Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:32 am

"I love all of you. And dont feel guilty, this was in motion before you were involved." Arch gives a nod amd slowly turns into his tell tail black blood and seeps into the floor before everyones eyes. Killem relaxes slightly but is still sitting worried in the floor " Las time he put on those robes a third of the world died... whats gotten into him!" Speaking not to anyone in the room but worriedly to himself."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:43 am

Yasuo watches him go and then quickly leaves the room, saying nothing more to either of them.

Getting up, Cyrus goes to his husband and crawls into his lap to snuggle close like a small cat. Burying his face on him much like earlier, he speaks into him. "I'm sorry."

Hoshi's home is a large and sprawling manor, traditionally Japanese with a wooden fence surrounding it. It is somewhat secluded, on the outskirts of a small and more rural town. Sakura trees line a path leading to its gate, obscuring some of the building, while more of the same trees can be made out inside the fence. A small voice can be heard within the front yard and another softer sound following almost rhythmically.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:56 am

Arch aproches the front door of the manor cane in hand, slight wobble as he heads up the stairs as usual he has his mask in his back pocket. He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door with his cane.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:06 am

Arch has little time to even knock, the gate creaking open just a few inches. An eye peers at him widely in a pale face, glowing a bright greenish-blue as it stares through the crack. A young, male voice speaks before he has time to utter anything, lilting in singsong. "Foooounnnnddd yoooouuu~" The gate is slammed open loudly, the figure gone just as suddenly with the echoing bang of it. "You're it now!" The same voice calls, suddenly above him instead.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:11 am

Arch steps back melding through the gate as the figure lands in front of him on the other side. "And what may I ask of you am I in? Is the master of the house in? Do you greet all visitors this way?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:25 am

The figure is standing on the top of the fence to his right, an average sized man, young and appearing in his 20s. His shaggy hair reaches his shoulders, an odd grayish color that seems natural in the light. His eyes are equally gray now, set against his pale skin that makes him appear washed out. Missing his shoes entirely, he teeters where he stands on the edge, a cheeky grin on his face that reveals small fangs. "Don't be a sore sport, Archy! I only wanted to play!"

Past the opening to the gate, Arch can now make out among blooming red spider lilies, a small girl with hair to match. A temari bounces up and down from her hand, jingling softly as she sings, a song he has heard from his own children in Japanese. "...who is behind you now?" As she sings the last line, she turns, noticing Arch and giving him a smile that immediately reminds him of Cyrus.

A cold creeps up the man's back, icy tendrils sending goosebumps at her knowing smile. "What do I owe this visit... Archadious..." A deep voice inquires, directly behind him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:34 am

Senceing the man appearing behind him, he realizes the situation all too well. Arch having both hands on his cane takes a step to the left and turns faceign both men, not looking either in the eye. "You must be Hoshi? I remmember you, its been quite a while. You seemed to have made a name for yourself. I imagine you know the reason why I am here?" He holds out his gloved hand for a shake."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:49 am

As he turns and lays eyes on the ancient vampire for the first time in centuries, it feels as though an older version of his lover is staring back. Gorgeous blue eyes study him slowly, unblinking. The man sports nothing but a plain, black shirt, sleeves rolled up to reveal lily white arms and his own black, leather gloves. The katana strapped to his hip, Arch may remember, is the same polished black it always was, matching his black leather pants and boots. He appears the same as when he had met him all that time ago, unaged and untouched. "Oh? I am surprised the great and powerful like you would remember something like me, priest." He doesn't take his hand, tone mild, the man standing straight with a natural poise, dangerous like a predator. "I don't know why you are here. Last I remember I actually helped someone, but are you going to be mad about that?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:58 am

"Retracting the hand. Not mad at all, there was no harm done as far as I see. It had to be done, you used what you had available to you. You know the girls mother wants her back, no need to be coy. Have the years been this hard on you that you treat all vistors like this now, I mist admit you were much more hospitable last we met?" Arch ignoring the great and powerful remarks. Glancing up to the man perched on the fence. "Pleasure to meet you Jeff."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:09 am

Jeff, sitting now and swinging his legs, sticks out his tongue and laughs as he watches them.

Hoshi doesn't even bother looking to Jeff, eyes still trained on Arch in front of him. "I believe the boy has enough on his plate. He knows I have done nothing to her. I have been merely caring for her while he was occupied with... Whatever it is he has decided to do to himself." As he says this, he gives a sniff of distaste. "As for my hospitality... I give it where it is owed..." His eyes begin to narrow, cold and calculating, their color glowing a beautiful purple instead. "Shacking up with the whore and my son does not give you the right to it... Anyways, look at yourself. You poor, pitiful thing. What have you even done to yourself? An abomination before even God himself." Stepping aside and around the other man with careful strides, he gestures to the girl and she runs to his side happily. "I thought you were bad enough as a priest but at least that was somewhat admirable."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:20 am

"The boy said he was ready for her now and would like her back, that is all there is to it. He crouches down level with the girl. "Your mother sent me to collect you little one." Arches voice having a undertone to it only dicernable to the girl.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:27 am

"Oh, and you are sure you want her, Archadious? She has my eyes you know." Hoshi states above him quietly as he crouches.

No sooner are the words out of his mouth, Akari's yellow eyes turn purple. Arch feels Hoshi's gaze staring back at him, his voice coming from her like a puppet. "I am her father. I don't see why it is so important to you. She seems fine here, doesn't she?" The child blinks a few times, eyes slowly returning to normal and she grins, speaking for herself. "Otosan wants me to stay! It's fun here with Uncle Jeff!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:33 am

After the childs eyes turn back they flutter a few times confused, then roll to the back of her head. She slumps to the ground. Arch stands up. "what did you do. It matters not. She will be coming with me as I have said." Arch bearing. Weight on his cane.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:38 am

"It would be wise not to make an enemy of me more than you have." Hoshi's tone grows quiet, flat. He makes no move, completely still and watching.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:46 am

I have made no enimies of you, i have said my peice, the boy has as much right to her as you! Now what did you do to her?! What ever grudge you harbour of me seems to be of your own volition. If you think I fear you vampire I ashure you I do. I have said the girl is coming with me! Arch taking a hobbled slow step tward the elder vampire. It seems you have already assigned the titles of enimies as it is havent you? Or am I wrong?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:59 am

"No. I never said you were wrong, did I? Pompous fool, you are." Spreading his arms out in front of him, he grins, a feral wolfish thing that doesn't come close to meeting his dead eyes. "I am not stopping you, am I? Go ahead. Take the brat. But hear me, Abomination. I have all the time to accomplish whatever I want. Yes, you and I were enemies as soon as you touched my things. Both of them. But you know the pathetic thing? I won't be the first or the last. The dogs will come sniffing both of those creatures out whether you or your beast want it to happen." Lowering his arms, Jeff is suddenly at his master's side in a crouch. "You are free to leave."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:10 am

"Yesssss sssshheee willl be coming with meee, andd youu will tooo." Hoshi hears behind him as he feels a sharp pain in his spine and a snap. Dont thinkkk i didnt knowww where you wereee foolll. His arms going limp to his sides and knees buckleing. Arches eyes going black as they look at jeff. He takes a step back to the girl that is currently behind him. He picks up the girl cautiously. The feeling of Hoshi disappearing as the two men have a stare off.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:15 am

Jeff's eyes widen from his place near the ground, peering around. "Shi?" Is all he asks, tilting his head this way and that almost innocently. He looks back up at Arch, the blue-green glow that greeted him earlier returned.  "Did you do something?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:33 am

Me, no I did not. Hoshi is going to a family meeting of sorts. You mind having the house ready for him when he returns? As you can tell the family needs tending to.
Hoshi re awakens shackled to the floor arms crossed on his chest head buckled to the floor and his legs bent back at the knee, his ankles by his hips. A presence in the corner of the room watches him the pain in his back still there as hes unable to move.
A light floods the room hes in as a door opens, a familiar voice talking to him. Ah finaly after a little more then a week you decide to join us. Arches face appears in view. Glasses on the tip of his nose looking down at him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:36 am

He stares almost blankly at the man, silent and unmoving.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:53 am

Arch flicks a syringe and a little liquid falls on the man. " Hoshi, what do you charish above all else? Me, its family. They were indeed once your family and i cannot take that away from you. He slowly lowers the needle into the mans tearduct. But there is one thing I most certainly can." Hoshi feels a sharp pain in his arm as his body seems to go on fire from the inside. "And it seems one or two more and it will be competely. That first epidermal Azual gave you seemed to do the trick, after all 800 years would take a lot to fix.
Killem stands up quick, everyone still in the study from worry for the duration of the night. " Hes home!" He picks up Cy and Yasuo hurredly and rushes out the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:01 am

It seems the man does have physical feeling as his whole body jerks against his restraints in reaction. He hisses in pain but doesn't do much else as he rides through it.

Yasuo was just sitting quietly and staring out the window as Rai sleeps in Arch's room. He is startled by the giant, actually jumping as he is unceremoniously hauled away. Cyrus had also dozed off a bit and rubs at his face sleepily
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:07 am

The giant with both men under each arm stands in the grand doorway. The men dangleing from his arms like luggage. The Gaint grinning ear to ear. It dawns on him as he appologises and sets them down. He stares unblinkingly at the door almost giddy as it creeks open. The old man enters the doorway aith a little girl asleep over his sholder. Somethign seeming off about him as he enters. His hair is light blond, Yasuo has seen only once before.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:11 am

Yasuo fixes his shirt quietly, as he is set down. The expression on his face is anxious as he waits patiently.

Upon seeing his daughter, Cy surges forward and reaches for her. "Akari!" Relief washes over him, taking her gently from Arch and craddling her in his arms.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:16 am

"Love you Cy." Arch ruffles the red hair of the boy. And smiles up at the giant. "Just liek a puppy like always" Arch hobbles over to Yasuo embracing him. "Glad to be home, im not going to lie, it was a bit dicey but at least there wasnt any bloodshed."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next