Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 8 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by Killem450 Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:31 pm

Price gets up and walks over to the giant and gives him a hug. "I will, still means alot ma. I probably should go fine my big ball of a man anyway, seems to be missin his chain." He says with a grin. "Got lots to be plannin anyway." He gives a nod before heading off to find RĂ©.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:33 pm

Cy happily hugs him back and gives a little wave as he takes his leave.

Meanwhile, while Cyrus and Price were talking, Virgil was headed off to his room. Addy catches up to him relatively quickly, the albino only part of the way there. He turns, cooking his head at him. "I thought you would still be crying with Cyrus?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:36 pm

"Dun gemme wrong I love the boy, but Im not near as worried bout em bein successful as Cy is, I new hed fin someone in time. An well I caught a lookatcha and didnt wan you to be alone, we dun gotta talk bout why yet bothered. I jus wanna be here fer you to cuddle iffin you wan.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:40 pm

V looks unnecessarily annoyed, flicking his hair over his shoulder and turning around to continue walking. "Who said I was bothered? I just didn't see the need to stay when it was more about Cyrus and Andrè. It would be awkward if I just stood there." He says from over his shoulder, which may be partially true, Adneil isn't sure.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:09 pm

Knowing how his husband is Addy follows him anyway, quietly taking up his hand as they walk to Virgils room. Always acting catty and aloof when he is bothered is just part of how he operates.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:18 pm

Virgil let's go of his hand and falls to his bed with a flop, curling up after they arrive. He seems tired, staring at nothing quietly. Cyrus will knock after a few minutes, "Heyyyy~ Am I interruptin anythin?" It sounds playfully hopeful, V allowing Addy let him in. He gives rhe redhead a scowl when he steps inside but says nothing, Cy just grinning in return cheekily like he always does. "A man can hope, aye, Addy?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:15 am

"Not interruptin much, just chillin takin everythin in." The giant says leaning back on virgils bed. Hand rubbing the cats back as he lays down.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:33 am

He meanders over to sit down next to them on the bed, glancing down at V. "Ya good? Didn't think the news would get ta ya that bad. Ya aren't really close." Grinning, his tone is teasing. "Or is it botherin ya yer technically a grandparent again?" Virgil gives him a look that could kill, huffing and hitting the redhead hard with a pillow. He scoots away from him, more towards Adneil, ears and tail popping out so his tail can lash about grumpily. "Virg." Cy tuts, leaning closer irregardless of the pillow and hovering over the cat. "Ya gotta talk eventually if somethin is botherin ya. Ya can't just hit me and run away. Addy will lecture ya."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:43 am

"An iffin that dun work ill sick me da on yea, an that lecturin is worst then the death!" Now quit actin a fool. Arent close my arse. Commin we all been tegethar as a famly a decade now let alone befer me." The giant sits back up propping himself up leaning back.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:08 am

Cyrus just waves the "not close" off as it isn't worth arguing about or explaining at the moment, focusing on V. Virgil sits up, making his way just like the cat he is into Adneil's lap and curling up against him and into his chest. The redhead slides down, jostling them both to slip himself under one of the giant's arms and wiggling into his side to cuddle too. "There. That's better!" He smiles at the two of them, happily. Virgil rests his head on his husband, drinking in his warmth and scent for a few minutes, Addy surprised to find him trembling slightly. "I..." He tries to begin, burying his face. "I... I uh...." He says something in a muffled rush, nearly unintelligible, Cyrus blinking in confusion.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:28 am

Breathing calmly the giant rubs both of the men on the back and cuddles thim into him. These piles are always the best part of the day. He leave the hand still on Virgils hip holding him against him softly as the man begins to speak.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:41 am

Cyrus reaches a hand up and brushes some of Virgil's long hair back, patient. "Didn't catch that, love. Breathe." Virgil lifts his head, near tears, face red as he blurts out. "I'mpregnanttoo!" The crow dragon blinks once, then twice, mouth falling open momentarily as V hides his face again. Cy begins chuckling after the initial shock, "Is that all? That's exciting though!!" V is breathing hard into Adneil, probably trying not to cry, growling out a sound more like an animal than human at the enthusiasm. "Are you sure?! Should we get you checked?!" Adneil feels his husband practically vibrating trying to contain himself, wriggling under his arm with barely contained energy.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:00 pm

Virgil can feel Adniels heart rate quicken and he holds his breath. Not on purpose mind you. His arm holding Cy tightens on the red head making him bleh excitedly per usual whenever he has to be restrained. "Thats great news." The giant mews softly in almost a whisper. Tone low and super slow and calm. Complete different the the redhead struggling against him flailng wildly. Take yer time love. He coos. Waiting for V to continue. A thimb coming up to rub along the white brow to a cheek.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:18 pm

