Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter boiz

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banter boiz - Page 5 Empty Re: Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:25 pm

Making a hruph face. "Mrokay. I know ets gonna be some gettin used te. Yer right. Lets get, ill stop bein a pout. Asiade im excited. I hopein this one ye like too!" He stands up with his arms still around cy whos clining like a koala on him. They head out to fid Virgil

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:44 pm

The redhead laughs pretty much the whole way, happily clinging along before slipping off and landing surprisingly light on his feet when they get there.... for a giant. There is a pretty good thump at his size that can't be helped irregardless, an 'oops' muttered out as a picture in a frame near him on the wall vibrates with the impact. Cy's arrivals aren't very subtle, Virgil more than likely already aware of them before they even knock on his bedroom.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:08 pm

Danil knocks on the door. Not that he really needs to but he still does it out of respect for Virgil. He waits with the now sprawled out on the floor tryign to get up Cyrus. "Yer a loveable goob ye know..." Adneil mumbles to his hisband as hes clamoring.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:19 pm

Virgil opens the door as if expecting them already, to no surprise. There is a shy smile on his face for Adneil before he turns his head and it fades, white brows furrowing at Cyrus dusting himself off. He doesn't ask, however, looking back to Adneil curiously. "What's up?" Cyrus cuts in, excited. "We wanted ta see yer beautiful face." Virgil just makes a grunting sound, unamused, but there is a slight pinkish tinge on his cheeks.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:03 am

"hes noot wrong!" Adniel says bending down and pecking the pink cheek. Virgil is a lot taller now but Addy still has a large gap on the two as they only come up to his chest. Mind iffin we come in a jaw a bit. We got somethin important fous tree to talk aboot and cy an I had some iderrz we wanted te hitcha wiff."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:00 am

They aren't very big men, certainly not Virgil anyways. He could be mistaken for merely very tall rather than a giant all said and done, his original height only a few inches taller than Midnight to begin with. Cyrus is only a few inches above that. He peers up at Adneil through white lashes at the kiss, fingers playing with the end of his hair loosely braided over his shoulder momentarily. Without a word he goes back into his room, leaving the door open for them which is his normal invitation. Cyrus gestures to Adneil as an "after you," following closely behind when he enters. V's room has gotten a little cleaner here and there but is still a bit on the messy side. He is seated on his bed, legs crossed and hands on either side of him to lean back slightly. "Ideas about what?" He finally asks as they approach.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banter boiz - Page 5 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:43 pm

Sitting down on the floor in front of Virgils bed like he always does the giant plops his head into Virgils lap. Lookin up at him. "Oh well somethin bout tryin to hammer out a weddin... An other thins thas envolvin the lil ones"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:52 am

Virgil puts a hand on top of his hair delicately, frowning. Cyrus sits down next to hum on the bed with a flop, jostling them both. V looks worried, bothered by sanguine reacting the way she did. "...what about the kids?" He asks hesitantly, "I told you we can wait if it is going to be an issue."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:53 pm

"naw only issue weve been thinkin is we wantcha around more. Ye know, start haning wiff em a bit more so they can well... Look upta ye and geta know ye. Sanguine, dun take te heart. Girls just as mug a drama queen as her gran da. She will get over et. Truth be tol she probibly will get alon wiff ye really well. Shes a lot like ye. Shes squishy on the inside. An really sweet. Juuus dun show et." Adneil and Cy fill in V about the ideas for the wedding. "So whatcha wanna add any iders, both for the weddin an tackling bein aroun the kids mer."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Cyrus proceeds to flop backwards in the midst of them talking as well, looking comfy and grabbing up one of V's pillows as if to go to sleep, hugging it close and burying his face in it momentarily. The redhead seems content like that, adding his two cents in every once in a while. "That all sounds fine..." Virgil finally admits, looking down and away shyly, voice quiet. "...uhm... flowers?" "What kind?!" Cyrus asks brightly, receiving a silent, embarrassed look.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:11 pm

"O carse! Addy says excitedly. We gan get all our faves im sure da will know where to get em. Whats yer twos faves ey?! Mines dragon snaps o carse!!! Ye know the wee lil red n yellow ones!" He does a little movement like pinchin his index and thumbs together when he describes them. Telepathically he mentiones to Cyrus. "Maby we can plant a buncha catnip on the ground n not tell V!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:42 am

"I like lilies... both kinds." He admits, his voice just a shy mumble as he avoids looking at the two of them and twiddling with the end of his braid. Cyrus suddenly laughs, startling their fiance which makes him try to smother it with a snort. His eyes crinkle with mirth anyways as he struggles to say, "Sorry. It's nothin'." V gives him an unimpressed look, flipping his hair back from his shoulder in a an extremely feminine display and crossing his arms. "I don't think it's funny."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:44 pm

"Cy es jus over excited es all. Can ye blame em?! I mean thas means the wrol to both o us, an im sure et does te you too lovey. Lillies are an easey one. Well get all kinds but mostly yer fave kay!" He smiles at Cyrus. "An what of ue hun, whatcha want fer yers emm. Or woul et be too much te ask fer ye te get pulled away from huffen a pillow like a weirdo."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:10 pm

V stares at Cy while they wait for an answer, glancing at the pillow and back, a moment too long. Cyrus smiles innocently at him, Virgil turning bright red and eyes widening before he looks away as if he didn't realize he had been staring. "I like wild flowers, mainly." The redhead says thoughtfully. "Like wild violets and stuff? Never really thought about it. Never really been a flower person. I mean, unless they are decorating handsome things like yourselves."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:19 pm

"Well ets time te be thinkin new huh then. Cuz thas exactly wha were talkin about u distracted cutie you. You both are adorable and i love yeas so fuckin much!" He exclaims as he grapples both of them into a cuddle pile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:35 pm

"But Virg smells so gooood!" Cyrus whines out, bringing the pillow with him into the cuddle. "And he won't let me sniff him and it's not fair!" While still blushing, V rolls his eyes. "Wish someone could say the same about you." He huffs out, Cy feigning hurt. "Hey!" After a second, he sobers up, picking at some fur on Adneil's clothing. "That isn't all we wanted ta ask though, V. What ya thinkin' on Jeri...?" Virgil freezes, gaze swinging back around in surprise to the worry on Cy's face. "I... uh... uhm..." The cat dragon practically wilts, shoulders slumping at the mention of his son. "I don't know... I don't know if I should even ask?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:19 pm

"we all know wha es probably gonna happen. But I feel et shoul be done. Healin takes steps. Ets alrigh to show someone uer started. Even iffin he dun take et tha ways. Ets not jus jerri. Ets everyone, really. I know yer room es comfort love. Butcha been stuck en the dark long enough. Even a pale flower as yew needs the sun, an te show off how pretty ye are. Gotta start comin out more, see te worl. Experience et. Noot all at once. A bit es a start an i know yeve started. Butcha got thas.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:12 pm

V grumbles out a sigh at Adneil, ducking his head to hide his face on the giant's arm. "I don't need a lecture." He complains, almost whining. Cyrus let's out good-natured chuckle at his brother's usual prickly demeanor returning. "Everythin' will work out. Always does, aye?" He sets his toothy grin back on the other redhead. "We wouldn't be here now if it didn't." He receives a harmless swat from a pale hand at his positivity, Virgil having little patience for it which just makes him chuckle louder.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:56 pm

"Sorreh fer et. I know, i know."He grumbles as he cuddles them both into him. "Anyway, we saud what we sent out te. Ill fill da in later on the details eh. Any plans fer te rest o the day, we could gert started wiff the kids. Older ones an such or we coul hang wiff the clutch. Or we coul do whatever." He pauses for a moment. "Whendja wanna set a date fer et anywho?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:44 pm

Uncharacteristically, Cyrus looks away and picks at his fingernails, quiet. Virgil peeks up at Adneil from his arm, "Well, I... The little ones I guess?" He has known Andrè as a child and gets along well with him for the most part, Art and Devon not having much issue with him either though they are all relatively quiet with each other. Quiet, but friendly. Younger children seem more difficult for him. "I am not sure what we should do?" He asks, searching.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:33 pm

"Whats gone an got chur nickers all serious eh?!" Adnils ays noticing Cy's deminor. "Well ye can hang wiff the lil ones anytime. As fer teh older kids i ment tellin em whats happenin with the weddin and when ets gonn happen.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:25 pm

The wedding takes a while to plan and put in to action as it is more traditional than the last few, outfits for the giants taking Devon a long time to churn out with just himself to work on them. A cliffside wedding under a full moon was decided on, a large archway put up that is decorated with vines and snapdragons of varying colors. Other flowers have been put out for display, mainly daylilies, Virgil's favorite, in white with splashes of color from wild violets and gerbera that is from Cy's choice. Candles light the area cozily from simple braziers,, lining the benches placed out and the runner leading up to the arch. The guest list was a small as could be made, the dragonlings seated together with Bastian included, sulking without his BFF. The older kids are there, Art with his daughter and Chronos, Akari, Devon and Andrè. Maybe unsurprisingly, Jericho is there, surly and sticking to the back near Andrè who is obviously keeping an eye on him. Even Tadgh is there, an odd sight in his human form amongst everyone else, bedecked in an outfit befitting someone from the Lord of the Rings rather than formal attire, his antlers make his tall height even taller, his features sharp and elven, including pointed ears.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:02 pm

Arch perched in the center of the other arch is smiling. Always enjoying the center of attention. Not that his position is the reason hes smiling, more so the event and hos role in it. Adniel is standing in a full tuxedo just a normal black one. His hair slicked back into a thick ponytail. Shimmering in the light as it has been whetted and smoothed back and his facial hair, trimmed to a nice short goatee instead of the normal fluffy full beard. He watches longingly with his husband down the isle. Once the music starts the giant reaches up with one hand, snapping his fingers and the emerald aura falls upon the night sky.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:16 pm

Cyrus is a ball of nerves beside him, fidgeting and humming with barely contained energy. He mirrors Adneil in dress, accents of white and flowers thrown in on the two of them. He fiddles with his fingers a moment before looking up at the music, his grin jittery but excited, the emerald of the sky deepening the green of his eyes. Virgil had no problem with Wisper accompanying him, letting her lead more as a flower girl in front of him with a basket of petals. The nervous face he makes has it flushed slightly red as all eyes fall on him when he steps onto the runner. His outfit is slightly androgynous more than anything, a slim fitting silk top with long sleeves that attach at his middle finger and collared neckline. It dips lower in the back, showing off his shoulder blades and spine, the collar connected by a chain that drips down delicately to rest all the way down to the top of his ass. He has on slacks that match though a bustle at the hips that is eminiscent of a train or a skirt, all white and trimmed in a light blue that makes the turquoise of his eyes pop. His hair is done up simply, hanging in its usual soft waves with a braid crowning it that twinkles with different blue gems and small flowers. V seems to be trying his hardest not to glance around, eyes trained on the two red heads ahead of him. Adneil can see him swallow anxiously from where he is standing, unsmiling, not for lack of excitement but from obvious anxiety.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:24 pm

"easey new love" wispers into virgils thoguhs from his husband. Ye look devine perusual kitten. Hell moreso." The thoguhts coo into his phychie. As for Cyrus he glasec over and teases. "An hewcome ye werent thas stirred las te eh!" All three men wait for the acomanimeny of the bride to be to meet them. Wisper taking her time booping along confused but deturnimed like a lil one would be in the situation.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next