Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 20 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:08 am

Before the doctor can pull his hand away, his wrist is grabbed between boney fingers. "Whatever you do know, you have to tell me. I'll take anything." Blue eyes gaze up at him, pleading but intense. "I have had enough of this shit of not knowing what I am."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:30 am

Arch looking up at Art. " As it were I told you what type of phenoix you are, it is a clan around Egypt. As for the ritual it has been with you since birth, Its going to take a bit to decipher from you. "Arch gestures to the boys tattoo. "They are all a little different. I have a book with everything you ever wished to know about your tribe and family and what you are in my library I will get for you when we are done.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:38 am

"Please." He says simply, releasing him and looking away. "Doc, if ya are really willing... I'll go through with it. Whatever that is. I was going to talk to Ma about it today, actually... I would really owe ya."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:56 am

Well... What do you think its going to entail? Arch says to him playfully.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 am

"No idea, dude." The playfulness gets an annoyed look from him. "You're the doctor here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:07 am

Ok well we are going to need a lot of wood... And Adneil. Its going to be scary, and up to you if you want the other family there. I will get some other matirels that you are going to need together. You should see your current body as more of a caccoon that needs to be shed by fire. Like your father if you do not complete the ritual your body will give out.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:12 am

This revelation doesn't seem to surprise him all that much, giving a curt nod. "Ma and my brother are who I want there. Devon. I don't want to scare the kids..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:44 am

Very well, tonight then... What do you want for dinner? Its supposed to be a ceremony so after its complete we will have a cook out and party if you like." He gives the boy a smile. "You will do great."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:47 am

"...I mean if ya want..." He actually looks embarrassed for once, hiding his face at the smile directed at him. "This is gonna sound really fuckin' dumb but I really like McDonald's...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:53 am

Arches face lights up. "Great they cater!" Ill have it delivered tonight then." Standing up arch starts picking up stuff around the room. "Go relax and get ready for your day okay, ill go get the book for you and meet up with you in a bit."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Artis doesn't need to be told twice to skedaddle, and will go to tell Killem and Cy the plans, and, yes, Killem is invited too. Cyrus clings to his son at the news, elated, Art appearing a bit embarrassed at the excess attention. He will disappear to be by himself until things happen while Cy is just tickled and exciteable all day about it. He'll ask Kill to give him another hair cut before everything, as well, and cleans up a little.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:57 pm

Killem back to his old familliar self fixing up Cys hair. "So how you feeling bout this hunny? Im a tid worried but excited fer the youngin. Ye wanna go get Devon with me? He laughs to himself. " Ye think hes gonna like the changes to ye as much as the rest of the family? I still cant believe Sol pecked yer nose when you picked him up the first time. Cute bugger.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:07 pm

"Worried? 'Bout what?" He tries not to wiggle too much, attempting to glance up at him and failing. "I dunno. I have a good feelin' 'bout it. I just want this for him so bad. Ever since he was born... And I know... I know his Da would be really happy about this, too. Proud o' him." Happily, he does kick his feet a little. "I would love ta! I know we just saw 'im but I miss him..." He grows a little more serious at the mention of his grandson and gives a sigh. "I hope he'll get use ta me quick. Poor little one is so confused. Don't want him to feel I left him...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:24 pm

"Oh probibly just parental worry is all. I care bout em yeah know. An we gotta head out when we finnish then we got a lot of stops." Cys hair has the crown of tight weaved braids again ending in almost a trimmed fauxhawk. "Oh I can tell he didnt ferget ye darlin, he was just confused at first, i dun blame him id like te take a nip of that cute nose too. New les get goin! Yer done!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:27 am

"Thank ya, love!" He hops up, excited sparkle in his eyes as he holds his hand out to hoist him up. Grinning up, he winks. "Let's go surprise him! Think he'll recognize me?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:20 am

Ye ready lovey? Close yer eyes this tends to get a little discombobulateing. Gabh mi gu Devon!" A loud crack seems to eminate from the very being of Cy. His eyes remaining closed till the feeling goes away and Adneil says he can open his eyes. When he does a familair sight lay before him, his old home. It has inly been a month since he was here last, but it seems like a lifetime ago now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:31 am

Devon is standing there in the middle of the livingroom, only clad in a pair of boxers and a toothbrush in his mouth. Seems he just got out of the shower. "Uhmmm.... Hi?"

His mother practically pounces on him as soon as he hops down, squeezing him and lifting him off the ground. "Dev!" The blonde frowns in shock and confusion, grunting at being squeezed. It doesn't seem to take him long, sniffing the air a tad near him. "M-ma? That you?" Cy beams in return, "One an' only!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:51 am

"Eh... I could tell ye were excited to meet em hon... ah... I guess that lil gift I gave yeah makes ye mess with me spells...*wheeze* I ment fer us to be outside... Halp... I dun fit... Ehh..." The mass of giant seems to be crumpled up takeing up about half the living room, body contorted to fit as drywall groans and cracks in resistance.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:16 am

Cy turns around, surprised and then bites his lip trying not to laugh. "Sorry 'bout that!" With a quick explanation to Devon about Art, he shoos him to the other room to get dressed. He turns around and pats Kill gently, "Yer gonna hafta turn yerself small a sec and go outside. Not sure how else ta help ya..." He snickers, sticking his hands in his pockets aa he watches.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 am

"Okay, would ye mind keepin a lookout? Killem slowly melds into his smaller form and starts heading to the door, slapping Cy on the butt as he goes by. Peeking his head out the door slowly he hurridly steps out when the coast is clear. Returnign to normal and adusting his clothes again they wait for Devon

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:53 am

Dutifully, he keeps a lookout for him before heading back inside to talk to Devon for a minute. He comes back after a few, a dressed Devon in tow.

Devon offers a genuine smile up at Killem, as he approaches "Nice to see you again! Sorry 'bout not being dressed." Pleased, he continues, blue eyes sparkling just like Cy's when he's excited that causes him to be even more adorable. "So my bro is finally gonna do it?! I'm happy for him~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:39 am

"Eye so it seems, I knew Arch would know what to do fer em! Dun worry bout that... We kidah jsut showed up on ye, sorry bout popin in on ye like tha. Ye can blame yer mum for that one." Killd boops Cy on the sholder. Anywho nice te see ye again son! Just pop on up and well be on our way!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:42 am

Cy grabs up Devon and slings his son over his shoulder so Kill can grab both of them, both men laughing stupidly, Devon just as amused. "Okay, Ma, okay! We're going!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:52 am

After traveling to the castle kill offloads the boys, Cy excited to show Devon the new family members. Killem leaves to get the food and other preperation materials. As the evening progresses the family assembles with Arch at the peak of the mountain ajacent to the castle. A pyre at the pinnacle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 am

Art doesn't show up until they're ready, getting a huge hug that is more of a tackle from Devon when he finally appears. Art offers a ghost of a smile, mussing up his older brother's emaculate hairstyle. Devon just laughs and shoves him playfully with a quick "brat" before going back to stand by Killem.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next