Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 10 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:21 am

Yasuo's embrace in return is near crushing as he buries his face into Arch's hair, mumbling into it. "Okaeri... I am so glad you're back."

The motherly vampire gives his girl a small squeeze, kissing her cheek before smiling gratefully at Arch. "Thank ya... I can never repay ya for the things ya have been doin' fer me. I mean it."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:28 am

Arch gives yasuo the biggest kiss as he picks him up and spins with him laughing. " Cy dont worry about it child, ask Adneil its what I do. How is everyone? Why dont you boys take the girl to bed? Let me and Yasuo have a moment?" He winks to them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:35 am

Cy nods to Killem, actually letting out a yawn and moving along without having to be asked again. "Night!" He calls over his shoulder and then pats Kill on the way by, teasing. "C'mon, my big oaf~!"

The kiss is returned almost desperately, a large sigh releasing from him as he finally relaxes. "I was so worried about you. Is everything okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:56 am

"Dont worry about my hun, i have my ways. Im immortal remember. Now lets head to bed. I miss you and Rai.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:30 am

Unfortunately, with Akari added to the picture she has been under thumb as she cannot get along with Rai or his children at the moment, rather violent about it. She seems fine with Cy's family, however.

Strangely, or maybe not so strangely, the last dragon baby takes a day or two longer than the rest. Cyrus gets insatiably... Thirsty on this one. A vampiric thirst rather than wanting to eat regular food. Uncomfortable, because this one is taking longer, he has been prone to grumbling about it the last few days and not being able to move much.

"I really wish this one would get here already!!" He is yelling, directly into the bed so it's muffled. Frustratedly flopping about a bit on the bed, desperate to be more comfortable.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:39 am

Killem rubs Cys back hopeing to ease some of his lovers discomfort. "Last one lovely, were almost there." Only him and Cy in the room killem turns into his half dragon form." I got a treat fer yeah if it will make ye feel better?!" He picks the redhead up and plops him on his chest. Taking a single claw he pokes it under a scale drawing a bit of blue blood to the area.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:59 am

The sight of the blood sends a literal shiver down the boy, eyes fading to their trademark black. "For me?!" He sounds almost too excited, leaning forward to look at it. "It's pretty~ That's a nifty color.... Y'know yer always full o' surprises." Chuckling, he places a small hand near the spot, giving Killem a cute, flirty look as he has a taste. His tongue slides over it roughly as he looks up at him, moaning softly for extra effect.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:05 am

Killem swallows eyeballing Cy as hes teaseing him. "Erm well... Yeah! Glad you like it hun!" He gives cy a pat on his bum a bit. "Go ahead i jus wana help ye if i can." A bulge slightly growing under his loin cloth.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 am

The redhead goes still, almost rigid very abruptly until he breaks out into a shit eating grin. "Well..." He grunts a bit, looking even more uncomfortable than he did a minute ago. "I think we got our wish 'cause I am feelin' somethin'..." It doesn't take him very long before he is doubled over Killem, wincing though this time doesn't seem as bad as the last. "Think you got them excited." He tries to laugh through gritted teeth.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 am

" Well fuck." Killem changes back and gives a pouty face. Getting his clothes on quick he hits the pager again and takes Cy to the O.R.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:51 am

This one goes without a hitch, Yasuo dutifully cleaning it and handing it to the redheaded giant like he did previously. "Last one! Congratulations to you both again!"

The egg this time matches the red hair of most of the family, a fiery crimson with shots of blue-black spidering through it that appear like veins. Oddly, it smells of blood more than it probably should.

"Lemme see!" Cy is almost impatient, craning his neck.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:57 am

Arch looks over to killem. "Adneil... Are you... Bleeding? How?!" Killems face blushes to match his tattoos on his cheeks. "Never ye mind ye nosey bastard!" He hands the last egg to Cy smileing. "Whatta few days eh lad?!" Patting Cy on the head.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:08 am

Yasuo gives Arch a little tiny look just between them, a subtle poke to a bite mark the old man has under his clothes as if trying to tell him why Kill is embarrassed.

More than pleased, Cy cuddles their child close and sighs happily. "It has! Everyone is here finally... It's perfect."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:45 am

The week ends, arch disappearing on his own for a hour or two every day. While everyone has sat down for breakfast Arch grabs an extra plate of food. "Ysuo you mind coming with me? I need a hand with something. Could you get an extra plate as well?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:47 am

Yasuo raises an eyebrow but obliges, picking up a plate and standing to follow. He seems relieved to get away from the food, sighing softly. "What can I help with?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:54 am

"How has your eating been going lately hun, any improvements? Its been a while since I've asked." Arch leads Yasuo outiside in the garden and along one of the brick walls a rock statue of a knight stands with ivy enveloping it. Reaching through it he hits a brick and a brick on brick scrapeign sound comes from the near wall as it slides away. The two men walk down a brazer lit staircase seemign for a mile, temerature ranges from cool to warm. " this path leads under the mountain a bit." Eventualy it opens to what looks like some jail chaimbers. "Ruins of a past life im afraid, never thought i would get use of them again." A muffeled grunt comes from one of them. Arch gestures his lover to go and look.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:03 am

"It's just fine, I guess..." He seems hesitant to say, going relatively quiet at the mention, still a hard thing to talk about for him. Following and watching carefully, he genuinely looks a little concerned as he is lead down the stairs. "Not going to do anything weird down here to me, right?" He laughs softly as they descend, in good humor. As the temperature grows warmer and they go deeper, the man's eyes change to gold, glowing in the dim lighting. He just glances curiously at the cells but stops dead at the grunting. Looking back at Arch, completely baffled and honestly a little nervous, he takes a hesitant few steps forward after a moment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 am

Arch walks pver to an ajacent cell and opens the flap " breakfast jeff! is there anything you want for fun or to do today?" Yasuo hears surrying around form inside his cell hes talking into. Arch looks up at Yasuo. "Go in its fine... He cant hurt you anymore... Hes human now."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:10 am

Yasuo just stands there staring at the cell, hand flexing over and over into a fist at his side. "Who's human, Arch." It's not a question, unsettling and quiet.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:16 am

Hoshi of course... I couldnt have someone that dangerous threatening our family anymore. I couldnt bring myself to kill him, he is after all still family. Though i have made him a minor threat now. His mind is still sour from age... It may mend. I leave him to you and Cyrus to decide the course of action, its not my place i feel from here out."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:03 am

A blast of radiant heat pulses straight from the man in front of him, it's enough to sear, painful and unpleasant. He steps into the cell with purpose, not another look or word spoken to his husband. It's quiet, until it isn't, a messy visceral sound tearing loudly into the chamber. The tall blonde emerges a moment later, blood covered and devil horned. "Thanks." He hisses, and trudges back up the way he came.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:11 pm

Arch gives Yasuo a nod. Sliding the meal to jeff in the chamber he is standing at. He pauses for a moment looking at the man and sighs. He looks into the other room only for a moment then continues up the stairs himself.
Killem sitting at the table is making faces at Aiko while laughing. "Yer kids are adoreable Rai, I realy like kids. I hope Cy and mine are gonna be gooduns too! He looks at Sol and Akari and Art and laughs. Rubbing the back of his head and grinning. "Naw I like ours how they are! Were colorful!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Hoshi's head was completely torn from his body, dumped next to him carelessly.

Yasuo doesn't join everyone again, disappearing to shower.

Sol is pretty much the same all around, but different. His sharp teeth have completely disappeared to normal and he has reverted to making simple crow-sounding noises. He eats a lot slower and less frantic, chirping and stuffing something into his mouth messily.

Raiden gives Killem a shy, but happy smile, though there is  something else there. A hint of worry at his two lovers missing. Aiko at his side seems entirely amused at the giant, laughing too hard to even eat.

His wife at his side taps his arm and gestures for him to lean closer. "Addy!" Cy whispers his new nickname for Killem, glancing around.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Arch makes his own way to the shower undressing slowly. A full back tattoo that wasnt there before depicting an angel falling on his back. He steps in and doesnt make a word and holds Yasuo quietly.
Killem leans down and pecks Cy on the forehead. "Oi whaddaya need hun?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:41 pm

"I'm fine." He says, not sounding entirely convincing. Arch can feel the anxiety in his frame, standing there stiffly and just allowing the water to wash over him. His expression is unreadable, staring at nothing in particular.

Cy covers Kill's mouth as best he can, still whispering. "Shush you! Do you feel that?" He glances around a bit more, secretively, checking to make sure no one else is really paying attention to them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next