Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!!

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 am

"Have you gotten slower?" Comes a cold, yet familiar voice as he finds himself outside. The dark figure straightens, dirty but wholly and intact as him while Hisoka stands near the grave he just crawled out of. His son seems more curious than confused, staring toward his grandfather and then back at the dirt and bugs below.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:33 am

Arch lets out a sigh as he rubs his beard. Standing for a moment. "Tea? He offers. I invented a way so you can have some now." He says with a slightly annoyed but not supprized diction.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:42 am

"No. Thank you." He says with some emphasis, the fanged smirk the other man receives chillingly fake. "See how easy it is to answer when someone asks you a question." Taking a step toward Hisoka, the child is lifted in one hand by the back if his shirt like a kitten as Hoshi studies him closer. "This one of yours? It is surprisingly helpful for... whatever it is." His son doesn't have much reaction, blinking as he looks between the two. After a moment, he manages to find his voice. "Papa... He came out the ground too..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 am

"Yes hes one of ours. Hisoka did you mess with your grandfathers resting place again?" Looking unpreturbed he glances to Hoshi holding his son. "Or is it your doing? I mean everything I did was experimental so I had calulated this may have been an outcome. Sorry about the whole head thing." He guestures pointing and wagging a finger to his own neck. "Didnt realize there was that much family drama between everyone at that point. Least I can say is a lot of good came out of the tests though. "Biscuit?" He offers a biscuit out. "I formulated a way for you to ingest again if you would like. We may as well sit and talk. Its not like we havent had the ages to do so."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:12 am

"You and I both know I wasn't resting, hm, little parasite?" Hoshi inquires to the boy, deep blue eyes shifting a brilliant purple and then back momentarily as Hisoka peers up to meet his gaze. Turning back to Arch, those same dead eyes bore into him unblinking. "Yes, Priest, I am aware of your so called experiments. But shall I inquire, does your family? Because if I were you... I would start there." The smirk shifts back as he sniffs the air near his grandson, tilting his head animal-like. "Is this one of them? Using my son, my own experiment, to further your own? Have you tried anything with it? Here..." Hisoka's head rolls toward Arch before the word is even finished, the vampire dropping his decapitated body with a thump. "I'll help."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:03 pm

Stepping over the blood drinking into the ground, his arms cross as he regards the other man deadpan. "I am owed. First, Jeffrey. He'll be returned to me. Second, I will see my daughter. Third.." Hisoka's body gives a violent twitch, fingers spasming as the vampire speaks. "Cyrus's brother. I want to see him. Last, I am going home." With his final demand there is a tearing sound followed by a spray of blood as the young boy's head grows back into existance with a terrible gasp. He shrieks, skin forming back around perfectly as if nothing ever happened, writhing in the soil in agony. Hoshi merely glances down, apathetic "Fascinating, correct? Takes after you and you barely realized. You've gone soft."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:08 pm

With a yellow flash Hisoka is sitting in Yasuos arms in the dining area. The hushed world around Arch is all but still as he lets out a sigh. He gathers his things about him and finds the old crack in the wall leading down to the old cells. The vampire lord slung over his shoulder as he decends into the stale darkness. Placeing Hoshi on the metal table with some old laten carved into it. He preps the chains once more like he did years ago. "Seems more testing may be in order." Placeing a finger on the vampires forehead. A sudden jolt sends the index into the front tempural lobe. Retracting the finger he uses the blood to place a seal around the wound in a ring of blood. "There. Lets see how this does for now. I think I want to keep this one around for a while." He says to himself in a tone that isnt quite him. A smile creasing his lips as he licks some of the matter from his finger.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:59 pm

As the hush of the time stop evaporates it isn't long before a familiar static shock zaps his fingers as he ascends back into the main part of the castle. The heaviness in the air grows further and further towards the dining area, the hair on his body standing up at the crackling in the air. The blue glow emanating from the scars decorating his husband's body greet him first, blazing red eyes staring straight through him as he enters. The charcoal feathers adorning his back are spread, heedless of knocked over chairs and cutlery, the sound of Hisoka sniveling protected behind giant wings. Raiden says nothing but gives a chilling growl that sounds neither human nor animal, ever unblinking even as blood drips down his face from a dark crown of horns. Yasuo, from somewhere hidden behind, does the talking for him as always. "Arch? What's going on? Hisoka-- He's covered in blood. He seems fine but...?" There's a tightness to his voice, the boy not wailing as he was before but still inconsolible it seems.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Arch walks overs quietly to Raiden placeing a gental hand on his husbands cheek. "Everythings alright love. You can calm down." Turning to Yasuo he gestures to be handed their son. "Id like to talk to Hisoka alone in my chamber. Everythings fine. Ill inform you once were back alright? I want to talk about it wehn everyone is more relaxed." A temper of calm is upon his face as he peers up into his husbands eyes. The gaze still stone cold behind it though the smile of his face is in conjecture.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:03 pm

