Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 19 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:50 am

How bout Gabardine, or clear? I apreciate you think of us this way, but dun forget our others too... Or have they been too much of butts to ye to be yer heart now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:58 am

"I meant them too." He chuckles. "All of ya means all of ya, doesn't it?" Eyeing the white egg more, he strokes his chin. "Clear doesn't sound bad. If ya want simple, Ash? I'm fond of 'A' names fer some reason." He gives her a wink at that.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 am

Ash is a good name! So we got A.J., Ashe, Revin, and Sanguine! If they change thay change but at least its a start eh! Giggleing again she plays with Cy's nipple. " I knew you ment us all silly... Im jist playing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:32 am

As Kill finishes speaking there is a quiet knock on the door. Cy looks up sharply, frowning and calls out a hesitant. "Yeah?"

It's Art, not entirely sounding like himself. "You guys busy? I can come back." He sighs as he waits for a response, Cy appearing a bit concerned as he covers Kill's new breasts up a bit more. "Everything okay? Come on in." The mohawked man enters but stops short when he sees the two of them, a look of complete bewilderment on his pale face. "Uh.... Who are you people?" Sol scurries in on all-fours behind him, getting about halfway to them and screeching to a halt with a confused cock of his head.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:56 am

"Es everythign okay Art? I was just gonna ckme get you boys to show Cy his gift ye got em! Adneils face is pure excitement. Sol its ok lad its just the granparents come cuddle!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:16 am

"Okay, seriously. Why do you have tits and who are you?" Something does not seem right with him, the man short of breath as he speaks. He leans on the wall near him, paler than usual.

Cy hops up, "It's just me. Kill aged me and I can explain later." Approaching Art, his look of concern grows. "Artis. Ya okay? Don't lie ta me now. I know that look." As soon as his mother finishes, its like his body completely gives up, knees buckling and slumping into Cy who wraps his arms around him to hold him up. "Shit! Ad, grab Arch if ya would." Sol skitters under the bed, sensing distress.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:29 am

Adneil stands up and takes both men into her arms, before cy has even a chance to blink Artis is on a very familiar medical bed with both Dr. Standing bewildered on the other side of the bed. Arch not looking half as confused as Yasuo but confused all the same. Holding ars head in both hands Adneil looks up at the Drs. "Arch help!" Arch looks up taking in the scenario, blinking only twice and starts getting ready without a word.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:43 am

Cyrus appears stressed, paler himself now. He seems sadly used to this and tries to stay out of the way, gesturing his husband to go sit with him so they can work. "Addy, I am sure he will be okay. C'mon... Sometimes this happens." His voice is soft and a little shakey.

Yasuo is extremely confused but doesn't say anything, working quickly. Art is just okay, his body struggling to produce oxygen causing him to pass out.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:49 am

"Yasuo hes your patient im here if you need me. Whats the known bios?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:04 am

The blonde shakes his head, "He wasn't my patient, I just knew him through a colleague at my hospital. I did look after him while he was away at one point so my memory may not be reliable." He hands Arch a list of medications Art is on that Cyrus gave him on the way in. "There's that. He was born with a congenital heart defect where he is missing a ventricle entirely. Cyrus has mentioned to me the only means of help for him at this point has been a full heart transplant as an artificial one hasn't worked for him. They haven't been able to convince him to get on the donor list, one factor being that he smokes."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:14 am

Arch looks up at Yasuo. "Yes but hes a phoenix...those cigarettes are doign more for him then the medication ever did. Trust me. No worries, they werent to know. Arch looks up at Cy. "It's your call, I can fix him but its for his mother to decide. His lifes not in danger right now, but he mostlikely will have the same prognosis without the surgery right now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:24 am

Cy looks up from his lap, "Art's an adult. He makes that decision for himself, doc, not me..." Shaking his head a bit, he sighs. "His Da never talked about that part... The Phoenix bits. Ya probably have more of an understanding of it than I do, unfortunately."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:21 pm

With a tender expreshion behind the mask. " his fathers the one that passed correct? Mostlikely a similar issue, though these things tend to not be genetic. As for information on phenoix you know you could always come talk to me." Arch goes to a back room and comes back with a face mask and a bundle of what looks like kindleing. "I had this made up for him incase of situations like this." He puts the bundle into a pot and turns on a bunstin burner beneith it and the lid has the other end of the tube to the face mask attached. Putting on the mask on Art his breathing almost imediately evens out. "There! We will give him a bit. You all go about your day, I would like to to talk him alone please, ill keep a watch ok."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Cy stands, giving his son a quick kiss on the forehead before he goes. "Thanks, doc. I know you'll take good care of him." He'll go back to check on Solis, quiet now.

Yasuo brushes against Arch as he passes, an easy smile on his face. "Something tells me I should probably check on Raiden. Just let me know if you need me again."

Artis doesn't take too long before his eyes open, staring up at the ceiling for a long moment before peering around. He seems confused only for a few moments and then almost exasperated.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:08 pm

Arch is in the corner of the room taking notes on a clipboard his eyes are black for some reason. "Hello Artis, breathing better by chance?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:12 pm

He stares a little and then gives a small nod. "Yeah..." Is all he says reluctantly. Sitting up carefully in the bed, he sighs, obviously tense.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:17 pm

" Relax, dont worry everyone is taken care of and fine. Its just you and me. Now I realize were family but I will not allow that to interfere with my profeshinalisem. I have been going over what previous records you have, and it seems your previous Drs. Have done what they could and I assure you things will get better from here. What we talk about is strictly between Dr. And patient confidentiality. So when you are ready I will have a few questions for you. But for now be at ease."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:22 pm

He just shakes his head with another sigh, "Just go ahead. Get on with it." The redhead actually shivers, pulling the blanket up onto himself more and stares at the far wall as he waits.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:19 pm

Arch stands up putting down his clipboard. He aproaches Art rubbing his hands together and they slightly glow a dull red, one black eye turning red. "You mind if I examine your birthmark? If at any point you feel unwilling to talk about something I will understand. I will not hold you here and I am only asking these questions to help. Now, since your mother is a vampire it would mean your father was the phenoix, do you have any information for me about your heritage? Also I understand everyone has been barrageing you about a operation, but it is not their choice. What do you want? If you choose not I will make steps to make you more healthy at least but I respect your decishion." A radiant warming sensation emitantes from Arches hands warming up Art without even touching him. Arts birthmark reacts to the warmth and starts glowing as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:35 pm

"Probably nothing that would help..." He mumurs with a shrug, not fighting him. As soon as the warmth hits him, he closes his eyes to it and relaxes significantly. "...My Da's family as far as I know was more of a clan. I guess ya can tell us apart by the mark. Mine was similar to his but different... He had nothing to do with his family and hardly spoke about it... He was born in the early 1900's or late 1800's, I think. He used to mention being around for the Titanic when he was in his early 20's... He only looked about my age, even when he died. Otherwise, that's all I can tell you." He finishes it there, opening his blue eyes slowly again and looking up at Arch seriously. "I don't know... I.... Am not really sure... I know that sounds shit but..." Red brows furrowed, his fingers curl in frustration. "I dunno if it would make sense to ya."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Arches face remaining stoic as he takes in the information. "I am not phycologist, but I have been around for a long time... I was born myself about 900 years ago, I may have some insight for you... What are you unshure about?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 pm

"...I have been sick a long time, doc. All my life." He seems immensely uncomfortable, moving to rub his hands on his legs anxiously. "I... Don't really know how to be anything else..." Pausing, he inhales a shakey breath, the last bit incredibly quiet. "...I never really planned to ever live long. I don't really know what to do with myself if I'm... Better... Y'know?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:06 pm

" I would have to assume you have been sick all of your life naturaly, it is deffinatley a lot to take in and out of anyone I can tell you it is very overwelming.. The idea of the world finaly before you... And immortality. Arch pulls up a chair as his face softens a bit. I am a human... Or at least I was, I can assure you that moment and decishion I had shook the very foundation of my being. If it wasnt for Adneil it would have been a long and sad journey and honestly there have been a lot of times I have regreted it. But I have always been alone till this last year. Everything happens for a reason, and you have more then solitarity in your future. I believe we all met as a family for a reason. As it is I feel I have made the correct decision. The good will only outweigh the bad... If you let it. As for being healthy now, it will be strange at first but i have never hurd a single person regret feeling better.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:29 pm

He chews this over silently, continuing to pick anxiously at the blanket over his legs. "I know... I know I have to do it... And it isn't even immortality I am worried about. Fuck, if my Da is anything to go by I may not even have that... I am just... Just scared. It's fuckin' idiotic and I hate that I am but I am." He seems tired as he admits this, haggard but young and lost. "There was once where I looked up some stuff about Phoenix and some legends say... Say that when one dies they are replaced by a different one and sometimes I just wonder if that was my Da and I. Maybe I killed him... So I know I owe Ma fixin' myself. I know I can't let him lose someone else. I just..." He doesn't seem.to know what else to say, trailing off, a stressful mix of emotions on his face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Fear is good Art, its natural but its good. It will be okay. As for rebirth, I ashure you, you are indeed here due to your father but you are not a reincarnation of him. Rebirth is due to a ritual or coming of age ceremony that your species goes through, it most likely was the reason your dad left his tribe, he clearly chose not to complete it. I promise you your mom will not loose anyone else... Arch lets the boy have his moment with his emotion. Patting his hand as he starts to compse himself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next