Virgil won't, simply crying quietly into the giant's shoulder. Cyrus frowns a little and settles when he realizes Virgil isn't very happy. He glances at Adneil and then back at their shared husband, questioning. He raises an eyebrow as if asking for Addy's help here, scooting closer to rest a hand on V's leg. "...Hey... Is it that big a deal?" He asks softly with no response. "No need ta cry. Ya got us, Virg. It won't be like before... it hasn't so far, right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:55 pm

Sitting up and holding virgil almost like a indant. The giant coos down. Thins happen fer a reason, and wiff the birth control were on, iffin this happened it means it was ment te be. This means as much to us as any other new sart lovey. Jerico wasnt a mistake, just a missed placed time. Theres nofin to fear, cy es right, all will be fine, yer already a fine ma to the lil ones, specially Wispy." He gives them both a hug and kiss in turn with a super excited smile hes been holding back this whole time.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:27 pm

Virgil covers his face with his hands as Addy holds him like that, weeping quietly for quite a while. When he calms, he snuffles, his face all red and wet as he shakes his head at the two of them. "I'm scared..." He admits in a small voice, still shaking. Cyrus slips from adneil's grasp to crawl around to the front of his lap and bonk V gently, forehead to forehead. "That's okay. We are here for ya." Cyrus grins, tone gentle and teasing. "I was wondering why ya were gettin' kind of pudgey!" Virg frowns, swiping at his brother's face and missing as the redhead dodges. "Aye! But it's cute!" The shaking stops, V a little calmer as he shoots daggers at Cy. It's true though, the man has been looking a little bloated for a while when he is undressed. It was chalked up to his struggle with food and not brought up.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:50 pm

Eye, ere bit o you both es cute. I undetan wiff everythin you been thoguh its rough, but ets not only us, you got the best family and dr. I. Te worl here to care fer you... et wont be like te others, it will be more natrual thas time too, you got the bits now an stuff. Safe te say ets u twos lil one too, Cy poped his cork only tree deys inte bein preg, so this lil one has ben a looong time comin fer u two hmm? Happy fer ye both."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:05 pm

Both his husband's look up at him, confused, speaking at the same time. Cy, "What ya mean it's ours?" V: "How can you be sure it's Cy's?" They look at each other and then back, Cyrus continuing. "I recall ya being in recent escapades too, big guy. What makes ya so sure?" The pale Spirit looks up and away, murmuring under his breath. "I'm uh... I'm like 4 or 5 months..." Cy's head snaps to him, aghast, "and now yer tellin' us?! How long have ya known?" Virgil doesn't answer right off, Cy huffing. "V!" The albino heaves a sigh, a little sheepish. "A while. Since... the end of the first month..." He admits finally, Cyrus running a hand over his face in a rare moment of exasperation. "You are the biggest feckin brat sometimes."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:46 pm

"well I mean, I guess I caant new can I but goin oft how you only were preggo tree deys before you had half a dozen eggs I tot it woulda been same wiff Ve. Dun mattar mooch new does et tho? I just thoguht u two woulda been keen on et, but time will tell new wont et. Now you been doin checkups an stuff or do we gotta let someone know?" The giant is more supprized with the reveal of the duration. He goes noticably quiet with a little bit of a hurt look about him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:57 pm

Cy notices the look on Addy, a slightly equal one in his own green eyes. He pats the giant's hand reassuringly though, a look that says "it will be okay anyways" on his face. Virgil answers in a small voice. "Yasuo knows. He did the diagnosis and makes me... check in with him." "Well," Says Cy, trying to stay positive, "Let Addy and I prove things'll be good and changer yer mindset about this. It might take time but we got a few more months. Because next time, let's not hide it for nearly 5 months, aye?" Virgil is incredulous, "next time?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:11 pm

"Nothin bout thas is baa Ve..."Andil says quietly. Im more hurt you were to afraid to tell me. I mean its o carse scary on ye, but its well ye canne even compare et te befer now can ye?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:05 pm

Virgil hugs his arms to himself, growing silent, the expression on his face guarded. Cyrus let's out a small sigh, seeming unsure what to say before murmuring to Addy quietly, "I am hurt too but... I think it is more than just plain scared."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:19 pm

"yeah, this isnt boot us, sorry bout makin et tha way. Comere lets start a new." He cuddles into the kitty. Look were both over the worl, bout et. Now besides the scared common lets givet hell, let et out? We canne know what yer feelin iffin you dun give us a glipse."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:27 pm

V shakes his head quite emphatically, burying his face on Adneil again as he is cuddled. "Can we just... drop it? I don't wanna talk about it." Cyrus squirms and weasels his way into being cuddled too with a triumphant "ahah!" "If it comes up again yer gonna hafta deal with it eventually, V." He notes, resting his chin on the smaller man's shoulder.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:11 pm

Iffin thas the stride ye wanna take, thanks fer lettin us know. One las ting bout it fer new tho, want us to keep it between us till u have more time or it okay to let the littlies know or just adults or jus us fer new?" He hugs them both with a laugh at Cys exclamation.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum