Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 34 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Lifting Rais chin to meet his gaze again as he sees his lover becoming uncomfortable again. "None of that lovey, you look perfect. No need to worryabout me as well, Im immortal remember." He smiles at the down trodden main to hopefully cheer him up. " Its okay to enjoy me spoiling you right?" The loofa finding Rais creases and crevices slowly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:14 pm

"E-even if you are immortal, I don't want you to hurt." He allows his gaze to be lifted, hands moving up to cup either side of the old man's face with the same gentleness exuding from him. His fingers twitch against him as he places a soft kiss on waiting lips, blinking water out of his eyes as he pulls away. "Y'know? ...Things end up different s-so fast..." Rubbing at his eye again, he cocks his head at the sound of the storm once more almost as if it is speaking to him. "I never... Lived in a place so b-big.... And you... Married. So many children." Not able to help it, he peers down at himself again and continues watching the bubbles. "I didn't always h-have these."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Arch emits a sigh as the cool lips leave his. Stepping back to admire Rai takeing the aroma of the soap mixing with the mans natural musk. "Imagine haveing all of this and it meaning nothing. It was jsut here waiting for you darling. It realy wasnt long ago when I arrived at that little cottage in the woods. It changed my life that day, I met the life I was missing. I havt been happier, and I hope you are. We should go visit the old house soon."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:37 pm

The smile that comes over his face this time is wide, fangs and all, a rare sight on him. It causes him to look younger, childlike and innocent. A blush reddens him even more as he wiggles cutely under his gaze. "I m-miss our old home sometimes." Rai agrees, taking the loofah from Arch and gesturing as if asking if he would like to wash him in return. His smile fades to his little one again but doesn't leave him, pleased.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Arch nods in agreement waiting for the caressing to enveloup his body. Smileing and closing his eyes the cent and smell of the shower is euphoric, listening to the shower and rhythmic breathing behind him... The drolling rumbles in the distance picking up again. "Maby we could ask Adneil for a favor and bring us as a day trip. Well be back before the classes are done.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Raiden slides the loofah over the white haired man's body, scrubbing his back to start in circular motions. Arch is unsure if he is listening, the color of his eyes shifting as he studies his lover under his caress. He seems to be sniffing, moving closer until they are touching again with slippery and muscled body sensually against his own. He doesn't get very far with cleaning, strong arms encircling him tightly and teeth sinking into flesh before he has time to say anything. An animalistic growl vibrates past his mouth and directly into his shoulder, the musky scent of him only growing in close proximity.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:31 pm

A familiar pain eminateing from his neck shoots down his spine to the tip of his toes as Raiden bites into him. A suprized gasp and whince marks the sensation before he can tell what happened. Arch lets out a chuckle as he reashes back and runs a hand through Rais hair as the man suckles upon him. "Not too much, save some for later darling. Its not fair to Yasuo if we jump the gun before he can join us." He reashes back with his other hand and grasps hold of the wet ass behind him. Putting pressure on Rais hips as Arch sticks his butt against the man behind him playfully.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:42 am

Rai is quick about it, knowing his limits anyways. He has been able to take more and more since bearing their children, growing accustomed to it. His tongue slides over the wound delicately, resting his wet forehead on him afterward with a content sigh. He pulls himself away long enough for them to finish washing, almost reluctantly turning off the shower and stepping out. Yasuo is still standing around, nude, as if he has been there the entire time. The blond stretches lazily, back popping and cracking as he gives the two a crooked smile. "What do you think, Arch? Should I cut Rai's hair finally?" Rai just blinks, glancing at a dripping dark lock over his shoulder and shrugs faintly. The bath has already been prepared, steaming just as pleasantly as the shower with various candles lit for ambiance.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:51 am

Stepping out himself a bellow of steam around him. The floor feels warm under his feet due to the in floor heating. Looking upt o Yasuo as the man stretches. "Well its up to Rai, but to be honest I rather like it longer. Does it inhibit you two? I mean it may be a nuceance to you with the infants I suppose." Walking over closer to talk. "Rai and I were talking about taking a visit to the cottage with the children soon, what do you think?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:55 am

Yasuo slings an arm around Raiden, nuzzling into him irregardless that he is wet. "Doesn't bother me any. He had longer hair through his teenaged years." He says to Arch, unabashedly admiring them both as he stands there. "What do you think, love?" He murmurs to his brother who seems fine with the idea. "I-I don't mind. They haven't started grabbing stuff much... Yet..." The tall man grins, "That settles that! And that sounds wonderful! I think the children would enjoy it. I know I would love to visit." He begins ushering them toward the bathtub, still grinning before the old man has time to say more. "Before it gets cold~" Raiden doesn't need to be told again, getting Yasuo unlatched from him to make his way over and climbing in slowly. He sinks down with a shiver and small noise of pleasure as the warm sensation envelopes him better than the shower could have. He makes himself comfortable, leaning on the edge and crooking a finger at Arch to join him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:09 am

Arch smiles hapily at the reactions both of his lovers have at teh mention of visiting home. Enjoying the veiw of both men as they slip themselves into the tub arch procedes to follow suit. An herbal aroma lifting from the vapors of the warm bath. Arch finds his way through the tub tward his beconing husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:20 am

Yasuo leans back comfortably, watching Arch's every move as he slips into the water. The temperature is perfect, both the men's natural body heat evening it out together. Rai guides Arch gently so he is seated between his legs, pulling his back into his chest with arms wrapped around securely about him. He rests a scarred cheek on him again, simply holding him for the time being. "Don't fall asleep in here, Rai." Yasuo teases from where he is, adjusting long legs still to make sure everyone has space. He always seems pleased to be able to fit, obviously most conventional baths uncomfortable for him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:29 am

Opening one eye to Yasuo as he leans into Rais wmbrace Arches smile grows wider. "Oh and why not, its terribly comfy in here with you two...*yawn*I may not make it myself!" Scootching down so the water level is higher on his chest he closes his eyes again woth a giant sigh and smacks his lips together a few times. A playful foot finding its way caressing the long inner thigh softly in the water.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:09 pm

The overgrown child's red hair mirrors his mother's, a lovely golden red in the light. His green eyes sparkle just like Cy's, too, as he peers up at his grandfather, freckles splattered all over a body built like his father at the same age. He gives an awkward, toothy grin, muscles in his face getting used to expressions, one that screams Adneil all over. He leans into the chest he is holding, having trouble holding himself up that well it seems and chirrs under his breath for attention.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Arch pats the boy on the head softly. "Hey little one, come to see your papa huh? Nows not realy a good time for a visit... He scoots the lad along his way trying to help support the uneasy boy. Returning to the bathroom with Rai and Yasuos clothes.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Yasuo is back to normal, no worse for wear, drying and brushing out Raiden's hair for him like he always does. He glances over his shoulder, curious. "Everything okay?"

Cy is ecstatic, wrapping AJ up in a blanket and hugging the dragonling close as he immediately knows his son. "Lookit ya, my baby! Been lookin' fer ya and ya changed on me and yer Da!" He covers the boy's face in kisses who trills in amusement, scrunching up and smiling like it tickles. He will take him excitedly to show Adneil, beaming with pride as he presents the giant his son.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Looking to the two men that are looking up to him as he hands them their clothes. "Well it seems we may be having a few new faces around the castle soon. One of Adneil and Cys little ones came into our room and hugged me. Wanted his papa to know first I guess!"
Adenil looks at the boy as he picks him up and coddles the boy like a infant. "Oh it feels nice to actualy hold ye fer real lil dude! Couldnt be more proud of ye. Means we got some stuff we gotta go over with ue soon huh! He messes with the rose gold hair of his son happily. He looks down to Cy concerned. "Ye think the others? Where are they?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:13 pm

They both smile, happy for the other parents in the house. "Sounds wonderful!" Yasuo comments as he braids some of the dark hair between deft fingers. "Are they as big as their father?"

Cy chuckles and rubs the back of his neck, "Well. Looking for the rest. All of 'em have seemed to have wandered off. You know it's hard to pin 'em down!" Gesturing, he wanders in a direction only to be interrupted by Andrè, another naked person standing with him. It's a girl, slim and pale white and smaller than her eldest brother. She has silky dark hair cascading down her back, the color underneath shifting vibrant blue in the light with the turn of her head. She is beautiful, eyes glimmering with her father's shade of alexandrite as she looks up at them under long lashes, pouty lips a ruby red in a frown. Andrè smiles crookedly, one of his button up shirts draping her delicate shoulders. "Is this one of yours, Ma?" Cy grins at them both, hugging her much like he did AJ. "My girl! Yer brother found ya, huh?" She chirps happily at the attention and cuddles into her mother's arms as he strokes dark locks.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:53 pm

Slinging his long grey hair over his sholder as he starts brushing it. "Well The one that was here is taller then Aiko, id say about 5'4", so this may be an adventure. Were used to sol though so we should be fine."
"Well if et isnt my baby girl! My ye are a beauty arent ye!" Adneil scoops her up as well so the little ones can get used to one another. "Thanks fer lookin after yer sister Andre! Didja see any other ones by chance?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:26 pm

As Yasuo finishes with Raiden's hair, he moves onto Arch's, fixing it how he likes it with a kiss to his temple. Rai wanders out of the bathroom finally as one of the babies begins fussing in their room.

AJ is currently fascinated by his new limbs and even his tongue, sticking it out and crossing his eyes trying to look at it. Sanguine makes herself comfortable on her father, giving a large yawn as it's getting late and rubbing an eye. Andrè shakes his head, appearing apologetic. "Just San here, sorry. I'll help look around!" Pausing he seems to remember something, "Ah, came to get Sol for the night anyways. Solis!" He calls brightly, the small face of a crow peeking out of Adneil's hair. He half flutters, half falls off his grandfather's shoulder with Andrè rushing to catch him easily. "Careful now, you." Sol chirps in his arms excitedly, feathers fluffing up as their oldest son turns to begin his search in another direction. Cyrus smiles up at his husband and children and then leads the way, calling for the twins softly every now and again. Pray waves at them for their attention outside Sean's new room, "Looking for someone?" He offers helpfully, a muted smile gracing his lips.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:46 pm

Laying the two down in bed Adenil instructs them to stay in bed and eveyoen will be back to sleep soon in dragon toung. They nestle in and do what he instructs. Turning away they head down the hall and run into pray. Hand on the bavk of his head with a big smile. " Two free spirits te be honest, ye got a inklin where they went lad?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:12 am

Pray steps back as he opens the door to Sean's room quietly. Looking in, the doctor is hunched over something, work dilligently. He doesn't look up or acknowledge them, silently carving with his clockwork eye zoomed out toward the small object in his hand. Another large, naked child is near his feet watching with a patience that marks him as Ashe at first glance. He turns, blinking icy blue eyes up at the newcomers with peaceful regard, a smattering of darker freckles than AJ's covering him. He is smaller than AJ as well, obviously more the size of his mother and on the petite side, hair a dusky gray color and curling at the ends. It seems, of course, he has finally picked a gender as he scoots closer to Sean in a refusal to leave. Cy places a hand on either hip, keeping his tone quieter. "C'mon, now, Ashe. Time ta go to bed. Let's leave the doc to his work." The dragonling pouts, reaching and gripping the necromancer's pantleg defiantly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:38 am

Adneil kneels down and opens his arms. Embracing his son as the boy hobbles over to him. A slight elegance to his uncanny walk. "Atta boy little one!" Adneil hugs the child and covers him up with a bit of cloth from his layered pelts he uses as clothes. "Whered Revan head to lil one?" He coos as they get comfy in his arm.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:24 am

Ashe smiles awkwardly, almost shy at the attention and praise his father is showing him. He is quiet, simply looking to a certain direction as he asks. Pray leads them out with a polite bow and shuts the door to allow Sean to work once they exit. Standing outside almost on guard again, Pray is at ease, motionless and eerily inanimate. Cy smirks knowingly at his son's look, headed toward the kitchen in search of the boy's twin. The kitchen is mostly dark, everyone else heading to bed for the night. It's quiet save some very soft scratching noises that cease as soon as they enter. A cupboard close to the floor creaks open, pale eyes glowing in the darkness and peering at them curiously from it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:02 pm

"Thanks again prey!" Adneil wispers to the doll as they walk by quietly as to not disturb Sean. Heading down the halls they hear some cabnet doors closeing in the direction that Ashe is looking the little boy quiet amd just stareing as his hand is in his mouth slightly chewing. The eyes peeking out of the cupboard are a tell tale sign of their last child. Scootching down on his haunches again Adneil holds out a free arm. "Midnight snack Reven? Shoulda known... This is yer hide out innit?!" Andliel chuckles a bit. "Common lad ets bedtime new alright?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next