Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 14 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:30 pm

"what fuckin job does Ré owe a shit stain like you? I know an abusive burnt out loser when I see one. An yer not givin much to me to like... Of the two times Ive met you. Ive walked into a room with my partner with a shiner. So what am I supposed to do. You have already insulted me an mine once. Ive let that go for André's sake." Peering up at Jeri as he stands between him and Ré. "You know, you really do look simmilar to yer mother... Missin somthin though."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:10 am

A cruel smirk graces Jeri's lips, tracing a finger down his own cheek in a mocking tear. "Oh boo hoo. Nothing I haven't heard before. And point proven. The job he does for me is something he could never do for you. Jealous? Not 100% yours is he? And if I am shit stain and a loser and he does it for me and not you, hmmm... What does that make you?" The crow demon let's out a a tense sigh. "Both of you. That's enough. Price, he is goading you on purpose." Rè steps around his husband, putting both hands on the pale Spirit's shoulders. He seems to be back to his regular height, a good sign. "Look at me, Jeri. Is that what you wanted to hear? That you can stay? Do you feel better after hitting me and screaming?" The response is a haughty little sniff, astoundingly, his tone calmer. "A little, actually. Though you didn't have to throw up. You had to go and get pregnant and be just absolutely disgusting." The sudden shift would give anyone whiplash, bewildering, as if it was all an act but the blood is very real. "I am still here, alright? I am sorry for the rest of it." Price has no idea why Rè is apologizing either, also baffling.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:59 pm

Price just shrugs and loosens back up from being tense. Things feeling they went the best they could. He goes to the bed and sits and just waits quietly. Trusting his husband knows the situation more then him. He places the napkin back over with he peanut butter and fluff sandwich with chips and a pickle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:09 pm

Rè's voice is quiet as he speaks to Jeri for a few more minutes, calmly, gently. Price picks up a few muffled words, like "food" and "here," the Spirit staring up at the larger man with an unreadable expression. He watches as the crow fishes out his wallet and hands Jericho some money that disappears into the Spirit's jeans before Rè seems satisfied enough to step away, facing Price. "Well, you are both here... I wanted to ask you both something but maybe it isn't a good time now..." He admits, rubbing the back of his neck. Jericho glares openly at Price, crossing his arms, since Rè's back is turned now.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:00 pm

Price ignores the glare and looks at Re as he munches on his own sandwich. Taking a deep breath and sighing. "Love I dont think this opertunity happens often. Its only second time we had the pleasure. Since I first came here."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:14 pm

Rè wanders over to his own sandwich, which he just ends up handing to Jeri while he seems to process how to word things. He touches the drying blood on his lips after, glancing at his fingers and sighing. "I was just going to ask... Maybe we could have two ceremonies? One for the family and, uhm, a small one for us? But I was thinking since Jeri doesn't really like the big family functions... the first half of the me and you one, he could come to it?" This is directed at Price, the mobster hearing the hope in his tone though he tries to be calm about it. Jericho just shrugs, and says through a mouthful of sandwich he is tearing into, "Are you going to fuck in the private one or something?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:26 pm

dunking his unused handkerchief in the cup of ice water price stands up and starts dabbing gently at the blood on Re's face. Making a focused face, tongue sticking out slightly. One hand on the broad chest as he leans his weight into Re as he looks up to him. "Love, we can do whatever you want. Trust me it still means a lot to me either way, its not like my family is gonna be chokin up in any piew or anythin. If you want Jerri there im not gonna say no, i know how much he means to you. Even if he hasnt shown me yet." Looking to Jeri "why cant it be part of both! Big guy has always been all about seconds." He tries to joke to lighten the mood.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:35 pm

Jeri's nose wrinkles at the joke, "If I have to sit and watch you spank Rèrè and pull his hair or whatever, you owe me a lot more money than you just gave me." His tone has a "harrumph" to it, though it makes Andrè turn red underneath the blood. "Price!" He complains, embarrassed, green eyes begging him not to give the Spirit more ammo. "Isn't it embarrassing for your family enough you walk around with a dog collar anyways now?" As expected, the paler man pushes, Rè sighing wearily.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:51 pm

He gives that look with a crooked smile up to re with a blink as if to say im just playing...but that last bit does sound good. "Truth be told most of the house liked the idea. I mean most of the family dont have fingers normally anyway, you want one too? I can even get you a matching one to Re's if you want. White?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:00 pm

"I don't know. Could you afford one worth me? I only deal in luxury." There's that shrug again, Jeri looking Price up and down with judgement. "Anyways, I would never want you to leave Rèrè just because you find you like collaring me more. I think it would be a little too dangerous for you, Mr. tough guy." Rè looks between the two Spirit's, frowning in a way that says he isn't sure he likes this new situation between them either. "Rèrè~" He sing-songs, tossing the plate with Price's and plunking down on their bed with his legs crossed. "Your boyfriend is trying to hit on me. He isn't very good at it either. Tell him he can't afford me and he's boring~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:11 pm

Patting the big chest hes leaning against. "Naw then? Its fine Re is a good boy, hes good enoguh for every bit of me anyway. I jist thoguh you were feelin left out and would want somthin to feel close to im with. We make enough to make due. I mean im no daddy Warbux like Arch or anythin. He tilts his head asking for a kiss up at Ré. "But were happy." Looking to the spirit. "You know, iffin you ever need, you can always get a job at one of my bars. Theres more then jist the one lil spit of a place I got here. I mean its back home but if yer more high class as yous say you are. I may be able te get you a scratch at my place called The Ritz back home. Or a more night life club if thats what youd prefers.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:23 pm

Jericho waves his hand dismissively about the collar, jiggling his foot in a stim as he talks. "I might be the product of two animals but I don't need a collar unless you plan on fucking me with it, thanks. Rè and I have plenty of connection, right? We were raised pretty much together. You always used to get me in trouble!" Rè gives Price the kiss he is asking for, slipping an arm around his waist as he mutters. "And you were a crybaby." The Spirit grins cheekily, "There's even pictures of us in the bath together! I am even cuter now~" A white eyebrow raises at Price's offer, "Why would I want to do that? I have a job. Hasn't Rè told you? It's no big secret."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:36 pm

"cuz why settle for being the doll you are when you know you always been the diva. Besides seems like your current gig isnt keeping up with your appearances anyway. But if you wanna keep your current street in a small town, then go ahead. Familiar is less scary no matter the grind. I know what you do, that was the other types of establishments I ment. Service industry isnt limited to jist food silly. Besides, i dunno anywhere else you would fit in better or be safer then with my family, their only second best to bein here with this one. There just more your style.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:08 am

He feels Andrè tense at his side, brows furrowed in that grumpy way of his when he is anxious. Lovely blue-green eyes narrow slightly at him, "Trying to get rid of me?" The smile he gives him is sly. Are his teeth sharper for a moment or is that just Price? "You must really dislike your family to offer." Rè murmurs to his husband, tone cautious. "It would be like inviting a fox into a hen house, love... I wouldn't."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:34 pm

"im not tryin to get rid of em, jus know he would be in better hands doin the stuff he likes with actual professionals that been doin it last few hundred years then doin it on some no name back alley probably owned my some wannabe Yakuza pimp. You know I dun have any direct family anymore love, I was talkin bout the bigger "family". I dunno I jus feel the offer is a best situation for em. He gets to live his life he like with all the sex, drugs an rock an roll in a higher more renown situation. Its better then where he currently is." Looking to Jeri. I mean if you like having debts and owing favors and starving an everythin. I can force yea." Leaning into Re. "I figure we can take the situation an keep everyone happy by makin it safer at least.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:32 am

"Yeah but if you care abou--" Rè doesn't finish as there is a tentative knock on their bedroom door. Slipping his arm from around Price, he steps away to answer it. "Oh!" The redhead sounds genuinely surprised, "Hi, Rouge. I am surprised you're here this time." Jericho shrugs casually from his place on the bed, "Well, I thought maybe if I killed someone while I was here...." Stepping aside, Rè let's the stranger in. It's a young man, about the same age as Jericho and Andrè assumeably, slight and small compared to Rè standing near him. He is the same height as Jericho, with tousled copper hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. His dress is odd, formal wear, complete with tie but it's disheveled and worn with holes in places. He has a cute face, open and almost innocent, and as he gets a little closer to Price it seems he is more average build, his hulking husband making him seem smaller in comparison.

Rè glances at Jericho and then the newcomer almost suspiciously, "Does that mean Cosette is here, Jericho?" Jeri just smiles, "Somewhere? I am sure she is fine." Looking exasperated, the crow passes a hand over his face and sighs. Maybe a surprise to Price, Jericho begins to sign at the man. It doesn't seem to be ASL, however, if Price is familiar but close. The man signs back, glancing a little wearily at Rè and Price as Andrè makes introductions. "Uhm, Price this is Rouge. Jericho's boyfriend." Jeri pipes up next, "He's mute. Not deaf. He understands you just fine if you'd like to say hello. English is his second language however."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:18 pm

It is a bit of a surprise as it is to most people. Sign Language is one of the very few well acknowledged languages in the world. Watching their interaction until he has heeb introduced. He holds out his hand for a handshake as the castle has come to know, it being a very american thing after all. "Names Price, nice te metcha." The size difference of his fiencé never seems to fade from the spirits perspective. Becomign quite well familiar with the mans frame.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:48 pm

The smile Price receives is genuine, teeth crooked but seem to suit him. He shakes the hand offered with his own warm one, palms slightly calloused. Now that Price is closer he gets a whiff of dog from the man, not bad, but pronounced, the brown eyes gazing shyly at him not helping the canine resemblance. Rouge signs something foreign to him, Jeri translating automatically. "He says 'enchantè.' French sign language, if you are curious." Jeri stands gracefully from the bed, sighing. "I suppose you will nag at me to go find my daughter then. She is probably just looking for her brother, though. She was very excited to see him." Rè doesn't say anything but rolls his eyes a little at the Spirit's nonchalance. Rouge glances between the three of them, chewing a chapped lip anxiously.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:40 pm

"not that I wouldnt be willin to learn but you knows written english by chance or that a no go too? Jus as a failsafe n such?" He says as he finishes shaking the mans hand. Watching as everyone starts headig. Out Price grabs the dishes and Rés sandwich, handing it to him as they head out. He tucks a small trash bag in his back pocket before heading behind everyone

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:08 pm

Price's question is met with more signing and a sheepish shrug. Jeri, again, "Can read it but not write very well." They have to wander a bit but they find Ashe along with another child, one that already seems unfamiliar from the back. "Princess~" Jeri calls out, the child whirling around with bright brown eyes. It's a little girl, around Syl and Aggy's age with brown hair that has a copper tint in the light. It's long, curling down her back in waves, tied with ribbons. "Maman! Papa! It's a dragon!!" She practically shouts, flying towards them with uncontained excitement. Flinging herself at Rouge, he makes a soft sound as she throws her arms around him and stares up. Up close, she is sweet, long lashed and pretty just like Jericho, doll like but in a true way (unlike the cherubic uncanny valley of Syl and Aggy.) The little girl may as well have stars in her eyes, breathless, "A white dragon! Can he come home with us?!" Ashe is hunched a little where he is seated, tail tucked in a way that screams discomfort.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:22 pm

"ah okay, well ill get the hang of it after a while no worries." The spirit says in response to Jerri. Again he watches the interaction of the family about Ashe. "Yer uncle Ashe here hasnt gotten away from the house too much yet. Aint that right lil guy? He prods at the shy dragonling. Ashe this is your niece apparently."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:35 pm

The girl spins around, the skirt of her dress spinning with its ribbons and lace to grin at Ashe. "Niece to a dragon?! How? I'm not a dragon! Maman and Papa aren't dragons!" Ashe eyes her wearily, backing up slowly when she hurriedly approaches him again and presses her face close. "Do you want to come home with me? I promise to feed you!" This makes Ashe's eyes narrow, unlike him, his voice carrying a soft growl of distrust. "No. I don't." Cosette, presumably, crosses her arms and pouts. "Well, why not? I think you are really pretty and we could go for walks." Andrè finally pipes up, "Cosette, Ashe said no. Please listen to him." Her pout grows further, "Aww. You have a name anyways. I wanted to name you." Jericho has found this all amusing, giving Rè one of his sly looks. "Too bad she couldn't. Uncle Cy has so many kids running around, they probably wouldn't even notice. How many lizards are there? Like, 10?" Price's husband doesn't seem to appreciate this, glaring at his stepbrother but holding his tongue.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:33 am

A familiar old voice speaks up from behind them all. "You mean your mother Jericho? You were at the wedding same as I. Or are we showing denial? Something we should talk about?" The old man giving a toothey eye closed grin behind them. Pipe sticking out of his face. Holding it in one hand puffing as he talks. "Pleasant suprize seeing the family this time! Rogue and Cosette was it?" The free hand gesturing to his grandson to come to him. Patting the dragons head for reassurance.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:47 am

Ashe slinks over to Arch, still eyeing Cosette as he sits near his grandfather's legs. Jericho just gives his doctor a winning smile, cutting like a knife, "Uncle, mother. What does it matter in this family? Even my brother-in-law was flirting with me earlier." Continuing more thoughtfully, this seems to be a personal dig at Arch, something the man is probably used to. "Maybe you should ask your husbands about it some time." Brightening, he claps his hands together with that same dangerous smile. "Grandpère, I missed you! Where have you been?" Rouge watches the interactions of his daughter and boyfriend, brows furrowed in obvious worry. He gives Arch a polite dip of his head as Cosette peers up at her father, "Papa? I couldn't find Bel. It's so big here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:19 pm

The flirting comment just makes Prices eyebrow go up questioningly then he rolls his eyes. Arches expression is unbothered. Not that he would take what Jericho says to heart anyway, he has been all but temped with every spectrum of Jerry at this point anyway. "Fine, busy. Here mostly, everywhere at once other times." Looking down to the little girl. "Well it has to be, Ashe here is just about your age, you should meet your grandfather!" He says playfully to her. "Thoguh im sure I can rouse the young man and bring him to you all. Ill let the others know your here as well if you would like?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum