Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:27 am

Taking his glasses off, he pinches the bridge of his nose between two fingers and then rubs his eyes. "Arch, that isn't how I meant it." He can tell he is trying not to snap at him, stressed. "What good would it do you to carry around the idea of it, is all I am saying. To look at him and just... Know. Know that someone harmed him like they did when you can do nothing about it." He lets out a long sigh at his touch, relaxing just a tad. "What of the girl?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:36 am

"From what Cy has said he has taken her from him, naturally he worrys for her and feels hopeless about the situation. What are you thinking love? What is your input, if we need to go for a walk we can if you need to vent. You have a say in this as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:42 am

"I don't know." He leans back in his seat heavily, at a loss. "Arch... I really don't know... I just... I don't think Raiden needs to be told. Not even about the girl. Not until maybe someone plans on doing something about it." His eyes drift, looking passed Arch somewhere as his thoughts go elsewhere. "I just don't feel right leaving a child with that monster either..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:50 am

" honey." Taking Yasuos hand. " why do you think I asked him to leave so we could speak, i understand. i can put the peices together. As for now its not our place to intervine, im merely letting you know we are safe. As for the child we can wait to see what unfolds. You are the most familliar with this situation, this is why im looking to you, temperance is key so dont feel rushed." As for now I will tell the couple they are fine I assume. There being here ultimately hasnt multiplied the already occourant danger, instead it consolidated the ease to protect it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:54 am

With a sigh, this one resigned, he gestures to another seat. "Arch. Sit." His anger seems to have left him, leaving him tired instead for the moment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:56 am

Arch sits down next to him. And scoots the chair closer so he can hold Yasuos hand.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:22 am

"When I was young..." He begins quietly, staring at their hands held together. "My mother was attacked by someone. As far as I understand. I was about Ai's age at the time so it is hard for me to say exactly what occured but as I have grown older I have tried to piece the puzzle together. She wasn't the same after.... This caused her to have Raiden.... What I do remember, clearly, is my parents not long after he was born being murdered by that man. From what I understand... He wanted Raiden. His son. But I managed to get both of us out of our house." He pauses to gather his thoughts. "....Raiden was taken from me. Completely disappeared one day when he was young and he was in my care. I spent so long searching for him, Arch. And when I did find him... He was in rough shape. I will be honest with you... He was actually in a coma when I brought him back for a while and when he finally came out of it, it took him even longer to actually begin speaking again. I don't a hundred percent know what happened to him to tell you. He won't talk about it. Everything I know is just more things I have pieced together from his flashbacks and him screaming during night terrors as well as the wounds he came back with. He was raped. Probably many times, that much is obvious. Held captive with his wrists, ankles and neck bound. Tortured. Who knows what else. He once honestly told me that he was forced to have seizures somehow, over and over and over again. This man... Meant to kill him but was toying with him for a while first. I honestly could not tell you why aside that he is a monster. Simple as that. Different from us. And as far as I understand, Raiden is a special mix of demons that isn't spoken of... I think it may be something to do with that but I am not sure. All that is clear is that he wants Raiden dead and he is dangerous."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:36 am

Arch lets out a sigh. " Well I can assure you this is the safest place for all our family... Though it is unsettling his design he has for the girl... I can only imagine." Adniel told me he had a run in with the man... He was the one who took the first egg out of Cy and cause the damage we fixed apparently. Adneil has a tracking sence applied to him so he knows his wearabouts and if he gets close to the family apparently. What do you feel we should do Yasuo?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:16 am

Yasuo appears uneasy, just as worried as Arch if not moreso. "The girl and his helping Cyrus doesn't sit right with me... I don't know. It feels like he is trying to plan something. For what, I don't know but I hope it isn't involving us." He shrugs almost defeatedly. "Does Cyrus want his daughter back? I am sure he does, doesn't he? I feel she needs help just as much as anyone that has been trapped with him..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 8 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:06 pm

"We will have to talk to the two of them then at some point, naturally we would be fools not to take the initiative. We will have to lean on the side of caution if you think ths is a trap. Shal we talk and see?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:13 pm

"When it comes to him, sitting idly isn't safe. I think speaking to Killem and Cyrus is our best bet, yes." He nods once, shoulders slumping tiredly. "If we do bring her here... I haven't any idea what to say to Raiden.. Or how he is going to react. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised... A sister."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:23 pm

"Not trying to hide anythign from him, but is it best he knows... At least for now?" Arch stands up, Ysuos hand in his. "Lets go hun. Easy as she goes." He takes a deep breath and exhales.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:30 pm

He stands slowly, clinging to his hand tightly with his own. Reluctantly, he allows Arch to lead him, eyes gloomy.

Art came out of hiding, seated with Cyrus in Kill and Cy's bedroom. He is holding the black egg quietly, just visiting his new siblings. Cy seems happy he is there, smiling to himself. Sol is underneath their bed, sounds of scrabbling around heard in the quiet.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:48 pm

Killem beaming squeezes Cy tightly. "There all almost here!!!!! Everyone's in the room together for the fist tiiiiiimeeee!" He wispers excitedly in the redheads ear.
Suddenly there came a rapping, a gentle tapping. A tapping on the chamber door.
"Adneil, Cyrus? Were not interrupting anyting are we? We were wondering if you could come to the study?
Killems face goes serious as he rolls his eyes. "Oi common hun." He lets out a stressed sigh. "Time to fuck the pauper I suppose."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:55 pm

Cy's smiles spreads to a beam at Kill's excitement, green eyes shining. "I can't wait!" He whispers back before they are interrupted. Smile quickly fading, he looks concerned and glances up at his husband. Without a word, he stands, touching Art's shoulder on the way by.

Artis stares on curiously but doesn't say anything, obviously staying put to watch the kids without being asked.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Worry gets the best of killem as the group moves quiet across the manor. "Eye if yer gonna have us leave well go Arch We dunne need add anymore drama to the family we unders--" Arch pipes up " WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU WYRM! Enough!" He exclaims in a hushed tone. The giant streightens up still carrying Cy. He bites both of his lips together.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Yasuo rests a hand quietly on Arch's shoulder as he shouts in whisper, squeezing gently. "No one is asking anyone to leave. I am not like that." He sounds a bit offended, giving Killem a slight look. "Do.you really think any of us would throw a new family out like that? Especially someone as important to Arch as you are, Killem, honestly."

Cy pats Kill underneath him lightly, trying to be comforting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:29 pm

As the party arrive and settle into the room Arch closes the door. I need more information on this Hoshi, Cy what do you want? Yasuo and I believe it is the best intrest if the girl was removed from her father. What would be the best scenario for you?" Arch not even look at the family as hes talking slowly makes his way across the room and stops short behind the chairs facing away and waiting for a reply.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:32 pm

"What kind of info?" The redhead asks quietly, confused. "I told ya all I really know..." He chews his lip, watching Arch move around the room. "O' course I want her back... But I can't ask ya ta fight my battles for me. Wouldn't feel right."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:45 pm

"Its no longer your battle." He takes a step forward and pulls a book off the shelf. A loud clank echoes in the chamber as two bookshelves recede away. A white and gold blood splattered plage outfit hanging on display. Killem stands up taking a step back and turns white. Eyes agape. You can see his hands slightly shaking. Reaching for the mask gently and stareing as he holds it. "Times are changing, and its time he realizes, who... is the master of the house." He turns around a smile on his face, his eyes are black. "You all stay here, protect the family. Adniel... Where issss he?" Trickles of black seeping through his toothy smile as he speaks.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Yasuo stands hurriedly to his feet, sheer panic flashing through his eyes. "Arch, now? You're leaving now? Please... Please take me with you." His tone is near pleading as he takes a step toward him.

Cyrus hesitates but ultimately goes to say something again. "Are ya... Are ya sure that's wise? Akari, my daughter... I wouldn't want her to cause trouble if she was brought here 'cause o' him..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:32 pm

Killem leaning against the bookshelf behind him now slinks to the floor. " Arch ye canne wait a minute!" Still smiling, Yasuo if you showed up for his daughter you would cause more attention to our family, as of now I am a nutral party to him. Cyrus you want your daughter correct? Is he or is he not a threat to me and mine?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:39 pm

Cyrus goes silent, eyes falling to the floor sullenly.

Yasuo shakes his head, reaching for Arch's hand and taking it in both of his. "Arch..." He stares at him for what seems a long moment, holding his gaze with brows furrowed, the worried lines at the corners of his eyes betraying his age. "....Please... Just... Come back to us?" His voice is a whisper, nearly cracking with emotion. "I can't have someone hurt by him again..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:17 am

"I will keep in contack with Adneil at all times, I promise I will try to reason with him, but I will keep this family safe first and foremost. Adneil where is he?" Killem gives the location of Hoshi's house to Arch. As he does Arch dawns his gear. "Anything else i should know?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:20 am

"...Just that your family loves you. I love you." Yasuo murmurs to him quietly.

"And I am still sorry for bringin' up this mess in the first place..." Cyrus mumbles, guilty and upset.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next