Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter boiz

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banter boiz - Page 4 Empty Re: Banter boiz

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:08 pm

Hisoke clambers into his lap, albeit a bit clumsily. Once seated, he shoves some of his fingers into his mouth to watch the scene unfold silently. Yasuo smiles brightly at the reveal, handsome as always as he does. "Omedeto! Congratulations!" This causes Cyrus to laugh sheepishly, "Thank you. O' course he ain't here. We all know he hates the attention." Raiden blinks at the choice of phrase, brows furrowing in confusion but he says nothing. Sanguine pipes up first, "What does "tie the knot" mean anyways? Are we gonna tie Uncle Virgil?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:15 pm

"oh, well... Ummm uncle V es gettin a upgrade te wha lil wispy has been hintin on all thas ti, ets gunna be mumma V now its a more offical title that us three are gunna be tegethar, kindah like yer three papas." The giant bashfully states. He gives a sharp look to Arch in an instantly changed expreshion. Eyes bloodshot with anger. "Ye got som splanin te do later wiff me da..." He stares for a moment and goes back to his normal happy expreshion. "Anyways well make a plan kay!" Arch just sits on daunted and sighs a smile on his face at least for the happy news.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:27 pm

All the dragonlings pause in eating, Sanguine seeming almost aghast. "Why does he get an upgrade? Ma is the only momma, right?" The others seem confused and maybe a little uncomfortable, the twins exchanging a glance, AJ dropping his fork and Selkie switching to looking back and forth between San and Adneil. Zephyr continues to gnaw on his food, however, like he doesn't have a care in the world. Cyrus grows a little pale at his daughter, rubbing the back of his neck. "Let's talk about it after breakfast, Sanny, aye?" She snorts grumpy, ever the fireball, "No! Why not now? I wanna know why Uncle V gets to be called momma 'cause I don't wanna! He is not momma!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:36 pm

"No sassin back new San ye know better! Adenil says a bit louder then intended. Clearly something has gotten his hackles up a bit as he usualy dosnt take this harsh a tone with his kids, let alone his oldest daughter. "We deserve ye an explination an et will be govin te each o ue individually so ye can better understan, we all wanna make sure yer well spoken te and understan cuz its somthin ye never came upta befer. So sit yer arse down an give us te respect we give ye." He nearly growls as he plops back down, daggers fixed on his old man again as he crumples his flaggon in his hand.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:43 pm

She lowers her gaze to her plate, obviously upset and grows silent. After a moment, shifting to dragon, she scampers out of the room without another word. Cy gives Addy's arm a pat, glancing at him with concern before getting up and following after their daughter. Everyone else has also quieted after the snap of the giant, save one giggle that rises up from Syl, a smirk on his face. Yasuo gives him a chastising look before another culprit pipes up. "It is kind of messed up to want to get married and not tell them first, isn't it?" It's Kenji, often playing devil's advocate like the annoying preteen he is. This causes his father to run a hand over his face, exasperated as he growls out his own. "Kenji. Be more polite."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:53 pm

Arch looks to Kenji, "And son, what would you know about marriage perchance? As I remember you to be about three last time you participated in one? Hm? Adneil, yes I have a lot to talk to you about and I appologise as ive been rather... Busy with today so far. I am happy for you and Virgil and I ofcourse will help with everything. Please stance yourself, all is well." The giant sits back slightly relaxing. "Thanks fer the food ma-suo the dragon murmmers as he pouts angrily.. the aire around the table lightening a bit with him claming down.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:05 pm

The boy crosses his arms stubbornly. "So what? Maybe if I had kids I would at least tell them first." Yasuo merely sighs and allows Adneil to say his piece to his son, Ken needing to learn eventually. Whether the nickname bothers him or not, he doesn't react, rather staring down into his own barely touched bowl with a simple. "You're welcome." He gets up, appetite obviously gone which is not hard to do with him, and removes his food. Raiden seems worried through all of this, scarred fingers twitching uncomfortably as he stares at his husband and step-son. Not wanting to be in trouble themselves, the dragonlings are silently picking at their own food, save Zephyr who is munching away without a care. "Anyways." Yasuo begins, trying to break some more of the tension before he leaves with his leftovers. "Raiden and I will be more than happy to help where we can. Just give the word." Midnight nods in agreement. "As am I."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:13 pm

Adneil dosnt say much more the rest of the meal feeling bad knowing it was gonna be a shock but hopeing it was gonna be welcome, not this. Eventually taking hia clutch and leaving to do damage control probibly. Arch sotting there with his children and midnight beginning to pick up after everyone. Eventually the kids going to their classes with the teachers arch heads to find his husbands again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:21 pm

They are simple men and can routinely be found doing about the same things in the same locations in their free time. Either Yasuo is reading or doing some sort of chore and Raiden is either asleep or in the garden, most often together. Today he finds them quietly together in the study with Yasuo reading, his head resting in Raiden's lap on a settee. He WAS reading, anyways, the book splayed on his chest open and green eyes staring up at Raiden while the brunette plays with his hair. They are talking about something before he comes in, Yasuo quieting and then turning his head to smile at their husband. "Hello, darling." Raiden's smile is shy but anticipatory, excited to see him, a glint in his mismatched eyes that follows with it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:27 pm

"And what ever are my two boys talking about in my little nook? Well without me anyway? Arch coos inkneeling down slowly on the ground leading into Yasuos crotch. The old man playfully massages and tugs at the mans pockets. "Mmm, im glad your both here actually. As ive said, ive missed you. Im not sure you realize how bad.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:35 pm

The jans he dons on his days off from work are tailored and well-fitted, his long legs having to be draped off the side of the settee, especially to give Raiden room as well. "Raiden was asking what Adneil meant at breakfast. We are both happy for them." Rai nods, chewing his lip as if contemplating if he should say what he is thinking. Turning a bit red, he mutters out, "Virgil is... v-very pretty." This catches Yasuo a little off-guard, blinking in surprise and then laughing, much to Rai's embarrassment. "You are not wrong, sweetheart, though not my type!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:46 pm

Arch continues giving Yasuos legs and belt more attention. "I agree he is very pleasent to look at, but you know... We have our own very attractive boy we get to... Play with!" As he says the last bit its emphasized as he snaps the mans zipper down and flays open he front of his pants.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:56 pm

Yasuo watches with a quirked eyebrow, Arch met with the common sight of his husband's lack of underwear. "I think I may need to prove I am not quite a 'boy' last I checked." Raiden averts his gaze to play with the silky, platinum hair in his lap, letting it slip through his fingers.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:03 pm

After the days events finally calm and damage control is done the elder dragon eventually meets up with his husband Cyrus in their room alone, as most the kids are in school. Only child present is Whisper. Plopping down on the couch beside his husband and picking up a oversized playstation controller. "So, seems we got some plannin te do. Thought ye want te help since our last one was from the hip? Kinda wanna do right by ye both thas time. I know V will prob want somethin small an lot of feelin behind et, so just us an the kids eh? Maby somfin romantic on like a palm beach somewhere or somfin cheezey of the sort? Whatcha think?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:55 pm

Cyrus is caught lounging, one knee bent and foot resting on the couch with the other stretched out in front of him. An arm rests on the back of it, Adneil seating himself in front of it. "Well." He says, beginning to grin and green eyes sparkling excitedly. "Have ya asked him? I can if ya want! Dunno if I will be able to get a straight answer outta him. You are better at that than I am." He has recently requested to spend some time with Virgil just the two of them, understandably remarking how it is a little awkward to be marrying V when he hasn't even been on a date with the redhead yet in a long, long time. Leaning back more, Addy feels his arm go around his shoulders. "But if I had to think about it... Yeah, small." He murmurs thoughtfully, a surprisingly serious expression suddenly on his face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:42 pm

"im torn aboot the kids tho. I would love iffin ets jus us three fer his anxiety, buh the lil ones are strugglin te undertan et all as et es... Ye know wha I mean so i know et would at least show em what were meanin. An id love the kids there too of course. How bout a nice lil cute one on a rocky cliff wifh a flowered arch durin a sunset or moon eh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:55 am

Cyrus nods along in agreement with his husband's concerns, adding briefly. "I have been tryin' ta talk ta 'em. They are understandin', but they just don't know 'em well as quiet as he is. And Sanny is always stubborn, ya know that. I don't think it is 'bout Virg in particular. Could have been anythin' with her." He lights back up at the wedding ideas, beaming excitedly. "Aye! He will be pretty no matter what. Though I always like him at night with the moon. Or candlelight. Think of anythin' else?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:15 pm

"yeah we gotta get im stayin wiff us an interactin with us as a family more. I understan he likes his alone n quiet time but we gotta get im part o all of us, ye know?" Talking about the wedding. "So a full moon eh, how bout seein if i  can make a arora too for em? Candles n stuff soun nice. Maby art an the other kids can help with the candles or such?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:31 pm

"Well, o' course. Devon is gonna make some clothes anyways. Sure Andrè can do some drinks if we want. I want the older kids there too and I am sure Virg will understand. We just got a lotta family and he knows that anyway. Like you said, he needs to spend more time with 'em... Which leads me ta somethin' else." He says the last bit worriedly, excitement fading. "I dunno what we should do about Jericho. Maybe Rè can tell 'im? Not sure how he is gonna feel... Or is it better ta just leave it? Doesn't feel right ta me without at least invitin' 'im if Virg agrees."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:16 am

"i was gonna ask V iffin he wanted me te ask em. I know Jerry wasnt too keen when we dod the whole Re ting wifout lettin im know. Id liketa get im te be able to com roun more anyway... I understan tho... Cuz his nature... Maby da hasa fix fer et?" Well i guessin ets bout time we go assult our V wiff all thas huh?""

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:30 am

Cyrus hops up before Adneil can finish, already more than ready to pester their fiance. He is back to grinning, all teeth and freckles. "Hopefully we can get a straight answer outta him. Don't tell 'im I said this but he can be so much like a woman sometimes. Just wants us to read his mind about this sort o' thing, I swear." Pausing, he fidgets slightly as he adds. "Someday I wish he would talk ta me as easy as he does you." There's guilt there, as there always is, Cyrus constantly feeling like he has to work hard to earn Virgil's trust (which is more than likely the truth.)
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:38 am

"well ye yused te be a cantakerous lil shite!" Adnil says with a chuckle. "sometimes ye still are too eh! Shits in tha pass ye both are clearly past et huh? Or else why the fk he marryin ye. Loosen up love!" He says grabbing him and pulling him down straddleing his lap. " I bess not become second hand te ye neither now tha we got a trio hmm."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:12 pm

Cy is pulled down with a loud laugh, arms flung around Addy's neck as he playfully rubs his stubbley cheek against his. "Aawww. Are ya jealous?" Pulling back, he grins some more at him. "Oh. I could say the same. Here I thought ya would be givin' Virg this lecture. I can't compete with that amount of gorgeous. I thought he was yer favorite 'cause o' it." Laughing again, he taps the middle of the dragon's forehead gently. "Virg won't even let me touch 'im without you present. Don't think there is any competition there so don't worry 'bout it, aye?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Well yea I yam! Ye been spendin a buncha time wiff em lately an I been put on the burner eh. I made sure te spend time wiff ye when i waz a datin. Ets noot boy the lovemakin lovey..." He gives a pouty face up to his husband. "Though we can make reih new aboot et iffin ye wantin."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Taking both of his hands, he smooshes Adneil's face with one on each cheek, his grin turning into an easy smile. "I thought I had been spendin' time with you and kids! One date once in a while with Virg has ya this worried, ya gonna be okay with this?" Teasingly, he pinches those same cheeks he is squishing with thumb and index finger. "Least I come ta bed ta ya after my dates with him. SOMEBODY doesn't always do the same, ya lucky bastard. Iffin ya want a date, too, just say so. Anyways, thought we were goin' ta bug 'im?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next