Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 15 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:20 am

The kiss takes him a bit off guard as he's listening but he gladly kisses back. The arms around him move to around his neck as they do, the brunette man pausing to think once more about his question. "Well... It might not be a bad idea. Would you want us to? Maybe you could show us?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:26 am

Arch letting out a sigh leans back on the bench slightly as the man puts his arm around him. " well I know one way to pull that side of you out darling. We can practice right now." He wispers into Rais ear. Allowing the weight of his lover pulled ontop of him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:30 am

Rai tilts his head at him, even as he is pulled more on top, chewing his lower lip as his partner's voice drops to a whisper in his ear. "What do you mean?" He questions, curious and innocent. "I... I wouldn't want to hurt the garden..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:47 am

"Arch just giggles at him. Rai you arre too beautiful i sware, heart and soul." He cuddles his head around Rai in a way his throat is right next to his lovers mouth. "I love you sweetheart. Dont worry too much about it, we can try soon."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:02 am

His expression turns vaguely suspicious, mismatched eyes narrowing. "....You're doing that thing... I missed something?" Letting out a small huff of a sigh, he can't help himself, nuzzling his face into the throat offered to him. "You're teasing me." The halfbreed's voice is a velvet deep hiss, fangs grazing his delicate skin. "Why."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:11 am

Arch running his hands along his lovers back purrs at Rai in a almost whine. "Oh I just miss you lovey, we have been so busy lately and we habnt done anyhting since our wedding night. I miss you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm

As evening rolls around, Art is just sitting in his room that they have been letting him use. Akari and Meat are both curled up in his bed, asleep and quiet, while a very small and disheveled crow is tucked between them. The man himself has one earbud in, seated on an unoccupied space on the bed with eyes closed as he listens to something on his phone.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Killem peeks his head in and notices the pile of bodies on the bed. Whispering "Art? Didja still wanna go have fun? Ye think the lil ones will be okay? If its not a good ideah we can do this some other time.""A little wave of emotion floods into him seeing all of his new family cuddled together in one place, he smiles to himself at the thought.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 am

Cracking an eye open and taking out the earbud, he taps his phone to pause whatever it is and stands up. With a slow stretch and some cracking and popping, he ushers Kill back out into the hallway so they can talk. Closing the door behind him, he gives a careless shrug. "Ma out of comission or somethin'?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:44 am

Killem grins placing a hand on the back of his own head and chuckles. " E may have had a bit too much te drink... Aparently the pills Arch made work with alcahol too so it was a treat fer em. So maby we can ask Arch to keep an eye on them, im shure he would. Hes probibly in his study. So ye still up fer it?! Killem rubs his hands together playfuly and looks excited.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:48 am

With a small smirk, his step-son pockets his phone. "Ah. That would do it, yeah." Flicking the giant uselessly, he lets out a sigh. "You are an awful bad influence, y'know?" With a quick glance back at the door, he shifts from foot to foot as he thinks. "Y'sure he won't mind? I mean... I'm sometimes watching their kids while they fuck off to who knows where..." Grimacing, he continues. "Probably literally. Anyways, one of them kind of owes me, ya ask me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:10 am

"Oh im not bad influeance at all lad, no harm in innocent fun! Yes they do owe yeah a bit dun they. An im shure Arch wont mind at all, matters not to him reading in a different room, books being portable an all, that an he dun sleep." Killem reaches out a hand to Art. " Wanna hoist?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:36 am

"I suppose I will just slow you down if I don't say yes, huh?" Reluctantly, he moves closer so he can, crossing his arms over his thin chest somewhat stubbornly. "Haven't seen much of this Arch dude. He seems kind of... I dunno. Weird? You sure they'll be fine?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:47 am

Not trying to insult ye lad, but it may take us all the night to get to London any other way. There anythin ye wanna go see? Big ben or what not." Kill kneels down on one knee to talk to Art better. "Arch is from a different time ofcourse, but there isnt anyone more trustworthy then him. Whats got yeah in a ninny about him lad? Well I know you felt the same about me at first, but its more expected woth my stature." Kill points to his shoulder. "Shoulder or head? I jsut washed so my hair is clean. What ever would feel more comfy fer yea."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 am

"Anything is fine. Never been anywhere but Japan and New York so... I'm up for whatever." Giving another shrug, he doesn't meet the large man's gaze. "Nothin'. I just don't know him. Don't know much about any of you, really. Not that it matters as long as everyone else is happy, I guess." Giving another sigh, he gestures to his shoulder with a hand. "Shoulder is fine." As he picks him up, the redhead feels oddly cold, the very same scent of woodfire ash and cigarettes following him strongly. He sits himself down, a little unsteady up so high.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:22 am

Making their way to arches study Killem picks up on the conversation again. "Well the family is happy... So what about you lad? Way I see et its not only my job now... But id like to see yeah happy meself. Ye ever thought on et? An no ones stoppin ye from getting to know us but yerself lad, ive come out n asked ye a few times to get to know ye an got a lil cold shoulder. I dun hold it against ye, timing been a lil rough of late an its finaly settlein. Got any thing yeh wan to know bout me or what not? Honetly I only know a mite bout ye as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:31 am

"Not much to know." He states rather flatly. "I am what I am. Ma always says ya get exactly what ya see with me, more or less. Always been that way." He studies the walls and ceiling as they pass by things. "I'm happy as long as Ma is happy. That's all I really want. And he seems it, long as you keep up whatever you're doing so don't worry about it." Leaning a bit forward thoughtfully, his blue eyes squint at the side of his face. "...I guess my only question is... Why Ma? Only because of the eggs? Or do ya really see yourself seeing this through to the end?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:42 am

I take et ye never had the luxury of doin yer own thing stead of worrying fer others then, well id like te see that change, no use living fer others all the time. Besides, the worlds gunna open upta yea soon if ye let it. As fer me, well ive been around bout 9000 years n i guess i was waitin fer yer mum... Cuz id wait another 9000 fer him if i gotta, dragons imprint rather quick yeah know." Killem winks with a smile. "Kindah like birds. An as fer an end well worry about it when it comes in a few millennia, if ye can deal with me that long.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:54 am

"Ma is the only reason I AM here." He sounds a bit annoyed, shifting uncomfortably. "No one else has ever been there for him with Da and my older brother gone. Someone had to. That's all." Killem feels a cold, slim finger poke him. "If you love him as much as you claim you do, you wouldn't want to watch him go through as much as I have, either. So calm yer arse." With a last snort, he just shakes his head. "If my Da is any example, I don't have a millenia. He was young for... Bird standards."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:03 am

Eye i give ye that one lad, i do hope to never see him in that state, nor you. Well all I can say is ye can have that happieness too of yer own if ye let it... I would like to see it... As fer that last bit, thats why I brought up what I did te yeah earlier... I didnt wanna seem pushy with it but if anythin happened to yeah it would crush me an yer mum both. He dun wanna world without yeah lad an ye know it. An ye would be better then ever, who knows yer potential... Its yer choice, but just know if ye do decide yer mum an I are behind yea, and if ye dont... Were still here for yeah then too.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:12 am

The phoenix grows quiet on his shoulder, obviously still deeply uncomfortable as he stares at his lap. "....I know he doesn't want to lose me either...." Annoyed again, his hands ball into fists in front of him as it seems he touched a nerve. "But why does it feel like that's where every conversation leads? And people wonder why I never want to come out of my room. Can't have one normal conversation without fucking bein' reminded about it for five minutes would be nice, for fuckin' once!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:29 am

Killem grows quiet for a moment standing outside the chamber door. "Its cuz we love you." Another quiet moment passes and he opens the door.
Arch is sitting in his chair reading, a smell of cinder around him as well and his hair seems to be almost levitating slightly. He looks up from his book as he hears a little murmur of voices from the other side. He looks up from his glasses at the tip of his nose. Face still centered on the book in his hand. The door opens as killem and Art enter the room. "What can I derive the pleasure boys?"
"Arch I was kindah wonderin if ye could watch my other lil ones fer a bit, keep a close eye on Sol and Akari fer meh? Seems I introduced Cy to some o me brew eirlier and hes out fer the evenin, an I already made plans with my son tonight. Wanted to show him a bit o London. Sols in his lil form so be careful bout him okay."
"Arch stands up with his book and pushes his glasses up. "I dont see why I cant read upstairs with them, Art has taken care of my little ones a lot lately so I dont mind for him." He nods as he walks past the two men and heads up the stairs. Killems clothes seem attracted to Arch for some reason.as he passes.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:38 am

Art appears rather moody until the door is open, only letting out a quiet snicker as Arch disappears. "He always read like that? But you see what I mean, right? I been around inhuman things and I am not even human myself and I dunno... Just seems off putting, right?" With a small sniff, he eyeballs Kill again. "Though, you're right. You seemed weird too the first time."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:48 am

"No lad, hes human alright. Just the only pure human out there, the perfict amalgamation of light and dark. Good and evil is only perspective. Stuck between life and death. If you want to know his story I can tell ye a bit, but its his story to tell. He is yer uncle after all." Kill turns and heads out the door and is standing outside. I got cans in me pocket, fly jump or run? Yer the ruler of this night so tell meh whatcha want and well do it. It can be anthtign to terrorizin like godzilla, painting some walls or seeing if we can lad a dragon size shite in scotland yard. What evar ye want k!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:54 am

"Nah. I don't care quite that much." A slow grin comes over his face, one not unlike his mother's own shit-eating-grin "What makes a human pure, anyways? We talkin' Nazi? Then maybe I'd hear it." Without skipping a beat at the means of travel, he answers before he can finish. "Fly. And I don't care. Show me your favorite spots, for all I give a shit. Let's just go!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next