Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter boiz

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banter boiz - Page 6 Empty Re: Banter boiz

Post by October Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:03 pm

Cyrus is pulled out of his staring at Virgil with a start, wide eyes shifting to stare up at Adneil shiny with unshed tears. He wipes at his face quickly, his grin from earlier vanished into more of a small quirk of his lips, guilty and embarrassed. He reaches over, taking Addy's hand and lacing their fingers together, the giant seeming to soothe some of the excited trembling. Virgil seems to be doing all he can not to practically run to the altar from everyone's gaze, stopping in front of them still red-faced and worrying his lower lip.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:28 pm

Andeil gives a playful loving squeeze of the hand in his. A subtle nod as he turns both the boys in front of hin. Them shoulder to shoulder. Relasek g the grip he takes both hands and rubs a cheek of both men. "Dun ye worey yer heads offt new. All whill goh reight." With that he then takes both by the hand as Arch begins the ceremony. Wisper fluttering off to the seat left open for her. Even with Arch talking everything seems to be muffled to the giant. Watching his two halves in front of him. Barely holding themselves together in their own ways. He gives a smile down to them both. As he watches their stories unfold.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:09 pm

Wisper gets some hushed congrats from her older siblings, always proud and encouraging to their younger sister. V lowers white lashes, gazing at his hands clasped in front of him as Arch begins, appearing as if he would will the blush off his face if he could. Cyrus is a ton of emotions rolled into one, glancing between the two as he rocks on his heels with impatience, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:15 pm

"This one is such the difference compared to the last." The giant says as its time to say his vows. His voice even and actually clear. All semblance of his accent is gone. "Cyrus, I love you dearly and I am honored after all these years to get the chance to renew our vows, It has been truly a journey that I never thought possible. You always have a way of making the trip an... Odd... Yet enjoyable one, and that I cherish you for. A trait that seems to be a true connection to your, our bloodline. That and your hair color... Cyrus, I love you and I always will." Turning his head to Virgil. "Virgil, Ill begin where it all began. The handsome yet beautiful package you are today becomes of you. A stark difference from when I first pulled you from that dark place long ago. Truth be told I feared my saving of you would strike any chance of us when I first asked you to that movie theater. Yet now here we are. A beauty, inside as well as out, if you only had the comfort to show it. But look at you two. Nearly complete. Each my own, as much as the others. I promise to never put one of you before the other, I'm humbled to be both of yours, to be that tie that completes you both from this night forth. I love the both of you. Always have.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:25 pm

They both meet his gaze as he speaks, one blue and one green pair. Virgil's blush deepens if that's possible, shoulders hunching slightly to his ears. Cy's face is a bit red as well, but more from emotion as he beams at him, the Irish in him always giving his cheeks and nose a blush underneath his freckles, whether it be from happiness, the sun, drinking or... other things.

When it comes Cy's turn, he licks his lips nervously, wiping open palms on his tux jacket as he answers Adneil first. "Addy..." He begins, still smiling in that way that shows all his teeth and lights up his eyes. "Yer my best friend. I more or less wanna thank you, for everythin'. Fer pickin' me up off the ground, ta takin' me in, acceptin' me, warts and all, y'know? I know I make brash decisions sometimes but bein' here with you and doin' all this has never crossed my mind as a regret. I get told I can be real lucky sometimes where it counts and with you, I would hafta agree. An' I am sorry our first time was a little bit of a shotgun but I guess we were just waitin' for someone, aye? I love ya an' hope however long it is dragons got that yer stuck with me the whole time." With that, he turns, regarding Virgil who is watching him quietly, frowning as Cy hesitates. The redhead takes a deep breath, shakey suddenly and the same nerves he had before seem to return tenfold. "Virgil, you... I..." He dips his head, lowering his gaze to scratch at the back of his neck in a rare moment of shyness. "There is always so much I want to say ta say ta ya, I get in a jumbled mess an' I am not good at plannin' these things out as I am sure ya both know... You an' me... We... Have known each other all our lives. I hoped a long time ago that maybe we would be here doin' this someday... An', well, I got my wish. Even if stuff still feels rocky an' weird between us. Even if things got fucked up royally along the way." His voice actually breaks, fresh tears now actually falling. "I love ya. I love ya both."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:05 pm

Virgil turns his head as Cyrus begins crying, his own eyes glistening for a moment but refusing to let either of them see. His own voice quivers, worse than Cy's before him, tight and anxious. He doesn't project anymore, unlike the other two, speaking carefully in an attempt not to stutter. "Adneil, thank you for everything. And I mean that more than just saving me from that place." He glances at Arch, a small nod of acknowledgement to the old man for his involvement as well. "Thank you for being there for me through all of this. For being a guiding light, a beacon, a rock for me. Whatever you want to call it, I feel calmer and... safe with you around. I know I am not easy to get along with. Or maybe even like... But I really... I really appreciate that you do. You put up with me. You see something in me, you, who is strong, kind... and---" He pauses to fidget, blurting out the last bit slightly. "Gorgeous. I just hope you continue to see that something." The smaller of the three is practically trembling, whether he realizes it or not, avoiding their gazes as he always does when he is uncomfortable. "Cyrus." The name is said quietly, hesitant, the other man's breath hitching in anticipation, his tears dried on his sleeve already without thought. "There is a history there, that you know I won't repeat... But I... There are things to be said and I don't mean to cut this short but I would rather the bulk of it be private because of it. I do love you." As this is the first Cy is hearing it, his eyes grow wide. "Even if we don't always get along. You are my brother, my friend, loyal to a fault. Optimistic. Annoyingly so." He takes a deep breath, "Handsome. And so many other things. I am glad... Happy that you are letting me be part of this life you found for yourself. Thank you, too." As he opens his mouth to say something else, a noise is made from the seats in the back, jumping him as he squeaks out an "th-that's it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:50 pm

Letting go of his hand. for a moment Adneil takes him by the chin gently. "I dun think that's what you wanted to say at the end love, now was it. So out with it. Everythings alright." He gives a smile as he peers into those blue eyes and takes Virgil's hand once more.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:15 pm

Innocently he leans into his touch, chewing his lip again. His voice is just enough for the three around him to hear and no one else, the fingers of his free hand coming to touch at the mask of scars that never faded around his eyes."....He knows I forgave him a long time ago... I-I wanna start over."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:26 pm

Arch clears his throat with a nod. "Then lets do tjust that. With the powers that be, I bless this union of Virgil, Cyrus and Adneil Jordine. I pronounce you three wedded!" With a chuckle the giant turns to his lovers and gives them both a kiss in turn, waiting for them to do the same then bring them both into the wettest hug all three of them have had with clothes on.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:17 pm

The kiss they both receive from Cyrus is less-then shy, lingering with equal attention. Virgil is left with a little huff as he departs. It's quiet for a brief moment after, the silence broken by Moira letting out a large, excited squealing coo. Cy let's out his own excitement in a hearty laugh, waving at everybody. "Thanks for coming! Love you all! Let's eat!" A meal together was prepared, this one where everyone else is invited.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:28 pm

Adneil excitedly looks at them both. "Well V get ready! Ets tradition after all!" He scoots a hand under both his husbands butts and plops each on a shoulder. As they giggle down the isle to the house. A huge cake is waiting for them to cut together once meals are done.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:55 pm

The meal is messy and chaotic with everyone and more in attendance, Yasuo and Raiden arriving a tad late, the blonde giving a quick, apologetic smile to their husband and a wink. There is a telltale sign of a Raiden-shaped bite mark on his neck. The ward has been working but hasn't stopped Rai from his random bouts that still need to be dealt with somehow. Jericho disappeared rather quickly, though Arch gets the feeling he is still around in the castle, more than likely waiting for him. Syldrian peppers Arch with questions about the wedding, loathe to be left out of something, asking about Yasuo and Rai's own wedding and gleaning all the details he can.

Admist everything, right before the cake is about to begin, there is a shift in the air. Strangely, Raiden seems to notice first, his eyes flashing red and drifting to the ceiling distractedly. Midnight takes note next, peering up inquisitively, eyes knowing. He glances at Arch as a distant rumbling is heard. The atmosphere feels very familiar, but not, another rumble sounding in closer proximity. Ozone begins quickly overpowering the scent of food, reminiscent of a certain someone staring at the ceiling but also nothing like him. It grows closer again, a peel of thunder that hits right near the castle. Some of the others are looking up now, eyes drifting to Raiden who would normally be the source, Yasuo first and then followed by their two boys, Kenji and Mikio. Rai is standing now, a crackle of electricity sparking across his fingers before his look switches to bewildered confusion. The next hit of lightning is a roar that shakes the whole castle, a loud crack followed by what can only be described as destruction, somewhere, something broke and crumbled with a shake and a boom. An eery silence follows, Rai already vanished, Yasuo to his feet and surveying everyone worriedly. "Is everyone here?" He asks, some of the other family slack jawed and wide eyed in confusion. Virgil nervously has his ears covered, ducking from whatever it was with his eyes screwed shut, Cyrus with an arm around his shoulders and an anxious look to Adneil. "Where did that come from?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:19 pm

Arch stands up from the table and tells everyone its okay and to stay calm. Yasuo darling, mind keeping the little ones here. Would the wedding party join me? It seems your final wedding present is finally ready." Questionably Adneil joins his father along side his husbands. The scent of burning wood growing as Arch leads them to the dragons bedroom.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:32 pm

Virgil is reluctant to go forward with them, breathing anxiously and clutching at Adneil's hand desperately. Cyrus coos at him soothingly, "it's okay, baby, if Arch ain't worried I am sure it's fine. Aye?" He directs the question to Arch himself, frowning worriedly. A hole has been blown through their ceiling, shards of wood and stone scattered from a centerpoint of their bed. Dust is covering everything from the wreck, smoke curling from the fragments, the scent of singed fur from their bedding wafting to them. Something bright moves in one nestled space of the bed, followed by a strange noise. It is Cy's expression who changes first, his eyes glowing momentarily in the way they do when he interacts with their dragon children, intaking a sharp breath. "The egg...?" He asks hopefully, always optimistically awaiting it, even now. "Did it...?" Virgil hangs in the doorway uncertainly, brows furrowed in confusion. "What egg?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:51 pm

Adneil grabs Virgil and hugs him tight. "My sister had a few lil ones of er own stowed away et seemt. When Tag showed up he had two othars wiff him that were un hatched! One was Bas who joint us when Hisoka did! Et seems et was ment te be V!" He takes Virgil and scoots closer. Arch does his thing and the hole is patched before anyone can even notice.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:03 pm

He catches a quick sight of his husband momentarily, the sky an angry black through the hole as he stands on the roof containing the large looming storm cloud. Cyrus already approached the bed while Adneil was speaking to V, his face dropping from anticipatory excitement to... confusion. He cocks his head, eyebrows furrowing and a frown coming back to his face as he gazes down at something. "That.... What is it?!" He asks a little too loudly, gaze searching for Arch for answers. "Are ya sure it's a dragon? It don't even look like a lizard!" His outburst is met with a strange sound from the new hatchling, a shriek and a crackle, an arc of electricity that reaches out to slam Cyrus straight to the floor with no time to make a sound.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:12 pm

Arch hops down and touches Cyrus as Adneil also leaps to him. The redhead catching his breath on the floor completely fine once the old man touches him. Adneil scoops him in a embrace as he turns to see what hatched. Thankfully everyone currently in the room is made of a bit sturner stuff them the average human.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:28 pm

Cyrus was okay, just winded and probably a little bruised. He rubs at his head though it is fine now, Virgil moved fom the doorway finally in concern, a hand resting on Addy's arm as he looks Cy over.

The baby is equine in shape, mimicking one as it attempts to stand on four spindly legs much like a horse or a deer first born. It's smaller and more slender than a horse, but larger than a deer, yellow in color with creamy stripes and a large, fluffy mane of fur that travels down its spine to its tail. The tail is whip-long, odd for an equine, ending in a tuft of fur that matches. It does have scales, covering its flanks and parts of its face and legs, the entirety of its tail, shining sunrise yellows in the light with hints of subtle blue, It fails to stand on the cushiony bed, flopping over and rolling with a bleating sound, four legs straight in the air. It has hooves too, it seems, cloven with tufts of that same cream color at the ankles. Flipping back over, it gives a shake of its head, regarding their approach with wide, electric blue eyes. It opens its mouth then, grinning in fear with teeth that belong in the mouth of a dragon, horrifying in something supposedly shaped like prey.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:43 pm

"Oi ets a dragon alrigh! Adniel says with a chuckle. V why not give a go hmm? Seems ets not connected te Cy like te others are an well ur the only other drago ma besides me.!" Arch nods. "The legends from my husbands homelands tell of a dragon type called the orochi kirin." A equine esque framed dragon that is usually along the lightning variety as you have noticed."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:58 pm

Virgil seems weary of it, watching the kirin carefully in case it bites. "Me? I haven't really had any dragons like the two of you though. I'm a cat... thing, anyways." Cyrus seems a bit sheepish now, patting Adneil to put him down. "Think I just startled it. Her? Him? Well someone's gonna hafta get close." The redhead faces the new baby, calmer and quieter. "Sorry, little one. I don't know me own tone sometimes." The kirin eyes him, tail lashing behind it. With a flash of light that startles Adneil's two boys, Raiden is suddenly by arch's side. The energy of his appearance briinging static into the air, the smell of electricity and petrichor filling the room quickly. Eyes still blazing red, he tilts his head toward his husband almost like an animal, silently questioning.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:15 pm

Arch pats his husbands cheek. And explains that the egg hatched. Raiden well aware of it as its been around for a long time now. Then he goes on to explain that its a kirin, a creature raiden would be familiar with. As Arch catches his husband up on the occourance. Adneil approaches the little opny carefully. Reaching into his beard he pulls out a piece of jerky he was saveing for later. He slowly offers it to the foal who he tries to help up and stabilize once he gets its trust.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:45 pm

Raiden looks to the little kirin with a slow blink after the explanation, face softening as he nods. It shows its teeth as Addy grows closer, making a strange sound that mixes the nervousness of a nicker from a horse ending with an unearthly growl. Its ears, oversized and obviously in need of growing into, lift slowly as it smells food. It doesn't seem too keen on accepting it, scooting clumsily backwards with a tangle of skinny limbs and hooves. It bleats mournfully if Adneil attempts to touch it, lashing with already sharp hooves, flailing as electricity begins to crackle along its body causing the fur to stand on end. Raiden frowns as he watches, a sound huffing through his nose that can only be described as dog-like. His deep voice is a quiet murmur as he tries to get Addy's attention, "Talk like you?" Is his helpful advice, "Dragon Adneil. Not this Adneil." Dark brows come together as he searches for what he means. "No words." He points to his mouth to indicate, "J-just, uhm... body?"

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:28 pm

Peeking back over his shoulder and giving a nod Adneil does just that. Leaning back softly and getting comfortable and relaxed. "We been waiting a long time for you little one." He murmurs in dragon to it cooingly. The food still outstretched in offering. Placed on the ground in front of the little one. "Take your time, all is alright."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:08 pm

The dragon-speak causes it to tilt its head, curious. It seems to be watching body language more than actually comprehending, more animal at the moment than not. They glance at the others, weary, of Arch in particular. Its eyes linger on Raiden, making a sort of questioning whinny in the back of its throat. The kirin scents the air towards him, tail flicking slightly as it makes another sound, this one more excited, all but ignoring Adneil. Raiden tilts his own head back at it, staring unblinkingly but not unkindly. Cy chuckles softly, a feat for him, "Sorry, Addy, think it may have chose. Electric fer electric, right? Makes sense ta me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:12 pm

Well whats holdin ye up then ma! Ets alright! Yeah makes sense te me too. I mena were all paired up ere iffin ye havnt noticed. Scooting away arch gives the pice of jerky to Raiden. "Whell?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next