Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 Empty Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:15 am

It takes but a moment for arch to round himself up and put on clothes. Gathering the impatient Bastion up who is already surely in pursuit. "Ever persistent." The old man thinks to himself as he picks up the dragonling. The rumbleing of the inevitable storm ever encrouching in the distance. Eventually Arch chatches up to his other two husbands.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by October Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:27 am

Yasuo is elsewhere, presumably still prepping for the trip and giving Raiden space. Rai is in the garden, Hisoka asleep now with his cheek resting on his mother's shoulder and arms hanging comfortably at his sides. Stygian has made himself small on the bench, tucked under Rai's free arm and pressed against his side. He looks just as distraught as expected, though silent and watching a bee on a flower nearby with furrowed brows.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:38 am

Placeing Bastion on the ground Arh walks calmy and quietly over to his children and husband. Sitting on the other side of his son he pats his head quietly. He sits there for a while just letting the queit and sound of rain do its work calming everyone. After a bit the old man finally murmurs. "You alright love?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:02 pm

It is more than just rain, a wet, freezing downpour that rolls and rumbles with thunder overhead in a dark, tumultuous sky. The wind is howling outside, rattling windows in a light that is more evening than day from the bleak and heavy clouds. Stygian lets out a little sniffle and climbs into Arch's lap before he has barely time to get seated, wrapping his arms around his neck and burying himself into him. Bastian limps along to join them, slow and steady, parking himself unceremoniously at Raiden' feet like an obedient dog. Raiden's eyes flick to each child, Arch's answer just silence. Looking at him, one of his eyes is visibly twitching, the scars on his face taunt and creating lines of stress.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:46 am

Arch wraps his boy in a arm as he cuddles into his lap. "Seems everyones upset huh? Guess our outting is a tid over do." He rubs his husbands back with his free hand. "Deep breath love, your right to be upset. Come. Lets go to our home. I know it will help. I miss our little bridge." The dr. Says to his husband with a little smile and a wink. "I can even make us our first meal again i cooked for you all those years ago huh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:53 am

His ever quiet husband still doesn't respond, a streak of lightning illiminating everything like a flashbang for a brief moment as if that is answer enough. Thunder peels loudly, vibrating the stone walls but doesn't seem to rouse Hisoka in the slightest. Bastian looks up, almost puzzled as Stygian squishes himself more into Arch and whines. Finally, almost unnoticeable, Raiden gives the barest of nods, not looking at him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:21 am

Arch nods. "Common boys. He says to his sons and to Bastion. "lets give your mom a little time to relax. Besides we have to get you all ready huh?!" With that Arch gethers his sons and the dragon off to continue getting ready. He leaves the house for a moment letting Yasuo know. Having some sun screen in hand. Mentioning something about virgil. Once he returns they head out.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:38 am

Stygian just clings while Hisoka remains asleep even as he is passed off reluctantly. The dragonling makes a lizard-y type noise but nothing else, scooted along as well with attention only on his sleeping buddy. It will be an extremely tearful goodbye on Stygian's part when it's time, crying noisily and wiping at his face as Midnight crouches near him while fixing his hair. "Oh, dear one. I thought we were done with tears when we spoke earlier. You will be back soon. I promise you will have fun." Syl is hanging out around Yasuo, Aggy fiddling with her pack on his other side. "Yeah!" Pipes up his brother, almost impatient. "Why do you have to keep crying? Keep telling you it isn't forever! It's little but it's fine." Yasuo nudges the boy with a disapproving look. "Syldrian. Hush. Let Stygian talk to his mom." Raiden is off to the side, the storm subsided only slightly. He is carrying a few more bags than just his own for the kids, staring off somewhere else passed the older children.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:26 am

Arch is pileing everyone's belongings into his old roles royce cargo truck. Pretty much the only vehicle ethat can carry everyone. The back has been modified for safety and comfort long ago to accommodate the trios eldest and largest son. Happily talking and chatting to the excitable children. He walks over to stygian and Midnight. Bareing the spirit farewell and to stay safe. As he has been told and is well aware of the extra family member hidden away in safety. After hes done he walks over to Raiden. "Okay love?" He says in a concerned tone softly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:42 pm

Yasuo begins rounding up the younger children first and helping them into the car with their things, Hisoka and Aggy in particular. The triplets glance over from their spot at Arch approaching Raiden, as if they know something is wrong. His darker husband sighs softly, looking down at his shoes, barely audible. "...Just wanna go...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:32 pm

Arch nods. Everyone eventually seated and comfortable in the covered cargo truck. Well as much as can be. Poor bastian has never been in a vehicle before. As they hrad down the road eventually arch tells everyone to close there eyes. After checking and a few moments he lets out a tired voice saying its alright to look now. The forest road is over grown a tad due to little use and the forest has changed a bit over the years. But the scenery and smells that are around them should be familiar to half the passengers in the truck.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:35 am

Clouds almost immediately start to come in and cover the sky again, Yasuo opening his eyes that flash gold briefly. He rolls down his window to take a deep breath, relaxing, as Raiden himself has much the same reaction though relaxes less. Syldrian begins naming the plants and trees unique to the country and area to his brother Stygian who appears to be more focused on appearing as if he may crawl up inside himself. Aggy claps her hands at nothing in particular, maybe impressed by the magic trick as Hisoka peeks out the window cautiously.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:45 am

It dosnt take too long but the tired looking old man and the family arrive up to the cottage. He stops before a certain tree. Eeping slowly to a stop. Peering to the patch on the ground beneath it. He gives a smile looks over to his blond husband quietly with a slight sigh. Looking at his two husbands for but a moment he then proceeds to the front door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:02 am

Raiden is looking off elsewhere, to his usual walking trail in the woods. Yasuo, on the other hand, flashes him a smile that has a tinge of concern for their younger lover. Unsurprisingly, as Raiden gets out, he vanishes almost immediately down said trail, the kids watching him puzzled. "What did you to Kasan?" Kyoko almost demands as she unbuckles to follow Arch, trailing behind him with wide blue eyes. Yasuo is left to round up Bastian and the smaller ones, glancing occasionally to the trees with a sigh that is followed by thunder rumbling farther off.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:09 am

"Darling, you mind getting everyone situated? Ill go see how Raiden is fareing. I know where hes probibly off to." He asks tiredly with a bit of a sigh. "I promise ill help upon return." He gestures to the older children present asking to help their other father. With a nod and a creak of his brace and a click of his cane Arch proceeds to venture toward his husbands direction as well as the rumble in the distance.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:49 am

Yasuo just waves him away as if it isn't any big deal, "I am sure he is okay, Arch. The forest always relaxes him here. I am sure he missed it." He assures as he goes, hurrying bags out of the car before it rains again. The scent of it is on the wind, feeling more and more like a familiar Raiden storm the longer it goes on. Yasuo is right, he isn't far, just sitting hunkered down by their pond with his knees hugged to his chest. He looks up only briefly, wind ruffling his dark hair.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:16 am

Arch walks up to his husband and gives him a little smooch on his forehead quietly. "Come back when your ready love. Be safe. We will take care of the kids and everyone. Want me to get you when dinners ready?" The Dr. Framing the sentences for the expected nods or shakes of his husbands head knowing full well Raidens mental stance currently.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:20 am

He watches Arch as he speaks, worrying his lip a little with his teeth, hesitating. Looking back down at the ground, instead he begins in his quiet and slow manner. "You... Why? B-both of you..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:33 am

Arch looks puzzled crouching back down and holding his hand out to Raiden. "Both of us what darling?" He says softly and slowly. Green eyes peering into the mis matched colour of his husbands.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:38 am

Raiden ignores the hand, watching the water ripple in the pond from the wind. "You didn't tell me... I don't..." The hurt in his voice is plain, rough, as he frowns. "I don't understand." He has since slipped into Japanese, closing his eyes to bury his face instead in his arms hugging his legs.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:55 am

Arch signs hand dropping beside him. Then sits besides his husband. "Yasuo is less to blame then I im about this love. Ill tell you everything, its rather complicated, so feel free to ask questions if you need." Arch then goes into the history of everything. About initially he had no clue about Hoshi's connection to Raiden. Only knowing of Cy and his daughter. Filling him in that Akari is in fact his sister. He tells of the outcome of the encounter. Also the aftermath of when Arch involved Yasuo and what happened. That they were going to let things rest as Yasuo believed there would be no need to worry Raiden with what happened to him and all with his father. Eventually the conversation turns to recent event and the current status, though not going into detail about what happened. "Darling we didnt involve you because we didn't know how. Nor want to worry and hurt you. Im sorry we have failed you. I promise our intentions have always been that of caring for you and if it were any other topic you would have been part. I nary imagine what he had done to you, nor how to bring up that pain you endured is all. Honestly im at a loss as what to do from here with him as well..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:03 am

As Arch goes on, he lifts his head carefully and watches silently. He seems to slowly tense more and more with every detail, knees still drawn up but rubbing at his arms beneath his shirt sleeves as he does when his scars are bothering him. The quiet stretches on as he finishes, the other man finally shaking his head and looking just as lost. His eyes wander to the sky as they often do, before he speaks again. "Will it just happen a-again? You sh-should have told me... Because of the children a-and I..." This time his voice does break, red tears already beginning to slide down his cheeks. "I don't like n-not knowing. I don't know why... why he won't stop."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:17 am

" There are magics and powers in place even he cannot escape from. I promise love. His tyrade has come to an end. The ties that bind him are far more then arcane. The other side of me has assured our families safety. It was more that we didnt know how to tell you. Not that we wanted to hide anything from you." Arch takes his kerchief out and dabs pointlessly at Raiden's tears in the rain. "We will all make a choice together as a family. All the adults and older spirits involved as to what course we take from here with him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:23 am

The dark haired man pulls away at the dabbing at his face, always a bit leary of attention of that sort. He rubs at a scar on his wrist, trying to process what was said which has him quiet once more. Eventually, he sighs, tense. "...no more..." His eyes drift now toward the direction of the house, "...I want to hear Yasuo, too."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:38 am

Arch nods and reaches his hand out once more to his husband to help him up. "Very well. Let me fill him in on our conversation. Then you two can chat while the children and I cook dinner. Im sure they are hungry due to the delay. But i know this was necessary. Im sorry my deepest love. I hope you will forgive me."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next