Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:44 pm

All Cy can do is laugh, flailing a bit until he is kissed. Making a happy noise in the back of his throat, he kisses back best he can. He makes himself comfortable after, a large shiver running up his back as his hair is played with. "No. Here." He corrects gently, tugging his hand toward his pregnant stomach. "I want them to know ya a bit more. The last one didn't get a chance yet.... They like bein' held."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:58 pm

" well i guess i gotta get used to it then huh? He reaches diwn and rubs cys stomach gently as well as his side, letting the man enoy being touched. Well where is the other one anyway?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:44 pm

He closes his eyes to it, his back arching just ever so slightly causing his stomach to push into his hand more. Breathing a sigh, that's a near moan, it's clear Killem's touch is doing a lot more to him. "I-I wanted to talk about the wedding a little. Just for yer ears only..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:07 pm

Killem giggles." yer the cutest lil thing aint yeah?!" Seeming to enjoy how Cyrus stretched in his hand. " ye go ahead love?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Opening his eyes again, he smiles, placing his much smaller hand on his caressing his stomach. "I was talkin' to Arch about rings and stuff. And I thought, well, I want somethin' more permanent... To show ya I am serious about this. About us." Glancing down at his condition, his smile just continues to widen. "About the babes, too.... What do ya think about tattoos? They should last way more than a lifetime, right?" He leans in closer, bonking Killem's face lightly with his forehead. "I'd be yours always. Marked forever."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Killem thinks for a moment. " It would be difficult, i would be honored to be marked as yours for ever! Nothing less for you darlin!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:59 pm

Picking up a lock of Kill's red hair and running his fingers through it, he goes on to explain about his idea vaguely with the bird and handfasting symbols and offering the idea of an actual one too. "So if ya wanna come up with mine..." Something else seems to sink in and he blinks, "Oh yeah! Ya asked me where the other little one was. Was preoccupied about talkin' to ya. They're back where they were fixin' me up for the moment. I was gonna fetch 'em and bring 'em here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 5 Empty Bed!

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:08 am

Killem ponders for a momet. "How about matching ones, you do yer right and I my left, I finnish off with a crow and ye finnish with a dragon?!" Killem enjoying the attention. " if that be the ceremony ye want darlin im shure arch will be accomodatein." A happy smile greet the boy the size of himself. "Lets go collect em and and let ye get te nesting ok! Than we can go find Arch and staret thas thing!" Killem is overly excited and petting his lover.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:17 am

"If that's what ya want!" He beams back, planting the biggest kiss he can on him for his size. "Though, I was thinkin' I should clean up a bit before we start...." He is pretty grungy, a long, long day of pizza, blood, vomit and surgery.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:31 am

Killem laughs. "Oi right you should lad, ye do look a right mess, bloody pizza coverin ye, lemme show ye the biggest tub you ever seen!" Killem gives him a playful smile. "should i get yu ur dress ready my lady?! Ill go get our lil one, you dunne worry yerself! The rest of the night is yerown and is well deserved."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:42 am

"Well, show me!" The boy exclaims cheekily, giggling all the while. "I'd love if it ya joined me~" He doesn't hold back his surprise at the mention of a dress but gives a careless shrug. "Whatever ya into. I don't think I would look proper right though!" With a large stretch on top of him akin to a cat, he yawns. "A bath, a small nap and then a weddin' sounds good to me. 'Less I am needed for somethin' for prep."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:02 am

" alright, ye talked me inteh it!" Killem looks excited to hold his lover and cuddle naked again. The mountain of a man stand up and brings Cyrus to the bathroom. A round jacuzzi style tub sitting in the far corner next to a walk in shower. Both are huge... As well as the toilot. "We may needa change some plumbin fer ye so u can toilot. Eh the lil one should be fine, i think we bouth need some alone time together and t.l.c." he sits cy in the giant toilot, looking infantile in compareison. Killem draws the bath and puts bubbles in it and sets the tub on low. Undressing them man in this form is barrel chested and thick statured, red hair covering his body just enough thickness, his chest hair curly and a sole thin trail of hair from his navel to his massive jacobs ladder peirced cock, teaseing at Cy. His muscles ripple enticingly under a tin layer of fat, just enough to see his definition. "You ready darlin?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:12 am

Cy allows himself to be moved around without complaint, leaning back quietly on the toilet and watching the scene before him. As the other man begins to undress, Killem turns to find his young face a flush of red to match his hair, green eyes trained on every inch of his body. Kill noticing him, he offers a sly smile, not hiding his appreciation of the form. "Sounds good to me. Not like the bugger can roll off somewhere on their own." He laughs again. "Ready~!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:23 am

Killem picks up Cy and places him in the tub, easing im self in as his lover freely bobs around pregnant. The pressure on Cys back melting away. " get over here yah bum" he says playfully. Grabing some shampoo killem pulls cy over and sets him on his chest and starts doing his hair. "Ye want some stylin like mine hun? A braid or two would suit ye."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:33 am

Cyrus visibly relaxes, his freckles standing out as skin begins reddening with the heat. He dunks himself under for a brief second, coming back up and slicking his hair back while his fiance grabs the shampoo. "Phew! Feel hardboiled!" He jokes, scooting closer excitedly. "Go ahead! Me hair isn't very cooperative, I will tell ya." Ever since the two have met, the Irish man's short hair has been nothing but a lazy mess, clean but sticking up every which way most days.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:46 am

