Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 10 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by Killem450 Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:51 pm

He turns into the man snuggling into him. midnights cheek upon his chest. The back o his knuckles of his hand caresses the outward cheek. "And what of you my Midnight, do you feel the same as my husbands, about me. About Stygian. If I may be honest. I like to feel as if his becoming was more then necessity, at least it is to me." Midnight can feel arches heart speeding up as he holds him in his embrace. His breathing hanging, slightly more deep and erratic. "And what does tomarrow entail for our little puddle? You said it feels as if something will change in him?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:01 am

Midnight snuggles into him, seeking his warmth. It isn't that he necessarily breathes but holding him a subtle hum of energy can be felt that indicates he's alive in his arms. The energy seems to resonate within Arch, familiar and comforting, matching something harboring in him. "As old as I am..." He begins, "You are the only one that has given me a child while we are actually lovers. My oldest happened long, long ago while I was still young and it was merely what was required of me. My twins were sired by my brother, Twilight, as a favor. Not in the same sense as your husbands. We may be siblings as we are the same species but we are genetically different from each other, you could say. Chronos came to be from an old king I advised that decided I was also to be a concubine for a short time." Tilting his head up, he seems to be looking at him in the dark as he continues. "You heard what needed to be done for the benefit of this family and grasped that chance at fate with your own two hands. That is the sort of man you are, Archadious. I am proud of you." Standing on his toes, he places a cool kiss on his cheek. "As for our son. I merely meant it will come quickly, the time where he is less human and more Spirit. He will cease to need sleep, to breathe, to eat, and do them as he pleases but it is not required. You and I are long lived. The years leading up to this change will be akin to tomorrow for us, that is all."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:23 am

Arch nods, pulling the spirit in closer to him. "I always feared the darkness of eternity would one day take me." Leaning back. And running a finger through midnights hair as he peers down. "Thank you. I never realized how foolish I was. Destiny is a funny thing. Its been a long time to me since ive had such a future that I looked forward to, yet it was the future I unknowingly feared. As for our son. At least he will not have to loose whats left of his humanity alone, it seems fitting that ive this to connect with him with."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:55 am

"Even so." He explains, "That darkness of eternity would still have me there and mine and Virgil's family. It is not something to fear. 'There but for the grace of God go I.'" Shifting, he presses closer, Arch feeling the contours and curves of his body against his. "It happens to all of us eventually. I was not always as I am now myself. I was more... human, once, a very very long time ago. We are merely energy. Purer energy than humans. We run off it entirely. I gather my sustenance, you could say, through the very dark itself. Save Virgil's family. They are interesting with solid forms much like humans and animals. A new breed. I am fascinated to see how it takes for them." A hand slides up his chest, resting there against his heart. "Now, if there is anything I can do... Even if it is to alleviate stress, I am here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:48 pm

"Not so stressed. Thoguh I did miss you. And by the way you feel, it seems one has missed me as well." His eyes flash to black. As well as everything around them. After a moment light seems to fade back. They are in Midnights room in his shadow realm any suprizes today? Or would you rather be someone else today?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:17 pm

It is even harder to see him in his own realm of pure dark, not an ounce of light shining through. It is quiet, Arch able to hear his own breathing and the sound of his heart beating. "Hm? Surprise? Did you want there to be?" He sounds a bit curious. "That is up to you, my knight. I don't know what kind of someone you would like. Whatever you can imagine." He feels the form in his arms make a familiar shift, sliding away to reform taller. A voice he immediately recognizes replaces Midnight's, sultry and breathy. "Someone you know?" Jericho disappears, melting again until something even stranger brushes against him, furry, the voice now is back to normal Midnight. "Or something else entirely?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:27 pm

Arch giggles. "I cant see much naturally, whenever were here its more feeling and sense of you ofcourse. Ive just had my fill of my husbands, i wanted my fill of my Midi. I want you to have your "fun" with me. What would you like for once. What is most fun for you, or haven't done in a while that you enjoyed?" While the old man disrobes he slowly changes to his normal self. "Or are you opposed to the idea of you having fun?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:02 pm

"You could see if you tried." Back to normal, cool fingers reach out to slide down his abdomen. "That is a... hard question. Do not be offended by this but I..." Pausing a moment, he gathers his thoughts. "I am not wired to need to procreate as you do, naturally. I do it because I can and I do enjoy some of it from when I was more human at one time. The parts I have are merely fabricated when I feel like it. As such, I don't often fantasize. The simple pleasure and your closeness is all I require."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:35 pm

"Why would I want to. Your darkness is beautiful." Arch prods back playfully. "As time goes on, i understand more and more what feeling you mean. Im merely trying to enjoy it while it lasts. As you have said it will all end so unbelievably quick, in the grand scheme of time. Arch begins to change again. This time he seems almost between states when he stops. As midnight peers up he hears another familiar voice. The old spirit seems to be holding onto his late lover. "Tell me,...or show me... what did Satsu like?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10