Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 24 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:42 am

The twins also seem to be nodding off as they are cuddled by Arch, everyone fed and comfortable. Sanguine's tail wraps around herself, the end of it going into her mouth as she closes her eyes.

Raiden rocks back on his heels and gives an appreciative look. "I-I'm okay. Th-thank you..." Yasuo takes the brunette's hand gently to lead him out, waving to them with a pleasant chuckle. "If you need anything, let us know. We know what it's like to be outnumbered."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:41 am

Arch heads over to Cy and places the twins on the bed gently next to their mother. " I best be off and help Rai too. Congradulations again." He pats Cy and Adneil on the back and heds to his own wife and husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:59 am

The twins get comfortable in a heap together next to Cy, "Thanks again, Arch!" The man says brightly, "Send Sol and Kari up for me if ya would." As soon as Arch is gone, he can hear a soft tune as Cy begins humming a lullaby to the sleeping dragons.

The children were good for the bit they were gone. Rai is already seated, Kenji hovering by him. The little blonde has been extra protective of his mother ever since he started showing, clinging to Rai's leg. Raiden pets his head, assuring him softly. "It's okay, it's okay." Kyoko, ever the ball of energy, throws herself at Arch when she sees him. "Did eggs hatcheded?! Are they dagons?!" Aiko seems excited as well, scampering to his other side, "Are they really big?!" Mikio who seems like he may have been crying while they were gone is currently in Yasuo's arms, hiding on him while his father rubs his back comfortingly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:12 am

Yes, the eggs hatched finaly, and there about your size to be honest. Thank you for being good for the little bit we were gone little ones, uncle Adneil reily appreciated it. I am shure you will be able to see them shortly but for now we just have to be patient till they understand a bit more. They cant talk and are confused right now and they may hurt you by accident, im shure once they are okay they will make great friends to you cousins." Arch kneels down to Mikio. "Everythign okay Mikio?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:26 am

Kyoko laughs happily, bouncing and running off at full speed which riles her older sister up. Aiko laughs with her and takes off too, chasing her, which causes the little girl to shriek when she realizes and go faster. Yasuo watches the two whizz by him, "Don't run so fast in the house, girls." Mikio turns to Arch, cheeks still wet from tears and wide eyes glistening, his sweet face looking so much like his mother. With a pathetic little snivel, he reaches his arms out to Arch as well even though Yasuo is already holding him. "Not wan' be 'lone." His lip quivers, fresh tears threatening to fall. "'Kasan and 'Tosan and Papa go." He has taken to calling Arch 'papa' of his own accord and no one has stopped him.

Kenji, who has since seated himself in Rai's lap pipes up when he hears his brother. "Dumb dagons make 'em go! Stinky dagons!" Raiden gives the child a look, trying to hush him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:45 am

Oh ho ho little one its not so bad. Your starting to bevome a big boy now, your goign to be starting school next year. You know We love you though." He smiles happily at the four year old as he clings to him. He watche sthe girls running around Aiko is almost ten now and getting tall it seems, taking after her father. "Kenji whats wrong with dragons, you still upset your uncle farted on you that one time? It was half a year ago lad."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:26 am

"Don' wanna go school!!" This does set him off, and he begins crying again, burying his face on Arch instead. Rai makes a noise in the background, face suddenly red and a little embarrassed. Seems he has sprung a small leak... From his chest, shirt wet in the front. It isn't the first time it has happened but he doesn't seem to get used to it. Kenji cranes his neck and looks back and up at him. "Okasan okay?" Rai gives the boy a tiny nod in return and a tired sigh, kissing his forehead. Seeing that his mother is fine, Kenji crosses his arms stubbornly and finally answers. "'Cause! They stink!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:43 am

Arch gives Rai a coy wink at the sight of the wet shirt. "Dont you want to make more friends? School is a fun place to go. He pinches the teary boys cheek softly tryign to cheer him up. "Kenji, I do agree with you but its not a nice thing to say and you know better."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:55 am

Rai averts his eyes, shifting with embarrassment. Yasuo catches the look from Arch as well and smiles. "I can take the kids, if you want. I think someone needs a break and a fresh shirt." He says in refernece to Raiden, nudging Arch in his direction and offering to take Mikio from him who is bawling. "Mikio-kun, you're okay. Papa is right. School will be fun!" Kenji, on the other hand, sticks his tongue out at Arch. "Papa stinks, too!" Yasuo turns to him next, grumbling sternly. "And you, Kenji-kun, are being rude. It will be time out for you if you don't listen. We are nice to everyone, especially family."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:22 am

Arch hands off the boy to his dad. "It wont take me long to help Rai out darling okay. Ill be right back." He takes a few steps and holds a hand out for Raiden to hoist himself up with. "Come on my love. I wish I could help you be mor comfortable. You poor thing."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:37 am

"Take your time~ Let Rai relax a little." Yasuo bounces Mikio a bit, shaking his head at his crybaby son. Kenji looks annoyed as Arch approaches his mother, still seated on his lap. "No!! Don't take Okasan away again!!" The little boy is practically yelling, balling hands into tiny fists. Raiden frowns impatiently, plucking Kenji from his lap and setting him down. Taking Arch's hand, he stands with a tiny bit of difficulty. "Ken-kun. Enough." It's Kenji's turn to break down crying, something he always does when Raiden gets stern with him. Yasuo just lets out a little sigh and picks him up too. "You know where you're going. Timeout for you. You're upsetting Okasan now."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:56 am

Arch nodding at Yasuo as he takes the boys into the next room, the girls are still running amok. Aiko will watch Kyoko well enough that the men dont have to worry. Taking a few steps in the direction of the room Arch bends down and puts his arms around Rai and hoists him bridal style to take him the rest of the way.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:04 am

Rai initially seems startled but welcomes it after a moment, arms finding their way around his neck. "I don't mind being uncomfortable..." He murmurs, eyes resting on his stomach, a strip of scarred, pale skin hanging out of the bottom of his shirt in this position. "I just wish I wasn't so... So tired." Resting his head on Arch as they make their way, he closes his eyes and relaxes. "W-were the dragons pretty?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 pm

"I know darling your doing the best you can and your doing great!" Arches face turns to a soothing one, Rais memory has been a bit of an issue as he has been worn with the pregnancey. " They are immaculate, one is just like Adneil but has Cys eyes, another is a dark red with bluish black horns, one is almost like a raven dragon cross and the last looks like a rainbow pearl." He laeys his wife down on therte bed and sits next to him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Rai seems to appreciate the praise, tinged pink and fiddling with the hem of his sleeve with a little smile. "I can't wait to see them again." It appears he is aware he was there, just having a blank. He sighs again as he is set down, sitting up with a wince because of his back and begins stripping off his shirt with a small face. "Sorry about the mess..." His stomach is getting pretty large, nearing the middle of his third trimester, at the point even his belly button is taking its toll. He doesn't necessarily have breasts but they are bigger, just a bit chubby like the rest of him, nipples darker than they were before. "When the others were born... It gets worse." Rai states sheepishly, gesturing at his shirt.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Arch makes his hand glow with the warmth that yasuo gave him and places it on Rais back to help ease his pain. The other hand he traces around rais tummy and navel a bit. Slowly making his way up to the pert dripping nipples. Circling them slowly for a moment then gently squeezes some milk out while smileing up at his lover. "Oh trust me, I do not mind at all lovey, in fact I like it a lot it seems." He licks the milk off Rais chest slowly not breaking his erotic eye contact. Arches hard member rubbing against Rais side through his pants.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:20 am

Only a month or two passes by, Raiden increasingly more and more fatigued and uncomfortable and quiet. He is rather large in the last month as he grows week by week, a bit reclusive and keeping to himself in the bedroom. Arch's blood does seem to help, giving him a bit more pep and making him smile finally. As he nears his due date in the days before, he just seems to be sleeping and nothing else, barely rousing which Yasuo assures just seems like his vampire qualities. Yasuo has had a bit of concerning news in the recent month, stating he hasn't been able to detect the babies visually anymore but everything else seems fine so he says not to worry.

In the middle of the night, Arch watches as Rai gets up for some reason, sitting on the edge of the bed with a hand on his stomach. He seems tense but okay, Arch getting the impression he may have been awake for a while just laying there. This rouses Yasuo as well and he stretches, speaking sleepily. "Everything okay...?" Rain has started to patter against the castle, thunder churning off in the distance. With a gold flash of his eyes, Yasuo sits up. "Raiden." His voice is more chastising than anything. "Have you been having contractions?" Rai seems to be focusing on something else, staring out the far window as he attempts to breathe evenly. To Arch, Yasuo smiles excitedly and hops straight out of bed. "Well. Might not be any rush. Let's see how spaced out these are!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:55 am

Arch scoota to the edge of the bed and places his legs on either side of Rai, his back against Arches chest. He puts both arms longingly around him and holds onto Rais massive belly." Ive felt so bad putting you through this, were almost done, you looks miserable sweetheart." His hands rubbing warmly as hes waiting for a contraction to start so they can count it out.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:12 am

Yasuo hovers over the two of them a moment, quickly brushing Rai's hair back for him and putting it in a loose ponytail, something he does for him often. His hair has gotten quite long now, still refusing to cut it recently which is normal for him. Yasuo kisses his forehead before kneeling in front of them both. "You have been doing great, Rai." He takes both of the pregnant man's hands in his, rubbing a thumb across scarred knuckles. The contractions don't seem too far along, though they are regular, belly tensing even harder under Arch's palms as it happens. Rai is mostly quiet through it, just distracted and breathing, shifting uncomfortably against his lover. Yasuo looks thoughtful, kissing Rai's fingers next once a few are over. "I might be able to get a reading to make sure this isn't false labor. But! I have a good feeling, you two! Once it gets farther along we'll prep right up for surgery. Like I said, doesn't seem any rush at the moment. Ai-chan's labor took quite a few hours." Raiden smiles, tired but excited as he agrees. "I feel ready. For today."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:59 am

Arch rests his head on Rais shoulder blade lettign the mans shift against him as needed. "I bet your glad this is almost over huh? Im so gald you two let me have this experiance with you, I gave up on it so long ago. You two realy mean the world to me. Just let me know when I should get Adneil okay. Is there anythign else we need or I should expect?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:09 am

"I... I don't mind being pregnant." Rai says with a little smile, caressing his stomach. "Even if it hurts a bit." Arch, with his hands still on Rai's belly feels kicking, the skin moving visibly as the baby squirms. Yasuo stands up, leaning over Rai to give Arch a kiss as well. "You mean the world to us, too. You deserve this, Arch, but this is for all of us as well. Rai and I love children, these may not even be the last." His gaze is serious, but loving, fixing Arch's hair for him too with careful fingers. "Everything will be fine I am sure. We had a little trouble with the birth of the triplets but I doubt we will see that again. They have had strong heartbeats and tests have been relatively normal! Let's just go about our day. We'll have to get the others to watch the kids for us and just keep an eye on Raiden." Glancing at his brother as another contraction starts up, he adds. "Just keep him talking to you and monitoring their timing for now. We'll camp out in the OR if need be."

They do, the day going by agonizingly slow since all of them are excited. The kids will hang around until it gets more serious, Kenji hovering concernedly around his mother until they are shooed off. It does take quite a few hours, Raiden increasingly uncomfortable as the day wears on, sometimes pacing just to keep his mind off of it. Yasuo dotes on him just as much as Arch, tirelessly checking things and bringing stuff to them both. It rains the whole day, the storm growing ever gradually closer until it finally arrives, hovering above the castle. There comes a point where Raiden is finally seeming like he has had enough, contractions faster and harder. He grips Arch's hand, biting his lip to hold back sounds of pain through the worst wave of it. His fidgeting has gotten extreme the past hour, unable to really sit still in place but trying. Yasuo, with a glint in his eye, looks to Arch. "I think this is the time. You ready, Papa?" He had gotten things all prepped earlier in the day to make it a smooth transition, allowing him to get Rai prepared as he washes up.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Arch goes and gets the wheelchair that had been proped in the corner of the room in prep for the situation. "Comon hun sit down, ill get you there. He beams at Yasuo calling him the name papa. It doesnt take but a moment to get where they need to, killem has been on guard most the day. Feeling like he owes this to Arch and Yasuo for his own children those ten months ago.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Rai pretty much waddles over and sits down slowly as another starts. He doesn't have very intense reactions to the discomfort, but it is more than anyone has ever seen on him. He hisses through his teeth quietly, gripping the wheelchair as they go as a flash of lightning illuminating a window they pass.

Yasuo is all ready and all smiles when they get there. As Arch helps Raiden onto the operating table, he kisses them both very briefly, lingering near the patient. "Ready, Raiden? You've got this." Rai nods, surprisingly with no hesitation. "Please...." The blonde doctor smiles wider, thrilled and excited as he begins to prepare Raiden himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:33 am

Arch beeming his holding Rais hand on Rais side of the curtain. Smileing cheek to cheek as he looks down at his wife. "Here goes hunny!" He pats the hand he is holding in both hands. Arch takes one hand and takes a washcloth and dabs some sweat beads appearing on Rais brow.
Adneil is waiting out in the hallway to be beconed, Cy and the little ones all playing together at his feet. Keeping a close eye on them incase somethign goes array.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:59 am

Raiden squeezes his hand gently, giving a strained smile. He seems fine now, comfortably numb in that area so Yasuo can begin working. Yasuo sighs before he starts the incision, commenting mildly. "Cutting you open is one of my least favorite things. Wish there was an easier way, sometimes." He works meticulously and extremely carefully. Rai seems a bit harder to work on as he has quite a bit of scar tissue that needs working around so it takes a bit longer than one would expect. Rai mainly keeps his eyes trained on Arch, appearing uncomfortable at the small bit of tugging and pulling he can feel.

Long moments pass before Yasuo is holding something gently in his arms. "Well..." He studies the dark thing, a look of confusion on his face as he brings it over and presents it to Arch. "Here is the first one but I..." The tiny thing is a ball of bloody feathers, the top few slowly parting. Whatever it is is an odd, black pit of a form, ashen and wavering like smokey shadow that feels cool like Rai to the touch. As Arch stares at it, the black starts shifting and undulating violently, what could be called the head turning birdlike. As it does, a mighty shriek wells up in the tiny bundle, so loud that the windows begin to rattle. It can be heard all through the castle, glass objects in their room cracking loudly in the midst as it changes forms over and over and over, cycling between things comprehensible and incomprehensible. Yasuo has staggered back, blood already trickling from his ears. Dragonlings outside scatter in distress, some of the children beginning to cry. It only lasts mere seconds but feels like an eternity before the new father is left with a small newborn girl in his arms. She is crying now, normal, redfaced with a thatch of dark hair on her head. Raiden near him covered his ears, appearing entirely dazed. Yasuo attempts to say something, but it's obvious his hearing is shot. "I-it's a girl." His voice is sheepish and a tad bit hoarse as he stumbles back to attend the other one, now a bit more hesitant at what may happen as it's born.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next