Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 2 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by October Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:39 pm

The kiss starts out chaste and shy on his end until Price's pleasure becomes apparent, melting into it with a groan of his own, tasting of beer with a hint of sweet peaches. A hand comes up, hesitantly at first, fisting into the front of Price's shirt and pulling him closer at the feel of his tongue. Rè closes his eyes tightly as he pulls away, not before the Spirit catches a hint of dark amber glow before they are open again and green. He stare down at him, pupils wide and mouth parted slightly as he breathes deeply, cheeks still flushed but with something closer to pleasure. He licks his bottom lip nervously, swallowing visibly, and if Price were to look down his excitement becoming quickly apparent at just that small amount of attention. "It does..." He agrees, hovering, asking for another as well but unwilling to take it for himself.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:08 pm

Price breathlessly whimpers up to him. "I promise you wont regret this, just promise this wont be the last..." A playful smirk crossing his face as he notices the flicker in Rè's eyes. "Forgive me, its been ages." He says as his grip releases from Andres hand and reaches for the tight crotch of the jeans of the bigger man. Lips reaching up again in desperate embrace a chorus of excitement and moans slip from him. "Before we go too far, things may get a bit cocked when it comes to me by the way if we get that far, kay?!" He says serious with a slight pause.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:26 pm

Rè and Price see each other frequently after, going on dates and being ridiculously, disgustingly and progressively sweet and devoted to each other. Price learns quickly that Rè is still pretty quiet, just his way, but doesn't mean he is miserable. He isn't necessarily shy unless flirted with, and it takes him some time to open up to Price but he does. He very much enjoys sex and it probably happens every time they see each other in some way shape or form and he is easy to turn on which is cute. His sub nature isn't hard to figure out, though he is slowly figuring out what he likes due to inexperience. There comes a day while they are hanging out above the bar in his apartment that Rè is asked more about his family and the Spirit visiting. He doesn't talk too much about them, sitting on Price's bed while hugging a pillow to himself and frowns at the mention. "It's not... it's not that I am ashamed of them or have a bad relationship with my family..." He begins, looking down thoughtfully. "Opposite, actually. I love them, but... It is really hard to explain it without it being, I dunno? Overwhelming?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:03 pm

"eh family is complicated. I know, some more then others. Mine well... they been gone a while now. Whatever I am I just kindah, well life froze for me and my family and the others didnt. I dunno why, but its one of the reasons I came over ere, nothin left for me over there except people askin hard questions to answer. I mean ye can introduce me over time if you want Ré, it dun have to be all at once. An by the stories you tell you have a lot to show. I... I just... well it would me a lot to me to finally meet yer boy at least... you know what I mean...we been datin fer a bit now and well, theres a role ive yet to try an Im excited to. Though I know hes special but we got this together right, you'll help guide me this time eh? I trust you love."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:49 pm

Rè reaches out and takes his hand, squeezing gently and running his fingers over his knuckles. "...How about..." He begins thoughtfully, "I will try to explain it a little and see how you feel. Get me a piece of paper and something to write with?" He offers, making Price wonder how complicated he meant after all. "And maybe you can decide how you want this to go? If you want to just meet everyone at once or a little at a time..." He smiles softly in the way that he always does, eyes crinkling slightly at the corners passed his glasses (he wears contacts.) "As for Sol, we can do that no problem soon. Though I can't guarantee he will be completely happy... He definitely has been upset something has been taking my attention." When Price hands him the paper and writing implement, he is silent for a few moments while he begins scribbling something. "So I live in... Well, it's straight up a castle. On a remote island. We... There are A LOT of us. Two blended families, I guess? My mom and my two step dads are together.... And I have 11 half siblings which is probably gonna turn into more soon and 1 step brother. I am the oldest. My two brothers are from..." He explains the relationships and about that side of the family quietly, leaving out Arch's for now. He includes Jericho and Bel as Bel is living with them, using a web of a family tree he has doodled out as an example. "My ma and my step dads are uh... Big. Giants. And it isn't what you think because I am a big guy. They are dragons so 7 of my siblings are dragons too and it makes them huge... So before I get into the other side of the family, how do you feel about all that? It will make some sense eventually once I tell you about the others. We are basically, what's the word? A commune or a haven? For obscure creatures. There are only one of us or a few us for each race and we just found each other."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:24 pm

Price just hovers over Andres shoulder looking down at the paper. "Castle, huh..." he stares blankly for a second. "Yea know what... lets just go meet em? He giggles, seema I found myself my own bonafide Hagrid. I mean I trust you, Im unique and you clearly are too, maby theres a whole other side to this world and its Why I was ment for findin you? So I got the rundown of how sideways it is lets just do this." A smile crosses his face as he grabs Res broad shoulders playfully. "Can we take the bike?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:53 pm

"If you really think you want to. That was only half and my family can be... My ma especially can be a lot. He has been nagging me about you so badly he is probably going to flip his shit meeting you." He continues smiling at him, green eyes affectionate. "Lemme just text my parents and someone else. He is like my grandfather and he is sort of in charge. I don't wanna surprise him too much..... He is really protective of all of us." Rè is a good kid after all, chuckling at Price's excitement. "Yeah, we can, though we have to take a ferry to the castle itself." He brought Price his spare helmet quite early on, standing to fetch it without being asked. It won't take them long to gear up and head out, Rè just throwing some of his clothes back on and grabbing his things he brought with him. He pauses to send a few texts, which means back at home Adneil has a Cyrus freaking the fuck out about FINALLY meeting their boy's boyfriend once he receives it. Then they are off! The commute enjoyable on a typical misty English day, sky gray and overcast. Rè is a decent driver but speeds a little more than he should sometimes as he seems to enjoy the wind and freedom. It's damp but a moderate temperature, the water equally as gray at the dock and lapping the rocks peacefully. Doesn't seem it's going to storm as it is barely choppy but there is a slight breeze here, seagulls wheeling and crying above.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:22 pm

Price is always excited for a road trip on he bike. Snuggling into his Ré as they go, acting like a kid seeing everything for the first time. He plays with a wandering crab he finds on the ferry. "Eh im excited, im keepin an open mind. I bet there all nice judging how you are." He says as hes poking at the crab with a stick crouched down over it. More or less to the crab rather then Ré.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:53 pm

"They are all unique, for sure. Not bad people we are just an interesting bunch with our own issues and backgrounds." There's warmth to his voice as he says this, watching the water, as he really does love his family. "As long as you are polite and behaved, gramps should be his usual goofy self. Probably offer you tea." He smiles again, which he has been doing a lot more since Price and glances at him with the crab. "Not to scare you but just don't get on his bad side and everything will be fine." The ferry gets them there but, strangely, no one has manned it the entire time, driving itself. They arrive at the castle with it more less appearing by the time they are on top of it rather than it looming in the distance, nearly at the dock on one of the shores. Crows are scattered everywhere on the mainland from the distance, and black dots of them flapping around turrets with loud cawing. Gray thunderclouds hang heavy in the air just above it, threatening at any time to rain. There are none in the surrounding area so it is an odd sight.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:06 pm

Price is supprized at the sheer size of the castle let alone it appearing seamlessly to them. They take their time approaching letting the spirit take it all in."Geez you weren't kiddin yer family must be huge." He says as they approach the colossal front doors. "An I thoguht I was doing good for myself. I mean living with ur parents is one thing but this! Why you even workin at the bar for?!" He playful punches the mans rib, not even enough to hurt as he tucks himself under the big arm. Looking to the door excitedly. As Andre reaches for the door the handle clunks and starts opening. "Yeah yeah da! I know es my son... yeah ill be easey on him....no.... WILL YOU JUST STOP YOU OL CODGER!!!" The door closes sharply with a whiff or air and a clunk in front of them. Price is trying everything he can to hold back laughing. Burying his face into Ré for dear life.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:33 pm

Rè watches him take it all in with that same air of affection for the Spirit, quiet. He chuckles as he is punched, rubbing the spot after though it didn't bother him. "All this... Isn't MINE. I just like having stuff that is just my own, that I earned, I guess? And it gets me out of the house." Looking down shyly, he adds more quietly. "And I met you..." The yelling is something he is used to, a silent sigh escaping him and the barest hint of a smile as the door closes on them. He says in a louder voice after a second. "Uh, Adneil? I'm home."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:47 pm

"Shite! Looit whatcha made me do now! Just go!" They hear from the door. The voice of a very scottish and odd dissonance coming from the other side. The door opens again just a crack. Slowly revealing all 17ish foot of the giant in front of the pair nervously. "Hope yer hungry? We thoguht it best for a bit of a meal eh?" "Shite is right! Price wimpers at Ré, clutching his arm a little tighter. Trying his best to be respectful for the cause. "Aww im just Adneil..." fineee he prods at Ré taking a sniff or two. "Ah found yerself a spirit too eh! Cool es gonna fit righ in!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Rè squeezes him gently, slipping a hand into his reassuringly. "Price, this is my step-dad Adneil. Addy, this is Price. Price, he's a giant like I said. It's more or less just a disguise. He is actually king of dragons. And I can always eat. Especially if Yasui is cooking." With a little frown, Rè looks up at the giant. "Why did you tell Arch to leave? He can meet Price too, can't he?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:21 pm

Price just stares for a second and squeezes Rés hand. "Hello, Mr. Adneil." He says whimsically. The spirit usually has tons to say but is a bit awe struck for now. "Well he wasnt needed here to greet you, hes just settin the table... ur ma thoguht it best for me to break the ice since im the "funniest lookin." O carse es gonna meet em, es meetin everyone. Art and everyone all came to meet em too!" Price isnt scared per say just taking it all in and wants to make a good impression. "Sorry I been kidah alone for a spell so im not really as used to the dynamics an such." Ill get there tho kay. He says to the giant with a wave. With a nod back to the couple. "I dunno why but Da insisted on a pizza place in New York so its ready already. You better get in there before yer ma eats it all. You know how he is with pizza." The mention of New York and pizza has Price perk up. He sniffs the air a bit. "Your fuckin pullin the ass outta me right now! Fat Angies?! Thats my jam, how you... they closed like 20 years ago! Wait... i probably dun gotta ask....Magics real too?" The giant just shruggs. "Go find out, im serious about my wife it wont be long." He says with a chuckle. Price nearly takes off with Andre in tow. Following the pizza smell.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:52 pm

Rè studies their interaction, letting them talk and giving a nod at Arch's whereabouts. He let's out a genuine laugh at Price's exuberance, allowing himself to be dragged along. "Pizza sounds perfect. Is this place really that good?" He inquires as they hurry along, greeted by voices. "Cyrus, you know the pizza is for our guest too." It's Virgil, sighing and exasperated. "Yeah, they ain't gonna miss one slice!" Is his response, muffled by pizza. "A "slice" is a whole pizza at your size." You can just hear the eye roll before they enter, both of the men turning their heads at the same time. "Hi, ma. Hi, Virgil." Greets Price's redhead, still holding onto the Spirit's hand. Cy stands up, a huge grin on his face of all teeth, and indeed an entire pizza in his hand with a chunk taken out of it. "My boy!! We finally get ta meet the infamous Price, aye? He been stealin' ya from us frequently. It's about time!" Virgil is quiet, studying the two as he brushes his hair over his shoulder. His expression is cool and hard to read.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:20 pm

"Fat Angies was my world. We hadda close shop when she passed. She was my sister Ré. I could tell that pizza anywhere." The spirit is over the top excited when he enters the room. Looking at the two. "Haha, tell me that aint the best slice youve had anywhere. You must be mama!" Prices bronx comin out a little thick with his. Turning to virgil he grabs the smaller giants hand "I can tell you are other mama, not hard to follow really. He gives a slight kiss on the back of the huge hand. Gorgeous too might I add..." he turns back to Cy serious playful face and scowl "You share!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:35 pm

Andrè blinks in surprise at the confession and gives a firm nod before they enter. Cy's Irish brogue isn't much better since living with Addy, "All pizza is good pizza but this stuff is EXCELLENT! And that would be me! Name's Cyrus. Rè here is me oldest, believe it or not. Most o' the kids call me ma irregardless if I am or not. It kind of don't matter in this house. Feel free to call me it too!" He takes another large bite of pizza, watching the interaction with V with a raised eyebrow. Virgil actually blushes a bit, turning away to hide it, which causes Cyrus to snigger and get shot a scathing look. "Nice to meet you." He mutters out, "I'm Virgil." Cy pipes up again, goodnaturedly, "Watch out, Price, princess here is liable ta bite." In response to not sharing, he gestures to the table stuffed to the gills with food. "I only took one!"

The door is swung open and the sound of smaller footsteps follows. "Price! Price!" Comes a childish voice, the Spirit wondering how anyone knows his name already. Does Andrè talk about him that much? Rè turns as Price feels a small hand grab his and tug excitedly. "You're here! You really are!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:49 pm

The blush makes Price smile, ah thats where the cutest side of my Ré comes from." he says to Virgils reaction. "Oh no worries I mean no harm." He says with an equally toothy smile. Running back to Ré he grabs him by the hand. "I never coulda imagines Id actually get to show you a bit of my past too, this is great! He excitedly pulls Ré to the pizza. Looking down as the child suddenly tugs his hand. He does a double take and grabs a slice kneeling down. And who's this lil one eh?" He says as he offers the pizza.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:57 pm

It's Stygian, who stares at him with his wide, dark eyes innocently. Price feels as if they are pulling him in, their depths bottomless, his breath catching as if he just dove head first into cold water. He feels as if he is drowning for a split second, then Stygian smiles, taking the pizza between careful hands. "I'm Stygian!" He offers more than happily, taking a bite and chewing. "I came to tell you "Welcome home!" Andrè nearly drops the slice he was bringing to his mouth, glancing over his shoulder at the small Spirit in surprise. "I was waiting for you for a while but now you're here! Are you gonna get married soon?" Cyrus is trying his damndest not to giggle. "Styggy. That's very sweet, kiddo, but maybe find yer ma and da." Stygian frowns a little, wilting, "But Price is..." He perks up a little at a realization. "Okay, mama was just waking up to come say hi. Price is gonna stay forever anyways so I can see him later!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:05 pm

Price lets out a snort and a laugh as he falls onto his butt. A little stunned. Ha, well then! Nice to meet you Styggy." Getting up after a second he looks up at Ré. "Well we been dating a bit and I supposed its where Id like us to go, so nothing to worry bout. Kids just say funny things. Guess it means he likes me. Nephew?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:16 pm

Styggy takes his pizza and then another slice to go find his mother, waving happily to Price and Rè as he goes. Rè takes a deep breath, bright red and trying to recover. "Uh. Not really nephew, no. That's one of gramps' kids." Cyrus tilts his head in a similar birdlike manner that Rè does. "What would that make him again?" Virgil finally speaks again, having had pulled out his kindle and is reading and listening. "He's our brother-in-law and Rè's great uncle." There's a little sigh from Price's boyfriend as he takes another bite of pizza. "Yeah, sorry, it's weird. My step-dad is gramps' oldest kid. Stygian would be one of his little brothers... just kind of like my parents, gramps has three partners and they have just as many kids." Cyrus cackles to himself, "it's a contest!" He addresses this to V, winking, "We should get on that!" Pepperoni goes flying and hits Cy square in the forehead though it looks like Virgil never even looked up from his book, ignoring him as Cy just laughs more. Andrè gives Price an apologetic look.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Price is Right - Page 2 Empty Pizza!

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:15 pm

Price giggles at the interaction between everyone. "So uncle huh, eh I figured with dealing with stuff like dragons, age and normal family stuffs are out the window. No worries Ré." He picks up a slice of Pizza and takes a bite eyes closed and cherishing the nostalgia. "Everything to your liking?"  An older voice comes from the hallway. Hand on cane and a smile on his face looking over his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Ye just had to wait till he took a bite you dramatic creaper da didntcha" the giant laughs as he throws a towel at the hallway. "Standin there the whole time. Fuckin get inhere and say hi, actin like this after patronizin me you shite." The towel lands a few inches inf ront of Arch and he shoots a playful glare at Adniel "like you stop that!" Even with the playful aire from Arch the spirit still freezes in place for a moment. Everything Andre has said about this man he knew was true, he could feel it, somthing was very off putting about him. It takes a second but he comes back to, his sences getting the best of him for a moment is all. "Pleasure to meetcha, was this you?" He nods to the pizza. The old man nods "I had a feeling you would enjoy it. Ré has told us you were from New York so I decided to get some of the best."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:52 pm

Cy, Virgil and Rè are unphased by Arch's entrance as they are used to it, eating their pizza. "This is gramps, Price. Dr. Archadious Jourdine." Andrè says quietly, then looks to Arch. "Arch, this is Price. Are Yasuo and Raiden coming, too?" (Yasuo is at work but Raiden should be along at some point, though he may have needed coaxing as he is always incredibly shy.) Cyrus speaks next, grinning, "Stygian was just here, da, sayin' some interestin' things..." His tone is teasing, Andrè giving him a look.

"Hello, young one." Comes another soft, pleasant voice from Arch's side. Is something wrong with his eyes? Price blinks a few times and feels like the color is draining out of everything around him, becoming shadowed. Everything is drab, monotone, the voice right next to him suddenly instead and sending goosebumps across his flesh. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you." When he turns, he finds black eyes staring up at him slightly. If he thought Stygian's were black, this is somehow the blackest he has ever seen in his life, like two holes that make him feel as though he is falling down, down, down, pulling him into a cold embrace until he is lost without sense of up or down. There is a smile gracing... it looks like a him but Price knows instinctly it is an IT, a THING...a slash of too many teeth stretching the skin a little too wide across it's face. It blinks, alienlike, as if that blackness of its eyes are shifting under its worn skin, because that is what Price realizes it must be, a human Puppet. Then it's gone, a gray hand reaching out to shake his politely, normal but inhumanely cold, and he is left with a deep feeling of uncanny valley at the monochrome young man in front of him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:03 pm

Both Ré and Price blush at the mentioning of what the child had to say. As Price sees the shorter individual it seems he blinks a few times and looks around bewildered a second while clearing his throat. Shaking the pale hand. "Im price, nice to meet you. You must be Stigians mother?" The man is clearly taking all this in stride but on his back foot a bit. No worse for ware. Its a lot to take in. "Pizza?" He offers a slice to the individual.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:14 pm

"Oooh, thank you." The soft voice sounds almost childlike, taking the slice and picking at the toppings. Midnight has no need to eat but can when he feels like it. "I am Midnight. I am indeed Stygian's mother. He was very excited to meet you." At the sound of the short being's name, something feels almost as if it awakens deep inside Price. This man is important and he needs to speak to him. The elder Spirit gives him a knowing look, as if looking straight through him to his very soul. "Come find me after you have visited, young Price. There are questions I have answers to." He leaves it there, finding a seat nearby and continuing to enjoy his pizza.

"Where's my bro at?" Comes another newcomer, the voice naturally rough. Rè moves closer to Price for reassurance, understanding how Midi can make people feel. He turns with an air of anticipation at the door as Art makes his way through. "If I came all this way and this guy isn't here, I am going to give you the biggest wedgie." He gripes, not really serious. He stops in front of Price, crossing his arms and looking the older man up and down. "So you are here. Scared off yet?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum