Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:49 am

With a streight face Arch procedes. "Yasuo Toyama and Raiden Toyama, we are gathered here today to see a family finaly seen whole, under the gaze of all that is high, I am honored as both a priest and your closest friend, to not only bring you under the Jourdine house but to make you husband and wife. Would you do me the honors of exchanging your vows after all this time?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:54 am

Yasuo doesn't seem to know what to say, looking toward Raiden for help in another rare occurence. He is met with a sweet smile from Rai who nods without much hesitation, tugging Yasuo even closer to his side and elbowing him gently. Yasuo gives a very weak nod in response to Arch at that, swallowing hard and finally peering back up.

Yasuo finally finds some courage somewhere, taking a deep, shaking breath. He looks to Rai, taking both of his hands in his and meets his eyes. "I am not sure what to say.... But you know I love you, Raiden. It may be strange of me to say, but since the day you were born, I have loved you more than anything. Maybe it was fate, I can't say, but we have been pushed together from the start. You mean more to me than I can put into words. Everything I do, I do for you all." Reaching up, he touches Rai's scarred cheek with the tips of his fingers, tearing up. "I have never left your side and I don't plan to. I promised I always would be here and I hope you believe that... Sweetheart. My brother. The mother to our children. You're more special than you will ever know."

Rai listens until he is finished, smiling his shy, innocent smile with his own hand cupping Yasuo's to his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere." His deep voice is quiet, Yasuo and Arch the only ones really able to make him out. "I'm here and... Yasuo, I wouldn't be in this world without you. Without your devotion. Without your kindness." Pausing, it seems he is searching for his own words in his usual slow manner. "I owe you my everything. But it's not just that... I want you to have it, willingly. I love you, too. All of you. Even the parts you try not to show.... I told you that the day you said you were in love with me and I mean it more now than I ever have." In Rai fashion, as he becomes at a loss for words, he becomes apologetic. "I'm sorry I am not very good at this... But I want this. I want you."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:57 am

With the power vested in me from the most high, I pronounce you my husband and wife! Congratulations!!!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:06 am

By the time Rai has finished speaking and Arch's announcement, Yasuo is crying, tears freely streaming down his cheeks. He sweeps Rai into his arms and kisses him deeply, crushing the other man to him tightly while ignoring the rings for the moment. He doesn't pull away, burying his face on his younger brother's shoulder and crying very softly. Rai is left patting and rubbing his back gently, Arch receving a sheepish look from his dark haired lover.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:09 am

He mouths "its ok" to Rai when he looks at Arch. "This is the best present I could have given you two, welcome home. I love you both."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:16 am

Aiko at their side appears concerned, tugging gently at her father's pant leg. "Otosan... Are you okay?" She asks, not really understanding the gravity of the situation and having never seen him like this. Yasuo finally lets go of Rai, wiping his face and scooping her up. "Otosan is fine." He assures, sniffling and smiling gently, causing her to smile in return and give him her own reassuring hug. While holding her, the rings are exchanged and he gestures Arch over.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:20 am

Arch moves over closing his bible, the professionalism finally fleeting from his face. "Yes sweetheart?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:27 am

Arch feels his collar grabbed as Yasuo drags him closer with his freehand. He still looks upset and for a brief moment, the older man may wonder if he is really in trouble. Yasuo gives him a hard, almost rough kiss, tongue and all. Strong fingers don't let him go until he is completely out of breath, Aiko giggling in his arms and complaining. "Ewwww! Uncle Jourdine! Otosan! Groooosssss!"

Yasuo smiles affectionately when he finally releases him, relaxing. "I love you, too. I mean that. Thank you."

He feels Rai take his hand at his side and kiss his cheek, moving in closer until they are both touching. "Me too. I love you, too, Arch... Thank you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:40 am

Arches expreshion of supprize wgen Yasuo held him in place melted into that serpentine toung he loves. He nearly chokes on the toung giggleing when Aiko makes her remark about them kissing. Once able to breath he takes both men into his arms placeing his forehead on theirs.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:43 am

Yasuo pokes him in the chest as he holds them, deadly serious. "And what about you, Arch... We want you, too." Aiko looks content with all three of her parents happy, trying to squeeze herself between all three of them. Rai smiles and kisses her cheek as well, making her giggle again.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:55 am

"Well you have me! Your rings have my family crest on hem, and I said you were MY husband and wife silly..." His face goes serious. " or what do you mean?!" He hugs Aiko between everyone. "Cutie."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:00 am

"You know what I mean." He grumbles, pinching him as he lets Aiko go. "Maybe we want you to be ours, too. Right, Ai-chan?" Smirking, he looks to their little girl. "You want Uncle Jourdine to have a ring and get married too?"

Grinning up at Arch with a smile sweetly reminiscent of her mother, she claps her hands together excitedly, "Uncle Jourdine! You should! It's fun!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:06 am

Well gladly one day hunny. He places a hand on Yasuos wet cheek. Bending down to Aiko. It makes me happy you had fun! You did great, thank you darling, I couldnt do it without you! He hugs the little one tightly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:12 am

"And why not now?" Still serious and not letting up, he strokes his white hair as he speaks to Ai. Rai finally pipes up again, sighing "Yasuo... I think Arch wants you to stop."

She throws her arms around him tight, pleased. "It was no problem! I like you, Uncle!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:26 am

" I..I just wanted to do somethign special for you two, you were together way before I came along and I thought you would have apreciated it this way..." A sullen look on his face now. "Besides, this gives you two to think of a way to make it special and a suprize for me too right, when you are ready... If you insist?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:31 am

"I am not saying I don't appreciate it, Arch love." Yasuo's gaze softens, fixing his hair and collar he mussed up prior. "I am just reminding you we are all in this together. I know Rai agrees. It could have happened now and it wouldn't have made it any less special. We would not have minded... I just want you to know that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:35 am

I know that but this is my gift to you Yasuo. Dont you want mine to have the same effect for me? Maby I want to get teary too, i cant give my own vows to you when i am the preist.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:40 am

The blond pouts stubbornly at him and crosses his arms, giving up. Rai pats both their arms and then picks Ai up instead this time, turning to leave. "Time for bed for you~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:36 pm

The day after all the excitement, everything goes much smoother, things back to more normal. Killem at one point has to take Devon home because he has class, Arch and his family back to unpacking. Cy and Kill hang out quietly for the day as the increasingly very pregnant Vampire is extremely tired, Sol thrown in the mix occasionally but Art hidden mainly in his room. As the day draws closed with Cy frequently napping, exploring and just faffing about, Kill feels a rather hard smack from the small redhead to his hand as they're winding down with a movie.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:53 pm

Killem smakes the hand back that smacked him. "" He he he, whatcha need lovey?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 pm

Cy is very, very pale, struggling to say something urgently but obvious discomfort is stopping him, eyes wide in shock and concern. "I-I.... Sh-shit...." He only manages to gesture to his stomach before doubling over and letting out a pained gasp. "F-fuck why.... "
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:03 am

Killem looks down in supprize and snatches Cy up quickly. "Already?! Seems soon but ok! Killem pokes a pager that Arch had givin him till the ordeal is over.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:13 am

"I-it is soon. I-I don't know wh-why." The redhead manages between gritted teeth as the worst of it is over for a moment. Sweat has already begun forming on his brow, a slight tremble running through him as another painful wave hits him. His stomach appears painfully hard, more than usual, as he grips Killem's arm tightly between clawed fingers.

Yasuo, who I am sure was fetched by Arch as soon as he realizes, seems a bit concerned as he follows his husband. "Already?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:17 am

Speaking as they prep for the sergery
" it could be a manner of different things, his bidy just may becoming more proficient from its last egg, none the less keep all situations in reconsideration. Killem you ready jsut in case?! The giant nods, ready to heal at a moments notice.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:23 am

Everything goes smoothly, the egg removed a dark, dark thing as it is brought to light. So dark in fact, it is hard to discern the color of it through Cy's bodily fluids. It seems fine up until that point but during the moment of the hand off of the child, a bit of blood sprays directly out of Cyrus. The boy seems fine for the most part as he is hurriedly checked, however, a frown comes over the blonde doctor's face and he pulls something else out... Another egg. They are both much smaller than the first one but seem absolutely fine. "Strange." Yasuo comments softly as he wipes blood off his face briefly that splattered.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum