Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 32 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:00 am

Pray's touch is gentle and light anyways, fingers probing. He feels room temperature, neither warm nor cold and merely present. Once the puppet is finished, he turns back and stands by Sean again. "Ah. So you and I are in a similar boat. You're in luck." The Necromancer offers a pale smile. "It would be a painful fix but something I can easily do. The pain would only last a while, however, as you grow used to feeling again and, of course, the surgery isn't pleasant. It won't be perfect but you would at least have enough sensation to make a difference. It is something I am still working on perfecting so I could get you to a better point someday." He doesn't seem to be bragging as he continues, just telling the truth. "I am the best in my field. The only one to ever create a conduit that can pass as near real. Most can't even allow their creations emotion. Pray's may be shallow, surface level but you would be surprised. He has his own mind if he decides he wants something, his own likes and dislikes. You would be in good hands." The man finally stands, with great difficulty again. "Now. Shall I meet some of the children?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:41 am

The smile keeps fast on arches face as he fiddles with his teacup a bit, the air of excitement permiates around him. "Quadriplegic you said? Well the fact you are able to accomplish all you have is a testament to your field Dr., it would be a rather fun endeavoe when we get to it, as for the pain I can assure you it will be no matter. Now you are correct, its probi yl the best if we start the introductions." Arch stands up and collects everyones dishes finnishing in a gesture to the men to lead the way. "I will come back and take care of everything later."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:55 am

"No." He corrects, not really looking at him. "I am an amputee, technically. Slightly different than your situation but similar idea. I will explain the details another time when we go over yours if you're serious." He stops, needing a second and hanging onto the arm of his servant to prevent himself from wobbling. "If you instruct Pray, he can do it for you." Sean says simply as he hobbles along to the door afterward "Don't feel awkward. It's what he is here for." Pray looks to be in agreement with his master, nodding along while a brighter look comes over his young face. "I don't mind. My purpose is to help."

Yasuo smiles at Arch's excitement, touching his arm with warm fingers as he stands near him. "They were in the garden last I knew."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:17 am

"I understand, but I dont mind this time, I want the children to get to know both of you as much as possible for now." Arch takes Yasuos hand gleefully into his own. He leans over and whispers into his husbands ear. Ive missed you and how your touch feels darling." He ends with a little kiss as they exit the room together. Taking their time they arrive in the garden where everyone have been frolicking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:34 am

Yasuo squeezes his hand in response, smile merely growing as he nudges him along. Sean and Pray follow at their own pace, still getting used to the lay of the castle as they look around.

Raiden is watching all of the children, the two newborns seated near him in a small pram so he is hands free for the time. Kyoko is trying her best to climb a tree and not getting very much farther than the trunk as Kenji chases Mikio around it. Aiko is doing her own thing, reading quietly farther away from the noise of her siblings. The pram has ivy clinging to it on the outside, a few flowers blooming delicately, though Raiden doesn't seem bothered by it. The man looks up before they fully approach, eyes nervous at the strangers trailing behind.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:22 am

"Children, would you mind coming over?" Arch announces to get the little ones attention. As they all eventualy make their way over to them he introduces the children. "Children this is Dr. Hawtrey and his assitant Mr. Prey. They will be staying with us until further notice. They have agreed to assist us in your curriculum from here on out. Go ahead and introduce yourselves alright." Arch ends with a polite smile to the children gatherd around him

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:39 am

Mikio hides quietly behind his older sister, refusing to speak. Aiko smiles a bit shyly, bowing as she is more accostumed to before speaking. "Nice to meet you. My name is Aiko." Her English has been doing pretty well though the others are still managing. Kyoko grins up at both of the strangers, rocking on her heels and trying to keep still. She has a tear in her skirt, likely from trying to climb and dirt on her legs. "My name is Kyoko!" Kenji at her side glowers at his brother's shyness, speaking mainly in Japanese. "Kio should go, too!" Pray is smiling all the while, a tinge of something more relaxed hanging about him. Sean studies each of them, focusing on Aiko mainly. "Aiko, then. As your father said, I'll be your new teacher. It's nice to meet you, dear. I applaud your manners." He doesn't seem bothered by the other three's chaos, looking to Kenji next. "And you? Don't forget yourself now. What's your name?" His tone seems more patient than it is with the adults thus far, Kenji grinning up at him boldly. "Kenji!" Mikio has fled completely at the word 'teacher,' hanging off of Rai in the background instead and staring with wide eyes. Yasuo just shakes his head at his son as he usually does with a sigh, calling out to him. "Mikio-kun, they aren't so bad." Raiden seems to be talking to the small child softly, patting his hair. "Sorry," Yasuo says to the two men, "He does things at his own pace like his mother. We're working on it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 32 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:39 pm

" They are good children. I must admit they are a bit sheltered though, that may be due to the awkward nature of their parents though." Arch rubs the back of his neck nervously. "We realy should plan some family trips to town to help curb the mannerisem before it becomes an issue."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:56 pm

Arch feels someone shove him gently, Yasuo murmuring with a chuckle. "You're one to talk. Awkward."

Pray wanders over to Raiden, Mikio and the babies, bowing politely as he introduces himself and begins talking quietly. Rai seems mostly confused, blinking slowly, vaguely red as he blushes. Mikio hides his face on his mother as Raiden nods at the puppet. Pray moves over to check out the newborns, smiling at them in his subdued manner.

Sean seems satisfied, looking to the two men left at his side. "I have things to take care of on my end but I am more than happy to start soon. However, Archadious, I would like to get you sorted first when I arrive and then begin, if that is okay. The quicker the better, hm?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Arch chuckles at the playful shove. "I ment all three of us you." Turning to Shawn as the gentamen speaks to him. "I suppose the children arent in any rush, it will give them time to aclimate to you before the riggors of teaching begin. We have most common medical supplies here and a few abnormal ones but feel free to bring all you need, you can have a spare room for you reasearch supplies as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:25 pm

"Pray. Come, please." Sean motions to him, as he trots over obediently. "Thank you for everything. I will pass along the other gentleman's contact information, but I believe we must be off for now. I will be in touch." The kids scamper off finally, Kenji roaring playfully at Kyoko who shrieks and giggles while they run off. Aiko waves pleasantly to both of them as she goes back to her book. Pray happily agrees as his master turns to go, "Yes, thank you. See you soon."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:10 pm

"We will have things in order here and are looking forward to your assistance gentlemen. Let me see you out ofcourse!" With that Arch accompanys shawn and pray to their vehicle to give them a proper farewell.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Strangely, a man is standing there waiting as he sees them out. He pushes up his glasses quietly, arms crossed afterward. He is relatively average height and build, pale with dark hair that is on the wavier side, fluffy and casually messy. He glances at a cheap watch on his wrist, then towards Arch once he is finished seeing a confused looking Sean off. The man stands there patiently, blue-gray eyes regarding him knowingly. "Archadious Jourdine, correct? I believe Mr. Hawtrey mentioned me." Another gentleman with an accent, this one distinctly French but easy to understand him. "I don't mean to startle you. I assumed it may be easier for you to do two meetings at once and get it over with."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Arch returns to the individual as he sees Sean off. "You and I both know that you would be correct sir." A playful glint in his eye as he holds out his hand as a greeting. "I do believe the tea on the trolly is still warm so please come in! Arch leads the gentalman to the study as well. Fixing up a cup of tea for the man. "No worries about me being startled, this is actualy the norm in my life as it were. I must assuem you were the gentalman Dr Hawtrey was meaning to introduce me to? He was apparently unexpectant of your arrival and never provided us your name." He gestures to the man to take a sat if he wishes. "With your abilities that you posess, is this going to be a interview or rather just getting me caught up per say?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:07 pm

He doesn't accept the offered hand, fixing the collar of his shirt almost uncomfortably. "Forgive me. I avoid touching if I can. My abilities make it unpleasant." He allows him to lead the way, pausing in the foyer to the castle as they enter. Visible goosebumps appear on his skin, the hair on his arms standing up past rolled up sleeves. His eyes change, not unlike his husbands', glowing and flickering like TV static as he peers toward the general direction of the garden. The man says nothing though a shakey sigh escapes him as he relaxes causing the changes in him to melt away back to normal. Once seated in the study, he is careful to accept the tea, appreciative. "Thank you." He pauses again, staring into the liquid with a blank expression for longer than is probably meant before taking a sip. "That's very good. You put a lot of care into that." The devil comments, before continuing. "Alexandre Bernard. Alex or Alxandre is fine. I have the strong feeling you need me, yes. I have actually come already prepared if you'll have me. I know it is short notice on your end but I don't foresee any issues."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:45 pm

"Well I suppose introductions to the family are in order as well, or would you rather get established first Alex? And not to be too forward, was there an issue earlier in the entry way, you seem to have been fixtated a bit. I have seen a simmilar reaction from my husband before. We may as well get to know a little more about one another with the family present as well. Sean mentioned you are versed in various species of unique creatures like myself, and iI find myself rather excited to collaborate about it. There arent very many people I get to share my knowledge about the topic with."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:21 pm

"If you don't mind, I would appreciate getting established first. I have to do... A lot of mental prep for various interactions." Drinking his tea, he savors it and attempts to relax. "...There is no issue with your household if that is what you are worried about. What I am..." Thoughtfully, he searches for the right way to explain himself. "As you said you know various creatures so you must understand that my specific powers are one of the hardest to control. It wasn't intentional. I was just sensing." Alex adjusts his glasses again, peering at a specific corner of the room suddenly. Ashe's face peeks out behind a piece of furniture curiously, chewing a pastry. Arch realizes quite a few of them are missing at that moment, the small dragon with the evidence covering their face. The teacher doesn't seem surprised as he keeps speaking, watching. "I was a demon hunter once upon a time. I have a relatively good grasp of them and a few other categories. I would be glad to hear about anything else I don't know."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:36 pm

Arch coughs at the sight of the little dragon and goes and scoops them up as they try to scurry away. He consoles Ashe and coddles the infant. Laughing nervously he turns to Alex. " Well I suppose this would be a good start. This is Ashe, my grand child. My son just had a clutch a few months back now, these are the only of their kind in existance and as they mature they will be some of your pupils. Though infantile they develop rather quick their dad says and are expected to be able to comunicate in our toung within the next month." He takes a pastry and offers it to Ashe holding it for them as he holds the child. Whispering to them. "This is the last one okay. Lets go find your parents im shure they want to know where youve gone."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:50 pm

Alex runs his fingers through his own hair and stands, setting down his cup. "No reason to be nervous." Ashe takes the offered pastry between front claws like a squirrel, bringing it to their mouth and chewing with a happy swish of their tail. "Would you mind if I..?" The man near him offers, holding his arms out to take Ashe from him. "It would help me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:58 pm

Arch looks down at Ashe. "Do you mind little one?" Ashe just blinks at Arch and pauses eating to stare at Alex for a moment. Churring at Alex they grab the pastry and hop down and scurry over and sit infront of the man with the pastry in their mouth. "As I've said they develop quick, they understand us mostly, just cant speak yet." Arch smiles at the little dragon proudly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:52 pm

He focuses on the white dragon, not looking up. "One of your children is calling you, Doctor Jourdine." He scoops up Ashe as he says this, gaze softening. "Hello, little one." Ashe doesn't seem to mind, still gnawing their treat and staring at the man. The flicker of his eyes begins again, more intense than before, each crystal spike of the young dragon in his arms matching tempo with its own light. Ashe's eyes begin to change as well, the rest of the food in their vicinity hovering off their tray. Alex sets the dragon hurriedly down, the flickering glow fading from Arch's grandson and food falling back down with a clatter. Ashe looks on, cocking their head in confusion as to what just happened. "I see." The Frenchman mutters. "I didn't realize this one absorbs power. I apologize."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:02 am

"No need to appologise. To be honest my son till recently was the last of his kind and there were only ever three in existance, so this is all very new to everyone. Including him. All the lore we ever have herd about dragons were of him in his angsty years." Arch lets out a giggle as a reminiscent look takes him over.arch walkes over and scoops up Ashe in his one arm and sling them over his shoulder. "I will show you to your room then, and go account for my child. Gesturing for the man to lead they go out the door. Ashe still happily munching on their treat slowly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:17 pm

They bump into Cyrus, Revan hanging off of him. "There ya are, my baby!" He exclaims when he sees Ashe, hands on his hips. "Go to the bathroom for a few minutes and ya find Pops, huh? Yer brother was worried about ya." Revan hops down, chirping at his twin and circling around Arch's feet happily. Ashe squirms around to get down too, chirping back, nuzzling and rubbing on the black dragon when they land. The two scamper off back where Cy came from, chasing each other the whole way.

Alex clasps his hands together cordially, nodding to the redhead. "Hello..." Cy blinks, confused. "Oh, hi. Am i interrupting something?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:09 pm

Smileing as the two scamper off arch directs his attention to Cy's question. Shifting his weight to his cane in both hands."Well this is Alex, he is going to be teaching the children in a few days... Hes an expert in supernatural abilities and will be helping us understand the capabilities of our little ones. As well as normal teaching ofcourse. I was jsut showing him to his room and then was goign to introduce him to everyone. I would have told you sooner, Im sorry."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:21 pm

The vampire shrugs, grinning. "No problem. Nice to meet ya! I'm Cyrus." He offers his hand and Alex has much the same reaction as before, apologizing for not taking it. Cy has no issue with it, turning to leave. "Thanks, Doc, for lookin' after Ashe. I should catch up ta them 'fore they wander off. I'll see ya again, Al!"

Alex smirks faintly as he watches him go. "Interesting lot you have here." He peers around after, thoughtful. "I think I can find my room. You best be off to your son, as I said."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next