Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter boiz

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banter boiz - Page 3 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:55 pm

Arch smiles back. Good to see your not as worn anymore. Im sad our fun time ended up the way it did, thoguh I hope you are open to feeling again my love, I promise there will be a lot of good moments for you to cherish. Thoguh you dont have to force yourself for me if this isnt what you want l love you for you darling. Always have and will my one eon. He reaches down and pats the old spirit. Its been lifetimes since you took this form for me. I forgot how much i missed it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Banter boiz - Page 3 Empty Re: Banter boiz

Post by October Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:22 pm

Arch doesn't so much as finish his sentence and arms fling themselves around his neck to pull him down to his 5'2" height. He is promptly captured in a kiss before he can react, Midi pulling away after to smile up at him as he releases his hold. "I love you." Is all he says in response, standing close enough to almost touch.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:12 am

Arch melts into the embrace, letting it hang on him for what seems like forever. A pleasent smile on his face. Eventually leaning back still holding the short spirit. "I love you too." He coos down. "And waht of our little Stygian? How has he been taking to the new development? I fret to see how the older of our... Your children are going to take to it." The old man has a slight mischifous giggle to himself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:45 am

"He's confused though I tried to explain. He doesn't seem to want to be near me while he tries to understand." He sounds a tad depressed at this, eyes flicking away and then back to Arch's face before he smiles again at the laugh. "I think we will only have a problem with my Chronos. He has never quite given you the chance. I suppose Nyx will merely be interested and excited for me, Shadow may be hesitant at first but he will come around and as for Erebos..." He trails off at his oldest, Arch meeting the eccentric man in his realm only once or twice in the past few years. "It is hard saying but he doesn't often get too bothered by these things. Should we visit again?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:49 pm

"i may be able to explain it to the lil one a but easier. Give him time, your still his mumma so im sure he will come around. As for the others, i wouldnt mind taking a visit soon i suppose? Now or in a bit when its not sudden?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:05 pm

The Spirit tilts his head, thoughtful, eyes drifting elsewhere with a far off gaze he sometimes gets when he is considering something intuitively. "No." He shakes his head, smile coming back. "I think not yet. There is a need here at the moment. Soon, however." Gesturing to nothing in particular, he continues. "Do you feel it? It is important." There is something Arch is unaware of, a gnawing in his gut and in the back of his mind that is just itching to be found out. It isn't terrible, but anticipatory, like a breath being held in that hangs in the castle.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:41 pm

Even with all the sudden inheritance of his full power the only thing Arch is whim to as is everyone is future sight. Indeed he feels the sensation that midnight is telling him about. Every rebirth isnt just a telling of the same story, its why the old man keeps doing it. Every iteration is different with different outcomes. Like a dateing sim. New to him this time are his husbands and his children from them, and them being what they are, just may mix things up a bit this time. "I feel it, its like its just waiting for the right trigger, any idea what it is love?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:14 pm

He pauses to consider it once more, "I am not sure..." White brows furrow. "It almost feels as if there is some overlap..." trailing off, he turns just as a dark figure approaches followed by the pleasant scent of rain. "Oh. Hello, Raiden." Rai has been shoved up Arch's butt, stopping near him and nodding shyly toward Midnight. "H-hello." The halfbreed manages in his near whispering voice. Midi gives him a slightly more inviting smile which has Rai frowning just at its unfamiliarity.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:40 pm

"Why hello darling! Ive just come to check on Midnight as we haven't seen them in a few nights." He watches and observes the interaction between the two. Reaching our for Raidens hand. "Dont worry, ill fill you in on something in a bit. Turning back to Midnight. "How bout we all see whats for dinner shal we, Midnight we can continue the conversation along the way.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:56 pm

Raiden glances between the two as well, cool fingers slipping between Arch's, his scarred hands rough but pleasant. "Interrupting?" He rumbles out worriedly, Midnight shakes his head and answers reassuringly. "No, dear Raiden." He takes up Arch's other side, heading toward the kitchen. A blush comes over Raiden's pale features at the pet name, averting his gaze to anywhere but at the Spirit. The smell of dinner wafts towards them as they grow closer, the sounds of cooking soon following. As they enter, the usual sight of Yasuo's backside as he preps at the counter welcomes them. "Hello, my darlings. Midnight." He greets immediately, not even turning too see them enter. Raiden pulls away from Arch to stand near Yasuo instead, who looks to his brother with an affectionate smile. "I see you found him." Raiden gives a little nod, Yasuo smoothing a piece of his hair out of his face for him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:35 pm

Pausing a moment to stare at his husbands butt. "Hello love, just came to stretch our legs for a bit. He heads to take a seat on one of the stools down the way of the same bar that Yasuo is working at. Arch sits with Midnight beside him and quiety watches the man cook. "So what are we cooking tonight Yasuo darling? It smells divine as usual. "

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:47 pm

"Oden." Yasuo answers simply, watching Arch make his way to the stool closely and then turning away once he is seated. "It is a bit early in the season for it but... Here, Rai, try this." He doesn't finish his explanation, offering a tidbit of food between his thumb and index finger out to Raiden. Rai pauses, studying the morsel before taking it carefully between his lips and chewing carefully. Chuckling, Yasuo goes back to cutting vegetables. "Everyone was worried about you, Midnight-san. Are you doing okay?" Midnight has his hands in his lap quietly seated next to Arch, merely observing. "Oh. Yes I am fine. I appreciate all the concern for my wellbeing."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:03 am

"Sounds and smells divine per usual love. Its alright the season Im sure noone will mind a nice soup." He sits and watches his two husbands interacting. Arch has been a bit distant from them as of late. Almost like a child looking throguh the glass at a puppy they really want. But too afraid to actually interact with them in fear of disturbance. A smile on his face all the while thoguh. Just, living in the moment.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:52 am

Yasuo continues to busy himself, Raiden however turns slightly to lock eyes with Arch. He stares, something he does frequently whether he realizes it or not. Midnight is equally quiet at his side, though he looks between the two men staring at each other and almost seems a little amused. Eventually, he murmurs mainly for just Arch. "It is always very sweet how much he adores you, you know?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:38 am

"As I adore them!" He excitedly whispers back. To the spirit. He stands up fixing his vest and wanders back over to his two husbands. He pokes Yasuo on the shoulder to ger his attention. As the man turns around he grabs them both in a embrace. His hads ending up on both the mans bottoms. "Ive missed you he whispers as he kisses both their cheeks."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:06 am

Yasuo does turn, placing his knife down with a questioning look on his face. He smiles as he receives the hug and kiss, hand coming up to rest on Arch's cheek in return and place a kiss on his forehead before he can pull away. Raiden's cheek has a bit of stubble which is par for the course for him, leaning expectantly into his arms as if seeking more attention. His boys don't question it, Yasuo murmuring happily. "Miss you too. Did you want to do something together after breakfast?" His other husband makes a grumbling sound rather than speaking, which seems like an agreement from what Arch knows about him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:44 pm

Arch playfully banters back after nuzzlesinginto Raiden back. "Well thats depends now huh, what per chance is on the table?... You? Me? Hmm??" His eyebrows twitch playfully like the old mans does when hes being flirty. He releases them to talk to them better. "Well how bout that type of fun in a bit. Still want to do my rounds, as for Midnight. Him and I have been working on some therapy that he has needed. After some eons of existence everything kind of becomes numb and dull. It seems ive struck a chord and got him out of his funk, thoguh hes getting used to himself again so to speak alright?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:53 pm