Another rumble is called up from Raiden as a hand is placed on him, fangs bared momentarily, not in malice but instinct. Yasuo frowns as Arch turns to face him, Hisoka buried into his shoulder and clinging for dear life. The toddler trembles with each hitch of breath, his other father's arms around him in return protectively. The frown deepens as he gazes back, confusion mixing with his concern. "Arch..." He begins, breaking the contact to glance briefly at Rai and then back as the man folds his wings with a large whoosh of air. Before the blonde can say more, the halfbreed finally snarls out a word. "No."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:42 pm

Arch slowly looks to his changed husband. "I just want to console him. If you would prefere I can bring Yasuo kun as well." Looking back to Yasuo through the edge of his eye, face un turning from Raiden. "Yasuo kun and I planted something important in the guarden a long time ago that our son had the mispleasure finding." Face turning with a seirous glare to his taller husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:54 pm

In a rare occurence, the dark haired demon is glowering at him as he speaks. As he turns once more to Yasuo, he strides over and plucks their smallest son from his arms. He holds him close, no harm done irregardless of the glowing electricity just barely below his skin. Yasuo's green eyes drift to the ceiling, sighing defeatedly before standing. "I am not sure what you want me to say, Arch. He's his mother..." As if to prove the point, Hisoka squeezes himself into Raiden, sniffling and sobbing out 'Kasan.'
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:36 pm

" Im not trying to keep him from either of you. I just want to explain to him what happened and make sure hes alright. Its alright for me to also want to console or child correct? Im worried about him to..." The old mans hard looks turning soft and defeated. "Hisoka... Daddys sorry..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 am

"No one is denying you that, love." Yasuo's tone is also soft, reaching out to pet Hisoka's head comfortingly. "I just... I can't deny Raiden the right to know what happened." The look he gives Arch this time is meaningful, almost pleading for him to understand as he holds his hands up in a gesture of surrender. "And I think you shouldn't either at this point." Carefully, Raiden nuzzles the boy before giving Arch his own pointed expression, the glare gone for now. "My baby." His voice a mix between a growl and a whine as he searches for the words to explain. "Smallest. We... a-almost lost him once..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:51 pm

Arch reaches soflty to also pet Hisokas head gently with the back of his fingers. "I think of it every day. We gotta stop having these scares dont we baby boy." Looking back to Yasuo. "Well, I suppose we all should head to someplace comfortable. Lets go sit in bed for a snug with iur lil one huh?...Once were more relaxed Yasuo has some things we would like to mention to you Raiden kun."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:54 pm

Appearing only slightly more relieved, the taller man gives a quick nod and bends to place a kiss on each of them. "Yes. And get you cleaned up, Hisoka-kun? Does that sound good?" Hisoka finally turns his head to peek up, his face a red mess of snot and tears, blood and dirt. "P-papa... Tosan..." He manages to hiccup out, tiny hands reaching out to Arch. "Papa o-okay?" Raiden relaxes his grip on the child, slacking so he can reach for his father with a large, wet frown.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:28 pm

Gently the old man takes him into his grasp and smooshes him to his cheek in a tight embrase. A ragfed voice coming from him as he begins to break down a but. " Papa is fine. Papa was just realy sad that you were hurt. I dont like seeing you hurt baby boy." He sits there for a moment just holding onto Hisoka till all of them head off decideing to take a little family bath together. "May as well before the trip huh?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:48 pm

"Papa... Papa..." The toddler murmurs into his shoulder, fingers gripping his shirt. "I 'unno. Somethin' s-scary 'appen." He is a bit hard to understand, muffled and speaking in a garbled tone common for his age but uncommon for him. Something behind Arch stumbles in, bumping into a chair and skidding clumsily to a stop. It lets out a pintsized roar, clearly upset as the dragonling headbutts blindly into his leg. "Bastian, everything's all right now..." Yasuo starts to explain, the silver dragon's turn to glower up at all of them with a bang of his tail angrily on the floor.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:45 am

