Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 29 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:58 am

He wraps his arms comfortably around him and scootches the man closer, the hum of his body strong and healthy. Fingers find their way into his hair, warm kiss placed on his brow. "I am not sure. We will see what we can do. We need to find a teacher as well eventually, hm? We have mentioned it but never fully discussed it." The reverberating of his voice is comforting and pleasant, continuing. "There is a gentleman that comes into work... He is of slightly poor physical health that's been progressing and he is thinking of retiring from the medical field because of it. I was considering asking him. He is an odd one so I get the impression he wouldn't mind what we are... As for a nanny, maybe he would know?"

Cyrus watches them all as he pets Sol, seating himself on the ground with wings folded and legs crossed. "Ya got this, doll!" He cheers, grin never leaving his face. Sanguine seems to be listening finally, calming herself but tail still wagging. It takes her a few passes but she ends up with lift off, though very brief. Another resounding screech comes out of her, though this one is ecstatic as she lands back on her butt into his palm. It doesn't seem she still wants to give up though, standing and stomping her legs with a harsh draconic sound.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:53 am

Melting into the attention of his lover Arch has chills run down his spine. The warm fingers lightly caressing him making him twitch slighty with pleasure. " I trust you love, what ever you think okay. We definately will need some help that is certain."

Adneil excitedly laughs at Sanguines reaction and whipsers something in her ear and gestures a bit more instruction at her. The crimson dragon hops and flicks her tail excitedly as he starts to spin again. Flapping her wings this time she manages more and more. "Ready?! Go!" He yells as he flicks his daughter in Cys direction. She glides momentarily then flaps awkwardly but eventualy crash lands into Cy some 30 feet away. He tail whiping as she mauls her mothers face in kisses. "Hahaaaa just like I said! Atta girl!! I knew ye could make it ta mum!" Apparently his plan all along.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:41 am

Looking to the breasfeeding man next to them, who is quietly watching the two, Yasuo smiles reassuringly at him. "What do you think, sweetheart? Does that sound like a good idea to you?" Raiden hesitates, his problem with strangers evident on his face. He looks down at the two babies in his arms again and sighs inaudibly. "I can't d-do this without you two... A-and if it is too much for you as well, th-then we should... Right?" Yasuo kisses Arch on the head again, leaning over and giving Rai one on the temple as well. "Then I guess we are settled. I'll see what I can manage at least on my end."

Cyrus laughs jubilantly, Sol fluttering onto his head sensing an impact. He catches Sanguine easily but flops backwards onto the ground as he is mauled. "That's a girl!" He kisses her face and a head a few times when he can get in edge-wise, tickled. "Ah no!!" He cries as the other three hurry over and jealously pile on, a mass of writhing wings and horns all over Adneil's poor wife. Sol has hopped further away, trying to escape flailing limbs and tails with a strangled caw.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:00 am

Yasuo has Arch speak to Cy and Adneil about the nanny and teacher situation, giving him free reign to explain the problwm of the kids coming into their powers. He offers to watch the kids and the newborns so he can get Raiden out of the room and some time for himself. Kyoko and Mikio wake up just fine, Kyoko not remembering anything and going about her usual happy energy. Mikio needs to be comforted, scared and confused by what he did. Yasuo actually seems kind of proud about it with the little boy, Rai assuring him that everything is okay because he has his power. Their day goes about quietly afterwards, Yasuo shooting an email to the man he was speaking of and letting Arch know his name, Sean Hawtrey.

Art and Devon show up some time later, Cy excitedly meeting them out front as Artis lands as a phoenix with a rush of wind and heat. Devon tackles his mother after he scrambles down with a loud 'Happy birthday' that can probably be heard inside. Yasuo secretly made the vampire a cake with the help of whoever wanted to, big enough for everyone.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Adneil is preoccupied getting things ready in the garden area. A massive wooden keg as big as he is, is slung on his shoulder. A.J. is pulling a red wagon with the twins in it holding or rather playing with a bunch of decorations at Adneils side. Sanguines head pops up ontop of the keg making little roars and stretching her wings. Sol is still nestled in his grandfathers hair. Arch is sitting on the new bench with both of his little ones in each of his arms watching Adniels family smileing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Devon brought Artis clothes who disappears to change, Cy tackling him much like Dev when he returns. Cyrus will excitedly take them to the garden, ushering them in and whistling appreciatively at his husband with a wink. Raiden is spending some time with the other little ones for a bit, keeping them preoccupied so they aren't underfoot while Yasuo preps the cake. Cy plops down next to Arch, grinning. "Lemme help ya out while the hubbies aren't here?" He holds his arms out to take one of the babies who both are vaguely fascinated by all the colors of the garden. Akari wanders in when she realizes her older brothers are there, screeching excitedly and clinging onto Artis after she runs over. "Arty!!" He picks her up with a bit of difficulty because she has been getting taller, smirking. "Hey, brat." Devon crouches near the dragonlings, beaming and gesturing them towards him. "Come see your big bro Devon!" AJ nearly knocks the cart over to run to him, the twins falling all over themselves to pounce all over him. Sanguine slides down where she is in a heap, scampering to join tackling him to the ground.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:40 pm