Raiden watches the exchange closely, eyes flicking back and forth between his two husbands as if he can't decide who to stare at more. Yasuo just shakes his head with that same smile, "Not entirely what I meant but there is always that. I thought maybe we could go for a walk or something. Well, come find us if you'd like to after. The kids will be in their classes and Hisoka with Sean for a time." Rai shakes his head, reaching and taking Arch's hand with an insistent expression. The blonde chuckles, "Okay, maybe come find me. Seems someone wants to go with you." He looks to Midnight still seated patiently and raises an eyebrow. "I see. I am glad that is all. Tell me a bit about it Midnight if you are comfortable?" Midnight gives a small nod, his smile back which has Yasuo's other eyebrow going up at that. "I would love to chat!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:09 pm

"Very well, we will leave you two to chat." Nodding with a smile at the two men and Yasuos reaction. Taking Raiden by hand Arch does what he said and begins to do a stroll to peak on all the children and the family. All the dragonlings and everyone all in turn. He holds onto Raidens arm firmly as if not ever wanting to let go. Almost in a manner the vapire demon would be clinging to him instead.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:21 pm

He leaves them to talk, Yasuo curious and amiable with Midnight unabashed and happy to interact. Raiden seems pleased by the clinging, hanging on right back and as quiet as always. They pass Andrè back from a long shift at work and looking weary, having just checked on Sol and Bel. He says his good mornings with a yawn and moves on, Arch getting the impression the man has a small schoolboy crush on him everytime he sees him lately. They pause in the garden, Rai distracted by checking on a flowering bush and admiring some of the fall leaves. Virgil is there this morning, reading silently on the bench designed for the giants and dragons. His presence causes Arch to stop as well, the albino only glancing up to acknowledge them and nothing more. That small amount of eye contact sends a spark through him. Whatever it is Midnight meant prior has something to do with him specifically he now realizes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:14 pm

Stopping to talk to andre a little about bartending he gives the young demon some tips when it comes to mixology. Walking away he gives a smile and a shake of his head to himself knowing full well how they boy thinks of him. As they meet Virgil Arch gives a gentle wave as he is noticed. A smile along suit. " They take their time as they walk through their little cove in the woods, especially the bench from a long time ago. Eventually they end up back at the kitchen for breakfast.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:28 pm

He is welcomed to the chatter of all the children at their usual seats, Yasuo serving the younger ones. Arch feels small hands grab at his pant leg as he enters, Raiden letting go of him finally to drift off to help his brother. Sean is talking to Midnight, a cup of tea clutched in his hand and a relieved look on his face. It quickly turns into a blush at the smile Midnight gives him at something he has said and the necromancer let's out a little cough of embarrassment about it. This catches Yasuo's attention who just wordlessly raises an eyebrow at Arch in the doorway as if gauging his opinion.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:10 pm

He enjoys the reaction, ita nice to see not only Midnight enjoying himself but the family around him also enjoying the changes. He turns his head down the little one that is undoubtedly the culprit of the pant tugging.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:22 pm

The biggest anomaly in each iteration he ever experienced stares him in the face, peering one good blue-gray up at him. "Papa..." Comes the tiny voice, barely heard over the din in the kitchen. Strangely this child has only ever shown up in this very specific reality, some he either doesn't exist or most he remains dead. Hisoka grips the fabric of his trousers in tight little fists, burying his face on his leg and rubbing it much like his mother nuzzles into people. His shock of white hair is sticking straight up in all directions in contrast to the smooth dark locks around it. Recently, his skin is also beginning to lose pigment in places, a tiny splotch already forming behind one ear.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:52 pm

"Hey there my little tikappu! Daddy missed you! How are we feeling today love?" He coos down to his youngest. He knows fully well the child is stuck in a state of decay and regeneration as well as all of the symptoms and pains that go along with it. "Here comon up!" The old man inquires patting his lap. Adneil from the other side of the table stands up! "Soap! Whell new I gots somfin te ask an tell of everyone. Da, can ye do Cy and I a favah?" Wouldt ja mind helpin us two goons tie the knot again te me Virgil?!" An would all ye be willin te help with et as well as te othar thing..." He gulps looking at his other wrist without the tatoo.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next