Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter boiz

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banter boiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Banter boiz

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:23 pm

And summoned he will be, it taking a little less time than he expected. They both are where he left them, Cy leaning back on his hands with both legs outstretched in front of him, his cup off to his side and empty. Virgil has procured a coat from somewhere, Addy recognizing it as one of Cy's draped over his shoulders to shield from the autumn chill setting in. As he gets closer it isn't a shock that they both look as though they were crying at some point, however, what is a little shocking is V seated next to his brother for once. "Oi! You!" His redheaded husband points an accusatory finger at him as he approaches. "Yer in trouble!" Virgil looks between the two of them, confused.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:30 pm

"Oh? Well glad im used te et sence thas all tha I had in me life since ye came aboot ye scallywag o mine!" Tha giant declares. The weight of the three giant men in one place of the roof causing even the sturdy structure to cry out subtley." He has a playful toothy grin on his face till he sees the two, his expression also melting to one of happy relief. He looks to his husband "an?! Whatcha on aboot?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:37 pm

Cy barely lets him finish, practically yelling over him. "Ya didn't give someone a proper proposal at all! It's fine fer me but I think we both know someone here deserves better than that, ya old lizard! Glad he didn't say yes ta ya!" Virgil at his side turns red, blue eyes staring down at his lap as he mutters something that can't be heard over the other man's shouting. Cyrus takes little note of this, crossing his arms over his chest and giving Addy a look as if waiting for him to explain himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:33 am

"Well ow bout think tha I jus wanted te make sure e was alrigh wiff et instead o forcein meself onte em like someone i know woul doo new eh?" He sneers throguh a toothy grin. "New propose te the darlin an lets get on wiff et cuz ets not jus me atha needs te pop the question!" He picks Cy up by the shoulders and spins him around in the air, ploping him down faceing Virgil.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:03 pm

Cyrus crosses his arms stubbornly in front of V as the other man turns an even darker shade of red, a stark contrast to the rest of his milky skin and white hair. "I already did. Beat ya to it...." With a slightly embarrassed grin, he scratches his head. "Though I wasn't really expectin' to and didn't have anythin' to give him. Sorry about that, Virg." Virgil's only response is to cover his face with his hands and groan softly. "Anyways! Fer yer information I think he will tell ya I didn't throw myself at 'im. But you were expectin' ta propose and I haven't seen hide nor hair of a ring or anythin' is my point!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:56 pm

"Well, i though we wre gonna do te same as ye and I eh? The ring thing was fer da wasnt et? I only been te the one weddin. How boot thas whay duncha show an ol dragon how ets doen n gimme a han? Whats a weddin sposed te be like then?!" Besides a nice lil tattoo would look good agains that pretty pale skin anywho!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:24 pm

"Well..." Cyrus grins at Virgil cheekily, a trace of affection in his green eyes as he reaches out and brushes some of the hair out of the albinofiance tenderly. "Rings don't make a difference. I just thought someone so beautiful deserves somethin' pretty, aye? I think jewels would suit you..." V continues to stare at his lap shyly as Cy continues, his tone turning flirty. "Maybe jewels accompanied by nothin' else." That causes Virgil to shove him, away sighing out a huff as he looks to Adniel for help. Those mischievous green eyes peer up at Adneil too, waiting for him to agree with his husband rather than his fiancè.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:35 pm

The giant gets a glimmer in his eye as well. "Naw maby not jewels. Those look good on ye my lil freckle." He picks him back up and snuggles into him. "but... Whatcha think bout pearls?" He playfully pears down at V with a wink.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:47 pm

Virgil glares up at the giant, still red at the tips of his ears. "Don't you both gang up on me or I am leaving." He complains with a surly expression, crossing his arms over his thin chest. Cy moves into the snuggles like a cat seeking attention, warm and lively in his arms. "Virg is just bein' humble. He ever tell ya that our ma was a high fashion model? Takes right after her." He is practically gushing, as if he has been holding himself back on this subject for a while. "I am serious. If I thought you were pretty before, ya look like what people paint portraits of now. When ya first changed I feel like I couldn't even breathe when ya were in front of me." Looking to Addy, that trademark grin of his returns. "Different kind of beauty than Addy. He is still king of his own category."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:44 pm

"oh es a beaut fer sure, specialy with that lil bit o flare from meself though... Yer quite the slab o meat new too tha ye filled out ye know!" Looking innocent. Oh no, no ganging up here. I promise! Theres plunty o tiem fer tha later." He peers out to the trees down by the water. "How bout we all fine somewhere more comfortable eh? My loves?! Oooh feels nice te say tha!! He scoops V up to swinging them both aroun in a hug.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:42 am

Cy just chuckles and shakes his head, never believing he is more than average. Virgil, on the other hand, makes a strangled gasp at suddenly being picked up, flailing. He gives Adneil a look that could kill afterwards while Cyrus just laughs happily. "It's just exciting, Virg! Lighten up! Let's go~ Oh but whattabout the booze?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:55 am

Setting them both down. Hew bout Virges room eh, keeps us away from the kids. Nice n dark an alone~ bring the booze iffin ye wan silly. I just wanna sit chat n cuddlez you two! Shoul we bring some snaks or any movies or anythin?! Whatcha think V?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:08 pm

Cy doesn't need to be told twice, handing V the cups and then hoisting up the keg himself with a grunt. "Sounds good to me! What kind of movie?" Virgil seems unsure, mostly about the prospect of the movie and glances between the two. Having been confined for so long, his knowledge of pop culture is limited. "...I guess...?" "Well maybe you can think about what we should chat about then, Virg. We can continue about how pretty you are if ya want!" The redhead chirps out happily, winking at the smaller man who rolls his eyes. "Lead the way, Addy!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm

Looking down to Virgil. Would you want me te carry ye down then or ye wan me to catch ye? Doing whatever the trio decides eventually they all meet up at Virgils room Addy leaves for but a moment arriving with a bunch of B horror movies from over the last few decades. As well as some godzilla movies, old and new. "Netflix and chill loves?" He says with a grin as he arrives.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Virgil appreciates being asked this time, fine with being carried as long as he is warned. His room is just as messy as usual, if not moreso since it had to be upgraded and rearranged to accommodate his new size. When Adneil returns he finds the two sitting close enough that their knees touch on the bed, a first in a long time since Virgil arrived, Cyrus with a drink in each hand. He offers one of the drinks out to Adneil with a wide grin at the question. Virgil, however, once again has no idea what that implies though he has figured out what Netflix is specifically a while back as he stares blankly and sips his own cup. Cyrus breaks the silence first, "Or we could just skip the Netflix all together, o' course. We do that frequently, eh, Addy?" He is joking, at least about the former half. "What we in the mood fer?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Adneil rushes over dumping the contents of his arms before the two. Unphased by the messy floor. Snacks and movies abound before them. "lets let Virg pick! I even brought the turtles iffn ye wan!" He takes his time excitedly going over all the the movies and the monsters in each. He speaks almost with a child-like vigor. Clearly excited for the circumstance of having both his mates getting along and with him finally.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:24 pm

V picks something of the b movie variety, not quite as stupid as what Cy usually goes for, but he enjoys horror movies in particular. "Is that what the ninja turtles look like now?" He asks, incredulous, as he picks up the newest movie with Meghan Fox and hands over his choice in the other hand. "Yeah." Cyrus chuckles out, "Look a bit like a horror movie themselves but not nearly as bad as the funny old costumes." V merely wrinkles his nose and tosses it back down in the pile. "They ain't so bad. We can watch 'em some time and maybe not pay attention." He is not subtle in the slightest, raising red eyebrows as the albino scoffs.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:41 pm

They eventually settle on a godzilla movie. Virgil and Adneil being more about the movies. As Virgil combats Cy' constant accaustations tward him. Virgil setting between the two men. Patt he way throguh the movie Virgil notices Adenils hand slowly petting his leg. His pinky rubbing the tip of his cock just the right way as his hand moves rythmaticly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:56 pm

Cyrus will quiet down his advances on Virgil, leaning on Adneil and lounging comfortably as he watches. He gets very into movies and is pretty quiet besides the occasional louder-than-he-means excited comment. Virgil shifts as this happens, white brows furrowing and making the smallest of gasps that can't be heard by anyone but Adneil. The man grows a bit red, starting at the tips of ears as Cy has no clue. Seeing as how this doesn't cease, blue eyes turn to peer up at the giant half annoyed, half questioning with a frown tugging on his pink lips.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:28 pm

Adniel coos into virgils mind. "Oh come new, relax love. Ets been a while since i got te caress ye an make ye feel goot. Besides i know our Cy been itchin a lifetime fer ye." Subtley the giants hand slips into virgils pants. He sloly moves his hand along Virgils shaft as his pinky finds Virgils warm hole.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:38 pm

Luckily Arch makes up with Midnight just fine that night though the Spirit claims to not feel quite right and retires soon afterwards. With Arch's newfound power there are a few things around the castle that are way more obvious to him than they were before. Specifically he feels often two presences around his husbands, mainly Yasuo, familiar and seemingly harmless. The others more have to do with relationships around the home, it glaringly obvious that his good friend Sean for instances has a huge crush on Midnight. The other is that, maybe unsurprisingly, Sol has a thing for Belial (that the younger Spirit seems to have luckily no awareness of.)
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banter boiz - Page 2 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:23 pm

It dosnt take anyone thats around the old man much to sense something is off about him. Being more quiet then usual, often caugh stareing at everyone with almost a longing and relieved look. Taking things slower then usual. One thing of notice is he has been found getting overcome with emotion every time he has a cup of tea... Also when Yasuo or Raiden walk away from him a sadened and happy look seems to pass over him. Eventually he goes up to midnights door and knocks once more.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:42 pm

His boys are obviously concerned and do inquire about it, Arch finding Yasuo more focused on him and Raiden attached to his side. They won't press the matter but seem concerned all the same. Sean at some point approached Arch to ask about Midnight, worried, as he hasn't been seen by anyone for days leading up to this. "Ah!" Comes the soft reply from the knock, something thudding like it hit the ground, muffled by the door. "Just a moment!" It sounds like Midnight but the tone is all wrong, something deeply off about from what Arch has grown accustomed to all these years.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:15 pm

Arch waits patently at the door. Witing for it to open. Looking just as morose about seeing Midnight as well. Once the spirit opens the door. "Love of mine! Ive missed you? Are you alright?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 pm

Midnight looks a bit mussed, unlike the spirit, his hair sticking up slightly in places. A genuine smile comes over his features, Arch only met with the expression a handful of times from him. The smile is creepy, uncanny valley, stretched maybe a tidbit too wide and all teeth. The expression of his eyes following suit is hard to make out, the pitiless black unable to emote visibly causing them to seem dead and void. "Hello!" His tone is... bright? It feels very strange. "I missed you as well." He admits, bobbing his head while smoothing a lock of his hair down, almost self consciously. "I am fine. I have just had some time to adjust."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next