Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 25 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:27 am

Arch winceing and bearing his ground as the wail that exudes from his child seems to shake him to his core. It only lasts a split second then a silence befalls him. The child shill changeing form in his arms. A warm wetness can be felt on either side of his head. Eventualy it makes one final shift and can see his daugher, her perfict black hair, still covered in blood and crying in audible to him. He looks up at Yasuo as he mouths something at him. Tears in his eyes and a siblime smile as he is overcome with happyness.
    Adneil stands to the abrupt sound. Almost defaning to his sensitive hearing. " Darling it may be best if you take the children to our room after all, ill come get you after its done alright?"  He opens the door to the operating room. A churning form of blackness with wings in Arches arms as he stands looking to Yasuo who is still doing his work to Rai again. Arch takes a few steps toward Adneil not saying anything as he shows the churning mass to Adneil. A look of concern appreas on his face as he looks at the ball of energy in his friends arms. "Everything alright in here?" Arch weirdly doesnt respond to him so he looks up to Rai.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:48 am

Cy's sensitive hearing was also effected, wincing and standing up to round up dragons and kids. He scoops up a bawling Mikio and gives a nod, very concerned. "Hope everythin's okay. Lemme know."

The infant continues her wailing, tiny fists clenched frustratedly as she squirms. Just as Raiden goes to say something there is another sound and he jerks his head toward Yasuo who is completely oblivious to it. With wide eyes, he watches as Yasuo is knocked backwards as green shoots out of the incision in his stomach. They seem to be tendrils, a sweet smell permeating the room mixed with the chemicals and blood. They shoot toward the ceiling, clinging there and sprouting leaves. It becomes quickly apparent it's foliage, ivy, wrapping the very walls and filling the room before any of the men can react. Flowers of all kinds blossom, raining gentle petals below as spidering vines tighten their grasp over each of their feet and legs. Yasuo attempts to sit up while covered in tangles of plants, dazed even more than he was. "A-a little help!" He manages to say, louder than he intends to.  Another infant's crying can be made out, only to Killem and Rai currently, wrapped up in a net of green and unharmed near their mother.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Adneil hurrys over to the bundle and quickly places it in rais arms. Taking a step, he snags the vine from around Yasuo and frees the Dr. "Guess I shoulda been in here sooner huh!" The Dr. Makes no reaction to what hes saying either. As he gets up and immeidately tends to Rai
    Arch looking down at his daughter is suddenly berated by foilage around him, a look of shock overtakes him as he trys to keep balance. He covers up the child in his arms to make shure she is unharmed. It takes him a few moments to break free and looks up to Rai who has a web of green ontop of his chest. Worried he hurries over.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:23 pm

Rai is distracted by the new infant in his arms, the small little boy covered in what seems to be pale eyeballs from nearly tip to toe as he pulls the tangle off of him. He has a bit of hair himself though it is hard to make out passed the mess, peeks of white poking through that are nearly transulescent. He cries with his sister, a squawling from them both that only newborns can make. This doesn't seem to bother the brunette at all, soothing the baby gently in his arms once he is freed. With a free arm, he holds it out to Arch to take their daughter too as he smiles reassuringly. He seems absolutely fine as Yasuo rushes to try and get the foliage cleared up enough to close his brother back up. To Killem, Rai speaks up over the crying. "I-is he okay?" He means Yasuo, attempting to gesture to him with now full arms. "I don't... I-I th-think they can h-hear you..." As he says this, Yasuo rubs at his head as he works, a bit of a bump forming where he knocked it falling over.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Arch hands off his daughter to Rai and quickly makes his way to help Yasuo. Not going as sweet as he would have hoped the moment would be. It tears at his heart to look at his other newborn but is more worried about Yasuo and Rai at the moment. The time for embrace will be soon but for now buisness. He pushes Adneil out of the way to tend to Rais exposed woumb with Yasuo.
Adneil looks to Rai. "Well I guess it was good I was outside then after all eh!" He quickly uses a healing spell on Yasuo. The doctor unphased is focused on his wife as the bump begins receding and ears stop bleeding. Just as hes done he gets knocked off ballance and shoved aside from the old Dr. Who is currently rushing to the aid of his husband. Adneil steps back to let the men do their job. Again his face molds to one of concerne as he looks at the two bundles in Rais arms. He sits down in the corner of the roon legs tucked into himself and arms wraped around his legs as he waits.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Raiden watches the scene quietly, no worse for wear on his end. He pauses occasionally to try and get the infants calm, the two quieting slowly as they relax to the familiarity of their mother. Yasuo seems to be doing his best, working well under pressure. He glances at Arch at his side, mouthing 'sorry' when he is paying attention. They get Raiden all squared away, the blonde shooing Arch to wash up and then back to the children. "Let's get Rai and them cleaned up." With a turn toward Killem, he nods at him. "Thank you. Unexpected circumstances but everything seems fine!" He is optimistic, as he returns to Rai's side to get everyone clean. Once Arch is seated comfortably again, he hands him his son this time and their daughter to Rai. Wrapped in a blanket and clean, the boy has faded to normal much like his sister, fussing at being manhandled again. Free of viscera, the two have an intetesting grayish palor, ashy, their skintone a mix of something between Rai's and Arch's. The girl's eyes flicker crimson red and then back again to pale blue as she cries once more, Rai fixing her small wisps of hair and cooing to her. Yasuo, finished for now, kisses all four of them gently. "There. No harm done anymore." He smiles down at his family as he straightens, warm and loving.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Adneil leaves to room quickly once he is done healing everyone. Arch gladly takes his son, tucking a bit of the blanket wraped around the boy under his chin as he looks down at him smileing. Tears treaming donw his face. He gets a suprize start as he is kissed on his forehead. He looks up at Yasuo who is mothing something at him. He smiles at his husband then looks at his daughter and his wife. Sotting in his quiet serendipity.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Yasuo sits on the edge of the bed next to Rai, their daughter finding exactly what she wants after a moment and latching onto her mother's chest to feed. The other doctor seems extremely content in the moment, stroking her head gently and letting the quiet settle. Yasuo's hand gently touches the older man's shoulder after a time, "You should probably let him eat as well if he can so they are on a similar schedule." His tone is soft as to not disturb them, squeezing Arch. "Congratulations, Papa. How does it feel?" With a subtle wink, he adds. "Raiden is definitely special, huh?" Rai just smiles faintly behind him at the complimemt, tired from the ordeal but being a trooper. "Arch? Are you o-okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:48 pm

Arch looks up as Yasuo touches his shoulder. He looks at Yasuo then to Rai taking a guess to what Yasuo said to him, he places the baby boy on Rais chest as well. Stroking both babys heads as he kisses Rai on the forehead as well. Pulling away he can see Rai trying to talk to him. At a loss he shakes his head slowly with a smile. A akward sounding. "I c-c-c-chant heeer h-hun" is all he can muster. He walks over to a side of the room and picks up a clipboard and pen.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Raiden shifts the boy on his other side, not taking long to get him settled and eating either as he is experienced in juggling babies. A flash of concern comes over his features, looking to Yasuo for help since he is occupied. Yasuo pushes some of his wife's hair out of his face that came loose, shaking his head to him. "I am sure it will be fine." Standing, he follows Arch to take the clipboard and pen. 'You okay?' He writes, an arm finding its way around the man's hips and pulling him close as he hands the clipboard back.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Arch takes and reads the clipboard. Looking up to Yasuo he nods his head. "Im fine, not sure why Adneils healing sidnt work. The baby must have caused more damage then I thought, I see your ears were bleeding. Are you okay? They are beautiful!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:28 pm

Yasuo grins in response and sweeps him up in a big kiss, nearly lifting him off the ground as his answer. A laugh escapes him, setting the man down and nuzzling him as he jots something else down. 'I said congrats, papa! How does it feel?' With a tug, he leads him back over to Rai with the clipboard this time in tow. He parks him near his wife before gesturing for him to answer, taking a seat where Arch was prior. Rai relaxes now that they are closer again, but still looks concerned at Arch. It may be the rush or hormones or something else but tears begin to well in the man's blue eyes, sniffling. Their daughter having drunk her fill is already on her way to sleep, their son still feeding. Yasuo points to Rai for Arch, as if beckoning him to do something.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Arch writes on the clipboard. Everythign will be fine you completely amazing thing you. You did good! Thank you with all my heart,our boy and girl are perfect. Handing the clipboard to Yasuo to read he looks at his family. His eyes well up again. "I L-L-Love y-you all!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Rai cries quietly anyways as Yasuo reads it to him, trying not to disturb the children too much with his sniffling. Writing again, the blonde shows it to Arch, 'We love you too!' in large print. It's followed by, 'Should we let the kids meet them?'
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Arch takes the clipboard and scrawls on it a bit. "I dont see why not, I am sure they would love to meet them. No need to cry Rai, its gonna be okay. My healing is quicker than yours, ita jsut going to take a bit for me to regrow eardrums. You mind telling everyone about me too Yasuo? I will help ofcourse if you need me to come."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:36 pm

'Of course. I will be right back.' He pushes Arch's shoulder gently as he stands, towards Rai who still has bloody tears sliding down his face and dripping on the babies. The boy, who has since finished eating begins to whine as if sensing distress.

Yasuo stands to fetch them, knocking on Killem's and Cy's door when he gets there. Cy answers, one of the twin dragons hanging on each shoulder making it difficult and weighing him down. They hop down and start scampering out the door as fast they can, Cy yelling after them. "Oi! You two snakes!" His eyes glow gold, the two dragonlings shining with it and stopping dead in their tracks. Helpfully, Yasuo picks them up, one under each arm and comes in with Cyrus.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Arch leans in and starts wiping Rais tears gently with his sleeve. "W-w-whhaaats w-w-rrong lovey? Please d-dont. W-w-we have b-been w-waiting fffor t-this. Right? He watches Rai extremely intently trying to consintrate on what Rai will say.
    Adneil is sitting on the bed with all the other children climbing on him like a jungle gym. The giant looking at the t.v. unblinking a scowl on his face. His body is extremely tence.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Rai shakes his head, trying to calm down. "I-I'm s-sorry." Is all the poor man manages, their son beginning his own crying up which in turn begins to wake his sister.

Yasuo smiles at the giant as he sets down the two dragons, polite. "Thank you so much again for everything, Killem. Sorry to scare you."

Cy standing next to him, stares at the tall doctor expectantly. "Everythin' okay, then? That screamin' was somethin'."

Yasuo gives the red head a nod. "Everyone is doing okay... Except Arch unfortunately. His hearing took a toll, unfortunately, but I am sure he will be okay knowing him." Seeming to forget why he was there for a moment, he rubs the back of his neck and chuckles. "Oh, and thank you for minding the children. I know you already have your hands full! I came to get them." He beckons them to him, the triplets running over excitedly with Aiko trailing behind.

Grinning, Cy shakes his head. "No problem! Kill might not but I enjoy a little chaos for dinner!"

Last edited by October on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Killem turns his head and looks down to Yasuo. His chin turned up and stareing down to the man. My healing didnt affect him?... And his own healing didnt help either?..." He turns his head back to watching t.v. unblinking. His scowel getting deeper as his hair starts waiving like fire. "Our children and Cy are staying in here... Yasuo... Be careful..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Yasuo senses something is off about the man, tilting his head and frowning. "Yes... Well... Can I ask if everything is okay? What do I need to be careful of?" He glances at Cyrus, concerned, who just shrugs. Cy wanders over with the twins faffing about, tackling each other and squawking as they wrestle on the floor. Sanguine is perched on Kill's shoulder, tail wrapped around his neck and staring at the tv. Her head snaps up at the change in his hair, arching her back like a cat and her frill going up. She clambors down, growling and spitting to hide under the bed which AJ and Sol are already under since the screaming.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:57 pm

Adneil speaks into his friends mind."Yasuo, you know I care for you and Rai and the whole family... I just dont want to see anyone in trouble. You seen what they are.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Yasuo's smile evaporates and he says tightly, out loud and curt. On the surface he seems easily calm but his eyes are hard, gold and fiercely angry. "I would appreciate it in the future if you have something to say to say it out loud." He turns, ushering the kids out without another word. Cy seems baffled, looking between Killem and the door as he disappears "Did... Did I miss something...?"

Yasuo returns, managing to have the kids generally quiet. Aiko breezes over to Arch first, placing a hand on his knee and staring up at him with her gentle hazel eyes, worried. Mikio clings to Yasuo's leg once they are at the bedside, Kyoko vibrating excitedly but trying her best to be quiet near her brothers and father. Kenji stares up at Rai who has since calmed down and calmed the babies back down, "Okasan, okay?" Rai nods, smiling strained. "I'm okay." Yasuo appears tense but fine now otherwise, hands on hips which is an unusual posture for him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Arch looks up to Yasuo, the mans stance and expreshion seeming off of the norm. He mouths to his husband " Everything okay?" Not wanting the kids to hear him having. A hard time speaking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Yasuo just mouths back 'not now,' as he attempts to relax. Kyoko continues to bounce, "I wanna see! Wanna see!" She exclaims louder than she means to, Yasuo having to hush her. Sheepishly, she adjusts her tone, take two on being quiet again. "Can I see? What are their names?" Yasuo picks her up to get a better look at the two dozing infants, Rai still craddling the two. "They don't have names quite yet." The man explains. "They're little!" She says in a loud whisper, wriggling in his grasp. Kenji seems excited as well, tugging on Yasuo. "Me too! Me too! I wanna see next!" The little boy is just as quiet as his sister, making a solid attempt. He hoists Kenji up in his free arm, his smile back at their reactions. The boy marvels, making several different faces as he tries to comprehend what he is looking at. "They look weird!" Raiden appears amused at the two blonde children, "You two were this little not long ago." Their mother explains softly as they both stare in disbelief. "No!" They cry at once, needing to be hushed once again.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 am

Arch giggles to himself, then a sudden realization hits him. His face going extremely sad. He stands up and says "Gotta pee, sorry!" in a weird tone as he heads out the door in a hurry as tears start streaming down his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next