Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 28 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 pm

Arch relaxes with a big sigh as he collects his thoughts and things. " Thank you Cy for your help!" Is all he says as he rushes off with the tray toward the kitchen. Walking back to the dining area Adneil rends to Cys questions. "Whos to know...Ets been a while fer Arch an I... Dun forget, who we are lovey. Ive told ye befer about my original family. I AM of the gods remember. Ets not too far off that they would arouse suspicion when one of the only species that can contest them starts to breed. I know it skirted ye befer about what I ment... But I think ye are finaly startin to realize the scale of history an influence yer havin on this world lovey... Es there any other questions?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:42 pm

"I don't really feel I have any sorta influence really. It's mainly you and the kids and I am just helpin' a little." He shrugs, rubbing his hands on his legs. "...Arch once mentioned somethin' 'bout me bloodline but I haven't really asked. Didn't think it mattered... Right?" The man still seems uncertain of everything, including himself it seems. "Just... Like the same thing Hoshi said ta me... And if it means trouble I..."

Yasuo will check up on Arch, concerned and worried about what is going on. AJ is sitting on his shoulders, draped sort of uncomfortably but Yasuo seems to be tolerating it just fine. "Is everything okay? Someone was here?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:13 am

Adneil takes the redhead off his shoulder and holds him sitting in the palm of his hand. He takes his finger and runs it along his cheek. "Dun worry about et, et comes with the territory of bein married te a dragon I suppose. Yer special to me, does et really matter if other people think yer special too? Trust me im not used to the attention either."
"Yes everything is fine darling. It seems Me and Adniel and his family have been invited to some sort of congratulatory celebration amongst some of the newer gods." Arch looks to Yasuo. "And apparently they have taken interest to our familys new additions as well... Im not quite sure what to make of it really. Its been centuries since I dabbled with the workings of gods."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:23 am

"It does... If people like Hoshi are involved, it does... Or makes trouble for the kids." He leans into his touch, cheek rough with stubble as he closes his eyes. "Well, no point in ruinin' today over it."

Yasuo's features switch from confused to frowning and then back, "Syldrian and Aergritia? But why?" AJ lifts his head, peering at Arch curiously as Yasuo stares bewildered. "I suppose... It should be expected with the dragons but I am not sure why ours have anything to do with this."

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:46 am

"Eye hun, the ordeals over fer new. I miss the kids, lets go collect em eh?!"
Arch looks at Yasuo. A look of thought upon his furrowed brow. "Well you said what happened last night with them wasnt the same as before. So it goes to say its because of me... And i have so much about me that this could be... Give me time, I will figure this out."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:29 am

Cheering up, he throws his arms up, just like a little kid with a laugh. "I wanna play!"

"Of course..." He says softly, eyes drifting to look towards where their room is with Rai and the babies. "If you need any help, please tell me." AJ hops down in one fluid motion, hearing his parents calling and skitters off while calling back. Revan pops his head out of a cupboard, neither of the two realizing he was there. He chews on something he stole, hurrying off behind his brother.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:38 am

Adniel laughs at the action Cy has at him and tosses him into the air gently and catches him. "Whatcha wanna play hon?!" A excited expression on his face smileing ear to ear.
Arch face softens at his lovers perplexity. " Yasuo, we will figure this out together, I wont keep anything from you. What do you think it may be? Maby its the testing I done on myself lifetimes ago?" As he finishes the scentance the cupbord slams shut as he sees Revan scurry out of it. "What you doing in there Revan?" He says scoulding. "I just fed you waffles!!!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:49 am

"It could very well be. I didn't do much checking up on them yesterday, just some of their general health but it was relatively chaotic. I am sure we can do some more physical exam today... I am not even if they may have your blood, Arch. Do we know if it can be inherited?" He becomes distracted as Revan is scolded, the black dragon turning his head just in time for Arch to spy the tail of a rat sticking out if his maw, still wriggling. He swallows it in one gulp, squawking defiantly at Arch, feathered scales fluffing before he disappears in a puff of black smoke. A clatter is heard as he reappears on top of a piece of decor, sending it to the floor with a crash as he scrambles for the hills.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:57 am

"Arch laughs at the scene that happens before him. "Well if you arent grampys little hunter! Sorry for scolding you then!" He calls to the baby as it scurries off. "Seems we may have arodent issue... Not good." Looking up to Yasuo again. I want to see the little ones anyway, and I miss Raiden, let us be on our way then."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:20 am

"If they all do that, I am not sure it will be a rodent issue for very long." Yasuo chuckles, ushering Arch on ahead to see their wife and children as he follows. "The kids have been talking about seeing their brother and sister all morning. I am sure it is about time Rai wakes up anyways. They miss him, too." Raiden will indeed be sleeping when they get there, rubbing at his bad eye sleepily when he hears them come in. He gives a soft smile at them all, Yasuo having brought the kids again. The babies are doing what they do best, sleeping as only newborns can.

Revan screeches to a stop in front of his father when he gets there, the last to arrive. He hops up and down excitedly, chittering and squawking as if trying to tell him something. The other three have attached themselves to various places on the giant, full of just as much energy as their mother currently. He suggested they try going outside, still wanting to stretch.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:51 am

Arch walks over and plays with Rais hair and kisses him on the forehead. "Hey sleepy, we miss you! We have a big day today getting to know our little ones dont we." The mass of kids exciedly approaching the babies and their mother.
Adenilnexcitedly chitters back to the little one innexcitement matching the hopping dragon. Short he scoops him up too. His whole family in his arms he happily makes his way to the inner colister and sets them down. "You all wanna play something or try to streatch those wings today?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:51 am

They clamor onto the bed and all pile onto Raiden excitedly, who seems more than happy, hugging each of them. They try their best to be quiet, Kyoko especially excited. "I wanna hold a baby!" Their mother shushes her softly, fixing her blonde curls. Mikio climbs onto Rai's lap, snuggling close as Aiko and Kenji sit at his sides. Yasuo picks up Aergritia carefully, the infant whining as she is disturbed. He sits on the edge of the bed, showing the kids their baby sister carefully. "Ai-chan is the oldest so if she wants to hold them, let's let her go first."

"No fair!" Kenji huffs, crossing his arms. Yasuo sighs, chastising. "The babies don't like that kind of tone, Ken-kun, and if you keep it up, you won't be able to hold either of them." The little blonde shuts right up, sulky now with a sour look on his face. Yasuo will show Aiko how to hold her, the older girl smiling happily. "They don't cry as much as the others did." She comments, giggling as the baby in her arms is now awake and calm, cooing and wriggling in her swaddle. Kyoko bounces up on her knees on the bed as she reaches toward Arch, "Papa, papa! Help me hold the other one!" Her voice is a loud whisper again, still trying so hard to be softer.

A sudden resounding amped amount of noises rise up from all the baby dragons, elated just to be doing something out of the castle. Cyrus beams, green eyes sparkling at his children. Something moves around in Adneil's mane of red hair, poking at him as Cy speaks. "I would love to see 'em try their wings out if ya think!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Arch giggleing at the spectacle of the children with the new baby siblings. Movign over to watch how they begin interacting with the infants. Kyoko inevitably approaches him to hold one with a hand from her papa. Looking to Rai he gestures for the dark haired man to pass the remaining infant to him. "Oh I dont see why not, they are a little heavy and you have to hold them very gentley alright." He sits Kyoko on the side of the bed and props a pollow behind her back for comfort. "You ready Kyoko chan?" The little girl squirming with delight as Arch adjusts the infant into her arms. "Now at this age darling they are too weak to hold their heads up so you have to make sure you support his head well. This little guy is Syldrian."
    Adneil fishes through his hair as a tickling sensation from one of his children ruffles him. "Yeah comon yet lil hellions, its time da an ma showed ye a bit more about ourselfes huh!" He looks to Cy playfully, well yer gonna help me right?! Besides I miss yer wings, they look really nice!" Once he clasps hold and removes the little dragon from his mane he places it down and calles them over to him with a chirr. Making the slow transformation to not scare his children he takes the smallerhalf dragon form with wings. "Eye ye lil ones havnt seen this side of me yet have ye!" Sitting down with them he starts chirping and balleing in dragon to them. Flexing his wings occashionaly to show them, as well as takng a few of fheirs and moving them up and down gently. He takes a deep breath and sighs happily when the realization hits him of his kids all in his lap and excitedly learning.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Raiden hands their tiny son off to him gently, offering a small smile at Arch. Kyoko listens intently but quickly grows distracted, marveling at her baby brother. "His hair is like yours, Papa." The baby in her arms opens his eyes, scrunching up his small face and making a soft noise. Yasuo helps Kenji hold the girl next, the older boy studying her. "And she looks kind of like Kio-kun!" Mikio gasps, looking incredulous in Raiden's lap. "Nuh uh! Not that little!" The kids make a good attempt at pronouncing their names but it is a little difficult with their accents.

Instead of a dragon, he pulls out a Sol-crow who makes a small chirp in his hand. Set down, he waddles aimlessly on the ground, pecking at the grass. Cyrus obliges, slowly transforming and unfurling his black and gold wings. He stretches, wings outstretching down to their very tips. The babies are so excited they can't sit still, pacing in circles and making all sorts of noises while falling all over themselves. Some of them seem to be getting it, mainly Ashe who is the calmest of the bunch, flapping erratically.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 28 Empty Learnin

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:22 am

Arch takes the moment with the babies being tended too to scootch up to kiss Rai. "I hope you slept well darling." Turning to Yasuo he also gives the taller man a kiss. "Well darling, we seemed to have had a few visitors. Adneil and his family and I have been invited to a party per say. It aslo seems that our little family will be having one as well. Ill tell you more later, for now dont worry, just relax and heal up! I cant wait for you both to be back to your old selves.
    Watching the dragonlings explore themselves seems to be a treat. They all getting excited about not only their parents attention but also figureing out their own abilites. "Sol lad! How long have ye been in thr!? Adneil laughs, well everyones here at least, i missed ye too lad." Looking at evryone learning he gives his praizes. "Oh Ashe darlin yer almost gettin et! Its not about flappin quick its making sure tmyer wings are fully extended. Like mum when he was stretchin!" He pats the opalecent dragon on their head. He stands up and unferrels his own wings and with a few mighty flaps he hangs in the air a few feet. "Like this!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:34 am

Rai's concern is quickly evident, "G-guests...?" He seems uneasy, shifting as he looks around at his children. "Why?"

Yasuo smiles and kisses Arch's temple in return before he takes Aergritia again, attempting to show Mikio. Mikio shakes his head vigorously at being offered the baby, burying his face on Raiden with an anxious whine. "She isn't going to hurt you, Mikio-kun." Yasuo says kindly, but doesn't push it as he holds her instead. No sooner as he is finished speaking, Kyoko pipes up, still holding her brother. "How come he is doin' tha--" The little girl doesn't finish, her wide blue eyes bleeding into a pale white, details of her eyes disappearing in a cloudy mist. Her curls nearly stand on end, tiny fangs growing in her small mouth. Mikio is handed to Arch quickly, every muscle in Rai's body tense as he surges toward his daughter, worried. "Kyoko?" He questions, studying her face. She smiles, strangely, her voice dreamy and far off. "Syl-kun says Gritia is sorry about your ears, Papa..." That's all she manages before her eyes flutter closed, slumping back while Raiden catches the baby from her limp arms. The boy is covered in eyeballs again, but calm, cooing up at his mother softly. The other children look near fearful, Mikio already appearing as though he may cry. Yasuo is pale, going to the blonde little girl while juggling the baby. "S-seems she is just asleep now... I...."

Ashe seems frustrated they aren't quite getting it, huffing and waggling their tail as they continues to flap. The others are just faffing about, Revan distractedly tackling Sanguine to the ground playfully. AJ lazily gives up, flopping on the ground and rolling around in the grass. Cy laughs from his spot at their short attention span, turning his attention to help their one stubborn child. With a flap, he hovers off the ground near the white dragon. "Almost! Like this!" With another grumpy hiss, they back up, butt wiggling before they take a running start and flap with all their might. They get an inch or two off the ground for a split second before falling, slipping and bonking their chin on the ground with legs splayed out underneath.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:38 pm

"As Ive said darling dont worr..." Arch is cut off by the little girls reaction. "Baby girl you okay?" He stands with a concerned hand reaching tward Kyoko. His worred expreshion changes to one of bewilderment as Kyoko appologises to him for Aergritia. Trying to calm a panic stricken Mikio in his arms. "Its okay little mikio kun, I need you strong right now okay? Your gonna be a brave big brother right? Tryign to get a hold of the situation unferreling before him.
    Adneil lands swiftly taking the little child in his arms. " Thats it! Ye did it!" He tosses them in the air above him happily and kisses them immedeatly upon catching his child. "Bumps and burises happen ye smart thing ye! I couldn't be prouder!" He laughs as he hugs his child. "New if we could get the other lil butts to play along! An you, keep practicin, youll get et before the days end. But if ye wanna play instead go enjoy the outside." He looks up to his wife above him the biggest smile Cy has ever seen on his face."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:53 am

Yasuo sets Aergritia down carefully in a small bed they have for the two nearby, returning to pick Kyoko up. She seems fine, but a little pale, sleeping peacefully as he claimed. Arch begins to sense a familiar feeling in his arms, a small fuzzy energy. Rai's head snaps up like he senses it, whirling around towards Arch this time just as Mikio's eyes begin to change. "P-papa?" He whines nervously, confused, violet colored eyes peering up at him desperate for help. Static begins to build from his small body, zapping Arch harmlessly until it builds with a bolt of blue reaching toward his mother like a magnet. It aborbs harmlessly into the man as he moves toward his son. "M-Mikio?" The dark haired boy does begin crying now, sparks of blue shooting off him rapidly in all directions. Raiden quickly trades the children from Arch, Syldrian now in the white haired man's arms and Rai with Mikio. It seems safer this way, Rai holding him close as his body acts as a rod for his son's power escaping.

Ashe flaps as they are thrown into the air but doesn't manage to do anything more than slow their fall a tad. They seem unharmed, wriggling and appearing extra proud of themselves. They lick their father's face excitedly, as he catches them, making all kinds of sounds. Cy pounces on the two, hugging them both with pride of his own. "Good job, kiddo! We'll get yer brothers and sisters doin' it in no time with yer help, I'm sure!" Ashe turns in his arms to lick their mother's face next, nuzzling and headbutting him happily. A whine is heard at Adneil's feet, AJ peering up with a jealous lash of his tail on the ground

Last edited by October on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:16 am

Hurredly Arch walks over to the crib with Syldrian and places him with his sister. He kisses both on their heads as they coo at him. "Dont worry bout me, its ok baby girl. I love you both. I have to tend to your brothers and sisters right now though ok." Walking back arch tries helpin in what ever way he can. He takes Aiko and Kenji away from the bed. "Its ok, remember what we told you a long time ago about being special. Everyones fine."
Looking down at his son Adneil scoots on his haunches to talk to him after handing Cy Ashe. "Well if ye want praise too AJ ye gotta put a lil effort into it lad. Comon show yer old man what yer made of, ye havnt even tried yet! Yer supposed to set an example ye know as the big bubba, just like I was with my siblins. Ye need a hand?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:55 am

Aiko puts her arm protectively around her younger brother as they are moved. Kenji appears more annoyed than upset, pointing a finger at Mikio with a flash of bright orange eyes. "You stop!" There is something to his tone, a command that radiates power. Mikio does, slumping forward onto Rai's shoulder much like his sister and is out just as cold. Raiden looks to both of his husbands with anxiety, unsure what to say. Yasuo just shakes his head, turning towards Ai and Kenji who seem fine in comparison. "Papa is right. Everything will be fine."

The little gold dragon gives another large yawn up at his father, huffing through his nose quietly. He makes a grumbling noise in the back of his throat, sassing a bit back with a flick of his tail. He begins pacing back and forth in front of him, wings flapping experimentally. Setting down Ashe, Cy grins wickedly and picks up AJ instead and tosses him straight up with a cry of surprise from their oldest son. AJ flaps strongly, legs flailing a bit, though the beat of his wings is a bit off. Cy catches him easily, with a laugh as AJ growls for him to do it again and stares up at the sky. He does, though this time AJ flutters in the air! The dragonling's smug expression quickly turns to shock as wind buffets him, the poor thing flipping ass over teakettle in the air and barreling straight into Adneil's face. Sanguine and Revan approach Cy, forelegs on both of his legs as they bark up at him excitedly for a turn.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:15 am

Arch takes a deep breath and lets out an exhasperated sigh. "Thanks Kenji kun." He walks over and scoots down to the two. "I appreciate what you did ok, and Im not scolding you about what you did, but from now on if you can, only do that in an emergency for now if you can help it." Looking up to Aiko. " You okay dear?" He kisses her on the forehead. As he embraces the both of them.

Falling on his back to the ground playfully as AJ lands on his face, Adneil is laughing with delight! A little claw scrathing his nose as the boy makes impact. "Oi yer hevey in this form buddy! I knew yeah had it in ye! He holds the dragon in straight arms above him as he lays in the grass. He Quickly looks around to make sure Sol is accounted for in all the ruckus. Then he brings the dragon down to his face and gives him a raspberry before setting him on the ground again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:52 am

Kenji frowns, puzzled by what he means. "But... But I didn't do anythin'..." He crosses his small arms like he always does, already sulkily looking at the floor. "I just told 'im to stop." Aiko gives an appreciative nod, hugging Arch back and clinging. "Are they okay?" Yasuo checks on Mikio as well, finding the two siblings fine, he takes the boy from Rai and places them both on the bed side by side. "They're okay, Ai-chan." He answers softly. "Will you take your brother to your room for just a minute. "We'll come talk soon but I think Okasan and Otosan and Papa may need to have a discussion." Letting go of Arch finally, she hesitantly takes Kenji's hand and starts tugging him out. Kenji seems reluctant but goes, frowning at his brother and sister on the bed on the way out. Yasuo sits down on the bed, letting out a tense sigh. "Well..." He peers up at the two other men, worried. "Why do I feel like we are getting a bit over our heads here?"

Sol has wandered a ways off, hopping this way and that while attempting to chase a grasshopper. He trips, fluttering in a ball of feathers and righting himself quickly. AJ splays all four legs out as he is held up, mimicking flight with a happy chirp, forgetting the fall quickly. A playful snarling growl and a flash of teeth and claws starts up in him at the raspberry. It's just play fighting, mouth not making contact with anything as he near bounces. It seems to pull more excitement out of the lazy baby than seen before, a glow rising up from his chest as he burps a tiny ball of fire into the air. Cy busies himself tossing the other two, Revan taking no time to get it possibly due to his added feathers. His mother looks on, impressed as the black dragon lights himself down to the ground, not needing to be caught. "There ya are, my little bird!!" Revan prances, scratching at the ground with uncontained happiness at himself. Poor Sanguine has difficulties, unable to seem to grasp the concept, though it may be because she has more parts to get in the way. She is stubborn though, getting progressively more and more angry and screechy about it as she demands Cyrus keep throwing her, much to his amusement.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 28 Empty Moments

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Arch sighs and rubs his eyes with one hand as he turns to his husbands. "Well our little ones are growing up that is certain. You think the trigger is due to the babies?" He looks at the two with a bewildered look. "I may be a little out of my league here as well to be honest. What was it like for you two when you realized your gifts?" He walks over and pulls up a stool and placeing a hand on either mans leg.
"Sol dun wander too far off new!" Adneil call to the little crow and chu kles as he watches the flurry of feathers. Immeadeatly turnign to his son in his hands snarling at him. "Hahaaaaa! Nice one lad!!" Adenil readys himself and lets out an inferno of a belch too off to the side. A smell of singed and burnt grass in its wake permeates the air around them as it smolders. He places AJ on the ground and chirps at Revan with delight too and congradualtions. He walks over to Cy and Sanguine holding out his hand. "Comere baby girl, da knows what to do." Taking the crimson baby in his hand the shows her how to postition her wings straight out. Cooing at her as she does. Holding her in a flat palm he begins spinning slowly but pickign up pace. Talking to her she begins to flap in his hand excited and determined.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:05 am

"That's the only thing I can think of, yes. Maybe they are responding to the twins' power?" Yasuo glances over as Raiden tends to them, both newborns fussing now. "Maybe we will be lucky and it won't be a full change quite yet for them. If this is all we get for now, we'll be lucky." He rubs at his face as well, Raiden proceeding to start feeding the two, wandering over to sit by his brother. "The change isn't... Pleasant. It's violent and bloody and it can be triggered suddenly, at least in my own experience. Raiden has always had some power but when he came into his own, he grew ill for a time beforehand." Placing a hand on Arch in return, he grows even more serious and thoughtful. "I trust you, love, and your abilities so don't get me wrong but... Maybe we need more help? Six children with power at once when we're outnumbered and two being infants. Adneil and Cyrus have enough with their own hands full... I am just not sure how to go about that. Someone with more information?"

The sudden inferno startles the poor little crow a ways off, fearful cawinf starting up as he falls all over himself. Cy goes to him, scooping him up and petting his messed up feathers. "Aw, Sol, is all right. No real harm." The chirps coming from the small bird is upset but calmer in his grandmother's arms. Ashe watches his sister from his place on the ground, chirring and bouncing as if to encourage her. Revan and AJ grow distracted again, bounding around happily in the grass. Sanguine squawks her determination loudly, growing impatient and bolting right off his palm. She tumbles toward the ground but gives it her best to no avail, shrieking all the way.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:25 am

Archbplaces his foeehead on Yasuos warm chest as he thinks about thw different situations that may come to pass. " I wish we would be able to hire a nanny or someone to help persay... Everyone I knew from the old ages when demons and powers are all passed now. Do you have any ideas?" He looks up at the blonde, taking in his ashy aroma. A look of contenshion on his face, his hand finds his way to the buttons on the mans shirt as he starts to fiddle with it. His ear pressed against Yasuos chest in a manner so he can make out the drumming of his lovers heart.

Adneil snatches his daughter out of her tumble only a fathers reflexes can manage. "Oi lass, hear me out and just think a moment! Hold yer wings out streight like this." He places her back in his palm and stretches both her wings out. "New imma spin with you in me hand ok, an you adjust yer wings slowly so ye can find yer center of balance and wing position okay. Eventualy yer gonna lift off me hand a mite an thats when ye know ye found the sweet spot okay." He kisses her and wispers to her. " ye got this baby girl, just focus an take yer time an listen to yer body." Whith that he starts spinning with her in his hand outstreched again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next