Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 11 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Arch says nothing, he just turns his lover into him and places Yasuos head on his shoulder. Both jsut standing under the water cascadeing on them. Arch letting the man melt into him.
"New tha ye mention it its a tid warmer? Is that wha ye mean?" Smile sliding from his face as he raises an eyebrow as hes till half playing with a mountian of kids piled on him now..."halp..." He manages to squeek out as sol piles in too.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:52 pm

As soon as the man is turned around, he begins crying. Harder than Arch has heard previously, sobbing softly into his shoulder.

Cyrus just laughs and gets up, joining the children with an excited twinkle in his eye and piling on. "I wonder... Y'think Kill is ticklish?" He asks all the kids, wicked grin on his face.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Arch just runs his fingers through the blond hair he has come to adore. He waits.
NOT THEM YE WANKER ASS!! sheer panic setting in as they all start tickleing him an extremely high piched "OH NOOHOHOHOOOOO AIEEEEEE!!!!!!"coming out of him as he goes i to what looks like.a controlled seziure. "May the fairies tey all yer candy and toyes fer the day!!!!!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:09 pm

There is the sound of the bathroom door opening and shutting quietly, causing Yasuo to quiet with a shuddering sniffle. "Y-Yasuo? Arch?" It's Rai, as if sensing something was wrong. "Nii-san, I could hear you crying... What is it?" He sounds anxious, confused, and extremely worried.

Cy joins the tickling, laughing with the shrieking and giggling children at him. Art from where he is smiles juuuust a bit.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Arch looks up from the shower. "Come on in." A soft tone in his voice "everything is fine."
Killem literaly has no idea what to do and sorta blanks out tears rolling down his face. Fighting every urge he has so he downst hurt anyone. "WHYYY someone helppp!!!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:21 pm

There is the sound of the man undressing slowly and he steps in silently a second later. Scarred arms go around Yasuo from the other side, resting his head on his brother. "Things..." He begins, hesitating. "Have felt strange... I dunno what is going on... But I... You two aren't mad at me, right?"

Cy gets all of them to stop, giggling and kissing a tear off Killem's face. "Go on, now." He says, shooing them off to go back to their meals. "Are ya gonna let me tell ya what I was tryin' to say now?" Poking him in the nose lightly, he seems slightly less secretive and whispering now but still soft.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Arch pets Rais head. "Far from it silly, im the one who feels like i have hurt you both. Im sorry I have bwen distant, i have had some loose ends im dealing with."
" Oi I didnt interrupt yea did i? "Gesturing to the kids woth a face that says wanst me. " ye something seems off, whatcha gettin at hon?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:07 pm

Rai looks at him from over Yasuo's shoulder, frowning. "...What do you mean, Arch? You haven't hurt me... But Yasuo...? What did you do?"

Getting closer to him so only he can hear, "Not in a bad way... But I thought maybe someone at the table was different... I would know, felt familiar." Looking up to make sure he hasn't come back, his grin returns to excitment. "Ain't me this time, promise, 'cause it's gone now that he left. Think Arch's Rai there is pregnant." Pressing a finger to his own lips, he adds. "I dunno if they know though, eh? Our secret? I couldn't help meself!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Arch still rubbing rais face." its not my place to say, just know everything is better then ever. "
Killem nearly goes crosseyed snickering "o boyo!! He giggles to cy and nudges him in the head.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:19 pm

He doesn't seem a hundred percent convinced but trusting, giving a nod. Planting a small kiss on Yasuo's back, he squeezes the man gently. "Yasuo. No more crying." His tone is gentle, snuggling into him. Yasuo is calmer now but quiet.

Cy removes himself from Killem finally, going back to his food as well. "Maybe we should do somethin' as a surprise for them when they find out and tell us!"

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:00 am

"Oh any ideas?" Killem still wispering playfully to Cy even thou everyone can here him. Handing an orange to one of the kids. "Ye mind helpin yer uncle out, my fingers are too fat?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:05 am

It's Ai, who nods happily and begins peeling it for him like a good girl. Akari gives the other girl a glare from her place. "I could have done it!" She seems jealous, crossing her arms.

"Maybe like a party! For everyone!" He says without skipping a beat. "For the babies bein' born, house warmin', there's a lot to celebrate!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:34 am

Killem tosses another ornage to her too. "You think ones gunna fill me?" He chuckles to himself. That sounds great babe!!! We can do it in the garden, any ideahs?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:40 am

As soon as the orange is caught in the little redhead's hands, she chucks it as hard as possible at Aiko, beaming the poor girl right in the temple near her eye. Aiko drops the orange she was working on and immediately begins crying, covering her face.

Distracted now, Cy stands to his feet, growling. "Akari! I am gettin' sick of this!" His daughter crosses her arms again in response, huffing and ignoring him. He stomps over to her, picking her up which she struggles against. "Addy, will ya make sure Ai is okay for me? THIS ONE is done with breakfast." Grumbling, he removes Akari, kicking and yelling from the table to go to her room.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:09 am

"Ai im sorry darlin, here lemme kiss it! "He kisses the girls eye causing a tingle that makes her giggle. "There feel better lil lass? Dun you worry shes just a lil slow like sol here, just in an different way okay! Dun take it to heart. Shes not had a family before give her time ok, you will be besties before ye know it!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:16 am

Feeling a bit better, she sniffles and wipes her face. She leans into him, mumbling quietly. "I want okasan... Wish she wasn't so mean... Did I do something?" She looks up at the giant with sweet hazel eyes as she tries to understand, appearing like her mother for a few seconds.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:28 am

Its not you darlin, its whats happened to her. Not all pain can be seen like a cut or bruise. Someitmes people hurt inside there hearts too, and it takes a long time to heal and a lot more patience. Yer mum and da are upstairs in the shower ok they will be down soon.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:37 am

She thinks about what he is saying quietly, but ultimately nods and tries to smile. "Okay, Uncle Killem. I'll be patient. I don't like it when she hurts us though." She hops down from her spot, and wanders out of the room to go pester her parents anyways. There is a tiny knock on the bathroom door, "Otosan? Okasan? Is Uncle Jourdine there, too?" She has been slowly getting used to Arch being involved in things and naturally assumes he is somewhere around by now.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:44 am

Killem smiles at her and watches her go. A half peeled orange rolls behind her slightly as she goes. Killems face changes from the smile to a pouty face and he huffs. Looking over the table. " whats the plan todeh artis?! Nice to have the family settled new eh?"
Arch head snapiing to the boys as they hear a little knock. "Yes honey I will be right out, is everythign okay?" Mummy and daddy are finnishing in the shower. Arch stepping out of the shower and drying off again back to the boys. The tattoo catching their eye.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:51 am

Art has been picking at his breakfast quietly, looking over at Sol and the triplets. He hasn't seemed to feel that great since arriving, still spending a lot of time to himself. He gives his step-father a careless shrug, leaning back and giving up on eating for now. "Dunno. Excitement around here has sort of calmed down."

Aiko opens the door anyways, shutting it behind her and frowning. "Akari hit me when you left..." She complains, obviously just wanting her parents (Arch included.) She gapes a little when she sees the tattoo, "Uncle! What is that?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:03 am

"Yer ma and I been talkin and we were wondering on your thoughts on the offar arch gave ye!" He leans on the table with his elbows smileing at the boy. Not that were tryign to push yeah its yer choice, we just care bout ye is all and can tell its taken a bit from ye lately and we do apreciate what ye done fer us so fare. Specialy since dr.toyama is here too and can help him."
Arch looks dismayed at the mention of the aggression. "Are you hurt hon? Thanks for letting us know we will talk to her parents." His eyes go wide at the mention of the tattoo. "Oh this?!" He coughs. " Well its why ive been away so much this week little one. Its nothing, just reminds me of a long time ago."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:14 am

The young phoenix doesn't look up at him, studying the plate in front of him with a guarded expression. "I dunno... Wouldn't wanna put the guy out anymore... They already seem busy enough."

"I'm fine!" She assures, brightly. "Uncle Killem helped." She approaches Arch, a small hand touching his back where the tattoo starts as she studies it. The brunette girl smiles up at him. "It's pretty! You're pretty, Uncle Jourdine! Okasan and Otosan think so, too, and I think so!"

Rai and Yasuo both step out of the shower, Raiden looks on concerned at his girl as he does. "Are you sure you're okay, Ai-chan?" Seeing him, she hurries over to her mother instead who crouches in front of her to check her over carefully. "Mmhm! I wish she was nice, though!" Yasuo appears as though he feels a bit better, watching everyone for a moment before grabbing a towel.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:35 am

Killem smiles at the response, knowing that is probibly the closest to a yes he will ever get from the boy. "Gald to hear it lad." He looks down thinking. "Wanna go do some paintin round London tonight if we can get away from these bums!?" Nodding his head in the direction of the stairs where the other adults went.
"Little one you are prettier then all of us combined in a veriety of ways! Dont you ever change ok?! Now why dont you let the adults talk for a moment. We have something to discuss with your uncle and aunt okay?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:47 am

Artis looks curiously at the man, "...Why?" Is all he seems to be able to ask, surprised and almost suspicious.

Strangely, standing in front of Rai, she doesn't seem to hear him. She leans closer to her mom, putting a hand on either side of his face with a serious look on her own as she gives a small sniff. "Okasan? Are you okay? You seem different..." Rai blinks questioningly at her. "Like when you had the babies in you before..." Rai goes still, eyes widening in surprise before seeking out Arch. The serious moment seems to pass just as soon as it happened for the little girl and she kisses Rai's nose before turning around to go. The man is left crouched there, trying to process what just happened.

Yasuo appears just as surprised, clearing his throat and muttering softly. "...Well, she has never done that before..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:55 am

"Yer mum says yer quite good with a spray can... I used te be back in the day meself and well ye been stuck up in this place fer a bit cuz of us so i wouldnt mind causing a lil ruckus!"
Arch eyes wide tackles the dark haird man scooping him up and grabbing yasuo too. Looking up at them eyes sparkleing. "Really?!!" Too excited to notice they arent touchign the ground. " how did you find out for shure last time?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next