Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 17 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by Killem450 Wed May 01, 2024 8:34 pm

"was jus tryin to give yea the respect you been deservin lataly is all. A hamd stokes the pale side as the dragon coos. You know, singing yer praises cuz yer so pretty. And amazin, an handsome and smaaart and lovly and lovin." All the while starting to run a hand through the pale hair and scalp.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed May 01, 2024 8:39 pm

This is part of V's weakness, uttering the softest of gasps at his hair being stroked. He twitches and curls into himself, tail wriggling in excitement. The bed is bumped and jostled, the familiar presence of a certain someone squishing himself on Addy's other side. "Me too! What about me?" The dragon feels a playful nip of teeth at his shoulder, the redhead letting our a little growl.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed May 01, 2024 9:23 pm

Well! Yer the smoothest, coolest, craziest, wildest happiest. Reight?! Ye redheaded jelly bean! Ye gettin jellous eh, worriet there not enough of me te go roun? His other hand reaching behind him to the redheads scalp for scritches as well as hes pulled closer in for a ackward hug thing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed May 01, 2024 9:29 pm

"Aye~" He admits with a draconic purr and a wirggle against his husband's back. He leans into the scitches appreciatively. "Who doesn't wanna get pet? O' course I want some too." Virgil's ears flick, quiet but not minding, as his tail drapes itself comfortably over Addy's middle. If one is to listen close, a cat-like purr is rumbling from him as well, though he would never acknowledge it. It doesn't take long for the giant to feel something familiar poking into him from the redhead, shivering pleasantly at the attention.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu May 02, 2024 7:36 pm

"oh, didja like the attention so much ye had to start knockin hmm? Yer so easey love." He giggles to the man behind him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu May 02, 2024 7:55 pm

Addy can just hear the eye roll from Virgil as he lets out an exasperated sigh at what he is hearing, guessing at what they are talking about. "Hey!" Cy's voice turns to a whine, covering a snicker. "I am behavin'. So what if I am? I got two gorgeous people in a bed with me and it feels nice and smells awesome~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 04, 2024 11:59 am

Placing little kisses on virgils necthe ginata hands pet along his hair. Always te farst the complain, always te farst te start their motor goin too last i remembered love. You wantin som attention too, you deserve some dontcha hmm? He coos as he pets. Wan us te show ye all the oove an afections yer beutiful and gourgous body aches fer hmm?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 05, 2024 12:41 pm

Virgil shivers and squirms at the sudden attention, holding back a gasp as a particular kiss brushes a sensitive spot. "This is how we ended up like this in first place! Cyrus, this is your fault." The cat dragon huffs, trying his best to ignore it and failing, physically anyways. Cyrus is still snickering mischievously behind them, knowing he started this. "Not the first nor the last time I'll prolly hear that. What is exactly me fault, love?' "All of it!" Comes the snapped response, little real venom behind it. The redhead chuckles and stretches, sprawling out and watching Addy pester their husband. "I am two for two, aye? At least if Addy here is to be believed and he usually is." He is very proud of this fact, grinning. "Nice change o' pace bein' a Da technically instead."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 06, 2024 8:48 am

"oh I know kitten, aint he te wors. Always takin advantage of us and lovin us up. Gettin us all ere an livin our best lives gettin spoilt rotten fer the deys on ent." The dragon coos to the man in his arms as he caresses the pale hips. His own member starting to potrude into Virgil.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum