Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 18 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:34 pm

He lets out a laugh, grinning. "Ya sayin' I am a dick now?! Too early for ya shit, Addy!" He flicks him harmlessly, still amused. "Well... Hard ta explain, really." Pausing to put some thought into what he means, an odd feeling begins to trickle into the finger touching the smaller man's back. It's indescribable, a connection that wasn't there before between the two causing Cy to frown in response. "Feels like... You? You gave me something of ya, right? It's like... Reaching towards ya? I dunno." He shakes his head and shrugs. "Not good at this sort of thing. Felt it with the kids a minute ago too. It ain't bad."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:56 pm

"Aint no one round here thats had more dick in em at one time then you love!" He says with a wink as he gets flicked. " A bunch of new stuffs gonna come about cuz of the gift I gave ye. Youl get used to it and harbour it."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:07 pm

"Aye!" His grin returns before he sticks his tongue out at him. "And I am more than happy ta hold that title!" Flopping back down on him, he stretches with a large yawn. He seems to be content to enjoy being close to him, snuggling up warmly. "Hope I don't look too bad..." Rubbing at an eye like a little kid, he appears as though he could easily fall asleep again. "An' don't worry about wakin' me up next time. I missed ya."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:31 pm

"Ye look better then ever darlin." Killem stretches and yawns. "I could sleep fer 300 years right now geeze." He places a hand on Cy on his tummy and gets comfy. " why dun ye go check yerself out, an while yer at it check out the presents.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:07 am

"But I'm comfortable!" He whines, rubbing all over him like a cat. Hiding his face on him again, he lets out a little sigh, hesitant. "...I'll be honest I feel a little nervous...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:17 am

"Well we can lay here all day if ye wana! Ye dun gotta get up fer the present! It involves cuddleing me all day like we used to anyway... This time thrs just a bed fer me! Why ye nervous? Bout the growin thing, thought ye wanted this fer years?! Just go et easey ok, yer new strengths are gonna take some getting used te. Though ive never had this sence yer talking about? It must be a motherly thing?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 am

Peeking at him again, he runs a hand up him slowly as he talks. "Yeah... Just the growin' thing... Been one way so long... I am excited but nervous." Continuing to pet his husband for a moment, he stands and fetches an egg off the bed. It's the white one, which he nestles comfortably on Kill's chest as he sinks himself back down. "Maybe? Like this one... Ya don't feel it? This one.... feels strongest for some reason? I just get this idea that they want something. Not speakin', just feelin'. I don't think the bugger knows exactly what it wants though." Running a hand over its dove gray and white surface, he smiles fondly at it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:35 am

"I can understand that... Though I do a lot of growing and shrinking as of late. An im excited fer you darlin, uve no ideah how happy it makes me seeing you take care of and gald of it as of late." Killem pats the egg too questioningly. "I mean I can sence the lil buggars are in there but thats about it? Is that what ye mean?" He reaches over and grabs the other 3 gently in their blanket placeing them on his chest and kisses them. "Yer all so perfect!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:45 am

"Thanks for takin' care o' me, Addy. I wish I could return the favor a bit more..." He headbutts him affectionately, kissing the spot after and smiling happily. The smile only widens as he gathers up the children, a hint of excitement. "They like that!" Scooping up the black one, he sets it carefully by its twin. "...Nah. It's more than that. Like this one wants to be by their twin here all the time." Pointing to the crimson one next, he continues. "This one... Is hungry? I am not sure how...." That revelation seems to concern him as he stares at it, stroking that one instead with a serious expression.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:51 am

Killem gets a lil teary eyes as hes watching Cy be his Cyrusy best. "Aww look atchu my lil broodmothar... Ey thats a fittin one, broodmother! I like et! How bout ye?" He pats Cys head as the mans face goes serious. "Hungry, te hell is et hungry? An how you wanna go about naming them, wanna tait till they hatch or just giviem names?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:00 am

As Cy is stroking the egg, he pulls back abruptly, hand fresh with blood like he was bitten. The deep webbing running across it pulses like the veins they mimic, any small amount of Cy's blood left behind on its surface disappearing straight into its shell. "Uhm... That apparently?" As he places his hand back onto it, he allows it to drink its fill. "Ya can call me whatever ya want, love! I'm yours." He means that, grinning at him as he "feeds" their kid. "Names? What would you rather do? I am not sure on all this... Is there a traditional way to do it? Are we gonna be able to tell at all if they even have genders?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:07 am

Well our names were givin ofcourse after we were brought into being, as fer gender. We have a main gender we preffer like me i say male, but truth be told we cna switch between the two as we like. Id like te name em after they hatch but we can have some ready! Watching Cy as he nurses the lil one. If ye need toppin off yerself ye just lemme know k hun. Its prob best if it comes from you since you have both our blood now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:14 am

He tilts his head as he mulls over his explanation, the little red egg finished with him pretty quickly as he pulls away. "Ain't that interestin'!" Nodding to himself, his eyes scan over all four eggs again. "That seems right. Waitin' until they hatch. I would love to talk about it though! What do ya think? Any ideas?" Picking up the large gold one this time, he holds it closer towards Kill's face. "They smell different, too, y'know? Might help. I noticed that afore all this."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:29 am

Kkllems features melt away as his hair grows longer and beard disapears. His chest changeign different shape and features become long elegant curves. Making shure the eggs and cy are safe. Long eyelashes bat at him as the serpantine alexandrite eyes peer playfuly at him. "How interesting?" In a vvoice as smooth as an autmn breeze. "Well that one we can call i dunno?" The full dark red lips pert as Adneil thinks. "Maby we should play it safe and name them in a way it can cover both genders... Like mine!" A long fingernail plays with Cys crimson and gold hair, watching it in the light.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:39 am

Cy watches, enraptured just as he was the first few times his husband has changed forms. A sweet blush rises up from his neck and his smile turns almost shy. "Yer beautiful no matter what ya do..." He shivers as his hair is played with, having a bit of trouble not oggling the new body underneath him. "I never had very good luck with women." Cy mumbles jokingly, cradling the gold egg carefully and changing the subject. "That sounds like a perfect idea! What do ya think?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:57 am

"Oh, whats wrong lovey?! Not a big tits guy?" Adnel reches up and pulls his shirt down just so Cy can see a bit of light pink areola of her left breast and makes a pouty face at him. She moves her index finger and rubs Cys crotch playfuly with her nail. Looking back down at the eggs her face gets seious again thinking. "Hows sanguine for the red one sound?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:09 am

The man's body is reacting appropriately, hips twitching in response to the touch. "I like women just as much as men." He answers softly, eyes flicking to the hint of nipple and then away. "I just said... Yer perfect no matter what." With a flash of a grin, he shoots forward while careful of the eggs, burying his face between the breasts teasing him and fondling each one in a hand gently. "Yer bein' a tease and ya know it, is all." He complains, muffled between them with names forgotten.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:14 am

Adniel gigggles at the reaction of Cy. "Hehe I jist like you touching me is all darlin. Careful of the lil ones okay!" She kisses the mess of tangled red hair between her huge brests. Ending with an adoreable smile." Well what did you think of the name?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:18 am

He grumbles a bit, pulling himself reluctantly away with a small huff so he can speak better. "I will touch ya to the end of time, ya let me." With a glance at their little red child, he blinks. "Does that mean something? Interesting name. What made ya think of it?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:25 am

"It is another word for blood red, and its other deffiniton is optimistic in a apparelty bad situation... I think its fitting. Dun worry we can have fun in a bit like I said... Were not leaving the bed today! Your turn for one?!" Her face getting excited and eyes glisten a bit in the light. Her fair skin color reflecting light off her golden rosey cheeks.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:57 am

Cy seems very unsure of himself as soon as he is asked to come up with something, chewing his lip. "Ah... Well.... Not that great at names, if I am to be honest. I like yer idea though." He studies the eggs once more, "What kind of names do ya like? Should they be words like that? ...I like Tiernan, Fallon... Their names should be as important as they are, aye?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:16 am

Tiernan I like a bit, eye its ok dun put too much pressure on yerself. The names are only as important as they make em love... Within reason ofcourse. Which one were u thinking for Tiernan?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:28 am

"Well, if ya only like it a bit, that's fine." He shrugs, picking up the black egg. "This one? Chroí for the white? Hmmm... Brogen? Revan? Those are good, too." With a smirk, he boops the gold egg closer. "This one is you all over. I can even feel that. Little mini Addy!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 am

Oh I like Revan a lot fer the black one! Adniel gilles covering her face to the reaction Cy has to the gold egg. Oh ye think?! A.J. i like that one too! Does chorí mean anyhtin? See yer good at tis too, gettin all cute an bothard on meh... Literally!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:40 am

"Just a word for heart. That's what all of ya are. Me heart." His eyes sparkle, genuine and pleased. "Well, lookit us. Pretty much namin' them anyways." With a chuckle, he places the black egg down by its white sibling again. "What do you think for this little dove, then?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next