets get outta here, letcha relax a bit. I know a stellar place that cooks a fine steak unlike the usual drool these britz call food. Got icecream and pie and the usual fixins too. He takes a few steps to the door. And looks over his shoulder for. "Your comin, this wasnt a propsal."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Andrè says nothing until the last sentence, a bottle practically slipping from his hand. "What?" Is all he manages with a squawk, more glasses clinking as his green eyes widen with panic. The blush deepens, bringing the red out in his hair as his shoulders hunch nearly to his ears. "I... You're just kidding, right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:47 pm

"Look, you can have a date and steak and a good night getting to know me or you can keep polishing my glasses. Imma make up your mind for you and were doin this. So clean yerself up and tell Trish I told her to close up shop and lets go. Youve koopt yerself up too long as it is doll.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:36 pm

"I don't--" He begins, struggling and stammering, "Wait, you haven't even told me your name." There is a small flash there briefly of a little bit more backbone than Price may be expecting, frowning with an expression that really is closer to actually grumpy. "D-do you always do this? Demand dates just because you're the owner?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:22 pm

With a wink over his shoulder. "No, its cuz its the right thing to do. Call it... Intuition... And no, I dun ask just anyone out doll." With the wink Andre, has a urge come over him giving him that gut feeling like what the man is saying is true, like it in fact is exactly the right thing to do. "Names Price, thoguht I hurd Trish say that so I figured you knew. Besides how is my flirting supposed to be taken serious in a bar hmm? Im a bit higher class then that and so arent you. Now, common cutie and dun make me beg. After all, you cant go wrong... The Price is always right." He last bit he says with a toothy smile similar to the one that Rè's mother gives him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:56 pm

Andrè studies him a long moment after he finishes speaking, skeptical that borders on suspicious. He let's out a small sigh, some of the tension leaving him visibly. "Fine." He says quietly, turning a moment. "Where to? I can meet you there." He offers from over his shoulder, fishing something out if his back pocket. It's his wallet, where he tosses a few bills down on the counter and begins pouring out a shot after slipping it away again.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:27 pm

He nods and gives Andre a street corner address that dosnt seem worth of note. As he pulls in he sees a normal modest black truck adjacently from the intersection is a food truck with BBQ decaled on the side. A dressed down in torn jeans and a tank top Price gest out of the truck as Andre pulls in.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:07 pm

Andrè has his own bike, something easy and less expensive to ferry across to the mainland from the castle as he is relatively independent. It is a custom job, not in a fancy way, but obviously used and put together by an individual with only some original parts. It's a standard blue, and large enough to fit him, rumbling to a stop next to Price's truck. Cutting the engine, he goes to pull off his helmet, blowing a stray lock of auburn hair off his forehead as he slips it under his arm. He looks to the food truck and then back at Price, head cocked birdlike. He doesn't say anything, however, swinging a leg over to stand up.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:56 pm

Price has a sinewy look about hum hes of average build and a little on the more fit side he has tattoos of names along his arms and his neck. They all have various symbols and trinkets accompanying every name. They are done in a more tasteful and purposeful manner. "Was worried you werent gonna show boo. Common im excited! Were gettin it to go ill bring u in my truck to where we are gonna eat. Get whatcha want. Its on me, I tell yeah, best Bbq this side of the ocean. Aint no joke i sware! Makes you miss home a bit but it scratches a itch too eh?! He says excitedly wrapping his arm around the think mans waist and pulling him close as he gives that grin again looking up at Ré. He places an order of pulled prok corn and cornbread for himself as well as two slices of peach pie looking up at Ré he places the exact order that the taller redhead was thinking of ordering. Then he peers up at him cockily. "wanna take the truck or the bike Ré?" he asks. Even though hes a bit ranshackled and almost frantic excited he gives off the feeling of comfort for the taller man...

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:34 pm

The birdlike tilt of his head grows worse over time until Price lays hands on him, the blush from earlier returning with a deeper red as his whole body stiffens "I... I uhm.. don't have an extra helmet." He manages after he orders, clearing his throat while shyly staring down at his boots. "And I, uhm, need to be home after this." He admits, shifting said helmet nervously and nearly dropping it. Price gets the impression that he was given the choice to stay out as late as he wanted or come home even tomorrow but he is choosing to ignore it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:02 pm

"Aight, well take the ol truck then!" He says gesturing with a shrug and a bag of food in each hand. "Though It woulda been nice wrappin my arms around yer waist." He starts heading to his truck happily as Re tags along beside him looking up and smileing at him before they head out. They drive for a bit and end up in a more rural part of town up on a hill overlooking the town, the sun setting over it as the lights start flicking on. As Price gets out he asks for Re to grab the grub. As he hops in the bed and rifles throguh the toolbox. He pulls ouut a blanket and fixes on the tailgate. A blue and white plastic lunchbox parked nearly in the middle has a bunch of ice and a few various beers in it. He sits down on one side and is kicking his legs like a kid. Call me cheezey but I think this is respectable hmm?! Lets do what datins do. I wanna geta know yea a bit better. An I feel this is the right way to make a new friend!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:17 pm

Andrè is understandably cautious to be in a truck with a stranger, staring out the window quietly. With food in both hands, he watches Price with a raised eyebrow as he rifles around and drapes out the blanket. "Do... You equip for just random dates like this all the time?" He asks hesitantly, shifting from foot to foot and glancing away. He approaches to set the food down carefully once finished, hopping up to sit next to him on the tailgate, truck bouncing with his weight. He studies the other man while fiddling with a button on his overshirt, shyly stating. "You remind me of my ma." This seems to be a compliment based on his tone, or at least he is in good relations with his mother.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:19 pm

He chuckles to himself at Ré's comment. "Iffin you didnt notice i took a minute to change prep for this yeah, first dates and such should leave an impression of the quality of the individual and such." He bows his head to the comment of the redheads mother. "She must be a astoot individual then, ofcourse since your manners probably reflect i would guess." He gets done getting ready, plopping on the tailget himself. So... Howmy doin? Its been a minute since ive put myself out like this, but I gotta feelin you got the qualitys of a good boy. So lets get to know one another hmm?! He says taking a bite of a bbq pulled burger. A little slaw falls out onto hus lap as he is a little clumsy, a sware and a falil cleanig. Off his lap, indeed loud and similar to someone in particular.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:26 pm

"I guess you could say that. Maybe." He comments about his mother, finally smiling a small amount, the action softening his face. The redhead helps himself to a beer, cracking it open to take a swig after a healthy bite of his own sandwich. A sputtering choke escapes him as Price continues talking, flushing the deepest red before having to turn away while coughing. The spirit can feel the heat nearly radiating off of him in embarrassment, the other man taking a few deep breaths and clearing his throat as he avoids looking at him. "I-it's--- It's nice." He manages to squeak out cutely, taking the next moment to shotgun the beer before turning back. He is still beet red, chewing another bite of sandwich in an effort to distract himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Price is Right Empty Retreat!!!!!

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:20 pm

Price gives a blush and a chuckle back at RÉ's reaction. "Lile that didja, didnt mean to strike the iron that hard. Now I gotcha all hot n bothered now huh. Keep playin innocent liekt hat an I may have to make it authentic like." He jests as he takes another bite. They continue on making small talk and slowly easing into one another throguh the night. As the sun is setting the two see to almost be touching. Sitting next to one another. Looking out on the lights at the town all purple and orange as the sun sets around them. Eventually getting more and more quiet till the two are just sitting next to each other. Jist existing. A hand slips over Andres thats resting on the tailgate. No words spoken.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:50 pm

Andrè doesn't talk about himself a lot asides a few small things like enjoying racing and working on vehicles, music, that he takes a ferry to work, beinng the oldest of a large family. His fingers twitch as Price's hand rests over his, green eyes widening just slightly in surprise. Looking down at his boots shyly, he doesn't seem to mind, a small smile curling his lips again. "Th-thanks..." The man begins, growing a bit bold to lace their fingers together. His hand seems to be trembling slightly as he continues. "I should... I should probably go home soon. I actually have a son and I can't leave him for long..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:01 pm

Price looks up to him and nods with a solemn look on his face. "I can understand that, didnt mention you had a lil one eh." His grip on Ré's hand tightens for a second with a forced smile. "Ita been a goodun id say. Yer definately worth the wait fer sure!" Pats the redheads cheek softly with the other hand just two little teasing pats. Thoguh the hand is left on the mans cheek as he looks up to him. "Would a first date kiss be too tasteless doll?" His eyes near puppydog. Deep hazel color peering up at Ré directly in his.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:19 pm

"He's not so little, per say." Rè admits, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "But he is special needs and when his routine is interrupted he can get a little upset." He turns his face at the pats, cheeks already heating under his touch and making his freckles stand out for what seems the hundredth time tonight. "I h-had a good time. I meant it. Th-thank you..." The words die on his tongue at the innocent request of a kiss, his green eyes bright with want. With a sharp intake of breath, his voice comes out a near whisper, a pleading note that isn't lost on Price. "It's not."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:03 pm

The mention of the child and him being special needs dosnt seem to phase Price at all. Eyes locked on their target as if no hesitation ever to cross his mind. He leans up sharply his lipps landing firmly but softly on mark. The hand ribbing up along the mans head throguh his auburn hair. Pressing them both together. A audible pleased moan coming from deep within him. The kiss ending with a gentleman flick of each others tongue as it morphs to a slight french. The clutching hand released the mans head as he looks up, the look drunk with pleasure. "I tol yeah Price os always right... Thoguh its always so nice when it feels this right too." He coos up eyes clearly begging for another.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum