Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 3 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:23 pm

Price nods to the spirit. "Ofcourse Midnight, Im glad to meet you. At this point Price has taken perch next to the pizza table as a server basically. Holding onto the offered hand welcomingly. "Puts things in and outta perspective a bit yeah, the bigguns are big and the little ones make you feel like yer fallin, meanwhile everything you knew minutes before is turnt on its head." Price responds looking up at all the other giants and humanoids. "You must be Art, Ré has mentioned a bunch about yeah. Seems were from the same neighborhood."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:16 pm

Art scans his family and gives a shrug, "It takes a bit but you get used to it. If you like my weird big bro you will probs fit in just fine." Rè snorts unattractively, "You are part of this family and I am a weirdo for it, what's that make you?" Before Art can answer, Cyrus does it for him. "A bigger weirdo!" Art and Cy give each other grins that mirror each other, though Art has a few more teeth missing. "We come ta it by right, ma." The Phoenix teases, doing a perfect rendition of Cy's Cork accent back at him. "Anyways, yeah? I hear it. Mine and Dev's dad was from Brooklyn, ya might have heard of him depending on when ya haunted the state." There is a bit of an accent there that Price notices, actually, since he is from NY himself. "I was there for a while as a kid. Dev should be right along and he was there longer than me."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:29 pm

"Since bout 1900 till bout 20 years ago. What he do?" Smiling at the families interaction, since its been the most normal thing in about twenty minutes. "Whatcha been doin now to knock yer teeth out art!" The giant bellows. "Geez after what it took to fix em fer ye!" Price hands him a timid slice as a expreshion of tee hee, someone fucked uppp...

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:40 pm

"Ah right around his time then." He gives a small nod, blue eyes drifting to look elsewhere as he speaks. "Da was a mobster in the 20s and 30s. Jewel theif, fur thief, you know. Same time as all the big ones like Al Capone but da just never got caught and had his own small time gang until Dev and I. Devon got taught some of the ropes unlike me so you would have to ask him bit more on the details." It seems a bit of a sore subject as he moves on quickly, his attention going to Adneil. "Watch it, old man. They are my teeth! I don't owe 'em to you." He isn't really serious again, tone lackadaisical. He accepts his pizza with a tongue stuck out at his stepfather. Anyone paying attention to Cy will see his green eyes grow distant and sad a moment at the mention of Finny, quieting. "Anyway, Rè, yer man is cute." He gives a careless shrug, eyeing Price before taking a seat. Andrè is red again, giving his little brother a small look that says "mine."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:00 pm

Price nods and remains stoic at the mention of mob and such from Art, reading the room and everyone's expressions he feels best not to pry for now. He gives Re a teasing peck o. The cheek at the reaction to the comment from Rés brother. Adneil sticks his tongue out at his son back.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:09 pm

As if right on cue, in comes Devon, a blur of vibrant colors and fabrics. "Oh yes! Pizza!" He exclaims excitedly, baby blue eyes bright as they always are. The only words to describe the man is just CUTE. His dress is questionable but seems to suit him, his blonde hair stylishly feathered. He is slim and of average height, the lightest amount of freckles on his cheeks and nose, accenting an adorably young and enthusiastic face. "Are you Price?" He asks as he stops to grab a slice, smiling sweetly, fangs and all. Price definitely hears the Brooklyn more in his accent, harsher than Art's. "I'm Devontè. Or Dev. Devon. I never really use my full name." He is studying Price up and down but he gets the idea he is more looking at his clothes, all the way down to his shoes, smiling all the while. That smile could definitely melt some hearts given the chance.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Price is Right - Page 3 Empty Pizza!

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:17 pm

Price is just wearing normal dress down clothes, jeans and a plain white T shirt. He has a plaid black and white button up tied around his waist. Hair slicked back loosely per usual. His shoes are a nicer pair of black loafers"Dev, yeah names Price, heard much about you too, help yerself to a slice eh! Gonna definitely catch up about you and home in a bit with the others."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:24 pm

Dev nods enthusiastically, taking a bite of pizza and then moans embarrassingly loud though it doesn't seem to phase him. "That's goooooooddd..." Cyrus chuckles in the background at his son. Rè checks in as Devon trots off, bumping Price gently with his arm. "Doing okay? We don't have to stick around for everyone. We would be here all night."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:29 pm

Prices head snaps to André quick and before he realizes hes in a kiss. "Dont worry love, its kindah entertaining, like a halloween party. But the monsters and the inlaws so its more terrifying!" He just giggles at his own joke. Besides I havnt seen a dragon yet like you keep saying and im intrigued, and I got this feelin I should take Midnight on his offer for a chat after doll." He pats Ré on the cheek again, his toothy smile up at him. Love yea boo.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:59 am

Rè smiles shyly after returning the kiss, "Love you too..." He says it for Price's ears only, quiet. He looks up at the next newcomer, the sound of large wings flapping and his smile widens. "Ah, here we are." A huge crow unceremoniously plops itself on the larger man's head, letting out an earpiercing caw. Rè's hair is getting entirely mussed, already falling out of its tie as it dances to get comfortable, tilting its head this way and that to regard Price with one beady eye. "Here is my son. Solis. He, uh, only looks like this half the time." Bel came in with him, ignoring the two of them entirely to take a seat at the table. His arms cross over his chest, leaning back with an expression not unlike his grandmother's. The familial resemblance isn't too hard to figure out, a darker version of his mother and grandmother with slightly sharper features. "Sol?" Andrè begins, "This is Price. Can you change back for me?" The Sol-Crow fluffs it's feathers, letting out another harsh caw and nothing more. The redhead sighs a little as Sol is stubborn and notorious for not listening. To anyone.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:06 am

Waving at Bel as he walks in with a smile the spirit turns to Ré. Excitedly Price nods grabbing a slice of pizza and ripping half the crust off. He offers it excited to the crow nestling in Ré's hair. "Hey big guy! Ive been waiting to mee you for so long! Mama just dosnt stop talking all the nice things about you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:14 am

Sol distractedly grooms a lock of his mother's hair before pizza is waved in front of him. He lifts a leg and grabs it in his claws, ripping a piece off in his beak and eating it. After a few seconds of that, he suddenly tosses the crust, it landing with a plop on the floor after hitting Rè in the cheek. Sol lets out a laughing-caw, wings flapping excitedly and whipping up more of his new nest of auburn locks. He flies himself over to an entire pizza, lighting down smack dab in the middle of it to peck and rip at some pepperoni. Rè just smiles at Price apologetically, "He is hard to read. You can't really tell if he understands or even is listening most of the time."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:26 am

Chuckling "all in time I suppose. At least he dosnt seem apposed for now. You worry too much Ré, Its not my first time around someone with needs. Just my first time around a crow that big is all lol. He seems to know his tole and is comfortable at being such. He seems happy and thats all that matters right. Id want the same for any child, no matter how old." He says quietly to Ré as he wipes where the crust hit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:35 am

Sol grabs a pepperoni and flies over to Bel, landing on the Spirit's shoulder. He offers out the pepperoni, the dark haired young man grimacing. "You have sauce on your feet. You're getting it all over my shirt." He seems unimpressed, tone irritated. "Do I really look like I want something that's been in your mouth?" This doesn't deter the crow, who tries to feed it to him anyways, causing Bel to sputter and shoo him away. "Knock it off!" Sol squawks grumpily past the piece of meat, hovering above Bel rather than leaving and sits himself stubbornly back on his shoulder when he is done shooing. Bel groans unhappily and puts his forehead to the table, covered in sauce.

Rè watches the interaction silently before murmuring to just Price again. "...The biggest issue we are having right now is that. He has a really big crush. I am really at a loss with it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:55 pm

Price covers up his smile with the knuckles on his hand. "I see that... poor boys. Yeah thats gonna be a rough one. He ever give the poor lad a break?" He chuckles again. "He looks exhausted."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:05 pm

"Not unless Bel comes to us begging to pretty much lock him up." Rè finds it less funny, worry making lines near his eyes. "I am... Not sure how to broach the whole subject, y'know? Sol has the body of an adult and Bel has made it clear to us that there have been passes made. Not on his end, mind you, he has deterred them as best he can but... Their relationship isn't the type I can entirely separate them either. And Sol would be miserable." He rubs his eyes, having put his contacts in before they left. "I trust Bel so there's no issues there at least... Sorry to get all serious on you."

Solis drops the pepperoni near Bel's face to preen the young man's hair for him, getting sauce from his beak there too. Bel just groans unhappily again into the table, muttering something.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:35 pm

Rubbing the back of his neck Price sighs at the situation as well. "We will figure it out, poor kid just needs to hang in there. "I can tell a lot of your family haven't had it too easey. Takes time, looks like things are on the mend though." He picks up a piece of pizza and lets Andre take a bite. "Us too, im glad." He cuddles into the larger man feeling his warmth. "You got a good family thoguh I can tell...I got the best thoguh!" He smiles up with a cocky look on his face and a playful wink.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:41 pm

Solis decides it is time to be human, leaving Bel momentarily to lumber over and steal pizza. It seems it is easier to shove pizza in your face as a person. He is just as larger and solidly built as his mother, hair auburn just the same and shines more red in the light. It is cropped short, a calm expression on his very masculine face that is quickly becoming messy from pizza. "Sol?" Andrè inquires now that he is closer, finally fixing some of his hair from earlier. Sol turns to cock his head birdlike, one eye a bright green and the other a milky white. He grins past his food, "Mommy." Is all he says, Rè gesturing toward Price. "Can you say hello to Price?" Sol regards Price momentarily, shoving more food into his mouth before moving closer and looming over the older man. He is just as tall as his mother, and it frankly comes off intimidating as he just stares unblinkingly. "Mommy, no." Is all he says before turning away again and going back to Bel. Bel is whispering grumpily to what appears to be nothing, covering his ears.

Andrè gives a little shrug at Price, at a loss, picking the convo back up. "Yeah... I told you... I think of it as a rescue home. Of misfits." He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly, wrapping an arm around Price. "I know that says a lot about me too."

"Hello!" Comes a cheery little voice from Price's side.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:54 pm

Price chuckles as Sol goes away. "I suppose He dosnt approve of now. Probably cuz I keep takin you from em." Jus wants to be the center of attention dosnt he?" Looking down at the small voice coming from around his knee. "An who is this?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:03 pm

He is met with large blue eyes and a gap tooth smile, the face cherubic that almost reads uncanny valley. "Hello!" Syl greets again, holding out his small, pale hand politely. "My kasan said someone was meeting all of us. I'm Syldrian!" He tilts his head curiously at Price before he can introduce himself. "Are you Price? You must be! I asked Andrè all sorts of questions about you! Styggy thinks you are going to stay forever. Are you? I bet you could share Andre's room...." He won't stop until Price interrupts him, rambling on with barely any breath inbetween.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:11 pm

"Oh, um... hey."price takes the onslaught of question in stride, a feat that would be overwhelming even for the most tempered of trivia masters. He asks about who Syl keeps talking about as he hasnt met her yet. "It seems everyone is already inclined on me staying. "Didja have other alternatives of bringing me here love. Kidnappin me?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:24 pm

Syl just continues to smile at him, "Well everyone always stays and Rè likes you, right? He smiles a lot more." This has Rè blushing a bit as the boy continues, the smile on his face growing peculiar. "If you stay, you should keep meeting everyone! I can help!"

"Syl-kun..." Comes a rumbling voice and the scent of rain. Raiden is suddenly there behind him, a physical testament to Price's earlier comment at Andre's family having a hard life. A scarred hand rests on his small son's shoulder gently. The halfbreed doesn't lift his gaze to meet Price's, Andre's tone quiet and gentle. "Hello, Raiden. This is Price. Price, this is one of Arch's partners and--" He is cut off by an enthusiastic Syl, "This is my okasan and Arch is my papa! Have you spoken to Papa yet? He knows so many things!" Rai merely bows his head slightly in greeting, silent.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:30 pm

Price perks up a bit in tone. "Ive herd a buch about you, Ré likes talking about how good you are with all the little ones. He reaches out a hand to the halfbreed for a handshake. "We have been introduced yes, I haven't had a chance to really talk to em yet. Lots of people i been meeting." Price answers to Syls question.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:42 pm

Andrè really likes Raiden, the two getting along quite well since they are both quiet. Rai's hand is cool and rough to the touch, hesitant to return the shake. it retracts quickly, fingers flexing nervously afterward. "Kasan doesn't talk much so that's okay!" The boy says, and turns to point at his twin. "That's my sister, Aggy. She doesn't talk much either like kasan so she didn't come over." Aergritia is currently sitting with Arch, stealing his food rather than getting her own. "And this is my little brother." Price now notices one eye peering up at him from behind one of Rai's legs, Hisoka hiding partially obscured behind his mother. "Hisoka! He bites rather than talks. You wanna see?" Rè interrupts quickly, "No, thank you, Syl. Let's not have Hisoka bite anyone." The older boy scratches his cheek thoughtfully. "Well he will probably do it anyways so why not just get it over with?"

"Syl." Comes Rai's deep voice again as warning, who Price now notices has a free hand on the biting toddler just In case. Syl crosses his arms. "Fiiiine. I was just letting him know. Right, Papa?!" He calls out to Arch across the room, a mix of vying for his attention and seeking his approval.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:51 pm

Scooting down but not reaching out Price gives Hisoka a smile as well. "Poor lil guy dosnt seem to have a choice in it. You dont like doi g it but cant help it huh? Its alright Soka. If it happens I wont be upset. It just happens. I can tell your a good boy too huh?" Arch gives a half nod to his son as he is currently sneaking candy to his daughter and is preoccupied. "Now you Syl your the fun lil troublemaker huh?" He says playfully as he gives the little blond a knuckle in the shoulder playfully.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum