Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 15 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by October Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:45 pm

Rè hovers near Price, looking understandably tired as he stands there quietly. Being punched in the face and screamed at seems to have exhausted him. Cosette lets out a little gasp, turning on her heel to acknowledge Arch. "I have another grandpa? My grandpère is a BIIIIIIIIG dog. Bigger than papa! Is he like that, Mr. Old man?" Jericho shakes his head, "We will find Bel and say hello and then get going. Maman has appointments to make, Cosette." Ashe peers up at the old man anxiously, speaking telepathically to his grandfather. "Gramps, they think I am a pet! Don't let them take me! Tell them I will bite them if they try!" 
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:07 pm

"Ah, verywell. I figured thats the extent of the Visit, I can take toy to his chamber if you would prefer?" Telepathically answering Ashe. "Dont fret, they Just dont know you. Your father had issues with this for some time as well. You will be fine, biting them when they mean no harm wouldnt help your perspective. Its alright to be afraid, but dont loose your sence of mind to your feelings As ive taught you." Finally the old man, scoots down to talk with the child. "hes larger then words can describe little one. Im sure you will meet one day."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:22 pm

"All grandpa's must be big then." She muses, tapping her chin thoughtfully, broken by the disappointment of her mother's words. "Oh. Okay, Maman. At least I get to see Bel..." Jericho nods to her, "Good girl. Say goodbye and we will see Bel. It's fine, grandpère, i know where his room is." Dutifully, she gives each of them a hug, Arch and Price included, though Rè gets a longer squeeze out of familiarity. "Bye bye, Uncle Rèrè!" When Ashe is hugged he stiffens but behaves, watching the small family leave. Rè glances toward Ashe afterward, frowning slightly. "You okay, kiddo?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:43 pm

Arch just nods as he stands from being hunched down, puffing in his pipe. "Well, Ill leave you too it then, its was a pleasure." Price squeezes his lover against him again. "Hopefully better pretext next visit huh!" As he waves them off. The trio checking in on ashes response after the family goes.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:02 pm

A large hand comes to rest on Price's stomach, Rè kissing his temple as he is squeezed. Ashe visibly looks relieved now they are out of sight, answering his big brothers with more calm. "I'm okay. I don't like her, though!" He gives them both an affectionate headbutt, like a large cat asking for a pet. "You guys saved me just in time." Andre's tone is warm, "I know you didn't like it. It wasn't right of her, but she is harmless, Ashe. No need to worry next time, alright?" This seems to please the dragon who gives Arch a little thank you headbutt as well. 

Ever the observant dragonling, he glances at the hand on Price's stomach as he sits back at Arch's feet. "How much longer until the babies? I can't wait to see them! All Dani does is cry. He's really loud and funny sounding. Da says it's because he cries like a cat sometimes? Which seems weird because he is like Wisper and she doesn't do that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:37 pm

"Well Wisper Is still a full dragon like most of your siblings remember. Dani is part of your mother Virgil who isnt as much dragon Ashe. Hence why Wisper has been in her dragon form more frequently. I would ascertain she is in her human form more just due to having more experience and practice in it then you others. Thoguh newborns tend to be loud its coming to an end, babys settle into a quieter state after a few months. Dani jist cries a lot because thats how they communicate to us adults. You guys didnt learn how to talk till you were about a year old remeber. " The old man tries explaining to the dragonling who frequents his side. Touching the hand on his belly price awnsers the dragonling about the estimated due date being quite a time off.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:49 pm

Ashe mulls the explanation over quietly. "Ma V isn't as much dragon? How come?" His next question is for Price and Andrè, curious like Syl but less intense. "Do they have names yet?"

Rè chuckles a bit, thumb stroking Price's stomach absentmindedly. "Not yet. It is almost time for us to be able to see them on the screen in the infirmary and think of some names, though." They have been letting the excitement from Dani arrive settle first.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:44 am

Arch takes his grandson and heads off to help explain to the young boy about all that transpired a bit more. Knowing ashe is a bit more capable of understanding dynamics a bit more. Finally being alone with his future husband proces lets out a a chuckles and a sigh leaning into Re a bit more with his lunch. Hand on the broad chest. "Well that wasnt what I was expecting for entertainment with lunch. Now what love?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:24 am

Andre's hand moves from Price's stomach, to his hips, the other hand joining on the other side. "I'm a little tired. And I should shower and get changed after all that." He admits, dried blood still decorating his clothes. He doesn't seem to be in any rush for either of these, however, lips finding there way to Price's neck. He kisses him there, trailing them up the Spirit's jaw to his ear where he gives a little nip.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:51 am

The spirits hand journeys itself up to the hair of the nam as he lets out a slight whimper. "Mabey I should keep you some company? You know cuz all that blood loss, someone should keep an eye on your naked wet body for you. Should probably give you a full look over too in case yer hurt other places huh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:12 am

The crow chuckles against the delicate skin between his ear and neck, commenting at the whimper. "So sensitive~" He teases, nuzzling him. "I think I definitely need someone to look after me. I might not even be able to wash myself, it's so bad." His tone is still playful, pulling those hips closer. "I think I need someone handsome with dark hair and tattoos to help... And when I am feeling better I could definitely return the favor because I am oh-so-good if he is willing to help."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:27 pm

"Oh, sounds like you have the same worries I do." The spirit gusses back. Hand entwining each other. A slight tug at the red hair playfully. "Ever the good boy after all." A quick kiss as the spirit steps away pulling the larger man along.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:38 pm

They barely get as far as the bedroom door before Rè reels him back, kissing him impatiently, tongue swiping over Price's. He pushes open the door, not breaking their contact as he deepens the kiss and gently pushes the Spirit into the room. A little huff of a moan escapes him, toeing the door to shut it behind them with his foot as they enter. An impatient tug with large fingers at Price's shirt is felt, breaking long enough to pull it over his hand then to descend upon his lips again.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:43 pm

Price melts into the larger mans kisses and letting Ré be in control. Somthing the man does less frequently as he lets Price be the dominant one most the time. Hands pressing against that broad thich padded chest again. This time less delicately and with more vigor. Fingers crossing over the mans nipple in a slow manner as they lock tongues.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:06 pm

When Arch is spending time with the kids in the evening, Syl immediately tugs on his sleeve. "Papa! I have to tell you something!" Blue eyes gaze up at him, the child putting his finger to his lips and gesturing for Arch to bend down closer as if to tell him a secret.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:14 pm

Putting down his little lte reading book he is flipping through he peers up excitedly. "What now?! Oh... A secret is it?" He whispers back playfully. "Go ahead on yea then. Im ready."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:18 pm

Syldrian whispers, still tugging insistently on his sleeve to emphasis the importance of his words. "Ojisan asked me to let him out! He has never done that before. I didn't though! Promise! He yelled at me too and he hasn't ever done that either." White-blonde brows furrow in concern as he continues. "I dunno why he was mad. He seemed really grump. Is he tired of being stuck? Are we gonna let him out?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:24 pm

Sitting back up on his elbow and placing the book down in front of him on the floor. He crosses his hands in front of him. "Well in this situation, what things are you feeling, and what do you think we should do? You have been told the situation before from the first few times you have snuck in with him, and also you know he hurt your brother in the past. I just want to know what you are thinking from your point of view.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:33 pm

Syldrian seems almost surprised he asked, blinking. It takes him a bit longer to answer as he thinks for a moment. "...I thought you made it so he can't do stuff anymore like that. Hurting Hisoka." He shrugs, no hesitation in his next words. "I would let him out. He is really boring anyways so what would he do? Adneil could just step on him. You could just lock him back up. Hisoka can bite him. But I don't think he would do that since he can't anyways, right? That would be really dumb so it would be fine!" Arch is already aware the invested interest he has in his grandfather, wanting to know about him. He assumes it is his curiosity and thirst for knowledge, dangling a hidden family member in front of him obviously making him want to learn everything he can from them as he does Arch.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:58 pm

Arch sits up more sitting Indian style now. "So with that viewpoint it dosnt seem right hes in there does it. Though, we have to take into consideration what I know of him and a bit of his history as well as potentialities." Bring the child onto his lap to hold him. "So we know he has lost and gotten his powers back before, right? He is very smart and manipulative. He actively wants to hurt people you care about, your mother with his scars and Hisoka in the past as you know. So whats to say he powers or not find a way hurt someone even closer to you, like me or Agritia? He is just as tenacious as someone I know and wont give up you know." The old man pinches his sons chin playfully. "Especially since from his point of view we are not the good guys and he really dosnt like us."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:11 pm

Syldrian screws up his face in a frown, arms crossed as Arch seats him on his lap. "But, Papa, you wouldn't let him do that though. You know EVERYTHING and you are really strong. You would keep an eye on him! You would protect us, especially Okasan and Hisoka." He nods as if this is perfectly rational thinking. "I could help. I wouldn't be dumb enough to let him hurt me, especially if you don't let him get powers again."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:20 pm

"Fact of the matter is, no matter how strong we are love. Never underestimate someone else. Even if you have a guaranteed position, you never know what may happen. Its not only safe he is in there for us, but also him. He is sick, not in a body way but his mind is very sick and there are some sicknesses, even I or the whole world cant fix... Like Bastions leg for instance."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:59 am

He seems in thought again for a moment, digesting Arch's words as he rocks back and forth on his heels. "Maybe he could come out with a leash like a dog!" The boy suggests, smiling at the image as if it is funny. "How come he wants out now? He wouldn't tell me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:32 am

"Well, back when daddy was born people used to treat prisoners like that, but we try to be a little more caring now a day. Besides you grampa isnt really a prisoner more so a patient for the time being. Do you want us to go ask him?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:37 am

"But if he were a patient I feel like he would be able to come out though..." Syl just sighs, scratching his head with a frown. "Can you make him say why? Because he wouldn't tell me so I dunno..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum