Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 12 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:07 am

"I mean... Sure? If you really want. I got nothing better to do. Not sure how people aren't going to notice you, though. You forget you're fucking huge?" A red eyebrow raises at him, his eyes falling tiredly to Sol who has started crawling around under the table after.

"This is news to us, too!" Yasuo laughs, cheered up at the good news. He kisses Rai's head and then Arch's, just as excited as his white haired lover with eyes shining back. Rai just chuckles, nuzzling into the two of them. "I was beginning to think that I felt... I felt that maybe I was but I wasn't sure yet. If I am, I must not be far along." He murmurs into Arch and squeezes him tightly. Piping back up, it's Yasuo's turn to speak, "We can do a few tests but nothing can be completely solid until an ultrasound."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:16 am

"Makes et more fun! Keeps the locals and the cops at bae. "Killem laughs. Kill reaches under the table ."Sol where ye off te lad?" He manages to get him and tickle him a bit before pullin him out. " go get some rest son, ye earnt et. I got these goblins fer a bit!"
Arch enjoys the moment with the boys as they start getting dressed. He playfully snaps a towl on both of their perfict asses and runs out the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:28 am

Sol squawks as he is scooped up, but settles down when he realizes it's Kill and lets out a laugh. He claps his hands together after, answering in gibberish at his name.

Art gets up, sighing as he goes. "Later." He waves over his shoulder.

The towel snap startles Raiden and he jumps, bumping straight into Yasuo who just pats him on the shoulder before they follow at a normal pace. He gives Rai another small kiss and shoos him after Arch before he goes to relieve Kill of their kids.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:55 am

Arch catching up to his two holding both there hands. " I need to go talk to Cy about something..." Serious tone in his voice again. "Would you look to the kids for me, I promise all this will be over soon. I cant wait for it to be."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:02 am

Yasuo gives Arch a small look but nods, Rai appearing a bit concerned at him disappearing again. "Okay, Arch... Will you be back soon?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:06 am

"Yes, ill give you a text in a bit asking for you both if you dont mind." Arch heads to the wing of the castle the dragon couple have nestled into. He pauses outside the door as he hears some voices. He waits till can knock and enters.

Last edited by Killem450 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:14 am

As if she hears Arch right outside, the voice of Akari stops mid-sentence as something thumps roughly against the door. "Go away!!"

He can hear Cyrus hush her grumpily, "Ya really tryin' my patience today, Kari." To Arch, he calls. "Yer fine. Ya can come in. Just ignore her."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:19 am

Arch enters hand in hand stright posture and glasses on the tip of his nose. It almkst seems like he floats in his eyes are bugged out and his face stoic. Then he sticks his toung out at the little one playfuly and loosens up. "Cy i would like to talk to you alone for a moment." Looking to akari. Dont worry Im not here to nag your mom about you. Its his place not mine.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:24 am

The girl gives Arch a look that could kill, yellow-green eyes irritated. She leaves hurriedly, arms crossed stubbornly as she goes. "You're stupid!" Hurling the childish insult over her shoulder angrily as she scampers off.

Cy is sitting there, a scratch on his face and a small, child-sized vampire bite on his arm. Both are bleeding as he lets out a sigh. "I am real sorry, Arch. She just needs some time. She keeps sayin' she doesn't wanna be here..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:44 am

"You okay?" He kneels down and puts an arm over Cy and hugs him. Gods speed, i understand more then most here. I do need to tell you something in private if you would follow me, that is if shes ok?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:50 am

Cyrus leans into his hug, a small smile on his face at the attention. "Yeah... I'll be fine. I got fiery blood, I guess, and it runs in me kids. Better ta just leave her be for right now, I think. I'll talk to her again later when she cools off." A hair bit concerned, he almost hesitates. "What's up? I ain't in trouble too, am I?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:22 am

No... I am the one who is trouble you see. I find myself in a bind and i need some guidance. He leads the redhead down to the chamber earlier. Muffeld scratching could be heard from a cell, the one next to it is open.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:32 am

Taking a step back once they are near the cells, he shivers visibly, goosebumps on his arms. "Wh-why are we down here, doc...?" Something seems to dawn on him as he looks toward the scratching, sniffing lightly. "J-Jeff?" He calls hesitantly. Bewildered, he looks to Arch once more for answers. "You have Jeff down here? Why? What's going on?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:48 am

" I brought hoshi back here and turned him human to nutralize the threat to our family. I went back to check on him the next day due to his mental stability and he wasnt faireing well without hoshi so i have been careing for him... Apparently hoshi wasnt to be reasoned with... Its why i brought you down here akaris father did not make it, we need to tell her at some point, and i have no ideah what we should do with jeff.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 am

The more he talks, the paler the boy grows, rocking back and forth on his heels anxiously. "A-Arch, I'm sorry, I can't stay d-down here!" He turns abruptly, running up the stairs as if he is going to be sick, voice tight and breathless in panic.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:14 am

Reaching the top of the stairs Arch looks around to console the boy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:16 am

He didn't make it very far, crouched in front of a small pool of his own vomit. His arms are covering his head as he shakes, taking deep breaths to try and calm himself down.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:27 am

Arch wraps his arm around the boy again rubbing his back. " Im truely sorry for how this turned out, I hope it hasnt lessend me in your eyes Cyrus. Breath with me ok, its all fine, your okay now."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:33 am

"N-no... I-I..." He struggles to speak through chattering teeth. "It w-was prolly for... The b-b-best..." Inhaling sharply, he wipes at his eyes with quaking hands as it takes him a bit for the reaction to subisde. "I-I'm okay." Patting the older man's arm assuringly, he lets out a shakey puff of a sigh as the worst of it is over. "What did you need my help with exactly...?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:39 am

" well you are the only one who knows about jeff, i dont know what is to be his fate. And... Akari, i fear the relation between the two, but should she know of her fathers passing? And i would still like to take care of his remains proper. Only you and Yasuo know, my Rai wouldnt be able to handle hoshi. He delt with a simmilar fate as you with the man for a long time. I just need guidance to what needs to be done from here... Ill help as i can.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:51 am

"....Jeff...." With a solemn look back at the entrance to the stairs, he sighs. "I dunno... Is there any help for the guy? I dunno anythin' about him but... Poor bastard. I always figured he was too far gone. I dun think..." Pausing, he gathers his thoughts, biting his lip. "I dunno if he can make it without Hoshi, y'know?" The vampire finally straightens but still appears uneasy and pale. "I'll tell her. But... I dunno anythin' about Japan's funeral customs or... Just at least bury him with his sword? Sorry I am not much help. Aside Jeff and my girl... I dun think there is anyone to mourn him, anyways."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:59 am

I would like to help with akari if you dont mind... I can tell her he had an accident and didnt make it. I understand the danger with the girls agression, we dont need her upset at you anymore then she seems to be right now... Im really sorry I love you Cy but i did what I had to do. I will ask Yasuo with help about customs and such and i know its more then he deserves but i wouldnt feel right about it... Ultimatlely I still owe the man for not only you and Akari, but for giving me my Rai as well. I jist hope the fear will fade and the pain in time. I wont let jeff suffer if need be. I wanted to give him a chance as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:09 am

"It may be..." Struggling again, he shakes his head to himself, a large mix of emotions. "It may be just best to send Jeff with him, Arch. I'm not tryin' to say that to be cruel... I just... Is there another way? And I think... I think the guy was the only thing Hoshi cared about. They belong... Together? I mean, what else does the guy even have?" Quieter, he continues. "I dun wanna condemn a man to death, believe me... As for Akari, it should be from me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Later in the day, Cy is nowhere to be found. A bit unlike him, it seems he is taking a break from all the others, seated quietly on the roof outside Kill's bedroom. A few crows perch near him, one particular one eating something out of a hand he has stretched out, the bird seated comfortably on his wrist. Another near his knee pecks lightly at some more crumbs he left for it, hopping and tilting its head around curiously between bits.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:48 pm

Killem speaks to him in his thoughts. "Where yea at hon? Everything alright?" Been missin you fer a bit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next