Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 7 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:28 am

"Whatcha mean lad? Whats going on? A worried expreshion on kills face as he sees the blood.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:33 am

Yasuo glances reassuringly over at the giant as he goes back to work finishing up. "Don't worry, everything is fine. There is definitely only one left. I think that one just grew... Just now to its full size. I haven't a clue why." He glances at Arch and then gives both of the men an easy smile. "I guess consider them twins. Congratulations, Killem!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:40 am

"Te faks wrong with ye!" He boops Cys shoulder. "I think ye just like scareing me yea ass!" He smiles tenderly to the redhead and runs his fingers through the red hair as he kisses the boys forehead.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:49 am

Cy looks sheepishly up at his husband, "S-sorry. Twins run in me family... I feel fine, though, thanks for asking." Glancing around, he tries not to move too much. "What do they look like...?"

Yasuo steps back to let Arch take over, cleaning off both the eggs for the proud parents. He makes quick work of it, handing both over to Kill. The dark one is completely black, void-like until held in the light. There it shimmers a deep, deep purple, almost iridescent. Its twin is a starkly opposite contrast, white with dove gray undertones and shining like polished stone.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:15 am

" well these are nice arent they?! Honestly Adneil if you keep them after you will have a rather beautyful bowl set." He winks at the giant holding bolth eggs who is excitedly showing his wife.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:20 am

Cy tries not to laugh too hard at Arch's joke, taking the white egg carefully and running his hand over it. "Aye. I don't see why we couldn't keep parts of their hatch ta remember? Not a bad idea at all..." His gaze softens as he spends a moment admiring the two new additions. "As pretty as their da."

Yasuo occupies himself with cleaning the blood off himself, quiet in the background and giving everyone a moment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:43 am

Looking down to the redhead as hes getting patched up. "Nonsense cancha tell, the dark one looks just like yea! Soo i guess this means only a few days more?! I hope yer feelin well soon. Dr. Toyammer, i cant thank ye enough! You too Archadious, i owe yer both big.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:49 am

Cy honestly seems confused by the comment, tilting his head at the black egg curiously. "Ya really think so?" He squints suspiciously at his husband as he continues, "Or are ya just sayin' that?"

Yasuo smiles placidly, giving a subtle wink toward the large man. "It's no problem at all. There may come a time Arch here will need the practice, anyways."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:59 am

"Adniel there isnt enought time on this earth for you to make up all your debts to me... Anyway you know I cant do anythign but help. Oh and by the by its Dr. Jourdine thank you." Killem looks confused. Oh yer gonna do meh like that just cuz you have friendz here? I see hew et is!" He would cross his arms but they are eggupied right now. "Not for me Adneil, for him. He nods his head over to Yasuo as he finnishes washing his hands. "We talked about this yesterday, my suprize remember?" Killems sour face turns super cheery. "YOU FEKIN MULE YE! THEY WENT ON WITH ET!!! Well id crush ye both righ new but yer luckeh!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:07 am

The poor redheaded vamp in the background looks extremely lost, watching all of them. "....Why are we yellin'?" He pipes up after Kill's shouting enthusiam. "I been meanin' to ask. I can be a nosy shit so forgive me, but how are ya all related? I have been lost since I got here and I have been gettin' some confusin'.... Signals, if ya know what I mean."

Rubbing the back of his neck, Yasuo just chuckles. "Arch, would you like to explain again?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:19 am

"Well seeming how were all family. Yasuo, Rai Nd I are in a polyamourus relationship. And last night after you and Adneils wedding we also held one and i took them both as my husband and wife. So to awnser your question, we are all now just one big happy family." He moves his glasses to the tip of his nose and looks at Cy. "Arent you happy Cyrus Jourdine?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:30 am

The large, beaming grin that comes over Cy's face is pure and genuine. "O' course!" Quieter, he adds. "Means a lot ta me..." A moment or two passes and his smile fades as he becomes thoughtful. "I have one more question... The other guy... Rai? He reminds me of somebody. Don't think he likes me much though so I was afraid to ask. Tried talkin' to him but he seemed real nervous so I left him alone... He any relation to this guy I know? Hoshi? I---"

Before he can even finish, Yasuo is gone, whipping around on his heel and out the door without a word. It slams shut with a powerful force behind him, sending a crack straight through the material as he closes it roughly.

Cy nearly jumps out of his skin at the noise, holding the egg in his arms closer reflexively and then appears painfully guilty. "....I had a feelin' I shouldn'ta asked. Forget I said anythin'.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:46 am

" well the dark haired man was a right twat but i dunne think that was the reaction i was expectin. Whats up Arch?" Arch standing up at this point. No its nothing you did Cy. Hoshi is the name of Rais father, and it isnt the best of relationships. I wont go into detail but Rai is how he is mainly because the evil of that man. How by chance do you know him?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:52 am

"....Father....?" The shock is evident on his freckled face, shaking his head at Arch in near disbelief. "I... Well... I think yer Rai there has a sister... Th-through me." He seems nervous admiting this, not wanting to meet the white haired man's gaze and shifting uncomfortably. "I just... Let's just say I know this evil ya mean personally... A-and I am awfully sorry. My girl... Obviously ain't here. She's with him."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 am

"Arch lets out a sigh. You two remain here, let me go see if things are okay. You have any information i need to know so it will make it easier to relay to them? The more info the better."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:53 am

"About Hoshi...?" He inquires, extremely uneasily. "He's... He is old. Dunno how old but pretty old. Looks like yer Rai, a lot actually. Full bore vamp like me...." The young man seems to be searching, digging for anything useful though it is obviously unpleasant. "He hurts people. Lots o' people and I am pretty sure it is a hobby. Though he has got a... I dunno what ya would call him... A pet, he keeps around at all times. Creepy thing he is, always laughin'. Acts like a little kid. He is right broken, that one. Name is Jeff. He participates... Not real sure what he is but prolly same thing." Reaching out a hand, it searches out Killem's clutching it tightly and tugging him closer for seemingly comfort. "Doc, I hope ya don't think bad o' me... My girl... Sh-she wasn't me choice. I wouldn'ta normally gone for someone like him but he is... Scary. That's the only word. And I don't use that lightly. I wouldn'ta stood a chance and he took me and I just... I just let him." Hot shame seems to wash over him, ears turning red as he looks away from both his husband and Arch. "He told me somethin' 'bout me bein' special but ya can understand I was beyond listenin'. I don't really remember much... He wouldn't let me go until... Until I was pregnant with her." Heaving a heavy sigh, his voice grows tight. "I love my daughter but he has her wrapped around his finger. Does what he pleases. He has never hurt her so I suppose I don't mind... But a mother worries, y'know? ...I have been in his house and the things... The things in there are enough to make anyone go crazy so believe me... I understand Rai." Wiping at his face, he sniffles, smiling weakly. "I have never told anyone this stuff. My boys think she was planned and I am just... Just really sorry to be bringin' this to ya. Feel like I kinda ruined the mood."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:09 am

Arches face goes from stern to a sympathetic thoughtfulness. "Cy my boy, thank you for shareing. Turst me he has had his claws in this family before you, if anythign it will make him easier to manage. Were your family now, you cna rely on us. I am certain my boys will understand." He walks over to the rehead. An air of fatherly protection and love eminateing from Arch. "Dont worry anymore."
Killem placwing the eggs on the counter comforts his wife as he cries. " Dunne worry bout our daughter lad, all will go right. Everything happens fer the better, ut just need time."
At that Arch procedes out the door to find his lovers. His eyes going black an erie stoic seriousness eminateing from him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:31 am

Cy's tears quickly dry, burying his face on Killem and speaks muffled. "Let's just hit the hay, eh? Get these kiddos with their sibling."

Yasuo is sitting in their shared bedroom, near Rai who is also there. Their is a serious, almost dangerous air about Yasuo as he is reading silently. Coming closer, it's evident that his fingers are twitching holding his book, the cover smoldering under his fingertips. Raiden seems confused and also concerned, staring at his brother but not saying anything while chewing the cuff of his sleeve. When Arch enters, he stands up. "A-Arch? Yasuo won't... Won't tell me what's wrong..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:36 am

"Rai darling, Yasuo and I need to talk about something. Dont worry ok, it was jsut something that happened during the operation ok. Would you mind if we had a moment?" The look on his face changeing to a humble smile as he talks to Rai.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:39 am

He looks between the two, not entirely convinced it seems but listens albeit reluctantly. "Okay... I love you two..." The door shuts quietly behind him as he goes.

Yasuo doesn't even acknowledge Arch for the moment, heated anger literally rolling off of him. It doesn't appear as he is actively actually reading, eyes hard and mind off somewhere else as he stares at the page.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:44 am

"Now i know this obviously troubleing for you darling. What little I do know of the history you hve told me I do understand. Would you listen if i told you what the boy confided in me? Im here for you and I ashure you the boy is not to blame". Arch kneels down holding the arm of the chair looking up to Yasuo.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:49 am

The book he is holding closes with a harsh snap, unhappy gaze meeting Arch's. "I'm listening." He mutters curtly. With Raiden gone, the barely contained rage on his face is plain as day and quite intimidating, a side of him his lover hasn't really seen.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:56 am

Arch goes on to explain what has happend previously to Cyrus and his past. " Im not quite shure what this reflects to you darling, but I do hope it doesnt change your view on the boy, it seems he is a victim in this as well. Is there anythign you are willing to tell me? I would like to know, and I understand if you do dont want to. I assure you Adneil and I have our family in mind and are taken care of.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:05 am

"And you are completely positive you can trust him?" Setting down the book, he crosses his arms, practically glaring down at the man before him. It's obvious his anger isn't toward Arch, the glaring unintentional. "Are you asking me to tell you the details of what happened to him? Would it change anything, Arch?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:12 am

"No Yasuo it wont change anything... You dont have to tell me, i know my place. Arch looking down. "I do know Adniel trusts the boy, and that means the boy is to be trusted. He is a goof ball but Adneil is more then he projects. I have said my peice. Above all I am here for you right now." Placeign his hand on the mans thigh softly. "Are you ok?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next