Heheeeyy bois!! Adneil calls over to them as he sets down the oak barrel. He walks over to the two arriving men. "Oi, do I get a hug too?! How was the travels lads?!" He scoots down on his haunches and waits for the chaos to end patiently.

Arch looks up at Cy and smiles happily to him. "I dont mind at all, Im still getting used to it to be honest. The triplets were all toddlers when I first met them, so this honestly is the first for me holding them alone without Rais supervising." He hands over his son to Cy gently as the baby coos and grasps at the old man.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:05 pm

Devon struggles to get up, three dragons hanging off of him with AJ still attached to the cart and on the ground. He attempts to plod over to Adneil and doesn't get very far, grunting. "Hey! How's it goin'?!" He greets enthusiastically anyways, laughing. Art gives him a friendly nod from where he is with his sister, "Yeah. Hey, man."

Cy cradles him carefully and happily, fawning over the tiny infant. Syldrian stares up at him vaguely, something about the vampire grasping his attention. This makes Cy chuckle, kissing the baby's head gently. "Must like me hair. Miss my older kids this age sometimes." He looks to Arch and offers a reassuring smile. "Looks like yer doin' just fine ta me. Don't fret over it none, friend." Aergritia lets out the tiniest sneeze in her father's arms and goes back to cooing contentedly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:39 am

Laughing at Devons reaction as his siblings over turn him as the whole family watches. "I know hew yeah feel ladd! Thas me all the time!" Chipring to the little dragons. "Hey u fools show yer bros what ye learnt today eh! Couldmt ne prouder of em!"

"Oh It wont take me long, I by no means will be up to you or Rais caliber but I will manage!" Arch coos down at the little girl as hes reponding to Cy. He takes a little piece of the blanket she is coddled in and whipes her nose with it then pokes it playfully cooing at her. He looks up to Cy, were excited about your present tonight, the whole family pitched in for something special for you! If there is anythign you want or need tonight you just let us know okay darling! The old mans face is a warm smkile with his eyes closed as he finishes his sentence.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:08 am

They bound away from Devon, obediently trotting to Adneil at his chirp. They spend a moment, heads cocked at what he is asking until Ashe seems to grasp it, ever the listener. Backing up, they wriggle their butt with a look of concentration before flapping enough to get them a foot or so off the ground. The landing is the hard part, four feet tangled as they touch the ground and they spill forward with a growl. AJ with his cart looks on, unable to do much but doesn't seem to mind, tail twitching as he watches his siblings. Revan takes a running start toward his father, pinging off of him and taking off with a glide that is higher than Ashe managed. Sanguine shrieks at him and follows, hopping and nipping at him with jealousy which Revan hisses at her for. It messes up his landing, bumping into her and they both end up in a heap of angry baby dragons.
Devon cheers them on, excited and grinning all the while. "You guys grow so fast it seems!" He exclaims as Art just snickers at their landings, amused. Setting down Akari finally, he speaks as well. "Yeah. Didn't expect them to be able to do that already. They're doin' good."

"Aye. Well, somethin' ta be said about the bond of a mother is all. And we have a little more practice." Chuckling, he continues to smile at him. "I am sure ya will get it in no time. Yer good at everythin'." He studies the baby in his arms as he mentions his gift, rocking him lightly. "Sure I will, whatever it is. Honestly, am just content with celebrating with ya all. I love everyone together."

As he finishes, Yasuo lets himself in, looking around at the newcomers. He approaches Adneil first, smiling pleasantly. "Cake is finished. How is everything coming?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:32 am

"Well lights just needa be strung, table and brews ready just needs ta be tapped. Gimme bout five minutes and were golden!" He pats Yasuo on the shoulder. Needa hand bringing stuff out? The lil ones will be fine, im sure they juat wanna see their bubbas right new anyway." Looking over his sholder at the children in a heap again pinning Devon on the ground as Art is laughing at his brothers utter demise.
"Well thank you Cyrus, I do appreciate you. I know with all three of your help Adneil and I will flourish as good parents as well. Your children are all good people, all I hope is my parenting can compare!" Arch fishes in a bag sitting next to him and holds a bottle of milk out for Cy. "I had these nestled with some hand warmers for a bit, they should be just about right now. Do you want to have the honors?" He looks up at the dragons squaking in a near fight and laughs. "Seems we are almost set, I see my husband talking to yours over there."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:51 am

Yasuo gives a nod, "If you would! The cake is rather large and there is pizza, too, that should be brought in." Turning and chuckling at the sight of the dragons and their siblings. "...I am not as great at baking so I hope it suffices, anyways! I just wanted to help do something special." The man has been working on it for all of the afternoon, evident by frosting and flour he has decorating him currently.

"Aw. Ya mean that? Thanks, doc." Cy looks proud at that, near tickled. The look only grows when he asks him to feed the baby. "Would love ta! They really are cute babes, y'know? Shouldn't be surprised with you lot as good lookin' as ya are." He takes the bottle carefully, cooing down at the tiny bundle. "Y'hungry, little one?" Syldrian takes it with no issues, calm in the man's arms still. He continues to stare up at Cyrus, still entranced by the bright color of his hair. Aergritia on the other hand begins fussing, refusing any attempts at hers and scrunching her face up with a cry. It turns slowly into full blown crying, limbs squirming clumsily underneath her blanket.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:45 am

"You always make the best food man! Dun worry bout et im 100% were all gonna love et!" Waveig. Over to his eldest sons. "Watch the kiddos fer a min, I gotta go get the rest of the party goods, Ill be right back!" With that the two men make their way off to the kitchen area.

"Ofcourse I mean it Cy! I mean we all have our quirks but your children seem to have a good morale compass!" As he finishes talking Aergritia starts fussing in his arms. "Speaking of which... Am i doing somethign wrong?!" The poor old man looks confused to what is happening and why.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:01 am

"If you think so... Thank you." He says simply, ever humble. He gestures to a huge tiered cake that is traditionally relatively plain when they arrive and a stack of pizza boxes with drinks. It looks immaculate, Yasuo cleaning up at the sink briefly and pulling off his apron. "Thanks for the help! Did you need anything else? I am going to grab Raiden and the kids and I can meet you back there."

"Hm." Cy studies her thoughtfully, "Ya just gotta go through the list. If she ain't hungry, check her diaper or burp her? You'll get ta the point you will be able to differentiate their cries for what they need if yer payin' attention. All kids are different." With a shake of his head, he pats the man's shoulder with a free arm briefly. "Sometimes though ya get unlucky and ya might not be able to figure it out right off. Especially if they're just tired or want somethin' like not bein' put down. It's trial and error at this age."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:43 am

"The fuck ye dont bake!! Who the fuck taught ye Marie Antoinette!! Ye humble bastard!" Whoo! Anyway I owe ye one lad, specialy with the help fer his present." Adneil takes the cake in both hands just to be safe. Returning momentarily for the rest.

As Cy is speaking, Arch is going verbatim by the instructions Cy is giving him, the infant not yeilding to her fathers efforts. With a nervous laugh he looks to the door to the house. "Maby she wants her mother. I appreciate the help though! You mind keeping a watch on him. Ill be right back! Seems everyones ready anyway so ill meet him enroute."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:59 am

Yasuo smirks up at him and winks for some reason. He will be gone from the kitchen when he returns, fetching his husband and kids. Cyrus is completely fine with taking care of Syl, burping him gently once he is finished with a blanket he left behind. Arch will meet the kids enroute first but neither of his husbands, Aiko ushering them along. The two are back in the kitchen once Adneil has left finally, as they had a surprise for the giant. Rai is carrying a gigantic pizza and Yasuo has another large cake fit for just him. This one is definitely more homemade, balancing it carefully and trying to peer around it when he hears the baby crying. "Everything okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:29 am

"Well as it seems I am at an impass and cannot figure out why our little one is crying, I have gone through the list Cy has helped me navigate. I am more then willing to finnish your transit for you if you can assist! Please!"

Adneil gets all of his little ones seated at there own little mini table next to him they are beign very behaved curretly as they are waitign for their meal to come. Devon and Art are seated to one side of him and the other side if free for the birthday boy. Pizza and cacke are set up in a buffet in the middle of the adults table. "Ill serve ye in a minute lil ones, yer bein good! Jist gotta wait fer mumma okay."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:07 am

Raiden smiles faintly at Arch and sets down the pizza to take her. She is beyond comforting for the moment, but quiets a tad and nuzzles into her mother's chest when she is handed off. He tuts to her gently, sitting at a chair to feed her. ""Ah! She just wanted Raiden, it seems. No big deal. Where is Syldrian?" He attempts to gesture for Arch to take the pizza but struggles.

Cyrus will make his way over and seat himself with the baby who is nodding off. He grins at Adneil, overjoyed and happy though he can tell there is something more to it. Yasuo and Arch enter with the giant's surprises, Cy trying to keep quiet enough for the baby. "Surprise!! I wanted to make sure ya had enough. Those're for you~" Sol hops down out of his hair with a flutter and makes his way to the cake. Rai will be along when he is finished with Aergritia, their kids already seated.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:48 am

Sitting at the table watchign the children as they look hungrily squirming at him impatiently. The door opens to the party area. His jaw drops mouth agape almost the size of the pizza they bring through the door followed by a cake that dwarfs it. "Well beat me with a herring and call me bait!" His expreshion doesnt change as they set it in front of him. "We-well ets yer birthday hun! Why ye doin this fer me fer Oberons sake!" Looking down at the massive cake before him with sol helping himself. "Well I think we shoudl join em! Dig in!! An thanks guys! I realy appreciate et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am

Yasuo helps serve, anything to get out of eating. He hates sweets and won't partake in any cake for himself. It doesn't end there, Cy setting a gift down in front of his husband. It's not the biggest thing but definitely his size whatever it is. "Yeah, well, ya don't have yer own birthday and I wanted an excuse to do somethin' nice for ya." The dragons eat excitedly and messily with Sol, before even everyone else even starts. Raiden will show up in the middle of them serving, spying the newborn with Cyrus and fetching him so the birthday boy can eat.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:14 pm

"Eye well I dun feel right takin ur day from ye hunny! So jsut this once okay. Arch will help me figure out my real birthday if ye want from now on." The family finnishes eating and drinking. Adniel just alittle tipsy, not enough so he cant keep an eye on the kids. Looks to his present and opens it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Yasuo eats a little and has a drink or two, arm comfortably around Arch. Raiden picks at his like he always does, having to be a bit careful what he eats anyways because he is breastfeeding. Devon declines food again, still leary about it. Adneil's gift is a pendant, just four simple spots that shine in each of the colors of the dragonlings almost like a four-leaf clover. Cy is a drink or two himself but fine as well, gesturing for the man to pick him up as he speaks. "I told ya I thought it would be cool to keep parts of their shells! I had help makin' it... I got one similar." He flashes a bracelet on his wrist that is close to the same thing but smaller, of course. "What ya think?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:50 pm

"Honestly I dont know what te say. I love et!" He reaches down and picks up Cy and gives him a big kiss. "Wanna put et on meh?" After he does Adneil stands up. "Well ye ready fer yers? Its from all o us as Ive said. New you sit with Sol and Art and Devon." He sits Cy down and goes over to a nearby door. "Yasuo got in contact with em and Arch, Rai, an I teamed up fer the rest. An honely he was the one who got in touch with me in the first place so its mostly his idea. YE CAN COME OUT NOW!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Cyrus kisses his cheek when he is picked up, taking a moment by standing on his shoulder to put it on him. He laces it through his hair, putting it into one of his braids. As he sets the redhead down, he cocks his head with a handsome smile. "What is it?!" He is excited, hopping in place as if he could possibly get a better look before pouting cutely and going to sit with his grandson and older boys. He rubs his palms on his legs, wiggling in place impatiently. Art slings an arm around his mother's shoulders, waiting curiously himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:25 pm

A few moments pass as akward tenshion starts filling the air. Sol starts getting resltess and wants down from Cys hands. "Well whats the problem? Adnel steps in front of the door and opens it. A familair voice can be heard as hebtalks to some one he steps aside as a man steps forward into view. Adneil pipes up with "Happy birthday darlin... Im sure Andre would like te say et too."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next