Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter boiz

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Banter boiz - Page 7 Empty Re: Banter boiz

Post by October Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:40 pm

Raiden takes a moment or two to process what they are implying, staring at the jerky confused. He looks up to meet the kirin's eyes again, its tail beginning to wag like a dog. It makes out an excited sound, trying to stand and staggering clumsily to trip and spill off the bed. The half breed is there before it hits the ground, catching it and then cradling it carefully with legs folded underneath. It accepts the jerky delicately, chewing while nuzzling into him in almost relief. Finally, he turns back to the other four while smoothing its mane with a scarred hand, his expression as if asking "now what?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:21 pm

Adenil just shrugs and gestures. "Same ting u do with any other baby ma? You elp em get settled and comfortable fer us. Well go infern te others everythings alrigh and whats up. Tag will probably wanna know asap. Da, ye mind takin care of the room n stuffs fer us?!" Arch nods. "Ill keep Raiden company with the new addition. Would you let my other husband know?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:45 pm

It isn't that Raiden doesn't know what to do, just that he assumed it wasn't exactly his child and his place. He smiles fondly down at it as it rests its head on him, closing its eyes until it's breathing is even in sleep. "Girl." He says simply, stepping closer to Arch so he can get a better look, the overpowering scent of him earlier calmed to normal with a hint of Yasuo's cinnamon musk. "Name?" He asks the others before they go, tilting his head. Cyrus glances at Adneil at the question, "Tadgh named Bast so I am assumin' we will let him pick again? We will tell Yasuo, sure he is worryin' sick."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:59 pm

"Yer raisin half te house already et seems.l ma. Were not dumpin er on yeah, just lettin her have some time to adjust, then well see how ets gonna go about wiff er of carse." When Cy talks to Adniel on the way out, he makes sure to lets the others know. "We thas wha I was thinkin already, tho im kindah fond of KiKki mesefl. Ets upta Tag tho honestly." With that they procede on to inform the others!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:09 pm

Raiden will stay with Arch, sitting cross-legged on the extremely large bed while holding the little kirin. Arch gets the impression a certain nosey someone escaped from the dinner downstairs and is spying somewhere in the room. On the way down, Virgil pipes up quietly, almost dryly. "He says the baby was a gift for us but seems more like it was a gift for his husband, if you ask me." Cyrus lets out a little chuckle, always finding V's sass amusing. "Nah. No one could've predicted that, babe, but yer a little right." Yasuo is waiting patiently, rubbing his temples with an exasperated expression because I am sure he realizes someone has disappeared. He looks up sharply as they come back in, "I assume everything is all right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:43 am

Arch motions like he does for his son to come over. "Easey, hes a little shy it seems. I know your there, so come on over." On the other side of the castle Adneil and his boys inform Yasuo and the children whats transpired. Ultimately coming down to the children asking all the questions. Even amongst the excitement Adneil pips up. "Seems quieter then I thought? Wheres Syl? As well as Tag, hes going to want to know of carse."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:26 pm

Syl pops out from behind something with a giggle, approaching Arch and bouncing with just barely contained excitement. "Papa! Papa!" He grabs at his hand, tugging on it expectantly. "What happened? What's that?" The kirin is comfortably sleeping in Raiden's arms, Arch's husband comfortable and content like that as he always with with children.

Yasuo lets out a sigh about Syl, "Oh I am sure he is already trying to find out what happened." He pauses thoughtfully, impressed. "A kirin? That's... That's really lucky." Art's daughter lets out another large coo, similar to the one at the wedding, waving small arms as Art holds her. "Well glad it was nothing that could ruin the party. That's pretty exciting instead, huh?" Tadgh left to go hang out into he garden where he usually is, retiring a bit early. He is not much if a party person.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:49 pm

Lil guys a cutie too, im sure es gonna fit righ in wiff the family, specially seems te be warmin up te ma ofcarse bein as gentle he es, on toppa the whole sparky thin. Adneil looks down to his two husbands, oi whatcha thinkin from ere huh? Finnish offt with tagh an then make this a nigh te remember or whatcha thinkin lovies. Ets our big night sooo?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:58 am

Cy's grin holds barely contained excitement, eyes dancing. "We will go tell 'im and then have a private party of our own, aye?" Virgil says nothing, though a blush creeps up his neck to reach his face, looking away at the implication. Yasuo smiles fondly at the three, his earlier tension dissipated. "Congragulations, again. Go have some fun. We will get the children to bed so don't worry."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:05 pm

With a smile and a nod the giant leads his darling duo off to the normal place where Tag hides in the center cloister of the castle. Picking fruit and berries along the way, happily playing about with Cy by throwing the tiny fruit at one another. Randomly feeding the oft one to Virgil as well as they go merrily along. Ultimately showing up at the dragons usual perching tree.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:47 pm

The brown dragon's coloration blends easily into the wood of the trees, actually curled up at the base of his favorite. He seems to be content like that, dozing, cracking a yellow reptilian eye to regard them as they approach. Lifting his head from his claws where he had his chin resting like a cat, his tone is curious. "I am assuming if you are coming to find me, that noise had to do with me. I am surprised you aren't still celebrating. Was it Bastion? Is he okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:23 pm

"dosnt take you long te dress down an relax new dun et lil guy." Adneil jests at thw dragon as they approach. "Thanks fer comin te the ceremony, i know et was an odd thin fer ye, new culture an all." Andywho. Naw wasnt nothin te do with Bas et seems... Thooooo well, seems ye and Bas have a new siblin an we wanted te give ye the news as soon as possible. Ma an Arch are tendein te wm while we came te get ye!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:38 pm

"It wasn't that different from the fae that choose to bind themselves together that way." He explains, glancing from Adneil, to Cyrus who grins and then Virgil who is quiet and standing farther behind. When the news sinks in, he is evading in a flash. "The other egg?!" He asks with breathless excitement, fidgeting in place as if to take off at any second, more his young age in that moment. "Thank you! Are they well? I should grab Bas!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:23 pm

"Eh, i dun think tha fer the best fer new, thas lil ones a bit shy et seems. An well i dunno if bas will even know whas goin on, but ets whatever ye think Tag!" Excitedly Adneil and the group head out to chase down the fun.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7