Killem laughs at the hardboiled remark. " eye its cuz yar one!" Killem does his best with Cys hair, gently washing the boy as well as he relaxes and presses his weight against him. A few moments go by and killem takes a trimmer and touches boys hair up. "There ye are, perfect!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:00 am

He only gets more excited as he goes along, needing to be told to hold still at one point. "Does it look good?" Cy grins up at him, a careful hand reaching up feel it out. "Don't think I have ever bothered with it in 30 years, to be honest!" Finally having an opportunity to move again, he wastes no time cuddling sraight into the giant's chest.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:17 am

"Ye look much better, an I can tell! Ye had more hair then me on that top of yers." He finnishes up cleaning himself and cy on his chest... Playfully strokeing Cys prick for just a moment. They both get out of the bath and start getting ready. " I wanne try to look our best, im mighty excited and glad of it!"
Arch gettign the grand hall set, rows of chairs for family members are seated on the main hall, the great double door open to the garden letting moonlight naturaly, brazers lit and incencse burning give a elegant atmosphere. A arbor sitting in the doorway with a bible on a podeim is the centerpiece, white lillys and yellow chrysanthemum adorn the decoration. All is set. Arch in full preist attire the finest white and gold vestament thst hasnt seen light in centuries. He sits looking down at the closed book. A smile on his face. His thumb runningalong rhe old leather. Swallowing hard a tear drops on the book. "Forgive me lord." He wispers to himself raggedly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:48 am

Cy, unfortunately, doesn't have anything too fancy to wear as it's last minute, appearing a bit apologetic about it.

Yasuo stands off farther away just out of earshot, giving him a moment as he helped him set up. He dressed up a bit, just a vest and tie with his hair pushed back. It's simple but suits him, arms crossed as he waits patiently for things to begin.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:16 am

" ets not like no taylor makes anythign my size etmither lad so dun chu worry, just do ur ebst with what ye got. You will be fine."
A knock on the door startles the couple in their room. "Adniel, were ready for you and Cy." They go to the door and Arch is looking up at the two his face streight and serious. He guides the couple through the chairs to the podium.
The family look on as the giant leads Cy to the podium, hand in hand. Arch begins the services talking in latin the words of scripture. Looking to one another they say their vows. " I bind you two lovers this day with this rope to signify the bind that will hold you together. May the strength of love and devotion forever keep it, unfraying from the hardships of time and life. May all here bare witness and be proof of there love to be. Amen. You may now kiss the bride." With that Adniel picks up Cy and smiles as they kiss.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:59 am

Yasuo and Rai sit quietly side by side, Rai cleaned up and looking nice too. He is more clean shaven than usual, his 35 years young shining better through. The brunette gives Killem a small smile as he passes from his seat, happy for his friend.

Cyrus is a bundle of nervous, excited energy, the dragon able to feel his hand trembling in his as he leads him down the aisle. He is beaming up at him as Arch reads, eyes shining as they start welling up with overwhelmed tears. The kiss he gives him in return is a little sloppy and he laughs as he pulls away hearing Devon whoop loudly in the background.

Artis is seated near his older brother, Sol on the other side. His arms are crossed, looking down at the floor silently. His expression is mostly blank though Devon looks almost as excited as Cyrus. Sol was cleaned up from his pizza escapade though he is a bit disheveled now since it never seems to last. Jericho, a bit out of place by himself, just seems amused at the surroundings and the people as if it is one big joke.

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:13 am

Killem and Cylook at the crowd. Kill places Cy down on the ground and slowly starts walking with him past all the chairs. He stops and looks back at Arch. Giving him a comfirming nod. Arch smileing back blows him a kiss mouthing "thank you." To the giant. The two heading up the stairs behind them as everyoen watched then go.
Arch pipes up. " Yasuo, Rai. Would you please step forward... Its time..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:21 am

Yasuo lifts his gaze slowly, having taken Rai's hand between the kiss and now. His usual placid expression breaking into confusion. "Arch...?" He questions, serious and wanting him to explain. "What time?"

His brother tilts his head, his frown even more confused than Yasuo's but saying nothing and glancing between the two a few times.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 am

"I talked to Adniel and he agreed it is fine. Please come forward." Aiko stands up as Arch repeats for them to approach. Shes carrying a pillow with two rings. One ebony and one ivory. The ebony has strands of platinum intersecting along the band, the ivory has black in the same pattern, hair of the same color is set within the crossing pattern. Arches family symbol is encompased by the two in a circle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:40 am

For the first time since they met, Arch begins to see Yasuo very flustered, very quickly upon seeing their daughter. His cheeks turn a slow, lovely shade of pink. "I-I, uh... Arch, I am not so s-sure about... I don't think you sh-should..."

Rai's eyes widen in sudden realization, though the expression that comes over his face is more than a little excited. He stands, actually tugging a very reluctant Yasuo along by the hand. Yasuo looks anxious, as he is forced to approach, finding it hard to meet the priest's gaze with embarrassment. As Rai stops near Arch, his voice is low, "A-are you sure?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum