Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 17 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:47 am

"Don't bother. Nothing good comes from him, I mean it." He is deadly serious, pulling the bandana down finally and smirking after a moment. "Liked you insulting him, though. Nice one."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:35 am

Killem gets excited about Art smileing and smiles back. Ill take yer warnin lad. So whats the plan now eh?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 am

"Take me shoppin' and I'll help ya pick some shit out for Ma if ya want." He offers, wiping his hands off on his pants.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:53 am

Killem gets excited and hoists Art onto his shoulder again. " The malls over yonder!" He drops Art off just ouside of view of the main entrance and gives half the wad of cash to the boy. "Get what ever you want too! Whatcha plannin?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:58 am

"Well, movies, like ya said! Maybe some video games? I'll see what I can do." He turns and waves at the man, disappearing. After a little while, they do bring a really large tv out like Kill asked. Art eventually shows up with a few bags once they're gone and looks around for the giant.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:07 am

Killem waves excitedly waiting for the coast to be clear and hurries over. "Oi that t.v. is as big as you are!!! The one we had when ur mum showed me movies was only bout the size of yer head, an it folded up and had buttons! This one must have buttons big enough fer me!" Killem gawks at the box like a kid at Christmas.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:10 am

Art actually chuckles at the spectacle, holding out the bags. "Yeah. It is. Tried to find one you could enjoy too... Your money after all, man. Let's get this shit home? I'm a little beat."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:15 am

Killem picks up the tv and his son and excitedly scurries down the road to a field and takes off. T.v. hanging from his mouth. He lets out an excited drake like squeil as they break the cloud surface.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 am

Art has a bit of a coughing fit at the sudden change in altitude that jerks his whole body and leaves him gasping for a few seconds. He seems fine after, clearing his throat and appearing more tired than when they began. This time he really will fall asleep on the way there.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Very early in the morning if Arch is still reading, someone else enters his study quietly. Before he has too much time to react, the enticing scent of cinammon envelopes him as a warm body presses against him from behind. A kiss is placed on the top of his head, followed by Yasuo's voice. "There you are, beautiful."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:25 pm

"No truer words were spoken kitten." He looks up at the blond hanigng over him. "I was thinking about how I missed you today. I was even gonna go find you mysefl when I was done with this book, but I was interrupted by Adniel and Art. They wanted me to watch their children so they could have some bonding time. I couldn't refuse, Art has been a wonderful help of late." Nuzzling the hand thats carressing him. "Ive missed you a lot, thanks for finding me."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Full lips place a kiss on his neck before he moves to stand in front of him. He sits, placing his head in his lover's lap, gently tugging the book from his fingers and setting it down. He smiles charmingly up at him as he does, "A library in your name I can't build. But with your name I can fill one." Taking his hand, he kisses his fingers while nuzzling him in return. "That's quite fine. I completely agree. He's a good kid... I've missed you a lot. What were you going to find me for, hm~?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:48 pm

He looks with a lovong smile to the little poem spoken to him. Just to see and spend some time with you, I miss your company. We havent even had time to read together we have both been so busy." Arch starts running both hands through the blond hair slowly, draging his nails on the scalp in a kneeding motion. "Seems since we moved and you took your vacation you have spent time with everyone except me since ive been busy. Im sorry, it will settle now that things are over."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 pm

His smile grows a hint of a smirk, resting his chin on his leg and peering up. "Well, I haven't gotten to see too much of Raiden either, honestly... The two of you have been awfully busy since, well, you know." Winking, he pauses after to enjoy the attention, eyes closing and a small shiver running up his spine. "Yes please~ Touch me..." The blonde breathes out in nearly a moan, practically purring.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:04 pm

Oh? Like this? Arch sits foreward in his chair and kisses Yasuo holding his cheeks as they kiss. His hands then move down his back and start doign the same kneeding motion gently along it. Visual goosbumps appearing on the pale skin from the light touch. "I know... We hardly ever have alone time just you and me anymore. Should we make up for lost time, my purring little kitten.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:46 am

It takes Cy until early morning the next day to rouse himself, sitting up disheveled and squinting blearily. Not only did he himself grow a few inches taller, he has filled out, body adult but still somewhat slim. His hair grew overnight with him, down to mid-back and streaked with a gold between the orange that only catches in the morning light. The vampire doesn't seem to notice anything too amiss, irregardless that he even has facial hair now, glancing down at the small black egg in his arms. Something seems to be bothering him after a moment, a confused frown over his mature face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:15 am

On his side of the bed he hears a deep breathing ending with a squeek coming from the floor.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:22 am

Oddly, Cy's eyes begin to glow as he stares down at rhe egg, the small thing glowing gold in return. It's a warm sort of energy, comforting, that even seems to reach Killem as he touches each egg in their small nest and sets each aglow. It fades just as soon as he is finished and he scrubs at his face tiredly. Setting the black egg down with the rest, he peers over the edge of the bed at his husband, hair hanging down and tickling the dragon.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:27 am

Kill stirrs slightly as his face tickles, reaching up to rub his face he notices its hair. Opening one eye an rooling on his back. "Mornin beautyful, sleep well? He gives the man a sleepy smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:32 am

He snakes off the bed lazily and lands on him with a small 'oof.' Hiding his face on the giant, it takes him some time to answer groggily. "Guess so." Is all manages to mumble, inhaling his scent and relaxing. "T'ought I woke up and ye weren't here. Missed ya." His accent is lazy, heavier this morning with sleep.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:37 am

Killem enjoys the weight of cy on him, taking a big wiff of Cys scalp against his nose taking him in. "Sorry was out late hanging with Artis... I think he had a good time finaly. We even got ye a few presents. Thr on the other wall. I didnt wanna wake yean so I slept here. Ye looked too cute to mess with."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:53 am

Peering up at him, he pouts his lips asking for a kiss. "Mornin', lovey. So I takes it ya had fun?" He smiles, more handsome than adorable with his new face. "Glad yer gettin' along with him. He needs it... I really appreciate it. Especially since I know how he can be sometimes." He sits up on him instead, the feel of him way less boney and slightly more muscular. It now seems to dawn on him about his hair as some falls over his shoulder. Picking it up, he studies it between his fingers with confusion. "....How long did I sleep?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 17 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Killem kisses Cy. "Sorry if i got dragon breath. YeahI had fun, Art was art tho but I could tell he was enjoying himself a bit. Jeri showed up randomly and tried starting shit. Eh Art is rough around the edges but hes a good kid, I hope he will like me as a Da eventualy. Ye been out fer a good bit o the day id say. Yeah went on a wee bender last night and enjoyed yerself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:30 pm

He doesn't seem to care, dragon breath or not as he kisses him back and shrugs his hair off his shoulder. Smiling gently at him as he talks, he strokes his face, green eyes content. "Well, thank ya for givin' him a chance. It will just take time. His Da was real important ta him." Looking down to study himself, he appears amused. "I do remember that bit. Had fun wit' ya." The man tugs off his own shirt to get a better look, now covered in more body hair to match the reddish-orange on his head. "Interesting." Is all he says, poking his new abs and switching to almost thoughtful. "...Yeah. I feel strange today."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Eh hes not too bad, got a lot of you in em. Kindah a dick on the outside but once yeah get to know em you cna tell hes fulla good stuff." Killem looking over his wife while rubbing his back. " I hope ye like the changes as much as I do. Good strange or bad strange?" Raising a red eyebrow at the man.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next