Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 16 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:16 am

The boys fly for a while following the sun allowing Art to take it in again, this time kill remains quiet so the boy can enjoy himself. They eventualy land in a feild a little ways off from a bridge. "So first stop, london bridge! Back when i was a wee lil dragon I actualy set this thing on fire for a week streight jsut te fuck with the locals... One time it got a lil outta hand and burnt half the town down tho." He says with a chuckle. "Whoops!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:21 am

"This what you're excited to look forward to? I am gonna assume dragons are coming out of those eggs..." He studies the bridge almost tiredly, the flight over was lulling him to sleep again. "...Weird to think I am gonna have dragon siblings."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:40 am

"Well the guard had it comin... He threw a danish at me! And i dun mean the pastry! Eye I have to guess its dragons, Im the only one left you see, an none of us three ever had children befer, thas why I was so shocked, this is a first in history. Weird to think theres gonna be more... Ye ok lad, yea up fer this new? U seema bit doozy. We can do this again whrn yer feelin better if ye like? I was gonna show you a pie shop, used to be the best pies till people figured out the secret ingredient. We dun have to do London, is there anywhere you ever wanted to go?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:47 am

"Is that, right? Ma was mentioning that to me, I think. Sometimes he rambles when he gets excited and I kind of tuned him out there for a bit..." With a small pause, he continues looking around the scenery, drinking it in. "Ma is a strange one, for sure... Phoenix and then dragons... He couldn't explain it to me but I guess it doesn't matter." With a yawn so large he cracks his jaw, he waves at the dragon dismissively before speaking. "I'm fine. Keep goin'."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:53 am

Killem for such a large man seems very agile and able to stay out of sight of normal humans, almost having a sixth sence of their where abouts when walking through town. He tosses a spray can to Art. While taking one himself. "So what ye like to do? Besides paint. If ye ever miss yer mate i can bring him home fer yea too if ye like."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:03 am

Artis catches it easily, pulling a paint splattered bandana out of his back pocket to tie around his neck. "Not much, I guess... Watch movies. I like music." He shrugs at the giant, but expression switches to slight confusion. "Mate...?" When it dawns on him, he gives a small smile thinking of the man. "Oh. Yeah. Nadir? He is pretty cool. Puts up with ny shit, anyways..." Giving the can a small test spray, he seems a note sad for some reason. "Ah. He works a lot. I'll see him, when I see him, I s'ppose.... Honestly, we probably won't work out permanently but it's been okay."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:11 am

"That settles it then, well go get him in the next few days."Killem goes to work on his own wall. So basically yer a man of the arts eh, music and paintin. What movies ye like? Ive only seen the few yer ma has shown me a few weeks back, Godzilla an Hercules. As ye can see in the caslte Arch an I are kindah sheltered." He stops painitng for a moment. " I got et, we can go buy yer movues and you can pick out a t.v.! Well bring et home and watch more!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:20 am

"Ya sure? I dunno how well he is gonna fit in... With, y'know... Bunch of demons, kids and a castle." As he paints, he pulls the bandana up over his mouth and nose, speech a tiny bit more muffled. "I like shitty horror movies... Trainspotting, SLC Punk, Party Monster... Probably nothing might be up your alley." He stops what he is doing to glance up at him, brows furrowed. "Don't need to buy me anythin'. It's fine, really."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:25 am

Eh dun worry bout it, everyone trys to be normal around the castle. An moneys not an issue lad at all, its getting it... Ive never gone shoppin before cuz of obvious reasons. You go get what ever ye want and have the people put it outside n ill grab it, how much are t.v.s and movies... I only got about 20000 pound on me right now.? (Adneil has no concept of money)

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:30 am

Going back to painting, he tries not laugh, a harsh cough following. "Save it. You wanna buy someone shit, get Ma a bunch of crap like that." With another cough, he rasps out. "I dunno if I am plannin' on really staying much longer is all. Ma asked me to at least stay for them hatching but... No one really knows how long that'll be."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:39 am

Killem in a down voice"... Ye not happy with us I take et? Its fine ye got yer own life te live, were gonna hate to see ye go. Ye can visit whenever ye like it dun take me long to get around." Killem finnishes up his painting... Not typical graffiti. Its a picture of cy on his head messing with his hair with art holding sol in his crow form leaning on kill with Akari and Devon on the other side of him. He takes a step back and pulls a polaroid camera out of his pocket and snaps a picture of Art painting then turns and takes a picture of his painting. Flapping both polaroids around a bit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:45 am

"I mean... Place is comfortable. Not complainin'. It's just not home." Concentrating on his painting as he talks, he doesn't look up. "Y'know... New York is where my Da was... And I just like to have Ma's hooks out of me. He gets really annoying worrying all the fuckin' time, y'know? Never wanted me to move out on my own in the first place and now I'll be countries away. Give me some fuckin' room to breathe as much as I love the guy." It takes him a bit longer, his own just a cartoonish version of Killem as a dragon.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:52 am

"Well the eggs are gonna take a bit. Not exactly shure how long but Arch has a hypothesis its gonna be around 7 or 8 months... It gives you time to heal in that time and yer mum would have no reason to worry... Thats the last ill say of it, sorry!" Looking at the boys painting he laughs. Its a spittin image! ... Now whatcha wanna do?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:55 am

An empty spray can is hurled quite unceremoniously in his direction, plinking harmlessly off his large form as Art glares at him from over the bandana. "Then why don't you take me back and cut me open right now. You're startin' to piss me off." It's true, the markings on one half of him already sparking dangerously in the dim lighting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:02 am

Killem gives a mighty chuckle as he clenches his belly. Eye theres the family trait I fell in love with lad! A good arm fer throwin stuff! "He sits down and picks up the spray can looking at it. "Its how I met yer mum actualy. I was sittin under a tree sleepin and he pitched his phone at me unintentionally... Apparently he was argueing with Jericho. I gave him back his phone and he was so wound he tried pickin a fight with me... And the rest is fer me an yer mum. Like i said lad, sorry ill leave it be calm yerself new. Like i said what ye wanna do now?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:20 am

Another can hits him in the midst of him talking. "Well don't start makin' eyes at me, ya fuckin' overgrown lizard." Muttering and not as angry now, he kicks at the ground while shoving his hands into his pockets. "Who doesn't fuckin' yell at Jericho. He needs a right ass kickin'." With an irritated sigh, Art's phone suddenly goes off in his pocket with a ping. "...And what do you fuckin' bet that's him wondering why the hell we're talking about his slutty, stupid face."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:30 am

Killem has all he can to hold himself together. " go ahead awnser it lad... I kindah wanna see new! Kill perks up abotu the ass kicking. Oi I can put em over my knee if ye want! Ha! Dun think itll help tho, probibyl just as stubborn as the rest of our family. Killem tosses the can hes holding at Art underhand lightly as he stands up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:43 am

A familiar voice pipes up behind the redheads, "Oh, would you? Could you? I might like it~" The voice is sickly-sweet and flirty, Killem feeling a gentle pressure and warmth of a body suddenly on his shoulder as he stands. A tiny hand caresses his cheek, a sultry whisper near his ear. "It's rude to gossip, love~ Do you like me that much?"

Art groans loudly, the can forgotten and smacking off of him in his surprise at the voice. "Jericho. Go be creepy somewhere else." To Killem, he adds. "Don't listen to him. He may as well be the devil."

Jeri, seated comfortably on said shoulder with his legs crossed just smirks down at his cousin and continues his petting. "Arty, c'mon, you love me. You heard him, right? He said I was family."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:50 am

Killem smiles, his teeth getting sharp and pointy. He slowly picks up Jerico in one hand and kneels on one knee and turns the boy over. Laughing "oi i dun even gotta go lookin now! An i even got a reason... You spyin on us! Dinne ye see I was bondin with me son! He lays jeri on his tumny on his knee slowly and draws his hand back slow laughing menicaly. Looking up at Art... Oi he dunno what I am yet do he son? U realy want me to?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:57 am

Art actually grows pale, "Uh... I.... Do what you want? This is getting weird."

The ethereal slip of a man lets himself be manhandled, pretty turquoise eyes gazing up at Killem innocently as he lays there. "I wasn't spying, promise. But I guess if you wanna punish me...." He is the picture of angelic sweetness, biting a pale pink lip as he waits.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:02 am

Killem puts him on the ground and whipes his hand on his shirt like he just touched poop. "I was just kiddin. Ye can stop flirtin with me new yer not my type anywho lad. Besides I can tell yer a spirit cuz ye smell like fart anyway. He chuckles new who wans that? Standing back up again. What brings yeah here lad, in all seriousness Art an I were havin a bit of time to ourselves.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:16 am

The white haired man seems unruffled, checking his nails calmly after he is set down. "I could be your type if you wanted, big guy." He says with a wink as he looks up, smile all charm. "I just heard my name is all... Oh, how nice it would be if more people said it in worship rather than someone calling me stupid and slutty." Gaze moving to Art, he sighs and pouts at him. "Maybe I just thought you wanted me to visit, little cousin. I know you miss me. What would your brother even say if he knew you treat me like this?"

The mohawked man scoffs at him, taking a step back. "Probably tell you to fuck off, too, bitch."

For a split second, the Spirit actually seems genuinely hurt, nails digging into his palms so hard that Killem detects blood. "Don't." Just as quickly as the hurt appeared it is replaced by pure, unadulterated rage, his beautiful face contorting brutally. The simple word sounds otherwordly, a mix of emotions bordering on sheer melancholy and divine anger, growled from some place that rings from the dawn of time.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:31 am

"Oi okay you too! Art theres use in the world for people that do work like jeri. Its his lifestyle choice, though I prefere yours Art. Now jeri no offence do ye mind skedaddleing, ill get to know ye later on okay. Bu it would realy appreciate this time with Art. Or is there an emergency? Killem places a hand on each boys shoulders as they stare down at each other.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:37 am

If looks could kill, Killem's death would be right here as Jeri glares up at him. "You won't." He turns sharply, the large hand touching him pushed away by a strength that rivals his own. "Some family you are." He spits out at the giant, walking off and disappearing just as strangely as he appeared.

Art breathes a relieved sigh, deflating a bit as he relaxes. "Thanks, I guess."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 am

He one of those types that always got an ear out... Ill haveta make some time fer him...killem looks at Art, no problem, I ment what I said. This is you and me time, you okay?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next