Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 9 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:12 pm

"Just the adults? I guess..." V still sounds unsure of himself, Cy jostling them both excitedly. "Hey! If yer almost 5 months we can know the gender! Right?! We should bug Yasuo or Arch!" The cat dragon grunts as he is bumped into and smothered by an overexcited redhead, "o-oh? I... I didn't know when..." Cy grins as he clings to him, arms wrapped around his neck and practically hanging off of the poor man. "Well?! Should we?! Up to you, babe!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:25 pm

"Id love te! Its only if Ve wants to know thoguh alrigh! Only fair! God thas es so exciting!!!! I love you both!!!" The giant over excited jiggles the two in his arms as he speaks.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:31 pm

"I dunno if we should bother either of them..." Virgil is not a fan of the attention, being his usual anti-social self. "Nonesense! Yasuo loves doin this stuff and he loves kids and babies. Yer just bein' silly!" Cy's grin is trained on Adneil as he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. "I could make this more excitin'. We could take a page outta our son's book..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:37 pm

Adenil looks at the redhead confused as to what he means. "Well how bout we jus let da and Yasuo know fer now, not that they probably already do anyway knowin them. And lets go get checked and let us start sharin this together hmm? Take et slow wiff everyone else. I dun wanna overload Ve but i wanna share this memory tegether. An whatcha mean Cy?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:42 pm

Virgil reaches for Adneil and buries himself on the man once more, taking a deep breath. Adneil is a good, steady rock for him and he seeks him out during times like this. "Please." He utters, muffled. Cyrus hugs both of them before letting go and hopping up exhuberantly and giggles. "Nevermind, Addy dear. I was only teasin anyways. Was just suggestion another baby because I am a crass bastard."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Price is Right - Page 9 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:29 pm

Cuddling he kitty onto himself harder he snuggles him with his beard a bit with a bug happy sigh. Breathing in and enjoying the smell of the mans hair. Looking to his excited husband. "You know Im not off about itz its da that made the decree, but its our lives isnt it hm?" Turnign back to V want a pregnant support partner lovey?" He teases at the man as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:39 pm

"Noooo." He half groans, half whines into Adneil's shoulder. "I don't need more babies in my life." Lifting his head, he gives Cyrus a more normal glare, obviously doing better. "And you will have 5 with our luck! I am not doing it!" Cy genuinely pouts, making Addy wonder if he was actually joking, crossing his arms. "I can't help it!" He whines right back, directing that pout to Adneil. "Right? Does that mean I will never get to again?" The dragon is sensing maybe a little bit of envy in the air.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:48 pm

"Accourdin to yer husband sayin no, I guess noot darlin." Adneil pouts back sadly. "Cuz havin kidz are the worstest an they all ruin everything. So why would anyone ever wan any." Fuckin lies... the giant prods, I see how ye love cuddlin Wispy googoo eyein her as she sits in yer lap as ye read. U know i watch ye. Lol

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:04 pm

"Maybe you would think that sometimes too if any of your kids hated your guts!" Snaps V, fangs showing and eyes flashing angrily. He gets up abruptly from Adneil's lap, shoving the giant's chest with little result and turning away. His tail which appears more and more frequently lashes about, furry ears pinned against his skull. There's a quiet that follows, the only sound Virgil's cat-like growling. Cy holds up his hands, sheepish. "Hey, whoa. Back up. I didn't mean anythin by it and neither did Addy. Settle down."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:30 pm

"least not in a bad way lovey Adneil says sheepishly. I kinda ment it, I really think its cute watchin u two ... specially since shes my only one ive had, shes always called you mumma..." the giant actually looks a little sad from this relization. "I think youve come a long way love, dun think you havent. Jerico is my kid too jist as much as any other, its no ones fault the spirit he was born to, that plats the biggist role an you know et.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:38 pm

His tail slowly settles, ears swiveling back and forth until they droop unhappily. "....I didn't ask her to do that... And I guess it is better he doesn't talk to me. I dunno how I would tell him about a sibling anyways." Cyrus sighs, for the both of them, "c'mon. Both o' ya. This is supposed ta be happy." He snaps his fingers at the two of them, tone no-nonsense which is usually reserved for the kids. "Up. Let's go get Yasuo and Arch. No more o' this."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:16 am

Adniel nods walking over to them each and offers a hand fir hoisting or for holding. Even though the other two are larger he still has no issue picking them up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:35 am

Luckily they find Yasuo and Arch together in the study. Yasuo is sitting in the usual chair, book set aside and Arch in his lap. Nothing untoward is happening... yet, the blonde just holding him bridal style while he was talking dirty to him and leading up to something. Unsurprisingly, he has no reservations with letting them in, cuddling his husband closer. He looks to Virgil first, his smile knowing. "Hello, you three. Are you looking for Arch or for me? How can we help?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:11 pm

"Well I suppose et would be you now wouldn't et da." The giant scowls down playfully. Keepin secrets an stuff new are we?! Iffin you got a moment you mind comin wiff us to help solve some questions eh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:21 pm

He stands, taking Arch with him, then places the other man comfortably back in the chair. "Okay, okay." Yasuo chuckles, "I am glad he finally spoke to you two." Cyrus snickers, finding it funny to see Arch manhandled, Virgil hiding behind Adneil as if he can pretend he isn't there. "Lead the way." The doctor gestures to the door, giving Arch a quick wink over his shoulder. "Behave yourself. I'll be back for you~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:15 pm

Arch plops down with a ...grunt. a pouty one. "Yes fine." he pouts grabbing a book rather abruptly. Crossing his legs over the arm of he chair as he begins reading. The trio continue their journey to the dpths of the castle to the usual dr. Cladded armory, not been in use but upkept for the last few years now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:37 pm

Yasuo mills about once they arrive, a few signs here and there that someone has been here and it has been used quite recently. "How are we feeling?" He offers to Virgil, snapping the pale giant out of his thoughts. He dips his head shyly to the doctor, his tail between his legs, and curling around one nervously. "Fine." This doesn't seem to phase Yasuo any, gesturing for Addy. "Would you grab him a gown, Adneil, please?" To V, "Still no symptoms?" "None." Comes the quiet reply.

"You're very lucky still, then!" Yasuo's tone is bright, "so I am assuming you all wanted to take a peek? Sorry, Adneil, Cyrus, patient-doctor confidentiality. Everything has been absolutely fine. If there were any issues I would have pressed for him to say something sooner."

Last edited by October on Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:51 pm

The giant does just that and grabs one that is fit for their size. He sits next to V and grabs his hand once hes changed. And he kisses his cheek happily, "Your the best lovey, im so happy for us." He looks up to Yasuo. "Yeah yeah, was just givin ye shite anyway. Ve told us when comfortable, we trust em. Thoguh there may or may not be repercussions messin with the fey like tha da.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

He gives the man privacy to change, Cyrus seating himself comfortably near his two lovers. "Reprecussions for doing my job?" Yasuo asks curiously as he returns, though he doesn't seem concerned. "I don't have to do this if that is what you are suggesting. However, it wouldn't sit right with me and it was fine when I did it for Cyrus and when I, need I remind you, helped YOU with Wisper." He is still smiling as he says all this, Cy snickering again but this time at Addy getting lectured.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:20 pm

Addy isnt even paying much attention as he isnt really being serious. Hes just swooning over his husbands as the Dr. Is doing his job. "Well thas why Im buggin u, i bugged ye both those times too!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:38 pm

Yasuo's smile softens as he watches him fawn over Virgil, instructing the albino to lie back. "Now... Before we get a good look at this little one. I have spent some time with the last ultrasound piecing some..." He speaks thoughtfully, searching for the correct words as he starts spreading the gel over the slight pudge to V's tummy. "Of what we will be seeing together. I get the impression they are more like Wisper if we had been able to see her." The apparatus he has to use is rather large to accommodate the giant's, more than likely custom to get such a large image. He spends a few moments searching until they come to the obvious form of a fetus, though it does look strange. Cyrus is the first to utter a sound, looking fascinated. "What's that?" He asks, pointing. Yasuo chuckles, "Hold on." He shifts the doppler to their head. "Ears. Like Virgil has now." This has said furry ears on V's head twitching almost self consciously. It has the face and form of a human, Yasuo shifting to another spot. "Tail. Aaaand I believe these are very tiny wings forming here near the spine."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:20 pm

His hand squeezes the wear giants hand happily, he dosnt say anything just letting it all sink in as he watches both his husbands looking at the monitor, cy in his excitement parallel only to the happy worry that Virgil is giving off. "Hope yer not too upset I fixed ye lovey" he coos as he kisses the blonde on the head.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:27 am

Virgil is frowning up at the ultrasound, studying it silently before turning to look at Adneil. "Fixed me? Like my eyes?" Yasuo is looking at a few more things, mainly showing Cy as they talk. The redhead gushes excitedly, "They're so cute! A little kitten!" The doctor smiles at his enthusiasm, "Seems so. Also..." He goes lower, the baby giving a tiny kick at the intrusion as the camera moves. "We seem to have both genitalia as well. You might have a little trouble with a name." He admits with a chuckle, Cy just smiling. "That's quite a few extra parts. I see what ya mean where ya had to figure out what was what." Their shared husband looks to the other two giants, still smiling happily. "Ya think that means it's a Spirit?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:54 am

"Adenil jist gives him a smile and another pat on his head and looks up at the monitor as well. "Et means it es what it es, which is a mix o all of us. Spirit or no, it will be fine." He pats cys head this time rougher then Virgils ofcourse. See nofin to worry bout lovey jist a bundle of joy, just dun forget... you gotta put some of that joy into that bundle too.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:08 am

It seems the baby is getting frustrated with all the poking, twisting and rolling over to show their butt instead. Yasuo's smile is heartwarming as he watches, "I think they say we are done for today. See? Everything is healthy. They are a little small but nothing to worry about. I think that is just Virgil's frame mixed with the room needed for the extra appendages. And Virgil hasn't experienced any symptoms either." He gets up to hand the cat dragon a towel for clean up. "I am going to keep monitoring the growth of the wings. I may need a bit of help when it comes time during delivery not to damage them and the tail depending on how large they get. I will see how comfortable Arch would be with assisting. If they are too big we may have to think about a c-section instead, however."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum