Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter boiz

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banter boiz Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:23 pm

A few days have gone by since last Adenil and Virgil spoke. The giant thinking it best to give him some space. The castle quiet again in the late evening. Leaving from the storage larder under the kitchen he brings a kask of his draught. He knocks on the door to Virgil's chamber timidly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Banter boiz Empty Re: Banter boiz

Post by October Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:25 pm

V hasn't been seen as often as usual, hidden away to presumably do some serious thinking. He answers the door after a few moments, arms crossed uncomfortably and eyes averted until he realizes who it is. "Oh uhm... hi." He glances at the large cask, white eyebrow raising. "What is that?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:47 pm

"Ets time fer ye te stop thunkin on yer own. Come, gotta lil special spot id like te take ye. Thas?" He pats the wooden barrel. Some thunking juice o carse. Made et meself couple o centuries back." The giants tone is one of seriousnes fer once. Its soft and gentle as he speaks. His deep bass tone calming as he speaks. He reaches his hand out for Virgils. "I miss ye, ye know..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:23 pm

Virgil reaches for his hand back shyly, taking it almost hesitantly in his own. "...Sorry... I don't mean to be like that. It's just a lot to think about." He admits softly, then snorts. "Want me drunk. Is that the suggestion? I keep telling you, you are just as bad as your husband sometimes."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:10 pm

He smiles down pleasantly. "Its fer casual drinkin an to help the nerves. Wha happens after is upta ye. Taking the thin man outside Adniel takes a moment to breath in the chill evening fall air. The harvest moon combating the falling sun at the horizon. They walk through the garden a bit and come to a wall. Takign V in one arm over his shoulder the giant takes a leap onto the roof. Landing with a softwer then possible thud. Their view is one that looks over part of the forest leading down to the jagged shoreline. The evening light dancing on the water changing it to a kaleidoscope of orange and greenish blue. Warm wind buffeting their long hair as he sets the keg down as well as himself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:24 pm

Virgil follows along silently, studying the flora of the garden with almost fascination, something he does each time as if he can never get used to the view. He is no longer silent, however, as he is scooped up without warning. Yelping in surprise, he fails until they are safely where they land. On his feet again, he gives Adneil a look, huffing. "At least tell someone when you decide to do that." Arms crossed, V turns to admire the view, his wavy white hair catching enough of the light to reveal its blonde tint. It's tied up in a semi-high ponytail today, a few pieces framing his pale face. Sitting next to Adneil, he pulls his knees up to hug them, making himself small. "So... Did you bring cups?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:26 pm

After he sets down his boyfriend. "Ye know there once was a time people liked bein swept off their feet eh?" He says playfully. Reaching in his pocket he brings out three cups. Basically Fancy barrels themselves due to their stature. "Ye know... I love ye an all, an I know ive dumped a whole load on ye in the pas... But, i do worry sometimes. I give ye some space cuz u got a ton to wade throguh... An i do wonder sometimes ifin ets jus me pushin et onte ye. I hope i dun come off makin ye feel tha way, but... Well et jus seems like ets always me comin te ye for comfort stead of the other way roun... Jus, thas es what im hopein et es isnt et? Ets alrieh fer ye te come te us and me te be part o us moar. As i said, i been worried..." He lets out a lil chuckle to himself. "Lil Wispy too." Adneils been keeping the lil girl occupied to give Virgil his space then last few days.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:38 pm

Virgil offers to take a cup, biting his lower lip as he listens. Staring at this outstretched fingers for a time, it seems he won't meet Addy's gaze. "....I am afraid." It is almost a whisper, sighing as he takes the handle of said cup and holds it closer. "If we... if we got--- If we did what you asked, everything will change again. And then there is Cyrus. Will it really change for the better? Would I be ruining things again?" Something seems to dawn on him after he stumbles over his thoughts. "Why do you have another cup?" His eyes narrow slightly at it, glancing suspiciously from where they entered.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:48 pm

The giant leans back. One leg propped up and other stretched out. He stares straight up at the sky. Some of the stronger stars starting to faintly show sitting upon their perches. He lets out a sigh with a smile. "Suppose bein afraid means ets serious. Yer smitten fer meh...i seem te have tha effect... Alas... The fact yer worried means ets all the more worth fightin fer huh. Fear is excitements brothar after all... Im glad ye have somthin yer lookin forward te again finally. All the more, im glad ets us yer gettin te have these feelins about." He slowly looks to Virgil as he speaks. His multi colored eyes meeting his lovers blue ones. He looks to the cup as its mentioned. "Cy an I asked Art te come roun fer a visit and do us a favor. Hes watchin he othar lil ones so we can talk. Hes part o thas too an ets about time he has the right to a word, es been very patient, an i think es the only one in the whole castle worried more then ye are bout thas. Es got emotional a few times over things. Sicked emself too once. Look... I know where uer comin from, ye dun let me forget tha he gets pushy an carried away. Ill be ere wehn ye need, thas the good en all thas. Ets us three. We can work throguh this. Es still all spunk, but es been tempered over the years with everything an the family. Im glad ive seem te help em a lot wiff et too. Whatcha think? Ill give em the word when yer ready."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:35 am

Virgil heaves a sigh after a long moment of silence once Adneil is finished, gesturing to the cask for him to pour a drink. His voice is merely a mumble as he waits, "...I know... We may not have seen each other for decades but he is still Cyrus. He may react with less... anger now but he has never changed since we were kids. There isn't anybody I know more than I know him..." Trailing off, he grows quiet to look up at the same stars. He will accept his drink when the time comes, uttering a tiny 'thank you' before sipping at it. Finding it acceptable, he takes a long draught, shaking his head when he is finished to rid of the burn or to shake his thoughts off, it is hard to tell. "...Ready as I will ever be, I guess." Anxiety laces his words as he glances again to where Cy may appear at any moment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:23 pm

The giant gives Virgil a hug and scoots so the pale man is nooked beside him under his arm. "Lets just snuggle fer a min. Ill help ye calm." After a bit once there ready Adenil gives his husband a quick mental "ready fer ye."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:37 pm

Virgil tucks himself comfortably into the warmth of him, staring up at the sky for a while. Occasionally he drinks from his cup, followed by a sigh that can only be anxiety. Cyrus shows up quietly, surprising for him, though he has one of his bright, trademark grins on face when he sees them. "Happy birthday, Virg!" He chirps out happily, Virgil glancing to him and then away with a shy, nervous nod. "Yeah... I forgot..." Is his response, looking at the liquid in his cup instead. The other redhead comes to sit down near them, keeping a polite distance from his brother. He brings one leg up to grab his knee as he sits, smiling, though Addy knows him well enough to see some tension in his body. Peering up at the giant, Virgil gives him a small nod. "Do you mind giving us a minute? If I have to do this."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:39 pm

Looking back and forth between the two. "Sorreh to pit ye both throguh thas. Know i love ye both an i appreciate et. Thoguh mostly not fer me i do realize most o thas es fer my doin an i see et. Thank yeas. Ill be dewn en the glade." He gets up and pecks em both. Soon hopping down onto the scenery before them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:52 pm

He leaves them to their awkward silence, Cy giving him that same smile taunt with anxiety momentarily. Adneil will surprisingly find Tadhgan, the young dragon farther off in a copse of trees. He is rubbing one of his antler-like horns on a very large tree, itching it not much unlike a deer would in his place. He peers up as the older dragon approaches, reptilian eyelids blinking before his regular ones. "Oh. Hello. Out for a stroll?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:37 pm

Not that much suprized as the field and beach area are usually occupied by a few of his clutch. "Oh ey Tag." The dragon sighs. "Yeah tryin te enjoy the evnin, dun get oft te just be alone these days ye know? How ye been huh? Ets been a minute since we got te have a jaw tegether. Ows tings goin with lil Bas? Et jus me or somfin feel a bit... Off tengiht. May jus be me nearves."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:48 pm

His yellow eyes shift to where Adneil came from and back. "Would you like me to relieve you of my presence then? I am sure you are right, you don't get much time to yourself with all the children..." Pausing, he shakes some leaves from his horns, hard to tell if they were trapped or were growing out of the bone itself. "And your new lover." He adds, before continuing. "He is well. Mostly spending his time with his best friend as you can assume, rather than me. Hard to separate them." Lifting his head, the brown dragon gives the air a sniff. "I do not smell anything amiss. Just your two. Are they all right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:56 pm

He shrugs and shakes his head and his hands. "Oh no no. Ye were ear farst lil guy im noot bothard at all. As fer me two. Eh they got a few axes te grind and some things the two of em need te finnish, lil histroy and bumps between the two. Ve es comin roun tho, just timid tha one, been throguh more then most and ets left ets mark. Eh im sure Bas will come roun. Da an es lil ones have a bit more of a connection te us then can be explained et seems."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:10 pm

"Aye, I remember seeing his state briefly when he arrived." He doesn't inquire further, Addy unsure if he even knows or cares what happened to V in the first place. "He seems to be doing fine in your company now." It's obviously teasing, Tadhg making himself comfortable beneath the roots of the large oak he was wearing away the bark of prior. "Your Cyrus is a jovial sort. Mischievous but true. I can't imagine the pale one will be that upset for long at him? I assume you want both your lovers to get along?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:40 pm

"ai, i do. Et would make tings easier. As of nee i kindah haveta pick n choose who te spend me tkme with an ets noot too fun. Hooz tings goin fer ue on the same prospect eh? Any luck yet boyo?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:50 pm

The sigh that escape him makes it obvious what he is about to say next. "I wonder if I should give up. I spoke to your Cyrus about my prospects and he has made it known Andrè is a shy sort and not very trusting. And he seems very morose sometimes when no one is looking." He appears to be thinking a moment, flicking a stray acorn with the tip of his tail into the tree across from him. "And I am afraid I don't understand this realm very much... Still. I suppose I come off too strange for his tastes. One cannot be as lucky as you, I am afraid."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:08 pm

Ave ye even tried or ye givn up befer even tryin!? Andre as jus as much te wark through as everyone else. I just suggest gettin te know em befer makin a move es all. I take et where ur from these things are more primal an less leg wark so te speak eh? Trus me with the wierd shite round these parts andre es probibly te tamer of te sorts. Anyway. Jus find stuff ye like an some stuff en thas realm, figure yerself out and things ye like doin. Ten fine someone who like the same. Ets all boit spendin yer life with ur best friend ere make a bond ten make a family. Take yer time. There plunty o et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:34 pm

"I would not say primal all the time. It varies and is up to the individual fae. They are just as wide and diverse as any other." Continuing, the tip of his tail twitches now and again thoughtfully, like a cat. "Cyrus said he was not trying to dissuade me but he believed we are very different. I would consider him fae so I do not see how aside his upbringing. Should it really make a difference?" Adneil pictures Andrè, a man of few words, shy and humble, enjoying country music and cars and food compared to the dragon before him. Tadhg is tall and completely elven in appearance when outside his regular form, very much an outsider with often a misunderstanding of all things mortal and little interest in it besides.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:47 pm

The giant pinches the rige of his nose and lets out a sigh. "Tag, look ets as ye say. Et es gonna be difficult, thas realm is far different from the one ye came from. But ets gonna take some time. Ue gotta learn, adapt. Yer gonna have to find the earth you, an make im fit en te the world aroun ye iffin ye wanna be. Jus like iffin i went te yer ol realm id have te take some time te fine the me tha works there... Specialy ifin im thinkin bout assimilatein and havein lil ones. Long story short ye gotta fin yerself bwfer ye can fin someon ere. Ye gotta find compatability in persona above all other things. An whatcha got is lil to no resource of the worl aroun ye te make tha persona yet. Once ye fine yerself. Then im sure ye will fine tha one fer ye an ye will never be appier. Iffin ye fine andre es a match once ye fine yerself im sure theres gonna be time. Who knows where they years will brin us.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:47 pm

His eyes narrow in irritation, voice tightening but nothing else. "Fine. I hear you." Lowering his head, he rests his chin on the ground as if sulking. "I will leave well enough alone. You have the experience, after all." The older dragonling says no more, now more or less brooding like the teen he is as he curls his tail around himself. It occurs to Addy he must be going to sleep out here which is not out of character.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:12 pm

"Alrigh ill leave ye be, i didnt mean te sound a badger after all. Im rootin fer ye big guy." With that addy goes about his way. Hoppin on and kickin rock into the water till he comes to a bolder and sits looking over the water till hes summoned.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next