"I know sweetheart." The old man murmers into the boys two toned hair. "Thats whay im tryi g to prepare you all... Its not going to be easey." Scooting down so bastian can see hisoka is alright. " We just gonna take a bath bubby., seems we all got a tiddle bit a mess. Were all no worse for ware."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 am

Once Hisoka is down to meet him, the dragon snuffs and sniffs at the small child like a dog. Lifting his head again, the boy looks to his best friend just in time for his cheek to receive a slobbery lick. "...Bast..." He breathes out, his prescence calming him more as he scrubs some of the tears from his eyes with small fists. "I don't see why he can't come too." Yasuo offers, herding Bastian along. "Come along. You need your face washed too, Raiden." Raiden glances up at his name, having watched the exchange silently. He is inbetween states, wings disappeared along with horns but still glowing with a duller light.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retreat!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:50 am

Arch takes Hisoka on his hip as he sniggles the boy near his mother while they walk. His other hand is in embrace with one of Yasuos as tehy all fallow behind the pokey dragonling. Eventualy they make it to the shower where arch helps his son get clean as well as a very insistant to join Bastian. Ultimatley they all end up in a nice waem big bath together. Arch sits quietly as he watches his son play with his dragon. A worried smile on his face as he watches.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:19 pm

There was some flinching as Raiden tries to clean some of the blood off near the boy's face, a concerned frown following accompanied by comforting words from his mother. He seems no worse for wear, seated on Rai's knee quietly in the bath while Bastian floats about like a lazy alligator. He isn't a very good swimmer due to his leg, bobbing near Hisoka protectively. Arch is tugged towards his blonde husband, a large, warm hand on his shoulder that brings him between the man's legs. He drapes his arms around the older man, smooching his temple as he leans him against his chest comfortably. "Now is as good a time as any, love." He murmurs into his ear, gesturing to Rai and their son.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:35 am

Arch melts into the attention relaxing for a moment then looking down in a sigh as Yasuo finnishes. "Well, it would seem Hisoka wasnt the only family memeber that was buried in the garden. Apparently it may have some sort of "pet sematary" aspect to it now do to our son being previously buried there. Hisoka had the pleasure of meeting his grandfather earlier, who I turned into a human and was buried their after Yasuo dispatched him." Taking another deep breath. "As you are aware it wasnt a pleasent situation for our son. Dont fret things are in order and contained for now. Ill be doing reaserch into him to see what may have changed. He seemed to have aquired some of his previous traits again somehow due to the ground as well I would assume. Anything else to say Yasuo kun?" He speaks over his sholder as he pats the hand gentaly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:51 am

Raiden sits in stoic silence as Arch explains, dark brows furrowing and lines of scars on his face tightening with them. Seconds tick by once he is through, the serious air broken only by Bastian pushing bubbles out of his nose playfully at Hisoka who pats his wet snout. "...Pet Sematary?" His husband asks slowly, "Grandpa? Who...?" Yasuo squeezes Arch gently, resting his chin on the other man's head before he speaks. "You know just Yasuo is fine. Anyways, I am lost on that reference too." Chewing his lower lip a moment, he studies his brother before answering the last question. "Hoshi, Rai. He means Hoshi. I killed him and he came back somehow. Arch took care of it again." Almost reflexively, Raiden reaches out and brings Hisoka closer to him, the toddler looking up puzzled at first and then worried at the rigid frown on his mother's face and bloodred glow to his eyes. "Kasan...?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:11 am

"I have a theroy that Hisoka may have caused the ground of a guarden to have some paculiar properties due to him being special. The referance is of a book in the horror genre that was written a few decades back. It referances a native amercan burial ground that has properties of bringing beings back from the dead that are buried there. It is in this effect I hypothesize he came back. As you know I am thurough with my work and I asdure you he was all but human when buried. I will have to let Sean know of this develoupment, it would be intreagueing to him im certain. As would your fathers anatomy." The air around the old doctor is thickening as he is starting to get lost in his own mumbleing of scientific regime. His face dictating that his monologue was more of an outspoken internalization of his thinking. Those arounding becoming lost as he falls into himself. His hand starting to stroke his. Beard in his chin as he babbles.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next